Daniella and the Lions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Mr. Brooks. He looked as if he was anticipating an action from Dani, but no action came.

He worked his fingers roughly inside her, feeling this way and that with my wife whimpering the whole time.

Finally, he withdrew his fingers, and took off his glove and threw it on the ground.

He did not put on another glove.

He walked around the bench until he was face to face with my tearful wife.

He put one hand under her chin, and lifted up her face to look at him. With the other hand, he gently brushed her hair from her forehead.

"Dani, that was the worst part. The next part will be a lot more pleasurable, I promise. Just let go and don't try to fight your body's responses," he exhorted her.

The chief nodded at the guards who were holding my wife's ass open. They let go and returned to stand with the other guards.

He then walked and stood beside my wife, right next to her left hip.

He took one finger from his right hand, and inserted it into my wife's pussy.

He then angled his body, so he could look at me.

"Dani, your pussy is so tight. Your husband must have a tiny dick!"

I heard the crowd laugh.

He then pulled out his finger and sniffed it.

"Your pussy is kind of dry, but we will fix that."

With his left hand, he reached down and began fondling her exposed tit.

With his right hand, he began tickling, stroking, and fingering my wife's exposed pussy.

I saw Dani grit her teeth, trying to ignore the sensations.

However, though her mind was resisting, her body was vulnerable to the chief's dexterous fingers. As he continued stimulating her, I saw her pussy change, becoming swollen and moist.

Despite her best efforts, her pussy was betraying her by responding to his touch.

Watching her face, I saw the resistance in her face fade, to be replaced by lust.

I did not know which bothered me more, being forced to watch when he fingered my wife's asshole causing her pain, or being forced to watch as he fingered her pussy, causing her to get turned on.

After a few minutes, he abruptly pulled his fingers away from her pussy.

Dani moaned and wiggled her ass and arched her back, making her pussy even more prominent than it was.

Her pussy was now sopping wet, and with her back arched, I could make out her clit, erect and sticking out.

Her body wanted more.

The chief looked back at me with a triumphant grin.

He then moved his left hand which had been fondling her breast, over to her clit. He inserted three fingers from his right hand into her vagina.

He wiggled those fingers around in her vagina, working them in and out. At the same time, he was rubbing her clit with this left hand.

As he continued, my wife's moans now became grunts. Her eyes had a far away look, and her mouth was wide open, with saliva dribbling out.

After a few minutes, she let out a loud scream as an orgasm overcame her.

The chief pulled his hands away from her and stepped back, so we could all witness the event.

Dani's scream grew even louder. Her whole body convulsed, causing her ass and thighs to quiver and her hanging boobs to jiggle.

Her asshole and pussy spasmed. And then she squirted!

Fluid spurted out of her pussy and pooled on the floor between her legs.

After 30 seconds, her convulsing stopped, and she just stood there limply, still holding onto the armrests of the bench for support.

After a few seconds, she started coming to her senses. She looked down at the wet floor between her legs and at the reflection of the crowd behind her.

"You liked it, didn't you, slut," the chief mocked her.

There was a strange expression of shame, exhilaration, and determination on her face.

"Now that you have had your orgasm, Dani," the chief remarked, "It's my turn."

With that he moved behind her once again and undid his pants.

He was confident that no one would dare challenge him. After all, no one had objected as he had stripped, humiliated, and molested Dani on the thinnest of pretexts that he was just conducting a search. Now even this pretext was getting dropped. He was convinced that he had thoroughly intimidated Dani and no one could stop him.

The chief pushed his underwear down to his thighs, revealing a massive erection.

I saw Dani look up at the clock, clear her throat, and nod slightly.

"You're gonna love getting fucked by a real man!" he laughed nastily.

He leaned forward and put both hands on her hips, preparing to enter her with a single thrust.

At the very moment he was sure he was the supreme predator, he would find out he was the prey!

Dani swung her right foot up and backwards, striking him square on his balls with her heel!

He groaned and started to collapse.

The guards, mesmerized by their chief's molestation of my wife, had let their alertness lapse, and hadn't noticed Mr. Brooks' men sneak up behind them. Before they had a chance to respond, they were quickly subdued.

Meanwhile, Dani had whipped around, grabbed the chief by his hair on his way down, and hit him hard in the face with both knees in rapid succession.

He crumpled onto the floor, lying on his side.

He was learning the hard way that Dani was not as defenseless as she looked.

She moved around and gave him two vicious kicks to his stomach as he lay on the floor.

He groaned and assumed a kneeling position, tucking up his knees and drawing in his arms to protect his sore belly.

He would severely regret that decision.

That position resulted in his ass sticking up in the air. Dani instantly took advantage of that, and shoved the long heel of her right shoe up his asshole.

He screamed and collapsed flat onto his stomach trying to relive the pressure in his asshole.

"You love getting fucked up by a real woman?" Dani angrily hissed through clenched teeth as she ground and twisted her heel.

The chief just wailed and writhed on the floor, his ass impaled on Dani's long heel.

"What is going on here?" It was the Interior Minister. He had arrived right on time.

Mr. Brooks quickly went over and explained to the Interior Minister everything that the chief had done to Dani.

He was livid with anger!

He came over to the chief, and said something in his native language.

We couldn't understand the words, but the tone and expression were clear; he was pissed.

He motioned to his security detail to take the chief and his men away.

Dani removed her heel from the chief's ass so the guards could take him away. They didn't even give the chief a chance to pull up his pants. Instead, they immediately cuffed his hands behind him and dragged him through the airport with his pants at his ankles and his underwear around his knees.

I heard the people laughing at the chief as he waddled through the airport, completely exposed.

The Minister came over to Dani.

"Please Dani, I am so sorry that the police chief did this to you. Please be assured that he will never be able to do anything like that ever again, to you, or anybody else."

Just then the intercom came one.

"Boarding call for Flight 217."

"That's your flight back to America," the Interior Minister informed her.

"I am planning on going ahead and ordering your system for more villages. We can talk about the details later; you get on your flight."

Dani turned to head towards the flight.

"Though you might want to get dressed first!" The Minister reminded her.

Dani blushed. In the adrenaline rush, Dani had forgotten she was only wearing her blouse, and that too halfway unbuttoned with her boobs hanging out!

She took a moment to quickly tuck her breasts back into her blouse and button it up again.

She quickly gathered up her clothes from off the floor, but did not put them on. She grabbed my hand and led me towards the boarding ramp. We were first in line.

We boarded the plane and entered the cabin. I turned to go towards our seats, but Dani had other plans.

"We have some time before they finish boarding!" Dani said, licking her lips, as she dragged me towards the lavatory.