All Comments on 'Danielle's Frat Party GB'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
abob1abob1about 6 years ago
One of the best!

This is a new all time favorite for me. I love the pace, the detail, and the fact that the guys didn't jump right to anal. Would love to hear if "she'll be back."

Candice1982Candice1982about 6 years ago
You might be the best writer on here.

I like this story, but in my two favorites "Rec-Room" and "Challenge" your buildup and seduction is much better. And I am still waiting impatiently for Chris and Jake to drop in on Tiffany with maybe some weed, wine, and one or two friends from college. This story is a good one, but I like the reluctant seduction ones better. Having said all that, you are certainly the best writer I have seen on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well that was fantastic

Writer2000Writer2000almost 6 years ago
Female arousal

A superb description of female arousal. Skilfully written and very erotic.

eroticareader4eroticareader4over 5 years ago
Please more!

This is the best story on this site! Please tell us more about Danielle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Danielle

I like this character. She's unique among your characters in that she orgasms first, and doesn't need the sensation of a man ejaculating into her to set her off. Makes her seem more slutty than the others.

Also, thank you for writing your stories. I enjoy them very much.

fatdaddiofatdaddioabout 4 years ago
Thumbs up

Great story, could easily picture it in college

doorknob22doorknob22almost 4 years ago
Very well done!

Thank you for your efforts, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please, please, PLEASE write more in this storyline. Will Danielle be back? How could she top this performance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope they knocked her up big time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh how I wish I could have been in her place....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Frat boys sometime obtain a Martian Slut Raygun? Gimme a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfair! Jason made out with her, got a blow job and got fucked. Charlie got a blow job and got fucked. Tom and Joe got to fuck her. Poor Frank only got a blow job. Frank needed to fuck her too.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 2 years ago

I was danielle at 16 in a northeast college frat house party.. I later found out my older sister and her boyfriend had .. pimped me out. I didnt care! I had like 30 guys doing me well into the morning and found out my orgam limit..didnt EXIST!! I was having spontaneous orgasms still 3 days later. It was the "no turning back" point in my happy slutty lifestyle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mewled not mewed. That you use it so much but cannot spell it just highlighted all of the other spelling and grammar issues. Fun story, poor writing, poor editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. This belongs in "non-consent".

What part of "no" do you not understand?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great well written story and smoking hot. I love it. It reminds me of a story my fiancé told me about some house parties she attended in college. She was more in control, but this is a very hot story and I love hearing/reading/seeing a woman take one man after another.

BabycmatBabycmat3 months ago

Damn, I wanted to be Danielle. You should add to this story. It is hot as f*ck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow so hot and fun! Really appreciated it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous