Danielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

The bell rang forty minutes later, "Okay, we'll continue with this tomorrow. In the meantime, I want your teams to start working on a presentation. Try and give credible sources. If you link me to Wikipedia, I'll be harsher on you."

Danielle sat with Gretchen in the library, amazed by the size of her chest given the history of humankind. She couldn't remember a time when her bust wasn't so oversized, brief flashes maybe of when she didn't have two mountains attached to her. Strangely, her stomach plummeted at the idea of being without them. They caused her problems, sure, but they were part of her. They belonged with her.

"Hmm, I think we should cover this," Gretchen said, gesturing to a paragraph they were looking through. The computers, as Danielle had expected, were all in use, and Gretchen didn't care to use a phone for research. 'It's too cramped', she had claimed with an adjustments of her thick glasses. Danielle looked at her now, wondering why she heard so many people demean the girl.

Smart and helpful, two traits that she would think were the most desirable. It wasn't something physical, as Gretchen, despite her glasses, possessed an average figure; melon-sized breasts, a sleek waist and hips that tipped over the line of normalcy. Her face was soft and sleek, her bottom lip was fuller than the top, and her nose had a slight hook to it. No one was without imperfection, though. Bullies never made sense to Danielle, less so when they targeted good people.

"Sure," Danielle said and leaned forward on her breasts. She couldn't sit close to a table without resting them atop it, and had to prop up a book before her to read it in comfort. The problem with reading, at least in the library, were the assorted distractions around her. First, the chair was too small for her, meaning the fat of her hips sank over the edges. And second, a less ignorable factor, was the frequent approach of people.

They would pass her by and strike up a conversation, though she dismissed them quick as she could without being rude. Some wouldn't take a hint and sat beside her, prying into her private life, or asking inane questions that they must know the answers to. She tried to ignore them as Gretchen seemed to, but they were incessant.

"Sorry," Danielle said after what might've been the twelfth person left.

"It's no trouble. You're popular. Gotta keep the masses happy," Gretchen said, frank and monotone.

"Am I popular?" Danielle asked, sitting up and glancing around in contemplation. Even upright, her breasts were squashed onto the table, spreading out like two water balloons crushed under their own weight.

"Are you kidding?"

Danielle tilted her head at her.

"Wow," Gretchen laughed under her breath, "What kind of a girl are you?"

"Well, I'm not really a girl," Danielle said.

"I noticed," Gretchen said, eyes leaping to Danielle's crotch, then back to the book.

"You did?" Danielle frowned and checked herself, sighing, "Of course you did. Nothing fits right anymore."

"Don't you get custom clothes or something?"

"Too expensive," Danielle groaned, "I wasted the last of my funds on what I've currently got."

"Guess being stacked has its problems, huh?" Gretchen said and squeezed her own bosom, a look of relief on her face, though a shred of envy smouldered within.

"Stacked?" Danielle frowned and looked to the stacks of shelves, wondering how they factored into the conversation. In doing so, she noticed a group of girls heading towards her. She recognised them as a group of gossipers, the type who, once they had an ear to chatter into, wouldn't let someone go until forced to, "Hey, wanna finish this at my house? It'll be quieter."

"Oh, uh... sure. That sounds great," Gretchen said, her freckled cheeks flushed a brilliant red. They gathered their things and checked them out, heading to Danielle's home.

It wasn't anything impressive. A home in the midst of a typical suburban neighbourhood, each with its own picket fence, front and backyards, two floors and an attic, and most had a friendly housewife to greet Danielle as she came home. Ever since she moved there, Danielle had gotten along with the women of the neighbourhood since she arrived. They doted on her like she was their own. Really, given the amount of sweets and confectionaries they'd given her, she should've bloated up like a whale.

"Would you like a snack?" Danielle asked once they'd arrived.

"Um, no. Thank you," Gretchen sat in Danielle's room, while its owner sauntered around in comfortable obliviousness. The moment they set foot in the, admittedly, bland room, Danielle had removed her enormous bra and changed into what should be an oversized sweater. On Gretchen, it could've functioned as a dress, but for the vastly more-endowed Danielle it stretched and struggled just to meet the bottom of her stomach. Despite how it stretched, the garment did nothing to gird her breasts. They bounced with each step, jiggled when she turned, and her nipples dented the dense material.

"So, where were we?" Danielle asked and sat on her bed. In further oblivion to proper conduct with a guest in the house, she opened her legs wide, allowing her genitals to sit on the mattress and breathe. She understood boundaries and kept her thighs from touching Gretchen's.

"Um... I think we were, uh, here?" Gretchen frowned, struggling to focus on the history book.

"Is something wrong?" Danielle inquired, leaning back to rest on her elbows and study her guest from another angle, wondering if, perhaps, she had a fever. Her face was flushed after all, and she didn't look focused either.

"N-nothing," Gretchen shoved her face into the book, however Danielle pulled it away and placed a hand against the girl's forehead, gaze concentrated on her. The top science student, who had given public presentations without issue, stammered unintelligibly until Danielle receded.

"You're pretty warm. Are you sure you're okay? It might be a cold," Danielle said.

"I-I-I'm fine. Let's get to work, okay?"

"Don't push yourself. We've got a week," Danielle said and massaged her guest's shoulder, "If you need to rest, I don't mind." A shiver passed through Gretchen next, causing Danielle's brow to sink and crease, "Are you cold?"

"No, I'm..."

Danielle ignored her and laid down on her bed, then pulled Gretchen down with her, hugging her close. The dickgirl's fathomless curves were mashed into Gretchen, overflowing around her, engulfing her in their plushness, while a distinct bulge pressed into her crotch. A quick breath and she couldn't help herself. She wrapped her arms around Danielle in return and inhaled deeply.

"That smell," Gretchen murmured and sank her head into Danielle's bosom, luxuriating in the pillow-like mounds. Her hands travelled across her host's back, down to the trapped voluptuous cheeks, "So good."

"Gretchen?"

"Hmm," Gretchen hummed and tugged herself away from the plush mountains.

"Are you, um... horny? Is that the right word?"

'Horny' was an understatement, which, itself, was a paradox. Each breath flooded Gretchen's pussy with desire, soaking through her panties and drooling down her thigh, and each wriggle brought to light how... immense Danielle truly was. In many ways. Cuddled against her like that, Gretchen was lodged between breasts the size of basketballs, while her hands sank into equivocal ass cheeks. Above them all was the crowning achievement of phalli.

Gretchen forced her eyes to meet her host's. She forced them away from the playfully arched lips and incomparable skin. Where that should have required a modicum of effort, here it took everything not to stare as everyone did. For good reason. Where humanity had once been flat and unattractive, they had evolved. Now Danielle laid there, propped on an elbow, as the epitome of it. How else could Gretchen explain the presence of such ridiculous sensuality?

She remained fixed there. Desperately, she clenched her thighs together, hoping to contain the muggy heat burgeoning therein, but it was pointless; her bra chafed against her nipples, each hard as bullets, and holding her legs closed only made her soiled panties squelch and her pussy ache. Her fingers refused to keep still, kneading the spongy flesh of Danielle's ass.

Yes. She was horny. More so than she imagined possible.

"Is... is that why you invited me over?" Gretchen asked, uncertain of the answer she hoped for.

"No," Danielle said without a pause, "But I'm curious, why are you horny?"

"Because of you," Gretchen answered. Her thighs rubbed together as she pictured this blonde embodiment of sex naked. If she were a snake, she would have coiled around her and never let go, not for food, nor for procreation. Nothing. Such was the power Danielle had over her, "It's terrifying."

"What is?" Danielle asked, brow furrowed and head tilted like a puppy. Everything she did was by coincidence. The shake of her hips, the push of her cock, the embrace of her tits, all of it was done without sexual intent. Gretchen bit her lip and restrained a moan. Of course the apex would be blind to its own power. She spread her legs and pulled Danielle closer, gasping as the bulge of a still flaccid, yet massive prick pressed into her sopping cunt.

Any notion of sense left her mind. Danielle made logic pointless, both her psyche and physique defied all that Gretchen prided herself on. No woman should be so pure, or so lusciously endowed. Much less a shemale. And none of it, not one speck of Danielle's captivating form could be the product of surgery.

Her tits were too soft. Her ass too malleable. Her smile too easy. Her cock too... it was simply too much.

"I can't help myself," Gretchen said and pushed herself down, whimpering at the loss of Danielle's breasts, until she came to a stop at a far greater pleasure. She took one breath and the world receded into the background. Hot gasps left her mouth while her hands abandoned their post to pull down Danielle's pants.

"So it's like this again, huh?" Danielle noted, her voice as natural as ever, even as Gretchen unleashed her dick. Each inch revealed sent a pulse of perverted need through her body. Her pussy engorged on the desire, swallowing her soaked panties out of some inane need for pleasure. About half the cock was unveiled now, and Gretchen was made to wonder how she hadn't cum yet.

Textbooks and porn documented some of the most incredible phalli known to man. Ones smooth as silk, others gnarled and warped creations designed for lurid delight, and some a deified mixture of the two. Some civilisations had idols carved of these members. But Gretchen held one in her hands, its length and girth too great for a single fist.

She forgot to swallow and wiped at a line of drool on her chin. All her senses were cranked to maximum, telling her brain and body of the glorious power before her. Everywhere her fingers touched, her senses were drowned in fire, searing away her old nerves so she might feel it clearer. She stroked and stroked, watching as, despite Danielle's apparent apathy, it swelled to a daunting size. Several veins rose to the surface, each the size of a finger. She peeled back the foreskin and gawked at the head.

At its peak, the bulbous surface sank into a slight cleft and slit that led back to its cowl. As she stroked, her pussy pulsing in tandem, the head darkened to a lustful purple and the opening widened, spewing murky pre-cum. It leaked down the underbelly and met her hand.

Gretchen, despite her place in the school hierarchy, was far from a virgin. She'd indulged in all manner of cocks, yet none produced pre like this. Theirs, regardless of size and potency, expunged clear streams of the liquid. Yet Danielle's slimy ejaculate was cloudy. If she studied it under a microscope, how much sperm would she find? It was rare, but average pre-cum could fertilise a woman's egg. This, however, promised to guarantee it if the main event didn't.

She had to taste it. The urge was so sudden, so volatile and lewd, she had no chance to refuse it. One moment she marvelled at the sheer majesty before her, the next her lips were against the drooling tip and her tongue was drowning in pre. She pulled away, gasping through her nose, as she processed the flavours, then swallowed. It was sweeter than any cock prior, like liquidated sugar, and just as intoxicating.

Another kiss, another taste. Then another. She ran her lips down the bottom, tracing the bulbous vein to the base, where she suckled on the massive sack. It was sweaty, wreathed in Danielle's natural taste and musk. Gretchen moaned and opened wide, hoping to take those huge globes past her lips. A futile effort. Each testicle had to be larger than a grapefruit. She retreated and cupped them in her palms.

They overflowed her fingers and weighed heavily on her frail arms. Gretchen ran her tongue from the orbs back to the crown, where she returned to suckling on it. One hand turned traitor and went to her breast, assaulting it through her shirt and bra. She forced it out into the open and moaned as she tugged on an erect nipple. It was inevitable that her lips would spread as she stuffed the cock head into her maw.

It was a familiar position for her. One hand on a breast, the other on her partner's balls, and her mouth spread wide by a cock. Yet it was also new to her, like all the previous times had been muffled by something. Now her body was boiling over with lust.

Just brushing her nipple made her pussy spasm and her focus dilate further. Danielle's taste coated every inch of her mouth, her gums, her tongue, her teeth, even her throat was soon sticky with pre-cum. At this rate, everything but Danielle would cease to be. And they hadn't fucked yet. Gretchen's body seized, she yanked on her tit and jerked forward, crying out as her cunt throbbed and released. She just came from the most basic stimulation possible.

As she recovered, Danielle still lodged deep in her mouth, she made another discovery; Danielle's pussy. Was such a thing possible? She explored it, tracing her fingers along the familiar sex. Each digit came back coated in juices. Her nostrils flared as she flooded her lungs and receptors in the herm's scent. Whether by arousal, or the fact she was aware of the other sex now, Danielle's musk seemed stronger than ever. It was amazing that Gretchen couldn't see vapours pouring off her skin.

Danielle remained quiet, yet she made no move to dislodge Gretchen. A sign she chose to take as consent for further indulgence. She kept her hand at Danielle's pussy, eager to see what the dual stimulation would do to her, and slid her head to and fro. Slow at first, sliding her lips along the veins and coaxing pre-cum with her tongue, then hard and fast. She twisted on her descent, drooled excessively, and used her spare hand to rub every drop into the rest of the cock, until every inch glistened with pre-cum and spittle.

Each moan was involuntary now. She shifted about until she was on all fours, vertical over Danielle, arched her back so her tits were crushed against the futa's leg, and ground her thighs together. A lewd slurp escaped her pussy each time she separated her legs. Her panties were useless now. Yet, despite the clear invitation, Danielle remained motionless. Save for the throbbing of her cock.

Gretchen reared back, popping the head from her lips, and licked along the shaft. Her gaze looked to Danielle, hoping to understand what worked and what didn't, yet she gave away no such sign. Instead of lust, or disappointment at having her dick released, curiosity dictated every line of her face. It wasn't the expression of someone getting their cock sucked, but closer to that of an intrigued onlooker. There were signs of lust, but little else. Was this not good enough?

"Tell me what you want, baby," Gretchen moaned, muffled as she dragged her lips back to the head. She suckled the foreskin and stuck her tongue within, swirling it around the head, "Tell me what you like."

"Is that normal for this?" Danielle asked, a frown now on her face, "Also, how do you think I'm a baby?"

Gretchen paused for a moment. How sheltered was she? That being the case, it was only natural for her to teach Danielle about these things.

"It's a term of endearment," Gretchen lectured as she returned both hands to Danielle's cock, stroking it as she kissed and spoke to the tip, "Tell me, what do you know about sex?"

Danielle listed off the very finite knowledge she possessed, despite her impressive experience, and struggles to learn more. Throughout it all, Gretchen licked and sucked on her dick, slurping up pre-cum as if she might die otherwise.

"I can tutor you," Gretchen said around a mouthful of cock, "Your parents wouldn't know any better."

"I don't know," Danielle murmured, slowly becoming caught up in the pleasure, "I want to figure this out for myself."

"I won't give you all the answers. Think of it as extra lessons," Gretchen said, pausing to swallow a few inches of cock and savour it for a moment, before she pulled back.

"I'll think about it," Danielle gasped as Gretchen, finally, found a sweet spot inside her pussy.

"That's okay. For now, let me really get to work," Gretchen moaned and slammed her face down the cock. Taking it all was out of the question. Ten inches, she could handle with ease, twelve was pushing it, but what looked like two-feet of turgid cock was impossible. She gagged at the halfway mark, where a bundle of veins pulsed tauntingly at her lips, before she forced herself down another inch. Danielle sighed and relaxed, but she could feel a lot better.

Gretchen grabbed the futa's hands one at a time and placed them on her enormous bosom. A few acts of charades and Danielle got the idea, as she started fondling her breasts, stroking her nipples and moaning properly. Her pussy gushed at the added stimulation, while Gretchen bounced her head on her cock, gagging and slurping and drooling like a starved woman.

She couldn't get enough. For every inch that she took, she wanted another. Even when her throat ached and her stomach churned from all the pre-cum, she craved more. Her nostrils flared, huffing great gusts of Danielle whenever her airways were free, no matter how brief. Inhaling alone would get her off eventually, but having her mouth stretched around such a gorgeous cock only made it better. She undulated her hips, desperate to be filled.

Each second that passed made her that much more needy. Her moans turned high pitched, welling with pleasure and desire. She needed to get fucked. No, she wanted to mother Danielle's children. Gretchen whimpered as a miniature orgasm rocked through her. As the definition in her throat gave way to Danielle's cock, she imagined the same member thrusting deep into her womb, pummelling the walls until it found her ovaries. Then it would cum, dousing all her eggs in trillions of semen, and do the same to her other egg sac.

Gretchen ignored any discomfort now. Her mind was lost to her fantasies, leaving her lungs choking for air as she fucked her own face on almost a foot and a half of girl-dick. Its veins pulsed against her own, drowning out the beating of her heart. Each throb preceded a geyser of pre-cum, the amount increasing the more Danielle moaned. If she paid any attention, Gretchen would have noticed her belly had swollen.

In her mind, however, she was swelling to far greater dimensions. Her imagination skipped entire months at a time, turning her belly from flat and useless, to a hulking ball of life at just a month into her imagined pregnancy. She was the size of a beach ball, then a yoga ball, then she turned into a car, then a van, an RV, a house... it didn't end. Nothing sated her lusts.

Throughout it all, she was cumming. When she had air, she moaned, when she didn't, she rasped and retched in need. A mixture of filth flew from her lips. Her nose was covered in the stuff. She went too far sometimes and pulled off completely, then missed her re-entry, rubbing her face in Danielle's scent. An odour of pure sex suffused all other scents. She was marked.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers