Danielle Gets the Goods on Jery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle was getting incredibly horny watching this guy fondle himself. She almost felt guilty for spying on him until she remembered he was doing this in her bathroom. She felt completely justified in her actions. She felt warmth spreading from between her legs and began to squirm a little causing her skirt to ride up her thighs exposing the lacy garter bands of her thigh-highs.

The handyman then turned from the mirror unknowingly presenting his backside for her inspection. As she evaluated the curves of his butt he looked over his shoulder checking his own ass in the mirror. He reached back with both hands and caressed his cheeks, arched his back a little and lifted his cheeks apart with his hands and kind of wagged his ass at the mirror.

She had never watched a man behaving this way. Right now she was thinking what it would be like to slap those cheeks. To be honest he deserved it. If she were there she could give him a surprise pop on his firm round right cheek. Then if he protested she could instruct him to grab his ankles. How would it feel smacking his cheeks, watching his backside flinch with the sting, and seeing his pale skin redden.

Jerry interrupted her line of fantasy by turning back around and taking his very erect cock in his hand for a few strokes. Stopping, he walked to the side of her bathtub and sat his bare ass on the cold marble.

He picked up the green panties, pointed his left toes to the opening, and slid the garment up past his knee. Repeating with the other foot, he then stood and pulled them up over his ass. He reached inside, cupped his balls and lifted them, then arranged his shaft to point at a diagonal so the head would not peak above the waistband. He thrust his pelvis a little forward, spread his legs a little then used his fingers to adjust the leg elastic.

Returning to his seat, he took up the black pantyhose. She watched as he carefully gathered the delicate fabric of one side up his thumbs. She was concerned for the pantyhose at this point. Would they survive his work-hardened hands? He lifted his left leg, pointed his foot with his toes scrunched together and began pulling the silky sheath over his foot and up his calf to his knee. He then gathered the other leg up his thumbs and pulled it up his right leg. Standing he inserted his thumbs inside one leg at a time stretching the hose up his thighs, over the green panties to his waist. He tugged in a few places, inserted one hand inside the panties to smooth a couple of wrinkles and adjusted his cock and balls to lay flat, stood closer to the mirror, turned each way and inspected the result.

Danielle had to admit she was impressed. First, that he had managed to get into a pair of pantyhose with no runs. And second, that he looked pretty sexy in her lingerie. He must have thought so too, by the look of this cock forming a long hard lump under the twin silky layers.

Jerry then pulled his work shirt on but left it unbuttoned. He posed a little, turning to one side and jutting a hip, lifted on his toes and checked out the way his calves looked. He caressed his legs sliding up to his crotch. His hands continued up under his loose shirt to once again caress and pinch his nipples.

She was getting pretty excited secretly watching as Jerry took advantage of the privacy of her home to pleasure himself. She slid one hand under her skirt to her bare pussy. Feeling how wet she was getting, she realized she was about to leave a wet spot on her light gray skirt. So she pulled it up around her hips, leaving nothing between her ass and the supple leather.

She glanced at the door to confirm she had in fact locked it. Now having more room, she spread her thighs wider, scooted her ass forward to gain better access to her needy pussy. The scent of her own sex wafting up turned her on even more. She placed one stockinged foot on the desktop, lubricated her fingers with her own juices and began circling her swollen clit.

Still watching the screen she could see Jerry was getting into it too. His face was getting relaxed, his eyes droopy as he continued to rub himself through her pantyhose and panties. His fingers slid down his crotch between his balls. As he rubbed there the twin bulges of his balls on either side of his middle finger could almost have looked like a swollen pussy. He seemed to really enjoy this. So she copied his motion. Her middle finger parted her lips and rubbed back and forth, her thumb never leaving her distended nub.

Jerry continued fingering his imaginary cleft with his right hand, his left was now under his shirt mauling what he must have imagined was his right tit. She could see a shiny spot forming at the head of his cock.

Trading places, his left hand now took over the assault on his balls while he brought his right up to his nose and sniffed. His eyes now closed he picked up the rhythm. He took a vulgar stance, his legs spread, knees slightly bent, his strong hand now thrusting between his legs where his pussy would be. His hips began to grind into his hand.

Danielle was getting close so she eased up on her clit a little not wanting to miss a second of her private show. Jerry began to tense and shake. He was now holding his crotch with both hands while his whole body appeared to convulse. His hands slowed. He began to relax as his wet spot began to grow and grow.

Danielle copying his motions, began trusting two fingers into herself and pushed over the top for a much needed orgasm.

For a moment Danielle basked in the after-glow, her left leg still on her desk, skirt bunched around her hips, fingers still in her pussy. She watched as Jerry came to his senses. He pulled the waistbands of both the panties and hose down exposing the white sticky mess of cum clinging to the inside of her panties.

She got another surprise when he scooped most of it up and sucked it off his fingers. Then after sliding her soiled lingerie down his legs, and hastily dressing himself, he rolled everything up and stuck the wad in his pants pocket.

She had gotten much more than she anticipated. For one, she had Jerry dead-to-rights. If she wanted, she could take the video to her attorney and really work this guy over. But that is not what she had in mind. Oh she planned to use the leverage. But she would not be needing her attorney.

For another, she had expected to catch him going through her drawers, looking at and handling her lingerie. And probably trying on some of her things. She had not expected the show she got.

And what was that where he appeared to be finger-fucking himself? Did he imagine what it would be like to be a woman and have cock inside him? For her part she had often wondered how it would feel to have a cock, and be the one doing the penetrating.

Danielle's mind was overflowing with possibilities. Provided he actually got her lights installed, she was going to be needing quite a few more things taken care of. But first she was going to need a much more sophisticated surveillance system.

12