All Comments on 'Daniel Finds Trouble'

by LittleKay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written, but...

What is this story about? Is this the tale of a young submissive man dominated by a more powerful suitor, or a troubled young man cursed by some I'll defined skin condition? And what's the goal here? Are you trying to excite the reader, or are you penning this as some sort of personal therapy? Whatever the answer, keep that goal in mind and ruthlessly eliminate anything that distracts from it.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
Disagree with Anonymous

I think it's the tail (tale? hehe) of a young man with a skin condition who is being dominated by an older stranger. I don't think it's one or the other. The skin condition helps define the young man's shyness and awkwardness. This didn't come across to me as anything like therapy. I think it's intriguing and can't wait to see if the stranger is on the bus tomorrow, and if he's the one who stole the id badge. My first thought was that he would show up at Daniel's house. But at the same time I can see him teasing Daniel on the bus a bit longer too. Can't wait to see where you take it next.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 4 years ago
Reminds me of one of my first times

I responded to a post from a kink site. After some convincing I went to his home and it was loaded with all kinds of kink gear. So much so that it looked more like a warehouse. At the time I lived in Florida and it was mid-summer ad I wasn’t wearing more than a Hawaiian shirt, a pair of baggy shorts and flip-flops. I was directed to remove my shirt. I complied. My wrists were handcuffed atop a weight set and I stood there with my underarms exposed to him. I too was told to keep looking into his eyes. He then said, “Now I’m going to find out where you’re ticklish.” He started under my arms and explored my entire torso. Oh. My. God. He found many, many spots that are very ticklish and exploited all of them. Then he did it. He unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my shorts . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous