Daniel Ch. 06: Cums in Their Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up her red panties and went to the desk and removed the flogger. I pushed her panties into her pussy while I ran the tresses down her back and across her ass. She moaned and I could smell her scent as she let down more juices. I pulled her soaked panties from her pussy and pushed them into her mouth forming a gag.

My arm pulled back and I struck Wendy's ass with the arcing tresses. She screamed into her panties as I struck her ass several times. Her white ass cheeks turned into ribbons of red and pink as the tresses stung her flesh. Her thighs trembled and her woman cum sprayed back at my legs wetting the floor. Her ass and thighs and back tasted the flogger as she screamed into her panties gripping the edge of the desk.

I dropped the flogger on her back and took my now rock hard cock in my hand and pushed it against her anus. That dark mouth without teeth opened wide and sucked my cock into her darkness. All eight thick inches slid into her ass until my heavy cum filled balls lay against her pussy. When I was balls deep in her ass hot cum sprayed from her pussy soaking my balls.

I pushed hard against her ass cheeks causing pain to her punished ass. My fat cockhead opened the depths of her rectum pushing out the hot membrane as Wendy moaned into her red panties. I pulled back to my cockhead then trust back deep into her ass. If she wanted her ass destroyed I would do that. Wendy huffed each time I went deep and snot came from her nose as she tried to breathe deeply.

I no longer had concern for her motherhood or her ass as I drove towards the completion of my pleasure. I pounded against her ass pushing her clit and tits against the hard wood of my desk. Wendy screamed and trembled as her ass tightened on my cock. I could feel her hot woman cum hitting my hanging balls as she sprayed hot juices over and over.

My balls pulled up tight as my cum prepared to inject pulse after pulse of hot cum down her ass. I growled over and over as my cockshaft pulsed with each discharge of hot thick cum. I pulled back then drove forward and shot a glob of thick cum. I did that over and over pushing out five or six globs of cum out the split in my cockhead. I grunted and pushed deep then lay down of her mommy ass and sweaty back.

I used the desk to push back and pulled out of Wendy's ass. The 'O' of her anus pulsed and tried to close as she breathed heavily. I sat in my desk chair breathing deeply as I watched Wendy's ass and thighs tremble as she felt her climax aftershocks. When she pushed up off the desk my cum dripped out of her ass and dropped to the floor. She took those red panties from her mouth and dropped them onto the puddle of her female cum.

Wendy turned and saw me in the chair so she sat on my lap and started kissing me deeply. She then turned her head and buried it on my shoulder kissing my neck. She started sobbing and I hugged her tight running my hands up and down her back soothing her as best I could. I stood and carried her into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I set Wendy down under the warm water and started soaping her body; her back, her ass, her milky tits, her tummy and her vulva. She moaned as I tenderly washed her all over then washed myself as she rinsed. I turned off the water and wrapped her in a large towel. I carried her to my bed and laid her down and covered her with the sheets and blankets. I dressed and went down to the café and got my dinner served by the Hospitality students.

When I returned to my quarters Wendy was gone but her panties were hung on my bedpost. I prepared for my last meeting of my Independent Study group of the young adult females for this term. I had printed the erotic excerpts from 'The Lifted Curtain or Laura's Education', about a young girl's sexual initiation by her father. It is written by the French revolutionary politician Comte de Mirabeau. The story is very pleasant to read, aptly alternating light philosophical passages and pornographic scenes.

At the appointed time the five females arrived; Penelope, Tsumugi, Aoife, Betty and Veronica. I got my customary deep kisses while I slipped my hand under their skirts and gripped their young ass cheeks. Several laughed at my being so cheeky, pun, pun, pun!

They settled in when a knock sounded on my door. Dean Jonathan entered with a stack of papers that were the essays the girls wrote on the Gothic horror novel, 'Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus' written by English author Mary Shelley (1797-1851) that tells the story of Victor Frankenstein, a young scientist who creates a hideous sapient creature in an unorthodox scientific experiment. Not many persons realize the creature is not called Frankenstein, it is the name of the young scientist.

"Well ladies," Jonathan began, "You all have done a great job on your required essay. In fact I had to give all of you an A+. You all should be very proud especially being the first group to take Mr. Daniel's Independent Study."

The girls squeaked or laughed their thanks. Penelope walked up and gave her father a tight hug and a deep long kiss. She seemed to create a president as each young woman did the same, even shy Betty. There were big smiles and light laughter as Jonathan then handed back the essays.

There was now some soft murmuring as the girls knew that the reading of the erotic excepts would start now but Dean Jonathan was still in the room. I directed them to take their favorite seat and to settle down.

"Ladies, tonight's excerpt was actually suggested by Dean Jonathan before the class even started. 'The Lifted Curtain, or Laura's Education,' follows a young girl's initiation into sex by a man whom she believes to be her father. So since you see me each week I thought it would be an exciting change to let Dean Jonathan read the parts of the father. So let's begin!" I said excitedly.

I had marked each sheet with the name of my student for the section I wanted them to read. I saved the sheet for Penelope with the most erotic section between daughter and father. I looked at both Penelope and Jonathan and their faces were flushed with excitement. As I anticipated once the reading started the women paid no attention to Dean Jonathan and were swept away.

Delicate hands went under skirts or across breasts and soon the room was filled with the scent of young pussy as each girl read her erotic passage. There was heavy breathing and the massaging of breasts and wet clits. Veronica undid her blouse and slipped a hand into her bra and massaged her breast as she read her passage. When Penelope started the final read she unzipped her skirt and it dropped to her feet revealing her naked pussy to her father.

Holding the sheet with one hand she ran the fingers of her other hand through her pussy. Her father read his parts rubbing his obvious hard cock down his pant leg. Always the one to push the erotic envelope Veronica walked on her knees to in front of Dean Jonathan and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She pulled his pants and boxers down to his feet and took his hard cock into her mouth.

Jonathan hissed as Veronica licked and sucked his cockshaft and cockhead. Jonathan is average in length and thickness so Veronica was able to slid her mouth down his cock until her lips kissed his base. We watched as her wet tongue came out and licked his balls.

I watched Tsumugi strip and lay her back on the ottoman and spread her slender thighs wide open. Her dripping coral gash gave off a deep scent as she began to play inside her pussy and across her clit.

I handed Jonathan a 'little blue pill' and had him wash it down with a small glass of Absinthe. Veronica led him by his cock to kneel between Tsumugi's legs and she placed his swollen cockhead within her dripping pussy. He shoved forward and buried his cock deep into her pussy. He started thrusting rapidly as Tsumugi rubbed her clit.

A now naked Betty leaned over and took Tsumugi's nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Aoife now also naked did the same on the other side. Penelope started undressing her father of his shirt even as he kept thrusting into the slight Asian young woman. She played with her father's nipples and fed him her pussy juices off her dripping fingers.

Tsumugi rubbing her clit rapidly screamed in Japanese and came hard her legs out straight and trembling. Jonathan unable to cum kept driving his cock into her bringing her through several soaking wet orgasms. Betty stood and pulled Jonathan back until his cock pulled out of Tsumugi's red and raw pussy.

Betty rolled Tsumugi off the ottoman and lay her huge tits down pointing her bodacious ass back at Jonathan. She reached back and grabbed his cock and brought it to her pussy. Jonathan slid easily into her hot wet pussy and he jackhammered her cunt until she screamed into her first orgasm off her fingers.

Betty wasn't done as she asked for the lube. Aoife dripped it between Betty's fat ass cheeks then put some into her own palm and lubed up Jonathan's cock. She directed his cockhead to Betty's dark mouth and he pushed slowly opening her anus and sliding inside. Betty moaned and moved her ass side to side and back and forth assisting with the penetration of cock into her ass.

When she felt Jonathan's balls touch her pussy she moaned knowing her ass was now full of cock. She started thrusting back at the Dean until he set his own pace drilling her ass with his hard cock. Betty slipped her hand under her belly and started rubbing her clit as her fingers rubbed Jonathan's balls. He pounded her ass as she sprayed her cum back at his groin soaking his balls.

Jonathan was thrusting away trying hard to cum. Betty was cumming over and over from his cock in her ass and abusing her clit. I saw Aoife dripping lube across her two long fingers then she knelt behind Jonathan. She pushed him over so he fell on Betty's fat ass and trembling back. Aoife spread Jonathan's ass cheeks and pushed those two lubed fingers against his anus. He screamed as Aoife went deep into his ass and started massaging his prostrate.

He knelt up again driving his cock into Betty and pushing his ass back onto Aoife's fingers. She reached around and started pulling on Jonathan's nipples. "Cum for me you slut! Cum in this young woman's ass! Cum as I have commanded you slave! Cum NOW!" Aoife yelled.

Jonathan screamed and trembled against Betty's fat ass as he shot his hot cum deep into Betty's rectum as Aoife continued to thrust her fingers deep into his ass. His body convulsed as pulse after pulse of cum filled Betty's ass. He screamed one last time and fell again onto Betty's sweaty back and trembling ass. "Good boy," Aoife cooed as she slowly pulled her fingers out of his ass. She stood and walked into the bathroom to clean up. I knew from that day forward she would dominate the males in her life.

Aoife came back to me and kissed me deeply as she slowly began to undress me. "Did I do well Master? Did I pass your test with an A+? Have I become the strong warrior you saw in me that first day we met and you challenged me?" She said all this as she undressed and kissed me all over my body. She undid my shirt first then my trousers and boxers.

She knelt to remove my shoes and socks and slip my pants and boxers off. My cock was now rock hard pointing at her face. She took my cockhead into her warm wet mouth and sucked out my building pre-cum. She pushed my cock up and kissed down the underside of my cock. She tenderly took a ball sack into her mouth and licked my egg around in her mouth. She did the same with the other warming my desires.

She turned and pushed my thighs open and licked my taint and rimmed my asshole for several minutes as I trembled. She pulled me down and took my cock back into her mouth. She pulled down on my hips causing my cock to go deep and breach into her throat. I could see the outline of my fat cock in her throat. She kept me deep licking my shaft and pulsing her mouth up and down.

My cockknot rode her throat causing me to tremble and leak pre-cum down her throat. She sucked my cock out of her throat and across her tongue as she took in a deep breath for her deprived lungs. She sucked up my cock taking me into her throat over and over as I did squats from her pulling down on my hips. She deprived herself of air pleasing my cock in her throat. Getting close I moaned, "Aoife," and she slid off my cock.

As we both caught our breath I looked over and Veronica had rolled Jonathan onto his back and had slipped his drug induced hard cock up into her pussy. As her juices leaked out onto his groin she rode his cock while rubbing her clit. Penelope sat on her father's face feeding him her dripping wet pussy. She sat facing Veronica as the two of them played with each other's tits and kissed deeply.

Aoife stood and pulled me by my cock to the sofa. She bent over the stuffed arm and looking back she dropped into the role of her story and said, "Do me in the back my wild reddish chieftain. Take your pleasure in my unnatural place and fill it with your strength. Fill it over and over driving your fat length into my wicked depths. I am your scullery maid slut to use as you wish. Now do your evil to my dark hole and do not stop for my screaming until your completion," she growled dripping the lube between her ass cheeks.

She pulled her ass cheeks wide open and the young slut winked her anus. It opened and closed over and over hypnotizing my snake to enter her dark portal. I moved behind her and pushed my fat cockhead against her anus. She has learned to use her ass for my pleasure so she grunted kissing my cockhead with those unnatural lips. My cockhead breached her lubed ass and slipped inside her hot cave entrance.

Aoife took in a deep breath then shimmied her ass opening her dark portal to more of my cock. She pushed up and back begging for more cock. I watched Betty lay on the sofa and slide her pussy under Aoife's face demanding attention. Aoife obliged and started eating Betty's fat pussy lips and her swollen clit. Betty moaned as each time I drove my cock down Aoife's ass her face would massage Betty's pussy.

A movement caught my eye as the slim Tsumugi climbed on the sofa and sat her pussy over Betty's face. There was now a four-way of sex on my sofa. I watched three young woman seeking sexual pleasure on my sofa as I filled Aoife with fat long cock. Tsumugi was facing me as she fed her cunt to Betty as Aoife was pleasuring Betty's pussy.

I started pounding down into Aoife's ass as she took all eight long fat inches of my cock. Her ass was tight on my cock as it pulsed and released over and over. I felt slender fingers on my balls as Aoife slipped hers onto her clit and began rubbing furiously. I thrust into Aoife as I sought my own pleasure crushing her ass with my lap as I fought to push my cock deep into her ass.

Aoife screamed into Betty's pussy as her ass tightened on my cock for several seconds then released. My balls became soaked with woman cum as her pussy sprayed arc of hot juices over and over. Betty screamed as she flooded Aoife's face with hot cum and then Tsumugi screamed as she creamed all over Betty's active lips and tongue.

Three young women shook on my sofa in various stages of climax and it pushed me over the edge. I ejected pulses of hot cum down Aoife's ass then I pulled quickly out and shot more cum against Tsumugi's tits and onto Betty's belly. I pushed my cock back into the 'O' of Aoife's ass and shot my last globs of cum deep into her bowels.

Tsumugi ran her fingers across her small tits gathering my cum and licking her fingers clean. She gathered the cum off Betty's belly and lifted Aoife's head and made her lick her fingers clean. She did that several times until Betty's belly was clean of cum. She them climbed off Betty and pushed me out of Aoife's ass.

She made Aoife stand by pulling on her long red hair. The 'O' of Aoife's ass released my cum which Tsumugi gathered on her fingers. When she thought she had enough on her fingers and palm she walked to a supine Betty and fed her my cum still warm from Aoife's ass. Betty licked her hand clean running her tongue across the dainty cum covered palm. Tsumugi made Betty sit up then pulled Aoife unto their laps and turned their attention to the action on the floor.

By now Veronica had cum several times on Dean Jonathan's still hard cock. His abs were soaked with Veronica's cum. His daughter Penelope had creamed on his face several times as the two women pulled on fat nipples and kissed deeply. Finally Veronica yelled into Penelope's face and came so hard her body started shaking like she was in a fit. She actually trembled so hard she fell off Jonathan's cock and lay on the floor next to him trembling.

Penelope leaned over and took her father's hard cock into her mouth. She cleaned Veronica's cum and pussy juices from all over her father's cock. She pushed down and took his cock into her throat and held it deep until she ran out of breath. Penelope then pumped her throat up and down on his cockhead. She pulled up off his cock and took a deep breath. She stood up off her father's face and helped her father stand. Her red ruby nipple rings sparkled in the lamp lights. She walked to my desk and leaned her tits down on the wood. Her ass was facing the sexually satisfied coven.

"Come here Daddy and flog my ass. I have to apologize for starting all this sexual misbehavior because I fucked a stranger on an overnight train. He turned out to be Mr. Daniel who fucked my mother and turned us both into his supplicants and your sex toys. His idea for an Independent Study of Gothic novels turned my four close friends into his supplicants and sex toys. Mr. Daniel fucks all of us in any hole he wants using us for sluts who cum on his fat long horse cock gladly receiving his hot thick cum. You need to punish me Daddy for causing all that. Give me the full punishment, all twelve lashes, then shoot your daddy cum down my ass," Penelope begged giving up all control to her father.

I handed Jonathan the flogger and directed each of the four girls to hold an appendage of Penelope across the desk. Then knelt on the floor holding down Penelope. Jonathan took his arm back and brought the tresses of the flogger down hard on his daughter's ass. She screamed as he quickly punished her ass with two more. He moved to the other side of her and punished her ass three more times the tresses turning her ass into pink and red stripes.

He then stood behind her and like a baseball pitcher delivered three hard strikes to her ass cheeks and dripping labia. Penelope screamed and pissed herself soaking my floor like her mother. Jonathan then walked around the desk and pulled his daughter's face up with her long blonde hair then filled her mouth and throat with his hard cock. He then swung the flogger against her back, ass and pussy lips for the final three times.

Penelope screamed around her father's cock and shook through a powerful climax spraying her pussy juices in an arc onto the floor. Jonathan used his daughter's mouth to pleasure his cock. He kept at it several minutes making his daughter cough and gag as he went deep with his cock. He pulled out of her mouth breathing deeply.

"Fuck my ass Daddy. Fuck my ass until you fill it with whatever hot cum you have left tonight. Fuck it raw so I'll know my Daddy loves me as I lay in my bed tonight moaning from the abuse. Do it Daddy. Fuck my ass now," Penelope growled.

Jonathan moved behind his daughter's ass. Veronica reached up and dribbled lube into Penelope's ass crack. Jonathan ran his cock through the lube wetting his cockhead and his daughter's anus. He pushed against her dark doorway and his cockhead breached her dark lips and popped inside her ass. Penelope screamed and lifted her face off the desk. Veronica moved quickly and kissed her deeply then bit her lower lip.