All Comments on 'Danielle Ch. 05'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FutaLover_79FutaLover_79almost 5 years ago
Good

Ok, so it’s pretty clear that you have a growth fetish, but do you really have to incorporate it into every one of your futa stories? I’m ok with some minor growth, but Danielle has gone from a 2 foot long cock to one that’s 3 feet long in the span of one chapter. Her testicles are as large as beach balls. When they become that large, you can’t even walk - you waddle. The mental image of her running and exercising with them that large is ridiculous. Please, for the love of all that is holy - stop the growth before Danielle becomes a cartoon character. In addition, what was once a cute and endearing aspect of her personality has started to become annoying. Her friends just need to give her a crash course in sex and the vocabulary that goes with it. It’s one thing to be sheltered when it comes to things of a sexual nature, but it almost feels like Danielle is from a completely different planet rather than a different country. She’s capable of having normal conversations with people, she even knows some figures of speech, but can’t grasp what ‘hot’ means or when someone calls her ‘baby’. It’s also not very erotic with the way Danielle handles her sexual encounters. She’s so nonplussed and apathetic about it when I’d rather have her more into it. It’s much more erotic to read about sex between two people who are really into it rather than read about one with a person who can almost be classified as bored. You’re obviously a very talented writer and I look forward to the next chapter, but please think about reeling in the growth fetish a bit.

ThomasElliotThomasElliotalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Love this story!

bobGrimerbobGrimeralmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I agree with FutaLover_79 but with a slight difference. I enjoy the growth side of things but I think it was a bit out of nowhere having testicles that big and the practicality of it hasn't been addressed sufficiently outside of clothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Danielle Ch. 04 Previous Part
Danielle Series Info