Daniella and the Lions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is what I thought. But, I need to be able to see it to make sure."

With that he began unbuttoning her blouse.

I saw my wife's hands which were at her side, instinctively began to move upwards to block him.

However, my wife reconsidered the situation, and forced her arms back down to her sides, making a choice not to interfere.

I looked at the men in the crowd. They were watching with rapt attention as each button was slowly opened, revealing more of my wife.

The chief unbuttoned half the buttons on her blouse, exposing Dani's cleavage and white bra.

The bra was a full one, and actually more modest than most bikini tops people wear at the beach.

The male psyche is weird. Whereas many of the men in the audience would have only glanced quickly at my wife if she had worn a bikini at the beach, the fact that they were seeing something "secret" made it more enticing, and all the men were gawking at Dani.

"You were telling the truth. You have good taste, even for your lingerie," he said with a smirk.

"Let's continue our search."

With that he squatted in front of her and began running his hands along the outside of her slacks. He reached around behind her and cupped her ass with both hands and squeezed. He then felt all up and down her legs, concentrating on the insides of her thighs. I heard Dani take a sharp breath as the edges of his palms made contact with her crotch.

Once he was finished he stood up.

"Dani, thank you for your cooperation. Your search has not turned up anything," he announced.

"It has been a real pleasure working with you," he said, placing particular emphasis on "pleasure".

He looked at Dani then at Mr. Brooks and me. I could see him thinking if he should push this farther.

"But, we are not done. Keep your hands by your sides."

"Go get the metal detector wand from over there," he ordered one of the guards, pointing to the nearby security screening area.

"Here you go," the security guard said as he handed his boss the wand.

"We still have to check you for any hidden metal," he informed Dani.

"But they already did that at security," my wife protested.

"Yes, but they don't use the most sensitive setting for screening. During a search, we use the most sensitive setting."

He turned on the metal detector wand and fiddled with a few buttons.

He then scanned her upper body using the wand, focusing on her chest.

The wand beeped loudly.

"Do you have any metal on your chest?" he asked.

"It must be the underwire on my bra," my wife explained.

"Ok, then, I need to inspect it better. Take off your bra and give it to me."

My wife stared at him, startled by the escalation.

I could see my wife trying to decide if she wanted to go along, or call it off. Mr. Brooks, looked expectantly towards her.

However, after a few moments, she began untucking her blouse from her slacks.

The crowd all watched intently, keenly hoping to see more of her breasts.

She then grabbed each bra strap and slipped it over her elbow and arm, freeing the straps.

Then she reached behind her, under her blouse, and unsnapped the bra in the back, and pulled it out.

She held it out to the chief.

He paused a moment, just leaving her standing holding the bra.

He then turned to me.

"I am not familiar with all the fancy bras that western women wear. Would you kindly take the bra from your wife, and read the manufacturer and size from the label for me?"

Blushing with shame and anger, I walked stiffly over to my wife.

As she handed the bra to me, she caught my eyes.

My wife has always been a very modest woman, and I knew she was embarrassed by the exposure. But looking at her face, I also saw a certain excitement and determination.

"Put your arms back down at your sides," he ordered my wife.

I quickly found the label and read. "Maidenform. Size 34C".

"Thank you, now please give me the bra, and return back to where you were."

I walked back to Mr. Brooks.

He threw the bra on top of her suit jacket that was on the floor.

I looked at my wife.

The blouse was open enough that her cleavage and the insides of her breasts were fully exposed.

However, the blouse still covered her nipples, though the material was thin enough that the outline of her nipples could be seen poking against her blouse.

My wife stood there blushing, arms at her side. I noticed that her nipples were as erect as I had ever seen them!

The blouse was long, and now that it was untucked, it covered the front of her slacks, reaching down to just above the middle of her thighs.

He ran the wand once again over my wife's breasts.

It was silent.

"Your upper body is clean. Now let's check your lower body."

He then ran the wand over my wife's legs.

When he got to the front of her crotch, it beeped loudly once more.

"Do you have any metal in your pants?" he asked.

"It must be my zipper," she explained.

"Hold the end of your blouse above your belly button, so I can see," he ordered.

My wife grabbed the end of her blouse with both hands and held it up as ordered, exposing her lower stomach and belly button.

He ran the wand once again over the front of her crotch. Once again it beeped.

"Let's get these down," he said as he unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them.

The slacks were relatively loose, so as soon as he did that, they slid down around her ankles, exposing her lavender panties to everyone.

The chief carefully worked her slacks over her heels, and all the way down to the floor. He had her lift up her feet, one at a time, so he could free the slacks. He then tossed them with her jacket and bra.

"Keep holding your blouse up," he ordered.

He then ran the wand around the front of her panties. It was silent.

He then walked around behind her, and ran the wand along her panty clad bottom. It beeped.

"Do you have any metal in your panties?" he asked.

"No, sir," my wife replied.

"Let's take a quick peak," he said.

He put his hand in the back of Dani's panties, pulled the waistband down and out, and looked inside her panties.

Dani stiffened and blushed, but did not try to stop him.

I was positioned to the front of Dani, at a slight angle, so I could see that the top of her ass was exposed to the portion of the crowd that was directly behind her. Of course, the chief, looking directly down her panties, had an even better view of her naked ass. I heard a few whistles and catcalls.

Finally, he released the waistband. I saw Dani flinch as the waistband snapped back into place.

He ran the wand again over her bottom.

It remained silent.

"Seems ok now, maybe I pushed the wrong button before," he mused with a wink.

"Well, Dani, we are pretty much done," he said as he walked back in front of her.

I could see him look at my wife as if sizing her up. He glanced at me and Mr. Brooks once again. Convinced of his power over us, he continued.

"However, you were awfully nervous when I was looking under your clothes. Maybe that is because you have something hidden underneath. I should take a quick peek inside the rest of your clothing, to make sure. Keep holding your blouse up."

My wife tensed, but said nothing.

He moved in close to her.

Leaning forward, he grasped the front of her blouse, and pulled it out from her body.

He took his time looking down her blouse at her naked breasts.

"Those pink nipples are hard enough to be used as weapons," he laughed when he was finally done.

He then moved his fingers down to the bottom of her exposed stomach, right above her panties.

"Let's see what's in here."

My wife tensed as he pulled her panties forward, and peaked inside.

From where I was standing, I could see the top of her blonde pubes.

"The carpet matches the drapes," he announced.

I heard laughter in the crowd of onlookers.

He let the panties go with a snap.

"I am done. You can let go of your blouse now, but stay where you are, with your hands by your sides," he ordered.

Leaving my wife standing there, he walked over to his guards, and conferred in hushed tones.

"Dani, during the last part of my search, you were very tense. I sense you are hiding something. So I will have to be more thorough."

"Take off your panties, and give them to me," he ordered gruffly.

My wife looked stunned. She looked at Mr. Brooks. He raised his eyebrow, as if awaiting her command. She then looked at the crowd.

After a moment's hesitation, she reached up under the end of her blouse with both hands.

A couple of quick tugs, and her panties came into view around her thighs.

As she bent forward to pull them down and off her legs, her blouse gaped open. For a second, her breasts, topped by her dark pink nipples were exposed to those standing next to me. As she stood up, panties in one hand, she straightened her blouse with the other so it once again covered her nipples.

She stood there, holding out her panties to the police chief.

He then walked back to her, and stood in front of her.

He took the panties from her outstretched arm, sniffed them briefly, and threw them on the floor.

He then started walking slowly around her, eyeing her up and down.

Although all her important assets were covered for the moment, she looked so vulnerable and scared, standing there wearing nothing except the long blouse and high heels.

He stopped in front of her.

"Let's get a better look at these," he said.

With that he reached with both hands inside her blouse, put them under her breasts, and pulled them out of her blouse.

The crowd gasped as Dani's pale white breasts with light pink areolas and dark pink nipples were exposed to their sight. Her nipples were hard, and skin around them all crinkly.

Dani's face turned bright red.

Mr. Brooks once again looked inquiringly at Dani, but we only saw the barely perceptible shake of the head.

The chief then proceeded to squeeze her breasts thoroughly as Dani blushed and closed her eyes.

He then called two of his guards over.

"I need to check the underside of her breasts, can you please hold them up for me," he ordered.

The men cupped her breasts with their hands and pulled up.

"No, you fools," the chief scolded.

"Your hands are blocking my view, use her built in handles," he instructed, pointing at her nipples.

The men got the message.

Dani let out a squeal as both men each roughly grabbed a nipple and pulled up.

"See, much better," the chief cooed.

He then spent some time squeezing the underside of her breasts.

He finally nodded at his men, who let go.

Even in this messed up situation, I still almost groaned involuntarily as Dani's breasts wobbled back into position. Despite me hating what was happening to my wife, I was starting to become erect.

The chief shifted until he was behind her. Without warning, he lifted up the back of her blouse, exposing her naked ass completely to the crowd.

"Nice ass." I heard someone from the crowd call out.

My wife drew a sharp breath and clenched her ass cheeks in embarrassment.

"See how she clenches her bottom," the chief remarked, patting Dani's naked ass. "That means, she could be hiding something in her asshole or pussy. We need to do a thorough cavity search to find out!"

He gave a quick smack to her ass, and then let go of the blouse, allowing it to fall back into place covering her bottom.

"Let's get you over to the bench, sweetie, so we can get you all positioned," he said as he pointed towards a small, low seating bench with armrests.

She looked at the crowd. Then she looked at Mr. Brooks. I saw him glance at his phone and mouth something to her, but standing next to him, I could not make out what. She looked at the large clock on the wall.

She didn't offer any resistance as the chief took her by the elbow and guided her to the bench. Her heels clicked on the bare floor as she walked with him.

Once they were in front of the bench, he moved behind her.

"Bend forward, arms straight, and grab hold of an armrest with each hand."

As she bent forward, the blouse in the back crept up until the bottom of her ass cheeks were just visible.

I hated to admit, she looked sexy as hell. Her hair hung to the side. Her naked breasts hung down still completely exposed. She was wearing high heels that accented her long sexy legs.

But he still wasn't done positioning her.

"Open your legs more," he rasped, lightly slapping the insides of her thighs.

Dani shuffled her feet as wide as they could go, before he finally relented.

Dani was facing a window that was partially tinted which acted as a mirror. Thus, I and everyone behind her could see her from behind, and yet at the same time were able to watch her face in the reflection in the window. She could also see the crowd behind her in the reflection.

He then started to caress the back of her thighs with his hands, working his way up towards her bottom. As he inched ever higher, his hands pushed the hem of her blouse up, exposing more.

I could see my wife's knuckles going white from gripping the armrests so hard. I could tell she was focusing on holding her position.

He slowly lifted the hem of the blouse up over her bottom and onto her back.

All of her most private parts were exposed. Her large blonde bush was visible and prominent, but actually didn't hide her pussy at all. Both her outer and inner pussy lips were clearly visible. Her position also caused her ass cheeks to open enough that her asshole was also exposed.

"See Dani, I promised I wouldn't strip you completely naked. You still have your blouse and shoes on," the chief laughed derisively.

I saw Dani take a deep breath.

"Dani, I didn't realize how much you were a fan of lions. Your bush looks like a lion's golden mane! Instead of all your fancy sensors, you could just have mooned the lions and they would have been intimidated and run away."

He and the guards and a number of people in the crowd started laughing.

Dani's ears burned with shame.

Mr. Brooks laid his arm on me, before I did anything rash.

I thought how life can be full of twists. Just a couple of hours ago, Dani was impeccably dressed and being honored by dignitaries as an amazing, brilliant, innovator and entrepreneur. Never in a million years would I have imagined that my previously proper, modest wife would allow herself to be exposed so publicly to a crowd. In her bent over position, her dangling breasts, her ass, her pussy, and even her asshole were all exposed to the crowd.

But the chief wasn't done.

"But then again, it could be a merkin, better check."

With that he grabbed a few strands of her pubic hair, and yanked hard.

Dani yelped in pain.

He had pulled a couple of her hairs out. He looked at them.

"I guess it really is your hair, after all," he said.

"We should get started. These cavities won't search themselves," he mused.

But first, he decided that Dani still wasn't exposed enough. He called two of his guards over to him.

"She still isn't as open as I would like. Each of you, grab an ass cheek, and pull her open some more."

Dani's eyes went wide as she heard this, and she blushed deeply. I saw her glance once again towards the clock, willing it to move forward.

The guards enthusiastically followed the order, and pulled her ass cheeks widely apart.

The view was obscene beyond belief as her asshole was stretched and her pussy lips gaped open revealing the bright pink of her vagina.

"Much better. I need to go find some gloves. Stay right where you are Dani, and don't move. I will be right back. Boys, you also stay in position."

Then he walked away, leaving her exposed to the crowd with the two guards pulling her ass cheeks open.

He was gone for a minute when I saw an older man walk up to one of the other two guards that wasn't holding an ass cheek.

"Do you mind taking a picture of me standing next to her?" He asked the guard handing him a $20 dollar bill along with his cell phone.

"I am sure the chief won't mind. Just be careful not to touch her," the guard instructed.

The man posed next to my exposed wife while the guard took pictures.

"Thank you very much for your help," the man thanked the guard, after he was finished.

Well this started a trend. Soon there was a line formed of men waiting to have their picture taken next to my exposed wife. I noticed that the men who I had thought might be Mr. Brook's men, did not join the line.

The guards were grinning as they raked in the money.

The men weren't allowed to touch her, but were otherwise unconstrained in the poses they took.

One guy, who looked like a backpacker in his 20's, even sat down between my wife's legs and stuck his tongue up towards her pussy.

"Ok, break's over, I have work to do!" the chief interrupted the photo shoot.

There was a murmur of disappointment from the people still in line, but everyone complied with the chief's demands.

Once he was back in position behind my wife he explained what he was about to do.

"In women, there are two holes to search. I like to start with the asshole."

He then took out a latex glove from his pocket, and pulled it onto his right hand with a loud snap.

My wife shuddered at the sound, and I saw her asshole wink.

"Well, hello to you too," the chief said with mock politeness addressing her orifice. "I am looking forward to getting to know you better."

He was enjoying humiliating my wife.

The crowd tittered.

"Dani, have you ever had anything up your ass before?"

She shook her head. Like most men, I had asked for anal sex, but she had always turned me down so far.

"Well today is a real special day. We have an anal virgin!"

Then without any lubricant, the chief aimed his thick gloved index finger at my wife's asshole and pushed his dry fingertip inside.

My wife's eyes seemed to bulge out of her sockets and she screeched loudly, "Please stop, you're hurting me!"

Despite this, she remained in position, tightly gripping the arm rests.

Again, Mr. Brooks' hand was on my arm, urging me to not to intervene.

Surprisingly, the chief stopped, and pulled his finger out.

"I suppose we should use some lubricant. Unfortunately we don't have any. However, you can suck on my fingers to get them nice and wet, and I am sure that will help a lot. What do you say?"

Dani gave a look of disgust at the suggestion and remained silent. She looked at us in the window reflection, and then at the clock.

"Ok, I'll do it," my wife finally blurted out.

"Smart decision!" he said as he walked around the bench so he could stand next to her head.

My wife opened her mouth, and he stuck two fingers inside.

My wife gagged and made a face as she tasted the residue on the fingertip that had just been up her asshole.

"That's good, get them nice and wet. The wetter you can get my fingers, the better it will be for your asshole."

She took her time sucking on his fingers for over a minute.

"I think they are as wet as they are going to get," he observed as he pulled his fingers from his mouth.

He walked around behind her and once again touched her entrance.

My wife grimaced as he slowly and methodically pushed his large finger deeper inside her. Her poor asshole squeezed his finger as hard as it could in a vain attempt to prevent the invasion. I could see her neck veins bulging as my wife held in the urge to scream.

Finally, his finger was inserted all the way.

My wife was panting.

He let his finger just rest inside her for a few moments.

"This asshole is one of the tightest, I have ever felt," he mused.

"My finger is feeling kind of lonely, it needs some company."

Dani screamed in pain as he proceeded to insert a second finger into her already stretched hole. I saw a few tears flow from her eyes.