Daniella

Story Info
Daniella get a new job and enjoys her new boss.
1.8k words
3.82
23.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
29 Followers

Daniellas' smile emanated from her red lips as she sat across from me in the interview. She was intelligent and witty. She was not stunning but good-looking, with big dark eyes, a curvacious body and thick hair. I studied her mouth as she answered our questions, and I nodded and smiled. We shook hands, and I offered her the job as my assistant.

From her first day, we worked well together and rapidly became friends. She loved to talk, and she would tell me all the things about her life. She was married with one daughter. Most mornings, we would chat about her time living in Europe. She had an endearing accent that made you want to listen. Sometimes she talked too much, and I would laugh and tell her to get back to work.

Daniella liked to talk bout times before she was married. She told me that she worked in marketing for a famous sports club and loved being surrounded by men. Daniella told me about her travels. She said she liked to travel alone as it was easier to meet people. Some of her stories got a little risque, like when she had a threesome with two guys she met.

I looked at her and smiled. I finished my coffee and got her back to work. As she walked away, I thought about her having sex with two guys, and the thought stayed with me for several days. Why did she share that with me?

A week later, we were having drinks with a group of work colleagues, and I asked her if she liked having the threesome, and she said she loved it. In her cute accent, she told me that she especially loved sucking them both. Daniela then broke into a graphic conversation about how much she loved giving blowjobs. She ended the conversation sadly by saying that her Husband, George, didn't like receiving them and that she missed giving oral pleasure like that.

I was a little drunk and said, "well, if you miss it so much, I could always help you out?"

She laughed and looked into her eyes.

We were busy with work over the next few weeks. Working late with a lot going on, and I was very stressed. Late one day, she came into the office wearing her short skirt and black stocking and was leaning over my desk as I was writing some things on a whiteboard. I turned and saw her stocking leading up to her garters. I knew she was wearing sexy lingerie underneath, and the sight of her turned me on immensely. Her lower lip curled as she saw me looking.

I put down my texter and walked right up to her. She looked at me and said, "I really do miss it, you know".

She put her hand on my waist and fell to the ground. I didn't hesitate to unzip my fly. I was already semi-hard as her hands entered my underwear and guided my cock to her lips. She slowly stroked me as her tongue licked my length. I was rock hard in minutes as she went to work licking, kissing and sucking. She moaned in pleasure as I slowly started to fuck her mouth. As I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth harder, she moaned more. I undid my belt and lowered my pants. She looked up at me as she re-engaged my cock. It didn't take long before I started to swell and drip precum. I was ready to cum, and she could feel the impending climax. She took me out of her mouth and pleaded with me to cum in her mouth. It was like I was in a porn movie as I reached down and stroked my hard wet cock into her mouth. Almost instantly, I came, and she swallowed it all. As I finished, she put her lips around my cock and sucked every last drop. She looked satisfied as I passed her tissue, and she wiped her mouth. She left, and I went home.

The next day we drank coffee and chatted--just a general chat about people and some story about her mother. I went back to work, and the following week flew by. I met George when he came to a work function. Together they looked like a very happy couple.

A week later, she sat on the couch, chatting with a colleague in my office. I was sitting at my desk working. As they talked, she slowly let her skirt rise to expose her stockings and underwear. I watched her and the guy she was chatting to, and he was constantly looking at her legs. The more they talked, the more her dress slid upward. From my angle, I could see her pink underwear.

After a while, they finished their conversation. Daniella got up and closed the door. It was the middle of the day, and there were people around, although they did know not to interrupt me when my door was closed. She walked around to where I was sitting, behind my desk and undid the top buttons of her blouse, exposing a matching pink bra. She slid a finger inside her underwear and started to touch herself. I was mesmerised and undid my zipper and exposed my hard cock. She got on her knees, took me in her mouth and sucked. Daniella gave an excellent blow job. Not only did she enjoy it, but she was very good at it. I held her hair as my cock lifted into her mouth. I came lots, and she had trouble swallowing it all.

Over the following months, Daniella would find time to pleasure me with her mouth. I had several work dinners with Daniella and George. Although I felt a little guilty having his wife service me, I never wanted to break up their marriage and liked Daniella and was warming to George. When George was getting drinks, Danialla's hand reached for my cock and squeezed it. I couldn't wait to see her the next day.

I didn't see her all day until after everyone had left, and then she walked into my office, sat on my desk and crossed her legs. I walked up to her and uncrossed them. My hands explored her stockings as my mouth gently kissed her mouth. She opened her legs, exposing sheer blue knickers. I undid her blouse and kissed her breasts through her bra. I lifted her breasts from her bra to suck her large dark nipples. As I sucked and licked her breasts, my fingers reached the fabric of her knickers. She was already very aroused, so I wet one of my fingers and explored her cunt.

Daniella was very aroused, and I wanted to taste her. I slipped off the desk and positioned myself between her legs. I kissed her through the fabric. I could smell her arousal and desperately wanted to bury myself in her sex. I kissed her more and ran my fingers over her. I reached around her and gently pulled them down, exposing her delicious outer lips. With my wet fingers, I pushed her labia back. She moaned as she felt clit area being pulled open. I caressed and felt her, and as she fell back, I gently kissed her opening. My fingers teased her. Then she pleaded with me to be inside her. I slide my finger inside her. She was very wet. I could feel her spasm as I stroked her inner walls. I lowered my mouth around her clit and sucked gently as my finger pleasured her. Her hand guided my head. Ultimately she was pressing me so hard against her I could hardly breathe. She came in rigorous convulsions that ran across her body. I milked her orgasms. I didn't want to stop, but I knew she was getting over-sensitive. My face soaked with her juices as I kissed her.

We didn't do anything again for some time, and one day as she was leaning over my desk, I couldn't help but touch her bottom. I felt her through her dress and stroked her as we discussed a work-related matter. My hand lifted her skirt, exposing her sexy underwear. I gently caressed and stroked her through her knickers. She parted her legs slightly, so my fingers slipped to outline her womanhood. I pulled her knickers down and gave her bottom a gentle sap with my hand. She moaned, so I pulled her knickers to the floor and slapped her again, leaving a slight red outline of my hand on her bottom. I caressed her little, teasing her by lifting my hand so she would anticipate a slap. I would let my fingers touch her cunt, feeling her wetness and occasionally letting a finger enter her a little. I would then slap her bottom again. I whispered into her ear and told her to masturbate.

As I stroked her bottom and occasionally slapped it, she rubbed her clit. I stood up behind her and undid my pants, and my hard cock edged up against her bottom. As she rubbed, I slapped my cock against her. I let it slip between her legs, and she held it against her clit. Could feel her clit throbbing against me. She then pushed my cock inside her. She felt so tight as I slipped inside her. She pushed back, inviting me deeper. I filled her with my thick cock. I held it deep inside her and felt her vagina walls clamping down on me. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes at first and then deep, hard fucking. My balls were slapping her. She was saying some words in another language as I fucked her hard. She moaned with pleasure, lying exposed on my desk as I drove my cock deep inside her.

I pleasured her this way for some time and then turned her over. I undid her dress buttons in a flurry and released her breasts, sucking and licking her large nipples. As my cock slid in and out of her she, she pleaded with me to fill her. That was enough for me. With a few more hard deep strokes, I felt my seed unleash inside her. I had not cum so hard in a very long time, and as I withdrew, I looked at her swollen puss leaking my cum.

"My god, you are beautiful," I said.

She lifted herself off the desk, retrieved her underwear, kissed me quickly, and left.

What started as a little game with her pleasuring me had now become very passionate. Over the next few days, we hardly spoke, and then one day, Daniella announced George and her were moving back to Europe for family reasons. I was very disappointed.

At the going away drinks, George and I were chatting, and I said how lucky he was to be married to such an intelligent and beautiful woman.

George smiled at me and replied, "I am, and you know she also gives excellent head".

tonyp
tonyp
29 Followers