All Comments on 'Danielle and Nicole'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Nice story, but one of your lines made me laugh out loud. I don't think it was supposed to.

"Beneath her teen-age facade lives an old soul."

I've heard that line (or something really similar) used more times than I can remember, and in every single instance, it was a coming from a guy involved with a significantly younger girl. What I (and the rest of the guys) have concluded is this: Hot Body + Young Girl = Old Soul.

"Dude, that girl you're hitting on is half your age."

"Maybe, man, but she's ...an old soul. She's got hidden depths."

"She's got D-cups, you mean. And a sweet ass."

"No, dude! I mean it, she's an old soul. An OLD SOUL, you know?"

"Would she still be an old soul without the D-cups, and the sweet ass?"

"Screw you."

Aside from that little speed-bump, which made me laugh loud enough to make my dog stare at me suspiciously, it was a nice story. Really liked it. I usually do enjoy your stories. You seem most comfortable with the "first time". How about tackling a story about a mother taking her son's virginity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another delightful romp!

I totally love these characters. Beautifully written, funny, and HOT. Your first in this series, "Danielle," had me track back to all your early submissions--you are one hell of a writer. Keep it up, please.

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitover 10 years ago
Loving this!

Great addition to the Danielle saga...I absolutely love her. Jack too! Loved the "Bad Girl" scene. You always make my pussy soo wet.

XOXOXOXXOX

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
More mistakes

I had some trouble with the first story, & this just continued it (as I suppose it should).

1] "we're" in place of "were"

2] "your" in place of "you're"

I skipped the entire second page due to that.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years agoAuthor
To tnadnuder

Take your picky-picky stuff and shove it up your ass. I'm not perfect, typos happen,and I really resent this kind of crap from someone who hasn't written a word. Do us both a favor--when you see a post from Slam Duncan just ignore it and go back to your one-page jerk off stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very hot short story

I was waiting for this very hot continuation of previous episodes. I wasn't disappointed, that treesome scene was torrid! Thank you, Author. Never mind redundant nitpickers.

JackSurberJackSurberover 10 years ago
Mistakes ??

To Tnadnuder:

I had some trouble with the first story, & this just continued it (as I suppose it should)

Shouldn't that be "troubles", not trouble, since you think they were sooooo multiple ....

Just saying ....

lorencinolorencinoabout 10 years ago
Your story is fiery hot

and then MissFeatherclit leaves these delicious comments that make me even hotter. The two of you should write in tandem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

You do a great job with writing keep it up Keep up the great work

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Familiarity breeds a deep re-connection

A lovely ideal of deeply familiar connection plus the novelty of the daughter, and the whole Mother/Daughter as lovers, thing. Brilliant. You didn’t waste time on trivialities, but describes the action well. I do sometimes find it puzzling to imagine how two people fit around one groin especially doing oral on cock and balls without a special BDSM table. Looking forward to the next episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous