Daniel Ch. 07: A Proctor & President

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy took my cockhead into her mouth and cleaned my cum off my thick crown. She took more cock into her mouth until she coughed. Her tongue then worked up and down my shaft gathering that cum. She pushed my cock against my abs and set about licking and sucking my balls clean of my cum and her daughter's pussy juices.

When she thought she had done a proper job she sat back on her haunches and looked up at me placing her hands behind her back. I looked down at my cock and Cindy leaned forward and took my cock back into her mouth. She moved up and down my shaft sucking tightly on the way up and slowly going down pushing out her tongue to lick my ballsack.

I put my hands behind her head and pulled her down my cock. When I reached her throat I held her there until she swallowed and my cockhead slipped into her throat. I held her for some seconds then let her get a quick breath then filled her throat with cock pulling her lips to my base. Half my cock was in her mouth and half into her throat.

I held her on my cock as I watched Wendy strip. She cupped her breasts and held them up to me and laughed. She went into her room and came back with a flogger and silk ropes. She had a sly smile as she walked to her mother and pulled her up by her hair. She pushed her down on the kitchen table then quickly tied her wrists to the table legs.

Her mother tried to fight her but Wendy prevailed. Cindy started cursing at her daughter so Wendy took her mother's panties and pushed them into her mouth. Wendy went to the other side of the table and got one ankle tied to the table leg. Her mother fought her and would not let her pull the other leg. Wendy grabbed the flogger and lashed her mother's ass.

Cindy screamed into her panties and Wendy tied the other ankle. Her mother was now spread wide tied to the kitchen table where just earlier dinner had been served. Wendy knelt and took my cock into her mouth and sucked up and down while massaging my balls. She moved to just my cockhead and tickled my pleasure knot with just the tip of her tongue.

She stood and positioned me behind her mother. Wendy stood behind her mother and pushed two fingers into her mother's pussy. She moved those fingers rapidly in and out the pussy from where she was born. I watch Cindy's thighs tremble as she screamed into her panties gag. When Wendy pulled her fingers away her mother groaned and sprayed the kitchen floor with sprits of pussy juice.

Wendy repeated the pleasure punishment several times until her mother's climaxes left her spent on the table. Wendy gripped my cock and ran her hand up and down the shaft. She lightly slid the flogger tines across and within her mother's ass cheeks then handed me the flogger.

"Mother when we break a rule at school we get punishment from our Disciplinarian, Master Daniel. Since you wet your panties thinking about our dinner guest you need to be punished for being so naughty. Since you have your wet panties in your mouth I will count out the twelve lashes."

Cindy groaned and pulled on her ropes trying to get loose. When I softly passed the tines over her mature ass cheeks she groaned then let out a long breath perhaps giving up. I quickly applied three lashes to her ass then stopped. Cindy's head came off the table as she screamed into her pussy soaked gag.

I ran my hand softly across her red ass cheeks then applied three more lashes low on her ass and across the back of her thighs. I jumped back as Cindy peed onto the kitchen floor. I grabbed a dinner napkin and dropped it on the puddle.

"No, no, no Cindy. That was very naughty," I teased then lashed her ass

three more times. Wendy groaned, "seven, eight, nine," as her fingers rubbed her own pleasure knot. Her wetness made her inner thighs shine.

"Last three Cindy!" I growled. My arm pulled back and I struck Cindy's ass with the arcing tresses. She screamed into her panties as I struck her ass the last three times. Her white ass cheeks turned into ribbons of red and pink as the tresses stung her flesh. Her thighs trembled and her woman cum sprayed back at my legs wetting the floor. Her ass and thighs tasted the flogger as she screamed into her panties gripping the edge of the table.

Wendy took some honey and let it drip down the crack of her mother's plump ass. Cindy groaned when that thickness rolled across her back door. I watched as it pulsed from the sensation. Wendy took my now rock hard cock in her hand and pushed it against her mother's anus. That dark mouth without teeth opened around my cockhead.

Cindy groaned as I fed more thick cock down her dark tunnel. Her ring grabbed behind my cockcrown and held it tight gripping and releasing that invader. Wendy grabbed my hips and pulled me back then pushed me forward and watched my cock go into her mother's darkness. All eight thick inches slid into Mom's ass until my heavy cum filled balls lay against her mature pussy. When I was balls deep in her ass hot cum sprayed from her pussy soaking my balls and the floor.

"I listen to my mother moaning for you to fuck her while she is making herself cum. She calls for your cock to fuck her ass. So I am giving her her wish if you will fuck her hard and deep. Please Master Daniel fuck my mother's ass real good! Make her cum so hard she will faint."

I pulled back to my cockhead then pushed deep into her mother's ass. Wendy knelt under the table and caressed my heavy ballsack as she rubbed her mother's pussy. Cindy trembled as her daughter pushed two fingers into her mother's pussy then rapidly started rubbing her mom's clit. I could feel her fingers rub my cock as I went deep.

Wendy pulled out her fingers then went digging between my ass lubing my own anus. She did that several times until I squatted a bit and her fingertips slid through my own dark circle. "Fuck!" She pushed those two fingers up my sleeve and rubbed my walnut.

I lost control and started jackhammering my long thick cock out and deep into her mother's ass. Wendy just held her fingers in my ass and my thrashing into her mother made her fingers rub my walnut causing my legs to tremble. I felt her other hand rubbing my balls as she filled her mother's pussy rubbing her clit into the edge of the table.

Cindy let out one long scream into her panties gag and I felt hot fluid spray my thighs. She screamed again and crushed down her ass sleeve all along my long cock. Wendy went faster on my knot and my balls pulled up. I knew not to wake the baby so I screamed behind my teeth and blasted my cum down her mother's ass.

My balls had reloaded since my night train guest so I felt seven, eight, nine globs of hot cum blast out my pulsing cockhead and fill Wendy's mother's bowels. Cindy's ass sleeve pulsed on my cock as each salvo of cum shot into her darkness. Pulse after hot pulse of fluid sprayed my balls and ran down my thighs to wet my feet and the kitchen floor.

Wendy's fingers up my ass were driving me to climax until I grit my teeth and screamed. I shot one last glob of cum out my cock that felt like it came from deep in my gonads. I lost my strength and fell onto her mother's naked sweaty ass and back. I felt Cindy trembling under me as her breath sounded out her nose like a bull charging.

I reached around and pulled the soaked panties from Cindy's mouth but she said nothing. She was sexually spent into the 'little death' breathing heavily on the kitchen table. Wendy pushed me back pulling my cock from her mother's ass. When her anus released my fat cockhead mom moaned.

I felt Wendy take my cock into her mouth and suck out the last of my cum. Her hot tongue went to work cleaning my long thick cock of my cum and her mother's ass. I had to hold myself on the table as my legs were jelly. Wendy helped me to sit then went back like a cat licking my balls and cock as clean as she could.

Her mother groaned in her spent state and Wendy spun and put her mouth to my cum dripping from her mother's ass. She pushed her fingers down her mother's ass and pulled out my thick white pudding. She did that over and over until no more came out. Her mother groaned each time her daughter filled her ass with fingers.

Wendy stood and went into the bathroom and returned with a warm wash cloth and proceeded to rinse me of my sweat. She tenderly washed my package reaching under it when I rose up. She brought me a small glass of wine and let me sip and rest. She took a swig and rinsed her mouth then moved in and kissed me deeply.

"Master Daniel you have turned me and my mother into slaves of your wonderful thick long cock. You may have us both whenever you wish. You may dress and leave and I will care for my mother when she revives. My ass is pulsing knowing you will fill it with your hot cum when it's time to service your room. As I said before no strings attached but I will consider it a privilege to take your cock and your cum anywhere in this servant's body," Wendy said as she sat on my lap holding my softer cock against her cameltoe.

I dressed and received a long deep kiss at the threshold then made my way to my quarters. When I arrived there was a pair of sky blue silky panties on the door knob. I brought them to my face. They were soaking wet with fragrant female cum. I laughed and wondered who was my benefactor. Was it the new Irish Proctor?

Spring Semester started and there was all that work choosing my next batch of submissive eighteen year plus senior students for my Independent Studies class. Of course I chose Savannah as I could not pass up her sweet pussy and tight ass and mouth. Because of their major Wendy and Jennifer could not take my class so I also chose Ashley, Heather, Taniyah and Naomi. I loved watching the white of my cock sliding into the dark chocolate of Taniyah's pussy and ass. Across her rose colored tongue and dark lips I so enjoyed bathing my cock and letting her drink my thick white cum.

I'm no fool so the course content was the same as from my first group. Savannah had not yet got to play the niece of the evil uncle nor Ashley nor Heather got to be the pussy munching Ladies In Waiting. Ashley, Heather, Taniyah and Naomi took turns stretched over the ottoman and tied to the desk feeling the lashes of the flogger. I was biding my time with Savannah. Of course there were rule breakers that felt the paddle or the lash on their bare ass. A few Proctors came back later desiring the same treatment but begging for my huge cock.

As per our agreement I was fucking the President, Amelia, quite regularly. I fucked her in every room and bathroom in her huge house. Her ass leaked my thick cum as we relaxed in her spa; the water bubbling against those huge matronly tits. This last time my cock was sliding in and out her cheesy ass as her huge tits rubbed the tile outside the spa. She was bent over splashing the hot water as her ass thrust back begging my long thick cock to fill her ass.

"Oh fuck my ass Daniel, fuck it hard and deep. Oh damn I fucking love your thick cock deep down my ass! Fuck me Daniel, fuck me good. Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming! You're gonna kill me one of these times. Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Amelia screamed as her ass tightened down on my cock.

I held my cock deep in her darkness until she stopped trembling. I pounded her ass full of cock pushing me towards my climax. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back until she sat on a step in the hot spa. I moved in front of her and pushed my fat cockhead into her mouth. Her lips closed on my crown and she sucked as I shot a few loads of hot thick cum across her tongue. I pulled out and painted her face with five more thick globs of cum.

Her tongue came out already coated white seeking the last of my cum drops. Her fingers swiped her cheeks pushing my cum into her mouth. She opened her mouth showing me my thick cum pooled behind her bottom teeth then she grabbed my hand to around her throat. She made loud swallowing sounds to prove she took all my cum.

"Oh fuck Daniel what has your cock turned me into? I was the height of this school and town society and now I am nothing but your cock slut. I go to sleep in my lonely bed with my ass throbbing from a hard fuck. I wait for your thick cum to drip from my ass or my pussy so I can paint my fingers and suck your cum. The minute you're back to your apartment I want your cock somewhere in this old body. Oh fuck Daniel I am your cock slave," she groaned and slid under the water.

Her lips found my cock and she filled her mouth with my thickness. She pushed me up onto the rim of the spa and went at my cock and balls with her mouth and tongue. She pushed me back and crawled up my body dripping hot spa water until she centered her old pussy on my chin. She kept her labia waxed so my tongue slid across her naked lips. For an old woman she made plenty of pussy juice which I willingly lapped up.

I didn't know if she always creamed like that or my regularly fucking her was keeping her hormones primed. I told her to turn around and she willingly formed the sixty-nine and took my cock back into her mouth. My fingers and tongue found their way deep into her pussy and ass. She sucked hard on my cock when three fingers filled her ass and three more filled her pussy. She rocked back filling her holes hard and deep.

I sucked her naked pussy lips into my mouth around my fingers and bit down hard like I know she craves. Thick pussy juices rolled down my fingers as she took my cock half in her mouth and half down her throat. She punished herself depriving her breath with a throat filled with thick cock. This was new to our fucking and it made her cum like crazy. My neck and face got soaked with her sprays of cum juice. Amelia pulled up took a deep breath then filled her throat with my thick cock. Each time she pulled up she sprayed her cum all over me. She drove herself to several climaxes then let my cock slip from her mouth.

She breathed heavily as her cum ran from her aged pussy lips and wet her flabby thighs. She moved off me and managed on her hands and knees to lay her aged flabby tits on a spa lounger. She reached back and held her ass cheeks open then groaned, "Fuck my ass again Daniel. Fuck it for as long as it takes for you to shoot your hot cum down my ass!"

I stood and took a long drink of water. My hard cock still pointed forward; my heavy ballsack swaying under it. I grabbed a lounger pillow and dropped it between Amelia's open flabby thighs. She no longer was a society debutante but my long thick cock felt just fine in the heat of her aged body. I knelt and brought my cockhead to her winking anus. As I pushed against her dark lips she pushed back knowing her anus was now trained to open.

I watched her anus open like the iris of a camera and slide down my thick crown. When those lips closed behind my cockring she moaned her pleasure. Her hands released her ass cheeks and I next felt them rubbing her thick pussy juices along my long thick cockshaft. Her fingers caressed my ballsacks and under to rim my own asshole.

I groaned and pushed forward dropping half my cock into her dark cavern. Amelia moaned and pushed back until her ass cheeks touched my belly. She twerked her ass knowing she had all my long thick cock deep down her ass. She pulled forward to my cockhead then took me deep. She did that over and over going faster; groaning when my cock had filled her depths.

"Oh Daniel when did it happen that I became addicted to your cock just like a street whore to crack? When did I have to have your long thick horse cock deep destroying my ass? I can't live without your punishment. The ropes, the flogging, the cock in my ass is what I crave. I am lost Daniel. I will kill myself should you ever deny me your cock. What am I to do?" she started weeping.

"Must I remind you that you promised to let me tattoo my mark on your ass and pierce your left nipple to claim my ownership Amelia?" I growled as I bit hard the side of her neck.

"Oh fuck, Daniel you would really make me do that? I thought you were teasing me. Do you want to own me to let me get your fat cock to cum in all my old holes? Yes Daniel, I will let you mark me and pierce me if you fuck me first and make me cum over and over. I want your cum in my ass as your mark is tattooed on my ass. I want your cum on my fat huge left tit as it is pierced. I'm giving myself to you Daniel," she whispered pushing back against me taking my cock deep.

To seal the deal I began pounding my cock deep into her ass watching her ass cheeks wobble. I felt her fingers rubbing my balls as she was rubbing her old pussy and swollen clit driving herself to a massive climax. I trembled as I pulled all out of her then drove it all back in with one thrust. I heard her pussy juices splashing on the tiles of the spa.

Her ass sleeve tightened on my cockshaft as best her old muscles could as she screamed into her self rubbed climax. As she trembled and twerked her ass she milked my cock and I exploded deep down her ass. Pulse after pulse of hot thick cum shot out my balls and filled her dark depths. Amelia rubbed faster forcing another climax across her old body. She screamed letting out all her breath as the last of my hot cum shot from my cockhead.

Using the strength from my daily workouts I moved us back into the spa waters. My cock stayed up her ass as I held Amelia on my lap and took each floppy tit in my hands and squeezed. Her ass moved slowly on my lap caressing my cock within her heat. She took my hands from her tits and kissed the palm of each one returning them to her tits.

We sat there for some time as Amelia tried to gain back her strength. She finally moved forward sliding off my cock and I watched my white cum float to the spa water surface. I helped Amelia wobble to the small bedroom off the spa area. I helped her lay down and covered her. I kissed her cheek and said I'd let her know when I got an appointment for the tattoo.

I called Olivia the tattoo artist and said I needed her services. She was so excited! She begged me to wait until Friday next and said I'd have the last appointment. She also begged me to stay for dinner as she would cook me something special. I laughed and said I'd agree. She sounded so happy.

I called Amelia and told where and when to meet me. I told it was best if we didn't drive together for appearances. I told my buddy the Dean he would have to cover my Independent Studies that Friday night and Jonathan sounded like it was his birthday. I told my five females to treat the Dean especially nice.

The day arrived and I drove the two towns over and entered the tattoo shop. Olivia squealed and ran into my arms and kissed me deeply. I laughed as I pealed her off me saying, "Do you always great your clients that way?"

"Oh Master Daniel, Sir all I thought for two weeks is you coming to my shop and staying for dinner. I know someone is going to be getting your brand and perhaps a piercing tonight and I'm so excited I'm creaming my panties!" she said over excited then laughed embarrassed holding her hand over her crotch.

"Well maybe I'll check later to see if you tell the truth."

Just then Amelia entered the shop and Olivia asked if she could help her.

"I'm here to obey him," she said pointing to Daniel.

Olivia took in a deep hissing breath then rushed to the front door and locked it flipping the 'Closed' sign and shutting off the street and front store lights. She pulled that long curtain across shutting off her work area from the outside. She stood there not being sure how to proceed.

"We are both going to be naked for this Olivia. I've promised this woman to distract her while she getting tattooed and pierced. So why don't you start with undressing me then do this stately woman."

Olivia bowed then slowly removed all I had worn. When she was kneeling and slipping off my loafers and pants she tenderly kissed my cockhead then licked off my dripping pre-cum. She stood and kissed my lips then turned onto Amelia. She just as slowly unzipped the dress and hissed when there was no more to take off.