Danielle Gets the Goods on Jery

Story Info
She hires a handyman to catch him in the act.
5k words
4.6
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Description: She sets trap for handyman with panty fetish

Tags: panty, nylons, crossdressing, female dominant, male masterbation

Category: Voyeurism

Jerry finished his second cup of coffee on the drive to meet with a prospective client. It had been a couple of years since Jerry got laid off from his middle management job. And what had started as a way to pay the bills until something better panned out had grown into a steady line of work as a handyman. He was able to work on just about anything from appliances to plumbing and carpentry. He was willing to take on most any challenge up to the point where legal liability required a licensed professional.

He was a little surprised and more than a little pleased that most of his clients were women. He did minor repairs for elderly widows, unclogged drains for single mothers and as in today's case took on minor upgrades for single professional ladies.

As with most service oriented work Jerry depended on repeat customers and referrals to keep the work and cash flowing. Such was the case today. He was meeting a new client at her house in an upscale part of town. He was a little nervous about this meeting having been contacted, not by her but by her assistant Sara.

Sara had said his number came from another client, but declined to say which one. After confirming that he would be interested in a job upgrading lighting fixtures she scheduled Jerry to meet Ms Foster at 7:00 AM to get the details. So this meeting was a little unusual. He had not spoken to the client directly and knew nothing about her except her last name and that she used the Ms prefix.

Arriving just before the appointed time Jerry parked his not very new but still respectable truck on the street.

In the looks department Jerry had often been told he was handsome. A compliment he was always flattered to receive but did not place much value on, as in his experience, women, when pressed for details of what makes a man attractive, were very vague as to physical descriptions, and tended to focus more on personality traits. That said he supposed he could be described as rugged and reasonably fit. While not exactly a fitness buff he did take some pains to keep his waist line down.

Opening the unlocked gate and finding no doorbell he made use of the heavy door knocker. knocking hard enough to be heard without seeming obnoxious. In just a moment the door was opened and he was starting to like this job already. She was quite attractive, and all business.

"Good morning Ms. Foster, Jerry," he said, extending his hand.

"Thank you for your promptness. Let me show you the job. Then I have to get to the office," She said.

She was tall, in heels even a little taller than Jerry. She was impeccably dressed. Jerry could not have guessed the designer of any article,but everything from her black open toe low heels, tailored skirt and jacket to her soft silk blouse looked expensive. He would have said she was certainly older than his thirty six years, but could not have said how much. Not that it mattered, she looked good. Her auburn hair, professionally short, complemented her blue eyes. Her makeup was very subtle but highlighted her features perfectly. Her high class clothes covered, without hiding, her assets. Specifically, Jerry was imagining tits somewhere between C and D cup. More than a mouthful, plenty to fill your hand, but not so large that all you thought of was tits. Her ass? Hard to say. The skirt swelled in all the right places, but it was a skirt after all, and could not outline her every curve.

Ms Foster proceeded to outline the work. She pointed out the fixtures to be replaced and showed him where the breakers were without being asked.

"I am looking forward to watching it all come together", she said.

Before taking her purse and heading for the garage. Jerry watched her walking away and found he enjoyed the view.

She was obviously comfortable in heels. Her steps perfectly measured, not so long as to appear impatient with the stride limits of the skirt and heels, and not mincingly short as if fearful of slipping on the smooth leather soles. The sway of her hips accentuated without being exaggerated.

He imagined those hips bent over the back of one of these overstuffed chairs. Should he pull that gray business skirt up to bare her ass? Or slide the zipper down and let the garment pool at her ankles. As he watched her nylon clad, silky smooth legs, he could not help wondering whether the nylons went all the way up, or left the tops of her thighs bare. If the latter, then stay-ups? Or garter?

He followed her into the garage hoping to get a better view as she got into her car. But it was not to be. She slipped expertly into the driver seat without revealing any new details. He watched her drive off and wondered if she had any clue of the growing bulge she had inspired.

Jerry made the trip to his truck, grabbed a tool bag and step ladder, planning to start with the lights in the master suite. She had selected an oil-rubbed bronze chandelier that would work well in her spacious master bath. He imagined how she might look sipping a glass of wine in the garden tub with the lights down low. He knew he should get right to work in order to make a good impression. But he did have the house to himself. And it was not going to take him all day to wrap this up.

His mind was stuck thinking about the boss ladies 'intimate apparel'. Jerry had a thing for women's unmentionables. He loved the silky fabrics, the delicate colors, the sheer variety. When left alone Jerry was often guilty of looking through his clients drawers and closets, examining their choices of panty styles, and whether their taste in lingerie was wild or mild. He loved to imagine what they looked like wearing them. Thinking of her in panties raised many other questions. Like, shaved?, trimmed?, or bushy?

But his bigger secret was that he wanted to know how it felt to wear them. And frequently he was unable to stop at just looking and touching. Many times he had removed an item from a drawer and tried it on. His cock would be instantly erect the moment he pulled a pair of sexy panties over his hips. He loved the way they gripped his ass, and the way he had to snug the elastic close to his crotch to keep his balls inside, the way his swollen cock tried to peek over the waistband. It was all he could do to keep from stroking himself through the thin fabric.

More than once he had been unable to stop. He knew it was too late when the first drop of pre-cum oozed out. At that point he could not get away with folding them neatly back into the drawer. So why stop? He would begin rubbing his needy cock spurred on by the growing wet spot. As his juices soaked through the panties the fabric became almost transparent showing every detail of his swollen head. He imagined his finger caressing the cleft of her pouty lips through the delicate barrier. He would keep stroking with one hand and caress his captive balls with the other until he went over the edge, cumming in pulsing jets into the fabric of his trusting client's panties.

When that would happen he had no choice but to take the sticky panties with him. Usually he could carefully hand wash them removing all traces of his violation of her trust and on a later visit sneak them back into the unsuspecting lady's drawer.

"Real men don't wear panties. Right?" That's what Elizabeth was telling her boss, Ms Foster, or Danielle as most of her other employees called her. Danielle for her part was wishing Elizabeth had not said that last part quite so loud. Danielle's staff often got together for a drink after work. On a few occasions they had asked her to join them. She usually declined, saying she was too busy. Which was true enough but really she just did not relish spending her evenings in loud bars listening to the ladies complaint. It's not that she was not interested in her employees. She cared about them and did her best to ensure a safe and supportive workplace. And she was having a good time this evening.

But Elizabeth's outburst was causing her to have second thoughts about accepting today's invitation. Elizabeth was the main reason she had joined them. Danielle had entertained quite a few fantasies involving the younger woman, who was incredibly hot, and until recently had been married to an equally hot guy.

Elizabeth knew she was hot. She had no trouble finding outfits that flaunted her body. And she was not shy about wearing them, often pushing the limits of acceptable office attire. Like when she wore a low-cut silk tank under her blazer. She shrugged out of the jacket in a meeting and her cleavage was almost obscene. Her breasts were on the small side but looked firm and perky. Most of them were visible and the rest could be imagined in minute detail with very little effort. Danielle wanted to grab one in each hand and feel her nipples harden from the contact. She had fantasized many times about having the petite woman's thighs wrapped around her head. And she had survived more than one boring meeting by imagining Elizabeth's pouty lips locked on her own pulsing clit. Of course after those meetings she'd had to rush to her office, lock the door and finger herself to some much needed relief.

Then one day she saw Elizabeth's husband when he came to meet her for lunch. He was young, muscular and just plain gorgeous.

Danielle's fantasies now expanded to include him as well. She imagined ordering him to eat her pussy or brazenly slurping on his cock while his young wife looked on. She tried to imagine what his cock looked like. She made herself cum many times thinking how it would feel in her hand or taste in her mouth. Danielle was not above workplace involvement. But she liked to be sure she could control the situation before approaching anyone who might later lodge a complaint. And so far she had not found an angle whereby she could fulfill her lust for this young couple.

Then rather suddenly she heard they had gotten a divorce. She had not known why, but kept her ears open for clues as to whether either of them might become fair game. Now over a couple of drinks she was learning more than she would ever have dared to ask.

The conversation started when Elizabeth announced she was going to have to find a new handyman. She said it was all her ex-husband's fault. He had been really handy and able to take care of most things that came up. One of the other ladies asked why they were not still together. Elizabeth's look of annoyance changed to one of disgust as she explained how she could not stand to be with him once she found out what a pervert he was.

That of course got everyone's attention. Danielle imagined that half the women were gloating over Elizabeth's bad luck and thinking she deserved it, while the other half were fantasizing about what they would like her hunky, perverted ex to do to them. When pushed for details she said she had found out he liked wearing panties. He wanted to wear them when they were 'together'. But she could never look at him the same way. She thought she had married a manly man. She told him to forget about it. But then she found out he sometimes borrowed her panties and masterbated while wearing them. That was why she had demanded a divorce.

She ended up with the house in the settlement and eventually needed someone to do minor repairs. She asked around and was referred to this guy Jerry. He had taken care of several jobs for her. She was very happy with his work and had even recommended him to friends. But then one day she noticed her underwear drawer had been disturbed when he had been left alone in her house. She was putting on a pair of sheer black thigh highs and realized they were a little saggy, like they had been worn. And she knew they had been clean and fresh when she put them away. So she started checking and found several pairs of panties were also a little stretched out and a favorite pair was missing. She was pretty freaked out about this guy going through her private things. And grossed out about him trying them on. She thought about calling the cops but was too embarrassed.

At this point some of the ladies were teasing her and asking what was the big deal. That was when she had almost yelled "Real men don't wear panties!".

Danielle's mind had been working overtime through all of this. She had joined the ladies, at Elizabeth's urging mainly because of her girl-crush on Elizabeth. Thoughts of offering her a ride if she drank a little too much had crossed her mind. But then when Elizabeth started in about how perverted her husband was, Danielle realized hitting on Elizabeth was probably not very smart. She could just imagine the sexual harassment suit, and could just hear Elizabeth mouthing off about her at a future happy hour. At the same time she thought it a real shame Elizabeth had kicked out her hunky husband for wearing panties. Then the story about the handyman really got her thinking. She understood Elizabeth's outrage at the invasion of privacy. Anyway you Look at it, the guy was out of line for sneaking through her drawers, trying on her panties and stockings. And it was even worse if he actually took something.

Danielle's fantasies about Elizabeth were quickly evaporating seeing how narrow-minded she was turning out to be. But the closing of one door, as so often happens, meant the opening of another. Danielle felt the handyman should not be allowed to get away with what he had done to Elizabeth and probably to other clients as well. She told Elizabeth she would like to see if there was anything that could be done. Elizabeth said she did not want to be involved in any legal actions. Danielle promised to keep her name out of it, and took his name and number.

Danielle had her own ideas about what to do, to, or with Jerry. She set the wheels in motion before having Sara contact the handyman. She really had been planning to have some things done around the house so she went shopping and picked out the lighting fixtures. She went through her lingerie drawer and removed a few things that had sentimental value, but made sure to leave some particularly tempting items near the top. And she made a trip to the electronics store and picked up a couple of the latest in Internet enabled nanny cams. One of them was hidden in a small clock that would not look out of place on her dresser. The other, disguised as a perfume decanter she placed in her master bathroom.

On the day of her scheduled meeting with Jerry she had dressed carefully. She wanted to look confident and in control without sacrificing attractiveness. She wanted to get his attention but stop short of seduction. So she went with the almost severe business attire. She was careful when talking to Jerry to remain as businesslike as possible even just a little aloof. In reality it was a little hard to keep from smiling. She liked Jerry right away. He was quite good looking but conducted himself as if he were not aware of the effect he might have on a woman. It was hard not to flirt with him. But Danielle was resolved to stick with her plan. She was aware of Jerry's eyes on her as she walked to her car. She could almost feel him admiring her from behind. And she was getting very wet at the thought of his eyes taking in the shape of her ass and his mind racing to how it would look and feel without the skirt.. It was all she could do to very chastely slip into the driver's seat and pull away. Her mind raced as she made the short drive to her offices. She fought the urge to launch the cam monitor on her phone as she drove.

But arriving at her office she instructed Sara that she did not want to be disturbed and closed her door. Danielle tended to have a very full calendar. But she had moved her morning meetings to the afternoon and blocked her calendar to show busy. Danielle generally kept an open door policy. She wanted her staff to feel comfortable coming to her at any time. But she had also arranged to have a solid office door. Some meetings needed to be conducted in private. And she knew there would be times the privacy would come in handy for other purposes. Danielle often wondered if any of her staff ever suspected the things she got up to when the door was closed.

This morning she kicked off her shoes, took her place in the soft leather executive chair behind the expansive oak desk and flicked on her screen. She fought the habitual urge to check email and instead launched the cam monitoring app.

On the way to the office she had envisioned what might be happening at her house. Was Jerry taking the bait? Was he jumping at this first opportunity to satisfy his lust? If so, what would he do first, go through her panty drawer or look through her hanging lingerie in the closet? Would he find her panties from yesterday that she had carelessly left visible in the hamper? Would he sniff them? Did she want him to sniff them? If he did, would she be able to see in his eyes the intoxicating rush as he buried his nose in the crotch of yesterday's panties and inhaled the heady aroma. Or was the handyman busy removing and replacing light fixtures?

The monitoring app allowed her to choose which camera to watch. She clicked on the bathroom cam first. There was a ladder standing under the light beside her bathtub. But the handyman was not in sight.

She clicked the icon for the camera in the bedroom. At first she was not sure what she was seeing. Then she realized it was Jerry. He must be standing immediately in front of her dresser and his shirt filled the entire screen. He seemed to be falling for her trap. He selected something and held it up for a better look. She saw him examining a pair of black lace panty briefs. He appeared pleased with them but carefully folded and returned them to the drawer. He held up and admired one of her thongs, a white Lycra one. She really liked that one. And she could tell by the leer on his face that he was trying to imagine what her ass would look like with nothing on it but this narrow satiny band pulled snugly between her cheeks.

She had almost worn it this morning. If she were in them now his face would be just inches from her shapely bottom. She loved the way a thong let her feel the fabric of a skirt rub against her ass with each step. But today she did not want any tell-tale signs of underwear. So she had worn none. And now as she sat watching this guy she had just met go through her panty drawer she could feel her bare pussy moisten and swell.

She wondered what he would do if he had her thong-split ass in his face. Would she be able to feel his hot breath? Would the smell of her musk make his head spin with desire?

Again he neatly folded her panty and stacked it in her drawer. Next he lifted out a shiny hunter green pair of microfiber briefs. He felt the slippery fabric between his calloused fingers. Apparently satisfied with this pair he turned from the dresser and placed them on her bed.

As his body moved out of line with the camera she now saw what else he had been up to. Already on the bed was a pair of her sheer black panty hose. Jerry collected his selections from her bed then walked into the bathroom and out of view.

Danielle wondered what he would do next, and why he was leaving the bedroom. Feeling a little frustrated now she switched to the bathroom camera and was glad she had thought to get more than one.

Jerry sat on the edge of her travertine marble tub and removed his work boots and socks. Then standing he unclasped his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall at his feet. Below the hem of his shirt she could see he was wearing boxers and that his legs appeared smooth. He quickly slipped his thumbs into the waistband and removed his boxers. Danielle thought he had nice strong looking legs. The camera was intended more for surveillance than for details so she had no way to zoom in for a better look, but it looked as if he shaved his legs. Jerry unbuttoned and removed his shirt letting her see the entire picture. As she was checking him out he turned to see himself in the full length mirror. He placed his palms on his chest and rubbed his pink-brown nipples. They quickly stiffened into tiny peaks. He grasped them between his thumbs and forefingers tugging and twisting. Danielle noticed his nipples were not the only things stiffening. His cock was rising too, jutting up from his neatly trimmed pubic hair.

12