Daniel Ch. 06: Cums in Their Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the flogger over and ran the leather handle between her fat pussy lips gathering her wetness. I moved the butt end back and forth searching for the vestibule of her vagina. I knew I found her wet entrance when she moaned and pushed back. The leather handle slipped in until her pussy lips kissed my hand. The handle wasn't as big around as my cock but would help pave the way for my fat cock to enter.

"Are your using toys filling your hungry cunt Amelia? Do you push cold plastic up your hot cunt begging for the real thing to fill you?" I teased her.

I pulled the wet handle out of her pussy and pushed the end against her anus. "In the darkness of the night as you lie in your bed alone do you push toys into your dirty hole as you rub your clit faster and faster," I challenged her pulsing the leather dildo against her analring. I watched it try to grip it and open at the same time.

I kept the handle high up against her anus as I moved behind her fat ass cheeks with my hard cock in hand. My cock quickly found the entrance to her pussy and I pushed my fat cockhead fully in. Amelia moaned as her pussy tried to take my fat cockhead. Her juices were dripping out and down her thighs so her wet lube coated my cock. I pushed and half my cock was captured by her tight vagina. She screamed against the ball gag.

I pulled back to my corona then pushed forward letting her pussy walls stretch to take all my fat cock. My progress stopped when my cockhead punched her cervix. Amelia moaned loudly as I tapped her cervix over and over again. I moved the flogger handle back and forth and up and down against her asshole like running a shift handle through the gear positions. Her analring gave up the fight and a few inches of leather entered her dark oven and the old bitch came gripping my cock over and over.

I pulled my cock out and her pussy sprayed my cock and balls. Amelia moaned against the ball-gag as her body shook on the desk rubbing her clit and fat naked tits back and forth. She hissed through her climax and aftershocks. I pushed my cock fully into her cunt in one thrust. She screamed again and shook against her ropes then flopped down all spent.

I gave her no chance to rest as I started riding my cock back and forth in a pussy not use to my length or fatness. I could feel her labia being pulled and pushed as it gripped my cock massaging her swollen clit. I started jackhammering her cunt until she screamed and her pussy juices flooded my floor. I untied the ball gag to listen to her cum.

"Oh Daniel I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Agh, oh mercy me I've never been fucked like this. You're killing my pussy. Oh Jelly Crackers I'm cumming, I'm cccuuummmiiing!" Amelia screamed and thrashed against her ropes. I pulled her long graying hair as she lifted her huge tits off the bodice and her thighs and ass cheeks got rock hard. She screamed once more then fell hard back against the desk knocking her forehead on the hard wood.

Amelia lay there breathing heavily her muscles all spent. I pulled out of her pussy and her juices poured out and leaked onto the floor. Her old vagina still held the large shape of my cock not closing but pulsing. She was still breathing in shallow breaths and not moving. I don't like to be controlled. I did the one thing I knew would give me back control over this old rich bitch.

I removed the flogger handle from her anus and took my cock in hand and leaned my cockhead against the entrance to her back oven. I pushed down until her dark lips began to give. I was patient pushing easily against the resistance. Suddenly her analring gave way and my cockhead popped inside her. She screamed as another two inches of cock slid into her. I ran my hand through her old pussy lips and lubed the rest of my cockshaft and the ring of her anus with her juices. The rest of my cock slid in as my heavy balls slapped her pussy.

I moved my hard cock back to my cockhead then slid into her ass deep again. She moaned and moved her ass side to side. I slowly started rocking my cock back and forth going as deep as possible. When I pulled back I stretched her analring tight around my cockhead then sunk my cock deep. I did that over and over enjoying the pleasure of Amelia's ass. I started moving faster and Amelia started moaning and twerking her ass.

"Oh fuck Daniel you are such a nasty man. Your cock is in my ass. In all my years I've never let any man or woman seek their pleasure in my ass. Now your long fat cock is deep inside me stirring up pleasures I've never felt before. Fuck my ass like you did my pussy. Cum inside me Daniel, cum inside me," Amelia pleaded.

I pulled back and slammed my cock in deep shaking her big flabby ass. My thrust pushed her clit against the edge of the desk and she moaned deeply.

"Again Daniel, thrust again, over and over. Make me cum you evil man," Amelia begged.

I started thrusting fast and hard driving her clit against the desk. Each thrust also pushed her tits and hard nipples into her silk bodice. Amelia produced one long moan as she pushed her ass backwards on my cock. She screamed and her ass shut down tight on my cock. Her pussy sprayed back at me soaking my balls and thighs.

It proved too much for me. I gripped Amelia's flabby hips and pushed forward sinking my cock deep and fired off my cum globs. Five, six, seven blasts of my cum filled her ass. I still pumped my cock in and out of her ass enhancing her climax as her clit rubbed the desk.

"Stop Daniel, oh my god stop thrusting," Amelia yelled.

I pulled my spent cock out of Amelia's ass and watched the large "O" of her asshole wink as it tried to close. I grabbed my phone and took pics of Amelia's ass and wide open anus as cum started leaking out. I moved to the other side of the desk and pulled Amelia's hair and her face rose off the desk. I put my cock against her lips and took several more pics. She opened her mouth and my cock slipped inside. She had her eyes closed but her face and who she was was evident as I snapped more pics.

Amelia willingly cleaned off my cock with her mouth and wet tongue and pushed my soft cock out. "Untie me Daniel I need to rest before I dress and go home. I've never been fucked as good as you have done to me tonight. I will have to make use of your special skills frequently. Now help me sit," she asked.

I untied her and walked her to the sofa letting her sit on a towel as mutual cum leaked out of her. She sat there naked as her corset lay on my desk. Her old breasts sagged on her chest as she tried to steady her breathing.

"You are a good fuck Daniel but an even better teacher and gentleman. You keep the secrets of the needy women that work here. I will give you an open ended contract to teach here if you agree to stay. Think about it over the Winter Break. Now hand me my shift and help me dress," she said softly.

I walked up to her my long soft cock hanging between my thighs and I held her against me. Her huge hanging tits pushed against my naked belly. She hugged me tightly as I ran my hand down her back and slapped a jello ass. Amelia moaned and whispered she had to leave. I pulled her long hair down her back and kissed her hard and deep when her lips appeared.

She reached between us and lay my softening cock up her muffin belly. She moved against my cock getting her belly wet with the last of my cum leaking out my cockhead. I pushed her away and turned her. My cock found the cleft of her fat jelly ass as my hands reached around and took her cantaloupes in a tight grip. I gripped her huge nipples and pulled them out until she hissed.

"Daniel, please I have to go," she pleaded but she still rubbed her ass cleft along my long fat cock. I went to her shift and lowered it down her arms and covered her body. I ran the zipper up her back and moving her long black and gray hair aside I bit her neck and sucked leaving my mark.

"Will you let me tattoo my mark on your ass and pierce your left nipple to claim my ownership Amelia?" I growled as I bit hard the side of her neck.

"Oh fuck, Daniel you would make me do that? You want to own me to let me get your fat cock to cum in all my old holes? Yes Daniel, I will let you own me. I will be your cock slut. I'll be your submissive, Master. I'll let you mark me when you return from Winter Break if you fuck me first and make me cum over and over. I want your cum in my ass as your mark is tattooed on my ass. I want your cum on my fat huge left tit as it is pierced. I'm giving myself to you Daniel," she whispered leaning back against me.

"I'm changing my will leaving this school and property to your ownership Daniel. I have no children so my fortune and estate will be left to you if your fuck me for the rest of my life. I won't expect you to live with me just fuck me when I have need of you and your magnificent cock. Now let me go Master or I shall be lost," Amelia moaned.

I walked her to the door and helped her put on her shoes and coat. I kissed her deeply at the door and told her thank you for her generosity.

"No, Master, thank you for opening my life to pleasures of this old body after far too many years. I'll be discrete as you have been with my Proctors and adult students. Jonathan spoke very highly of you and I know you are fucking his wife and daughter as well as the four girls in Penelope's coven. I can count three Proctors that have cum on this cock Daniel. There are no secrets to me at this school. Now I have knowledge as to why they gave themselves to you. I will do the same Daniel, all you need do is ask."

"One last thing. I'd like permission to set up Wi-Fi cameras in your quarters during Winter Break so I can watch and listen to you fuck the women of this school. I wanna shove toys in my cunt and ass as you fuck your women on this desk, in your rooms and in your bed. I wanna watch you wash your fat cock in the shower. I wanna watch as the Proctors and teachers and seniors suck your long cock and take your cum down their throats. I'm a nasty slut now Daniel, your nasty slut. Please Daniel say you'll let me do this and watch you fuck!" she pleaded.

"Yes Amelia, you can do all that. You will be my secret slut and you can watch and listen to all the ways I dominate the women of your school. Then I will come to your home and fuck you in every room of your house. I will lash your ass with a flogger then drop a huge load of cum down your old fat ass. Then you will clean my cock with your mouth and lips and tongue then say, "Thank you Master!"

"Just one more thing. While I'm gone arrange for a small freight elevator to be installed in the back staircase that leads to the back courtyard. I don't want you having a heart attack climbing the famous 'Three Flights' to receive your flogging and fucking." Amelia moaned once more as I kissed her deeply then put on a robe and walked her down those back stair cases. I gave her more kisses before opening the door and slipping her into the court yard.

I went back to my rooms trying to understand the wealth that was promised to me. I think I'd better get a certified copy of her new will as soon as possible. I had been given carte blanche to fuck any willing over eighteen female at this school. I went to sleep with those thoughts in my dreams.

The last class of the term went easily on Friday except for one thing. Since this was the last day of the school term the seniors in my Gothic class must have conspired to tease the hell out of me. I usually greeted each student as they entered my classroom but each senior grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply as they entered. I had twenty seniors from various concentrations in my class so this special greeting took some time.

When Ashley, Hannah then Penelope were the last with this special greeting they took their seats. When I took my seat behind my desk it was like a pre arranged signal and the sound of shoes shuffling on the floor occurred. I looked out on a classroom of school skirts pulled up and thighs spread wide. Panties of various colors and naked pussies appeared under the school desks.

All the seniors had to be over eighteen to take this Gothic elective. The front row of the women all displayed naked pussies. Penelope sat directly in front of me in her usual seat. "You can't 'Yellow Card' all of us Mr. Johnson, Sir. Let's see if you can get through today's lesson without cumming in your pants," she whispered as she pushed her hand under her skirt onto her wet pussy. She ran her fingers through her fragrant pussy lips then brought them to her mouth and licked them clean.

Ashley, Heather, Savannah, Wendy, Jennifer, Taniyah and Naomi were petting their kitten under their skirts. The smell of pussy was getting very strong in the room. Looking out across the classroom there were several girls also contributing to the aroma. I had to get back my control.

"Ladies, you think because this is the last day of class that you can break the rules. I'm wondering what your Daddy would think if I took the time to send a hand written note home describing the colour of your panties and your outrageous behavior in my classroom today. Would they like to read that their daughter sat in class showing their teacher their panties or even worse their little young kitten? Does Daddy already know the colour of your pussy hair or if those nasty lips have been shaved bare? Don't for a minute think I won't make each of you take the 'Three Flights' once school starts up again after Winter Break. Now put your hands on your desktop palm upwards and don't move them," I growled as I picked up my ruler.

I walked to the back and when I reached the back row I started slapping the upturned palm of each girl. I of course slapped once lightly then kissed that palm. I worked my way across the row then the next. For those senior girls that had their thigh exposed that chunk of young female flesh got slapped with the ruler first then their palm. I kissed their palm for several seconds then moved to the next girl. When all girls were disciplined I went and sat at my desk and pulled out my pile of 'Yellow Cards'.

"Now any of you lovely ladies that do not wish me to write to your Daddy may take a 'Yellow Card' at the end of class and you will receive your appropriate punishment when classes resume. Now open your books and take turns reading today's lesson."

I had to listen to low sobbing as some of the senior girls realized they had gone too far. The frisky seniors that had already been in my quarters refused to close their legs so I had to endure naked pussies for the balance of the period. When the bell rang no one moved. Penelope moved first. She was the class president and chief trouble maker. She came to the side of my desk and leaned down and kissed me and took a 'Yellow Card' and wiggled her tits then returned to her seat.

One by one my twenty students came to my desk, kissed me and took a 'Yellow Card' wiggled their tits and returned to their seat. Some of these Fourth Years were at first shy about kissing me but they did so and took their 'Yellow Card' while sobbing. I was stone cold handing them the card but underneath I was smiling as I knew many of them would get off the hook come January. I would let them stew over the school break letting them think the worst would happen.

Wendy came by in the afternoon to check on my quarters. She went about her work with a sly smile always keeping eye contact with me. When all the housekeeping work was done she took my hand and led me over to my stuffed king's chair and sat me down. As she stood in front of me she took the hem of her skirt in her teeth and slowly pulled down her fire engine red panties. She held the wet fragrant gusset against my face then pushed it into my mouth. My tongue tasted her pussy juices and I inhaled her scent.

She put my hands on the stuffed arms of the chair then unzipped her skirt which fell to her feet. She slowly unbuttoned her school blouse and removed her nursing bra. Her full breasts settled on her chest with her full nipples pointing at me. Small drops of milk appeared on her nipples and fell to her tummy. She made me stand then unzipped my pants and pushed them and my boxers to the floor.

She pushed me to sit again and gripped my firming cock. She licked the pre-cum leaking out the tip and circled her warm tongue around my cockhead. Her lips captured my mushroom and slowly her mouth engulfed my cock. She licked my shaft as it slowly filled her mouth. She spent several minutes making love to my cock until she said it felt it was as hard as possible.

She then stood and crawled up on my lap. She reached down and spread her pussy lips open and placed her wet opening on my dickhead. She rocked her hips side to side working my cockhead into her wet hot pussy. She moaned as my cockhead breached the vestibule of her vagina and was captured in her warmth.

"I can't get over how good it feels when your cock first opens up my pussy, Mr. Daniel, Sir. I feel so filled up when I slide my pussy down on your fat cock and you thrust up and tap my womb. I'd love for you to fill my pussy with your hot thick cum but that would be too risky. Now let me cum on your cock Sir. Let me soak your cock with my hot juices while I ride your cock, oh it feels so good Sir!"

Wendy rode up and down my cock as her pussy juices lubed my shaft and leaked onto my balls. I moved my thumb onto her clit and massaged that bump round and round and side to side. She moaned as her pussy tightened on my cockshaft.

She leaned forward and put a wet nipple against my lips and I latched on and pulled her milk from her breast into my mouth. Her warm milk flowed heavier as I sucked harder. Wendy moaned and bounced on my cock with my thumb on her clit.

"Bite me Daniel, bite my tits! Pull my nipples, get my milk, empty my tits, oh fuck me Sir with your fat cock!" Wendy moaned pogo-ing my cock with her wet, hot, tight pussy.

"I'm cumming, Daniel, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Wendy screamed as she soaked my cock and balls with hot juices.

Wendy slumped onto my shoulder breathing heavily. She kissed my neck and nipped my ear. She leaned back a little and switched her other nipple to my lips then pulled my face against her filled breast. Her milk flowed down my throat once more. I bit her nipple and around her aureole as I also sucked hard pulling out her milk. When Wendy sensed her breasts were empty she leaned back then kissed me deeply. She was moving her hips slowly massaging my still hard cock within her warm pussy.

"I think I'm relaxed enough and your fat cock is wet enough," she whispered as she rose up and gripped my cock. She pushed my cockhead through her pussy lips rubbing her clit and dripping her warm juices. Wendy centered my cockhead against her anus and pushed down slightly. Her dark lips opened on my cockhead and my corona entered her back oven. She pulsed her hips taking more and more of my cock up her ass. She let out a long hiss when her ass settled on my lap.

"Oh Mr. Daniel your fat cock is filling my ass. You have turned me into an ass slut and my mother is still reliving you taking her ass. She keeps asking me when you'll come for dinner again. I think she wants you to fuck her again. I didn't know she is such a slut," Wendy said laughing.

Wendy spun on my cock into a reverse cow girl and started riding my long cock. She pulled up to my cockhead then pushed down her assring to my lap. She rode my cock faster and faster moaning and leaking pussy juices. She pulled off my cock and stood up. She walked to my desk and bent over and pushed her mother tits flat on the wood.

"Punish me then fuck my ass hard and deep. Punish me! Turn my ass red. Make it burn with your flogger then drive your cock deep and hard. I need the pain and pleasure to hold me over till you return from Winter Break. Come here now Mr. Daniel, Sir and fuck me!" she moaned looking over at me with want and desire.