Danielle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't believe me?" Danielle said, bereft of emotion. Shock, horror, and anger unfurled inside her head, each vying for a chance to speak first, but they only kept each other trapped.

"How could we? You never talk to us-" Anger tripped the others and surged.

"You never talk to me either!" Danielle slammed a hand on the table. It listed under the force, but remained standing, "I... You..." Every breath was a struggle. Her hand hurt where it dented the furniture, and her eyes stung. They couldn't just try and help her? Fear clouded Lucas's features, Hanna's too, but neither seemed aware of her own. She wasn't normal, that was obvious, and everyone treated that way.

If she walked down a street, they stopped and stared at her like a circus had rolled through. Even in class, she was the brunt of everyone's gaze. They thought she didn't see, but she did. Holly and Casey helped her, they at least tried to understand and comfort her. Megan offered a different solace, and Tara and Miss Yukihiro were nice to her. But her parents, the people who should share her burden most, had penned her up and ostracised her. Or that's how it felt. For the moment, feeling was all she relied on.

"Fuck you!" Danielle didn't let the words sink in and rushed from the house. The sun was a slit against the horizon, streetlamps came on one by one, as if lighting her path. She ignored the sinking in her gut and powered down the road. A bus wouldn't be long. Holly and Casey would be at home, and the teachers were either working or relaxing. Megan would be at the gym.

Ex Fit was open when she arrived. She expected as much. It wasn't late by most people's standards; the sun only having set half an hour ago. The lights were exceptional, bathing the insides in a close approximation of daylight and leaving little to the dark. A woman Danielle vaguely recognised manned the desk.

"Hi, um, I was wondering if Megan was in?"

"Sorry, Hun, she's off until next weekend," the receptionist said, "I can call another trainer to help you if you'd like."

Danielle wished she could sink into the floor. Today seemed determined to disappoint her, from the sudden anxiety in the maternity store, to her parents, and now Megan wasn't available. She needed to let off some steam, however, and nothing was better than exercise. Except sex, but that didn't bring her the same satisfaction.

"Um, that's alright. I'll manage, thanks," Danielle headed toward the gym floor, glad she wore her yoga pants. It was a risky choice, since her butt and genitals could tear it asunder if they grew even an inch, however her jeans were on their last legs. She hadn't thought to grab her bag of new clothes when she left either. Stupid move.

"I can help you," someone said. It was a gruff but feminine voice, reminiscent of Holly's when she was sick, or after using her mouth on Danielle. The futa turned and nearly yelped. The speaker was a behemoth of a woman, a foot over her own impressive six feet, and equipped with a musculature like a bodybuilder's adorned in a teal unitard.

"Uh, sure," Danielle said, "I'm Danielle."

"Kelly Reiner. I'm surprised we didn't meet before. We go to the same school."

"What?" Danielle gaped at the Amazon. She couldn't be eighteen, early twenties perhaps, and Danielle would have remembered someone like her. No one forgot a sight like Kelly.

"I get that a lot. Let's go," a steely edge crept into Kelly's voice on the last word, but Danielle ignored it. The weight room was empty save for them. It made sense, since most would be eating dinner or just finishing work. Walking with the Amazon was fascinating. Each step radiated confidence and power, augmented by her stature. Muscles shifted beneath her skin, dense as the weights they moved toward, while her breasts and butt quivered. She didn't wear a bra or panties from Danielle's perspective.

"All right, let's start small," Kelly set the weights to what Megan considered a heavy workout. The amount wasn't difficult, perhaps a little troublesome after a while, but an odd choice for a warmup. Danielle took her place, going over the proper positions Megan had taught her, and went to work.

"Impressive," Kelly muttered.

"Thanks." They kept going for twenty reps, then Kelly upped the weight. Danielle frowned at it and gave an experimental rep. The bar didn't seem any heavier.

"I can take some off if it's too much," Kelly offered. Once again, her tone hinted at an edge, a bitterness that Danielle couldn't ignore now.

"No, it's fine," Danielle said. She watched the trainer this time, catching a grimace at each completed rep, as if she wanted Danielle to fail. Blood thumped in the futa's ear, sweat trickled down her arms, irritating her. She didn't need another pain today.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Danielle asked when Kelly grumbled something. She set the bar down and sat up, breaths even despite the annoyance pecking at her head. Part of her wanted to leave, go home and sleep the day off. Another was quick to remind her about how her parents treated her, piling up all the slight injustices over the years.

"Matter of fact, yeah," Kelly sat opposite her, "Not that I'm gonna tell you a damn thing. Unless," she grinned sinisterly and gestured to the weights behind her, "You beat my record."

"Fine," Danielle didn't care about Kelly's reasons, she just wanted to be done with it. Beating her seemed as good a method as any. A few reps, shower, then home and sleep.

"Oh ho! Cocky bitch," Kelly said and cleared the way, "Hold on, gotta get the weight up to mine." She piled on the dumbbells one by one, until the bar must've weighed close to five hundred pounds, then stopped.

"Still gonna do it?" Kelly snidely asked. Heat and blood rushed to Danielle's head, pumping through her temples. Whatever the reason, she wanted to beat this woman. If nothing else, she could exhaust herself and be done with it.

"Yeah," Danielle laid down and grimaced at the leftover sweat on the matting. Someone had been there recently. She looked to Kelly and noticed how her muscles stood out, hard worked not long ago. The smell was similar too.

"Alright then. Try it," Kelly told her the number to beat and took up position to spot her. At least she didn't want her dead, Danielle thought and gripped her bar. It came away easier than she excepted and lifted the same way. Something pulsed throughout her veins, fuelling her, driving her to outdo this woman. Who was she anyway? Just some Amazon that thought Danielle deserved to be picked on. She watched with an alien glee as Kelly's spiteful expression turned to worry, then disbelief as her record was passed.

"What the fuck are you?" Kelly demanded once Danielle finished. She'd gone longer than necessary, now perspiration trailed down her skin, which glistened in a perpetual layer. A dab at her forehead tore away several drops.

"Dunno. I'm gonna go shower."

"Oh no you're not! What's your training like? There's no way someone like you could be stronger than me," Kelly spat. A fair point. Danielle was tiny compared to her, arms mere branches against Kelly's bulbous steel beams, which flexed and became showered in veins. By all accounts, the Amazon was her physical superior, although Danielle had her soundly defeated in her own areas.

"Out with it!" Kelly demanded.

"Look, I don't know. I don't care. It's been a long day, so I'm gonna take a shower, go home and try forgetting this," Danielle said. When she turned to leave, a fierce grip snatched her wrist, wrenching it back. She tugged it free, earning a shocked grunt from Kelly, and headed toward the showers. What was it about today, she wondered.

Freedom from her clothes was a blessed relief. The hot water came as a welcome bonus, streaming down her body, washing away the grime of a workout that should have been far more difficult, crisscrossing over her skin as if seeking all her tension and drowning it. She leaned against the partition, grateful to be alone. No eyes to stare and no one to bother her about things she didn't understand.

Except herself. Danielle trailed a finger down her arm, following a water current that broke at her bicep, falling through the crevice between it and her triceps. A couple of weeks had passed since she joined the gym, and added Megan to her ever-expanding list of partners, and her body became like this. 'It should take years to get such a physique' Megan had told her, but also said it was a good thing. Was it really?

No one else had trouble with this stuff. Just her. Casey didn't spontaneously start growing giant boobs, hers were expensive implants that looked and felt fake -- no less stunning of course -- while Danielle dealt with a swift, but gradual growth. Seemingly natural, which Holly claimed was important for attraction. It seemed so, given how women flocked to her. Though another reason for that hung off her.

"There you are," Kelly said and came around the corner, red hair matted in sweat. Her mouth was open, chest compressed with air, but nothing came out. Instead, her eyes widened and a gust escaped her, as if all the words had been stolen by Danielle's mere presence. The futa sighed and caught a strong, familiar scent over the steam. Of course this would happen. For whatever reason, when she sweated enough, Megan became almost desperate to play. If that was a factor, then Kelly would be in a similar state.

"What?" Danielle asked. The weights hadn't done much for her. Anger still bubbled under her skin, incentivised by Kelly's unjust disdain, and it fed into her arousal. Fire lifted her penis from its slumber, which caught the woman's eye. She shut her mouth and stole deep breaths of air, each time her blush deepened a bit further, her hands clenched tighter and the smell of her own want surged.

"I get it," Danielle said and approached her, "You're like everyone else. But that's fine. You're normal. I'm the odd one out."

"What's going on?" Kelly gasped, unable to move an inch, even to take her eyes from Danielle's encroaching form.

"People always get horny around me. They stop and stare, try touching me, or just ask for sex. I'm sick of it," Danielle said. Frustration flickered in her veins, with it came an impulse to initiate. Then, perhaps, she'd understand why people always started on her.

"But I'm not... fuck, I am," Kelly admitted after a tentative touch of her privates.

"Of course you are," Danielle said, then grabbed the woman's breasts, recalling how Casey randomly would. Kelly barked in surprise but didn't stop her, rather, she arched her back into the touch. Her nipples quickly inflated and poked against Danielle's palms. She sank to the ground, following the futa's lead, until she let go and Kelly came to face a phallus unmatched in either of their strangest dreams.

"That'll kill me," Kelly whispered.

"No it won't. My friends are all smaller than you and they handle it just fine. Now do whatever you want." Under usual circumstances, that would be where a sane person would run, wasn't it. They'd see the half-soft slab of penis and flee, cowed by such a massive sight. Yet no one did. Disbelief and desire warred on Kelly's face, but desire hadn't lost yet, and it wouldn't now.

She gave it a tentative touch, as though it would bite. When it didn't, she hefted it in both hands and awkwardly stroked. Her hands were calloused, a contrast to Danielle's velvet skin, and her grip was loose. It didn't matter. Danielle's erection rose to its true mass, jutting over Kelly's head by over two feet, and thicker than her dense arms.

"What the..." Kelly stammered. Danielle ignored her, taking in how her member had changed in a matter of hours. Just earlier that afternoon it had a svelte look to it, despite the girth and veins, now it appeared gnarled, angry even. Veins bulged through the skin like tentacles, the underside distended and the girth swelled closer to the head, which resembled a ripe eggplant in colour and size. It throbbed and grew at the base, evening out the top-heavy look. Her balls gurgled and a glance showed veins crawling over them like ivy.

Danielle ignored the latest oddity and fixed her attention back to Kelly. The Amazon seemed pitiful where she knelt, body a chiselled homage to power and femininity. From top to bottom, she radiated strength, like always. Did the same hold true for her insides? Danielle would find out soon enough, as one of Kelly's hands found its way to her crotch.

"Holly always starts by sucking it," Danielle said, "Perhaps you should too." It wasn't a suggestion, more a declaration of what would happen. While Holly enjoyed sucking her penis, so did everyone, she was just the most adamant about it. Kelly was no exception. She backed away, took the head and lowered it to her level. Moments passed as she stared, before giving a slow, hesitant lick.

Then another, another, and another. As they came, she stretched them out, covering more of the steamy glans until she was lapping at it like a mutt. She kissed what she could and stroked more. Drool cascaded down the purple flesh. Moans vibrated in her chest, deepening the more she tasted.

"Put it in your mouth," Danielle said.

"It's impossible," Kelly rushed and went back to licking. It was pleasant, but a poor substitute for a mouth, which, in itself, was merely a substitute for a vagina. Not that it mattered. Both had their delightful qualities.

"Just try it," Danielle groaned. The look she received was a turbulent one, hazed in doubt, lust and fear. A tremor ran through her body, quaking through her phallus until it exploded at the tip. Slime, warm and dense, trickled from her penis and met Kelly's tongue. Her demeanour shifted once more as she opened wide, then pushed her maw against the crown. Nothing happened at first. She pushed and got nowhere, then her jaw accepted it.

Wider and wider her face distorted until the head was lodged inside. Her cheeks bulged with its mass, eyes wide, her pupils pinpricks against a sea of shock, while tears of effort poured down her cheeks. Another pulse rocked Danielle, this time it tore a moan from her lips. Being inside someone suited her far better than anything else.

A steady, primal rhythm pulsated in her ears. Danielle rolled her hips to the beat, urging another inch of her member down Kelly's gullet. The little bit of shaft inside her was enough for the head to enter her throat, sinking down the pathway to her stomach. Her neck distended with the size of it, soon followed by the rest, highlighting the journey from mouth to oesophagus and beyond. As it pushed, fresh slop escaped Kelly's lips.

Danielle's motions continued. They evolved as more entered, becoming grand thrusts that dragged over a foot of herself out from the Amazon's slavering gullet, before shoving it back in with several inches extra. The pounding in her head reverbed in her member. She almost felt the gushes of -- what was it Holly called it? Pre-cum? -- pre-cum spurt from her and into Kelly's body. She'd seen how viscous the stuff was and felt it cling to the woman's throat and her thrusting shaft.

Kelly gulped and gagged with the thrusts, just as the others would. She had stopped with the first few women that tried this, but they insisted she keep going, now she assumed the same was true for everyone. She hadn't been wrong yet, and Kelly seemed just as hungry for it. Moans were quick, cut off by a gag or swallow. Each deepened the further Danielle went.

The simple motion of her hips turned to steps. As she crammed into Kelly, Danielle was forced to step to and fro, empowering her thrusts and swinging her balls dangerously close to the woman's chest. A spurt of pre-cum shot at the wrong moment and Kelly retched, before twin streams of opaque white shot from her nostrils. Strange, as it was semi-clear last time Danielle saw it. She didn't stop regardless.

Deeper and deeper was all that mattered. She could contemplate everything else later, such as why her own vagina dribbled against her balls. When was the last time someone paid attention to it, she wondered and paused, then extracted every inch from Kelly's maw. Inches turned to feet, until she came free with a lurid pop.

"Why'd you stop?" Kelly sputtered, hoarse and garbled from the use of her throat.

"Because you're going to kiss me," Danielle said. The woman flushed, strange since Danielle figured kissing was less intimate than having a penis down her throat, "Here." She clarified and turned to present her rear, which she parted to reveal her dripping sex.

"Both? Holy shit that... that's hot," Kelly said and crawled over. Without another word, she shoved her face between the cheeks and kissed Danielle's womanhood. It wasn't a simple peck either, like the kind close friends might share or hurried lovers would give on the doorstep. This carried pure desire. Her lips conformed to the others, swapping drool for juices, while her tongue lashed the insides. Gusts of air from her nose bellowed against Danielle's sensitive parts.

She moaned at the attention and undulated her hips once more. The sway brought her balls to Kelly's attention and, under no duress, she wrapped her arms around them. Each testicle matched a beach ball in size and dominated in weight. Danielle kept her hands on her butt, keeping it open for Kelly. The changes in sensation were incredible.

Her phallus was duller, but offered a wider, more complete pleasure. On the other hand, each burst of pleasure was sharp and sudden in her vagina, like microcosms of her orgasm that built on each other. Then Kelly's lips found something, the nub that she also saw atop her lovers', she assumed, and sucked.

"Gosh, that's good," Danielle moaned and released her rear to stroke herself, overcome by desire for more. She looked back at a pleasured yelp from Kelly and saw that her cheeks swallowed the woman's whole head, leaving only her fiery hair on display. If the sounds were any indication, the Amazon enjoyed being trapped there.

Kelly's muffled moans continued, vibrating against Danielle, "Tastes so good. Oh fuck! I want more! Why's my tongue so short?" It seemed plenty long enough for Danielle. The organ writhed inside her, lashing the clenching walls and tickling her nub, while Kelly kissed it like an old lover. Pleasure rose and turned to a familiar, delightful pressure in her gut.

"I'm gonna..." Danielle gasped as Kelly's teeth nibbled her lips, pulled on them and sent waves of new pleasure surging, "Oh, I'm definitely gonna... hmm, a little more. Just a bit longer. Yes, yes, oh gosh, that's it!" Danielle clamped her thighs around the Amazon, holding her in place, and cried out. Pleasure ricocheted in her crotch, bouncing between penis and vagina, both fuelling the other until the latter exploded. Kelly sputtered but didn't struggle, instead she suckled.

Heat blossomed in Danielle's breasts, still unfamiliar to her. She looked in time to see jets of milk spray forth, then splatter against the wall. More ejected, following her... pussy's example, until the orgasm faded to a gentle thrum of pleasure throughout her body. Her member throbbed in envy.

"Jesus Christ!" Kelly exclaimed once she came free. She looked fresh from a shower, with moisture dripping down her chin and chest, yet none of it was water. She dripped with sweat where the spray hadn't reached, "I thought I was gonna drown."

Danielle calmed her breathing and turned to fully face her again. The Amazon, again, gasped and stared at Danielle's breasts, from which milk leaked down the vast expanse.

"May I?" Kelly asked, earning a frown. She oozed assurance earlier, a sense of power that seemed uncorruptible, yet now she refused to meet Danielle's eye. Perhaps because she wouldn't look away from her boobs, but the effect was the same. This woman, over seven feet tall, considered Danielle her superior.