All Comments on 'Danielle Ch. 07'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 6

I don't see a chapter 6 anywhere. ??

sexgundam666sexgundam666almost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

https://www.literotica.com/s/danielle-ch-06

ThomasElliotThomasElliotalmost 5 years ago
I love this series.

I seriously love this series. This is my favorite thing I've seen on this site in a while. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Curious question from a fan.

Okay I had been reading your novels recently, and I'm honestly enjoy your works, I already finished reading royal Cock, Autus, and growing together.

But one series has been on my mind, the so called "The Cabin" I dont know why you had stopped/dropped it for years.

I quite liked, and had been wondering if you'll be picking it up at later point or not.

sexgundam666sexgundam666almost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous 06/19/19

I stopped with The Cabin because I got stuck in on other stories, and the break between them was so long that I felt my overall style and quality changed to such a point that it wouldn't feel right going back to it now.

I do intend to try and do a rewrite in the future, but that's up to my patrons.

Herk9Herk9almost 5 years ago
Amazing!

Easily one of your best chapters yet, I adore how the tension and ferocity has built up in Danielle, and she is beginning to scare herself. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2813 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Danielle Ch. 06 Previous Part
Danielle Series Info