Daniel Ch. 07: A Proctor & President

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I get any kisses girl?" Amelia barked and held her pussy lips open.

Olivia went to her knees and kissed between those naked old pussy lips. Amelia groaned when Olivia took her clit between her lips and sucked. Olivia stood and sucked each old crinkly nipple then stood back and put her hands behind her back turning towards me acknowledging me as Master.

"When you are inking my initial above the crack of this woman's ass my hard cock will be moving in and out of it until I fill it with my hot cum. So set up your chair to make that happen but first kneel here and suck my cock until it's nice and hard. Get the honey if you use it for tea."

Olivia walked to a back area and was gone for some time. When she returned she was totally naked holding a jar of honey and her panties. Her long black hair was hiding her pierced nipples but her labia was shaved or waxed naked. She brought the gusset of her black panties to under my nose. It was wet and deeply scented.

"I always tell the truth, Master," she said softly. She then led me to the tattoo chair and set me on my back with my thighs off to the sides. She took my cock back into her mouth taking it deep then into her throat. She sucked up the shaft then showed me some white on her tongue.

Olivia opened the honey jar and let some drizzle on my cockhead and run down the sides. She took Amelia and had her straddle my thighs and positioned her anus just above my cockhead. Amelia took in a deep breath and slowly lowered her ass onto my cockhead. Her dark lips opened and my thick head breached her ring.

Amelia put her hands on my chest and took the rest of my cock up her ass until she sat on my lap. She took a few deep breaths when Olivia pushed her and Amelia's old breasts came down onto my chest. Olivia thinking ahead put a towel against that old pussy.

"Some girls lose control and pee from the bite of the needle but I think you are gonna wet the towel for a different reason," Olivia warned then leaned down and kissed Amelia's back in a few places.

Olivia again held up some stylized Ds and I chose one and she showed it to Amelia. I indicated it was to go just above where the ass cleft began. Olivia rolled her chair behind Amelia's ass and said she was starting. When the needle buzzed and inked Amelia's flesh she hissed and her ass sleeve tightened down on my cock so I pushed my cock up. Each time Olivia stopped I would quickly rut my cock in Amelia's ass.

I slipped my hands between us and gripped her loose flesh tits and captured her nipples and pinched. Amelia hissed out a "wait" then rode my cock up and down until I felt her hot juices paint my abs. She took all my cock again the let out a long breath. Olivia continued.

Amelia and I took turns using my long hard cock as Olivia continued her work. She finally said done and Amelia was off to the races riding my cock until she screamed into her climax and I shot my load deep up into the darkness of her ass. She rubbed her large clit against my belly until she screamed again and pulsed her hot juices between where we were joined.

Olivia let Amelia sit with my cock still up her ass as she washed the tattoo and covered it with a bandage. Olivia went to help her up to change positions and Amelia demanded she just help her turn so her left breast was exposed and my cock stayed in her ass.

I asked Olivia if she had a tiny D and thin solid gold loop that would let the D hang below the nipple. She stepped away and returned with the perfect set. She showed me a pliers like instrument and I was instructed to pinch and pull Amelia's nipple and areola away from her breast. That pain would defuse the pain from the piercing needle.

I did as instructed and when Amelia hissed from having her breast abused Olivia pierced the thin gold band under Amelia's nipple and some areola. She slid the tiny D on the band then pushed the ends into a clasp. When the needle pierced her breast Amelia took that time to let loose her pee. It was my turn to thrust my softer cock rapidly in her ass.

Amelia growled then sprayed us when she came once again. Olivia's little work area now held the strong scent of sex. She let us rest as she cleaned and applied antiseptic to Amelia's piercing.

"I fucking hate you Daniel that you made me get marked to prove my submission to you. You'll keep your promise to fuck my ass till the day I pass on from this life. I want my ass filled with your hot cum when I am no more. I want to die in my own bed, my ass dripping your cum. This you must keep," she said pulling on my nipples.

"Okay, Okay!" I said laughing.

"Help me off his long thick cock girl! My thighs are old and won't hold me up just now."

Olivia helped her stand and quickly my cum dripped out onto my cock. Olivia threw another towel on a chair and positioned Amelia down. She ran into the back and the microwave dinged and she handed Amelia a cup of tea and used a small spoon to add some honey from that jar.

Olivia turned to me and dropped to her knees and took my cum covered cock into her mouth and cleaned me. I got my own cup of tea with honey and the three of us sat naked sipping tea. Eventually Amelia indicated she was ready to leave. Olivia checked the piercing and put a soft bandage over it to protect it from Amelia's dress. Olivia kissed Amelia at the doorway then let her out.

She returned and turning off all lights led me to the back and up a flight of stairs to a small apartment. There was a slow cooker going which was dinner. Olivia prepared some corn bread biscuits and set them to bake then made final touches to the table. I watched her naked body move about the kitchen and my balls tingled. She told me I was staying the night and put out a tall pitcher of sangria.

She then served me a bowl of chili with the corn bread and that was dinner. I asked her what was for dessert and she blushed and hid behind her long black hair. As she moved about the kitchenette I looked at her various tattoos. For some there was no way she could have done them herself. She told me she had a girlfriend artist that did those.

After dinner was cleared I called her to beside me. I saw a small D tattooed just above where her pussy lips came together. I asked her what that was all about as I traced the letter. She moaned at the intimate closeness of my touch as I let my finger roll over her clit and between her wet labia.

She started weeping and said she did it the day I made this appointment. She wanted it healed by the time I came as she planned to give herself to me. She would be my supplicant tonight and I could do whatever to her to prove my domination. She went over to a cabinet and returned with rope and a flogger and put them before me then dropped to her knees and assumed the supplicant's position. I watched as her tears dropped onto her tattooed breasts as she cried her fear that I would reject the offer.

"Lay your sweet full breast across this table, Olivia," I growled.

She stood and lay across the table dropping her arms over the edge and spreading her legs wide to the table legs. She settled her pussy on the edge and groaned when she rolled her hips. The discipline Olivia was about to receive was now almost second nature to me because of the needs of my being the Disciplinarian of the all female school.

I took the soft rope and tied her ankles and wrists to the table. I could smell her scent as she started to leak her juices from her naked pussy. I slowly let the tines of the flogger kiss the skin of her back, ass and thighs. Olivia was hissing as the tines slid over her body then down her ass crack and along her naked pussy.

"Olivia do you willingly give me control of your body?"

"Yes Master Daniel."

"Do I have your permission to love or abuse your body with this flogger or my long thick cock anyway that would please me?"

"Yes Master Daniel," she said and I took a big swing and quickly swatted her ass with the flogger.

She screamed and it was her turn to pee on the floor. Two more hard swats with the flogger had her thighs trembling as she sprayed her pee and pussy juices on the floor. Like I said before I do not get excitement or sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on a female. Three more swats with the flogger were lighter but more directed on her ass and pussy lips.

She groaned and trembled against her ropes and let loose with more pussy juice. When I struck her ass from behind her she rubbed forward catching her clit against the edge of the table and the girl came. I watched her juices run down the inside of her legs and wet her ankles.

"How many Olivia?" I asked close to her ear.

"As many as you wish Master. You may use me as you wish," she moaned.

I swung the tines three times upwards making contact with her naked pussy lips. This time an arc of pussy juices sprayed out wetting the floor. I let those wet tines slide slowly across her back after I moved her long black hair out of the way.

"Can I push my long thick cock into your ass and pound it until I reach my own pleasure and fill your dark passage with my hot thick cum?" I growled against her ear.

"Yes Master, please, please use my body for your pleasure. I will suck your cock clean after it's been in my ass or my pussy. I will take your balls tenderly in my mouth and lick them clean. If you have any sweat between your ass cheeks I will lick that clean. Use me Master. I have thought of nothing else for these two week then your long thick cock being inside my willing body receiving the gift of your hot cum," she wept.

"Just three more Olivia then I will take my pleasure in your ass."

Three more swats of the flogger landed on her ass cheeks some tips slapping her pussy lips. This woman can cum on punishment as more strongly scented woman's cum sprayed out from her abused pussy lips to splash hard on her floor. When they settled they joined the large pool of Olivia's cum.

I stirred the tines in that deeply scented puddle then laid the flogger down such that the tines covered her cheek and fell before her nose and mouth. I watched Olivia use her tongue to pull some tines into her mouth and suck her own essence.

My cock had recovered fucking Amelia and my balls felt heavy again. I saw the jar on honey on the counter and tipped it to have that sweet nectar run between Olivia's ass cheeks and coat the oval doorways to her dark passage. Olivia pulsed her circular back lips and groaned as she felt more honey roll along her taint and enter between her pussy lips.

She slowly twerked her ass also making it rise and fall and her clit rub the table edge. I tipped the honey jar again and let it coat my cockshaft from fat crown to thick base. I stepped behind her and moved my cock up and down the crack of her firm full ass. Now with a coated top and bottom of my cock I twitched my cock until my head made contact with her anus.

I used my thighs to hold my fat cockhead at her dark entrance and let my weight slowly push against her back ring. Olivia groaned, my guess being no cock had ever been in her ass. The honey was warming from our heated bodies and seeped into the beginning of her opening. I did not ease my push and I felt her tightness yield.

I watched the iris of her ass open and slide over the crown of my cock. Olivia groaned and let out a long breath and her analring yielded and my cockhead breached her heat and took possession. Much like the action of a butt plug her anus closed behind my circumcision ridge and pulsed its refusal of my chunk of thick flesh now inside her.

"Oh fuck Master! Your cock, your cock is splitting my poor ass wide open. Nothing has ever entered my ass; not my finger, not a tongue, not a toy, no doctor's instrument. Nothing as large as your cockhead as ever exited. I can feel my blood coursing through my veins pulsing on your cock. Oh Master Daniel I beg you for more! Fill my ass until your heavy balls kiss my punished pussy," Olivia begged squeezing my cockhead with her anus.

I let my leaning body slide more cockshaft into her ass. I let the honey lube my cock through her doorway until as requested my heavy balls rested against her pussy. I pulled her long hair and pushed against her full ass until her back lips kissed the base of my thick cock. My cock could go no deeper. I felt Olivia's ass sleeve tremble and pulse as her pussy soaked my balls with another release of her cum.

Leaving my cock in her ass I reached my glass and the sangria and took a long drink. I took the orange crescent and brought it to Olivia's lips and she sucked it of the wine. I did that to several crescents letting her get some fluids back into her body. I pet her hair and told her what a wonderful young woman she was and that I never tasted better chili.

Olivia laughed then moaned as her belly rubbed the depths of my cock in her ass. She slowly swayed her hips rubbing all along the length of my long thick cock in her ass. She pushed up just a bit then lowered then repeated as she slowly rode my cock showing me she was ready for more.

I pulled back sliding to my cockhead then pulled back more and watched her analring stretch open. Olivia groaned then hissed as I slid all eight thick inches back down her ass. It was feverish in her tight back sleeve and my cock baked in her back oven. I pulled back then quickly filled her ass then repeated that several times listening to Olivia groan,

"Oh Master Daniel your cock is so painful and so pleasurable dominating my ass. When you pull back I am frightful you will leave it empty as a punishment. Then your strength enters me again and I almost cum from the pleasure. Use my ass for your pleasure Master. I am just your open vessel to receive your hot cum," she whispered as if it was a secret.

I decided I would treat Olivia with kindness and make love to her ass and not pound her with abuse. I spent several minutes riding my cock in her ass; cockhead to thick cockbase. Each time I went deep I would squeeze her ass forward rubbing her pussy on the table edge. I went faster feeling the exquisite pleasure of her virgin tight ass sleeve all along my cock.

I went really fast for about a minute then filled her deep. Her ass pulsed along my cock rapidly then crushed it as she screamed and sprayed my balls with hot pussy juice. She trembled through her first anal orgasm; her breathing snorting like an enraged bull.

I waited till she calmed then repeated the fast thrusting until she let out one long scream and trembled for over a minute straight. I felt her thighs go tight and her body push up off the table and arms and legs shake as if she had been tazered. She let out one more scream and another spray of hot pussy essence then she collapsed back onto the table.

I realized Olivia had dropped into the 'sexual death' and was fully spent. I never would fuck a drunk or unconscious woman and slowly extracted my cock from her ass. I moved about the apartment finding her bedroom and set back her sheets and blankets. I cleaned up then untied her from the table and tenderly took her in the 'fireman's carry' and set her on her side in her bed.

It was too late for me to dress and drive to campus so I slid in next to Olivia and turned off the lights first checking that she was still breathing easily. I fell asleep and dreamed erotically of my wife and daughters. I felt their lips caressing my cock taking it deep into their warm mouth and kissing me. One of my daughters moved their warm wet pussy onto my cock and rode up and down my long thickness until I came thrusting strongly up into her tight pussy. I grunted over and over as pulses of thick hot cum filled the apex of her tight dripping pussy.

I let out a long contented breath knowing I had given pleasure to one of the women I love as I held her against my torso. In my dream I felt her pussy pulse on my cock and her fluids bathe my crotch and balls. She held me inside her as she moved three quarters off my side and kept her warm breasts against my torso. Sweet kisses were granted to my neck and shoulder then a long breath expelled and we slept.

When I awoke to morning light I felt a tongue and warm lips going up and down my cock. It wasn't hard with morning wood so those lips were cleaning my package. I looked down not seeing my cock because of the black hair covering my abs. I moved my hand to stroke the naked back and long hair.

"Oh Master, you're awake. Would you like me to cook you breakfast?" Olivia said smiling then kissed my cockhead. "Or would you like to destroy my ass again but this time without the ropes and flogger," she said laughing.

I told her perhaps another time but I really had to get back to campus. She kissed my cock once more then laughing ran downstairs and returned with my clothes and loafers. She would not let me out of bed as she brought me hot coffee and a cream cheese bagel. She laughed as she kissed my crumbs away and let me drink my coffee.

When I was done she let me dress and neither of us talked about last night. She walked naked with me to the front door and after unlocking it threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. She then laughed and said I owe her for yesterday. I asked if she was a professional on the side. She laughed and slapped my chest.

"No silly, you owe me for the tattoo and nipple piercing."

I opened my wallet and let her thumb through extracting the amount she saw as appropriate. She kissed me once more and said she would see me again when the next of my women wanted to be marked. I told her there would be no chance of that.

"We shall see Master Daniel, we shall see. The women you dominate will willingly take your mark, ass or pussy or left breast. You do not know the power you have over us and we will willingly give ourselves to you. Every time I shower or rub one out I will think of you with fondness perhaps even love," and with that she pushed me out the door and closed it. I'm sorry but I heard her burst into tears.