Danielle's Mistake

Story Info
A series of poor choices sends Danielle down a dangerous pat.
5.8k words
4.25
9.4k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disgusting!" The headline read. "Website tries to recruit women as sex slaves!"

Danielle remembered seeing the headline like it was yesterday. She had arrived at work that winter day at the textile mill where she worked in accounting. After exchanging pleasantries with her coworkers, she settled into her cubicle and started clicking away at her computer, avoiding starting the day's spreadsheets.

She finished scrolling through the gossip pages, and had moved on to the sensationalist news pages. It was a particularly eye roll inducing page that made no attempts at injecting facts in their journalism in favor of stretching the truth for clicks that the headline jumped out at her. With as much skepticism as interest, Danielle clicked the link to open the article.

The article was written with the typical feminist rage that the website was known, and often ridiculed by mainstream press, for. It described how a group had bought a castle and was looking to pay women sums of money to become sex slaves to the men who owned it. Included were screenshots of the site, and the article ended with a link, urging readers to go give them a piece of their mind.

Danielle looked around and clicked the link. She was greeted by a black screen with red text telling her to go away if she was under 18. Clicking the Enter button brought her to another page that she recognized from the screenshots in the article. "Club X" in block letters sat above a black and white photo of a large building. It was definitely an old building but didn't look like the castles from the Disney movies she was used to seeing.

There were 2 links on the page; an About Us link, and an Apply for Slavery link.

She clicked the Apply link. A picture of a beautiful woman loaded on the screen. She was naked aside from a collar and had her eyes cast down. She didn't appear unhappy, though.

"Daniiiii!"

The voice startled her and she quickly hit the X to close the window. It was Josh, or "Rich" as the whole office called him because of his similarity to the SNL character who sat by the copier and made awkward small talk. He was definitely on the spectrum, and Danielle had once gone to dinner with him out of pity, knowing how hard her autistic brother struggled to make friends. Josh had just spent the entire meal staring at her tits and making inappropriate comments about the waitress, but the "date" had caused him to become a bit obsessed with her.

"Hi Josh. I'm really busy right now, what do you need?"

"Just wondering what you were doing for lunch."

"Same as every day, Josh. Eating at my desk." She held up her lunchbox.

"OK, well let me know if you change your mind." He said, not taking the hint.

"I will Josh. Now let me get back to work."

"Alright, babe. Who was that you were looking at?"

"Huh?" Danielle felt her face getting warm.

"The pretty girl on your screen. Was she naked?"

He had seen it. Danielle thought fast.

"It was a popup. An ad for a nude beach."

"I'd love to go to a nude beach with you." He said with a creepy grin.

"Thanks Josh. Can I get back to work?"

"Sure thing, babe."

As he wandered off to bother someone else, Danielle jotted down the website address and decided to check it out at home. There simply wasn't enough privacy at work.

The day dragged on slowly as Danielle's thoughts were consumed by thinking about the website. Was it real? What else was on there?

When the clock hit 4:30, Danielle already had her bag packed and raced out of the office. Jumping in her old Honda, she sped through town to her apartment. Walking in the door she kicked off her shoes and dropped layers of clothes all the way to her bedroom. By the time she reached her bed with her laptop in hand, she was left in nothing but her panties.

She opened up the computer and typed in the address. Clicking past the welcome screen, she saw the castle again. She studied it for a while, but couldn't determine where it might be. She clicked the slaves link again and was greeted by the naked girl again. Her hand slipped into her panties. She studied the girl's large round breasts, the metal collar that encircled her neck, her hair that appeared to be professionally styled. Danielle gasped when she looked closely at the girl's bald pussy. Some sort of tag or dongle was held in place by a steel ring through her labia.

Danielle felt her own pussy start to burn. Her fingers were soaked. She increased her stroking as she read on.

"Club X seeks applicants for the position of sex slave to serve the members of the exclusive club. Only the most attractive and committed applicants will be selected. If you are one of the lucky few, you will spend the rest of your life in the care of the club, with everything provided for you. You will trade your freedom for a life of hedonism and untold pleasures. In exchange for commitment, you will be handsomely compensated."

As she scrolled, there was a picture of a dungeon cell, several pictures of lavishly decorated rooms, and a picture of several naked women chained together with their faces blacked out.

"Click the link to learn more only if you are truly serious."

Danielle clicked the link. It was a boring form asking for her information. She clicked Back until she was at the castle page and then clicked the About Us link.

"Club X was founded in 2004 as a place for like minded gentlemen and ladies to act out their most depraved fantasies in complete secrecy and safety. Memberships are sold as shares. There are currently no shares available. Due to the nature of the activities within the club, the club's location, membership, and numbers are strictly confidential."

It seemed real. She went back to the page with the pictures and studied them. The cell picture was a domed brick room with 2 platforms on either side. A prison toilet sat between them and a mattress sat on each platform. The room was bare aside from that. A few chains hung from the walls as well. She scrolled past the other pictures to the one of the girls. They all had nearly perfect bodies and each had the tag pierced through their labia.

Danielle stared at the picture as she stroked her nub until her body rocked with orgasm. As she lay in her afterglow, she clicked the learn more link. She started to type her name, but decided against it. Her crotch and hand were sticky and soaked so she climbed in the shower instead.

Drying off, she put on a tshirt and some clean panties and heated up some leftover chinese food. Sitting on the couch, she opened up her laptop and started searching the website address and Club X. The top results were all clickbait news sites with articles similar to what she had read before. After scrolling past several unrelated links, she lost interest and turned on the tv. She finished her noodles and watched tv until bedtime.

That night she dreamed that she was locked in the cell from the pictures. Men would come in and fuck her until she was soaked in cum and then leave, slamming the door to her prison.

She woke up the next morning soaked in sweat. She pulled the sheets off her bed and threw them in a pile in the corner and took a long shower where she masturbated again. She slipped on some work clothes and headed to the office. Starving, she grabbed a bagel from the break room and plopped down at her desk. She couldn't shake the thought of the website.

When Josh stopped by for his daily harassment, she told him to fuck off. Shocked, he skulked away. The entire day flew by in a blur, and at 4:30, she again raced home.

Firing up her laptop she started searching again. She studied the site once more, looking for clues as to its authenticity. Nothing. It seemed deliberately designed to force her to fill in that form.

She combed through pages and pages of useless search results until she hit pay dirt. It was a 2 year old post on a fetish message board from a user named 'willing2srv" who had the same questions she did. Most of the replies were pretty useless, but every few days would be another post from the girl with little nuggets of information. The girl started out curious if it was real, because it was her fantasy to be enslaved. A few posts later, she was filling out the form. Next she was reporting that she had received a response. Then she reports receiving a large packet in the mail, but that she couldn't divulge the contents. A few days later she excitedly announces that the club made an offer to buy her. The responses were a mix of curious encouragement and dire warnings not to proceed, but the girl never replies.

Danielle searched her username and found several profiles on different sites, posts on various message boards, and a dating profile with pictures of a beautiful young blonde who describes herself as "naturally submissive". All of the profiles went idle around the time of that last post. Her curiosity piqued, Danielle did a reverse image search of one of the pictures. A facebook profile belonging to Kailyn Webster from Sevierville, Tennessee comes up. Again, the profile went idle around 2 years ago, with the only activity being posts from friends expressing concern and wondering about her whereabouts.

With a sense of dread, Danielle punches "kailyn webster tennessee" into the search engine and hits enter. The first 3 results are local news stories from 2 years ago about a missing college student. She clicks one. A picture of that familiar blonde in an orange cheerleader uniform is displayed below the headline.The article mentioned that her car was found in the parking lot of the Knoxville airport, but that she didn't board any planes. Danielle's heart sank. She seems to have solved the cold case.

That night, she barely slept. Knowing the site was real, she was torn between feelings of arousal and fear. She tossed and turned with her hand firmly planted between her legs. Her alarm goes off too soon and she trudges wearily to the shower, the thoughts from the previous night still racing through her head as she washed the sticky from her thighs. As she toweled off, she glanced at the clock and panicked. She only had 5 minutes to get out the door! She threw her wet hair in a bun and raced to her bedroom.

"Shit!" she thought.

All of her clothes were dirty. She was supposed to do laundry last night! In the corner is the bag from her last shopping trip with a dress she hadn't tried on yet. It would have to do. As she pulled it down her hips, she realized it's a size too small and a bit more revealing than she likes. Worse yet, her black panties are clearly visible through the thin fabric. Looking at the clock, she realized she's already late so she slipped the panties off and raced out the door. She would need to be careful at work. The cool morning air on her bare pussy was exhilarating.

She pulled into Brewbakers for her coffee and bagel, but the drive through line was around the building. The parking lot was mostly empty, so she parked and raced in, pulling the hem of the dress down as she moved. She felt the eyes on her as she waited in line, but ignored the leering businessmen waiting for their coffee.

Finally her order came up, and she grabbed the cup and bag and rushed out the door. She's 10 minutes late as she walks in the office. She tries to sneak to her cube unnoticed, but her attire draws too much attention. It seemed like every one of her male coworkers wanted to greet her that morning. She finally makes it to her desk and logs into her computer. No messages from the boss, so she must be safe.

She opened her bagel and took a sip of her coffee, but noticed some writing on the cup. "Call me 358-3629". She recalled the young barista at the coffee shop smiling at her as he handed her the cup.

Danielle remembered being ungainly in high school but "growing into" her body in college. Around that time she also started being noticed by boys. She quickly learned that she could use that newfound attention for her own gain. She ate many free meals at fancy restaurants and had lots of help any time she moved, but over time, those boys grew tired of chasing her and moved on. Now in her 30s that attention, as well as most of her friendships, had tapered off as most of her peers had gotten married and started families. Being noticed by a twenty-something was refreshing.

She types out a text message, takes a deep breath, and hits Send. Now she waits.

"Heyyyyy Dani! Looking good!" Josh interrupted her moment.

"Good morning, Josh." She replies, irritated.

She looked up to see him staring at her crotch. She quickly crosses her legs and folds her arms in front of her chest to hide her cleavage.

"Can I help you, or are you just here to stare?"

"I just wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Did you wear that for me?" He asks with a grin.

"I have a date after work." She said defiantly. "Now if you'll leave me alone, I have work to do."

She looks down to see a new text on her phone.

"Who is this?" It's from the coffee cup number.

Danielle replies with a selfie, sure to include her cleavage in the picture.

"I hoped it was you. Want to grab drinks tonight?"

"I'd love to. Pick me up at 6." Danielle replied with a smiley.

The day couldn't go fast enough, in part due to her excitement, another part due to her constant awareness of how exposed the dress left her and her desire to not have her coworkers see her naughty bits. The adrenaline was making her wet.

When 4:30 finally came, she stood up in her cube, carefully smoothing the dress and pulling the hem down as far as it would allow her. She realized this left her bra showing, so she crossed her arms across her chest and scurried out of the building. The moisture between her legs made its presence known to both her thighs and her nose. She hoped nobody in the office could smell how aroused she was as she hustled past them.

Finally in the safety of her car, Danielle's hand went straight to her pussy. She rubbed her pearl for a few blissful minutes before she saw Josh's stupid grin in her mirror as he approached her door. She quickly threw the car in gear and sped out of the lot.

There was no way she could go out with the barista in this condition. The drive home was painfully slow. Traffic was particularly bad that day and it took her nearly 30 minutes to get to her apartment. Getting home, she threw some clothes in a basket and went down to the laundry room, only to find all the washers running.

"Fuck" She thought. "There's no way I'll have anything clean in time!"

She went back to her apartment and started going through drawers, looking for something less slutty to wear on her date. Aside from sweatpants, she came up empty. She looked at the clock. 5:32. At least there was time to get a quick O before he showed up. She hiked up her dress and settled down into her bed and started rubbing her swollen clit. She closed her eyes and the image of the naked slavegirl flashed through her mind. She could feel herself building to crescendo as she imagined herself in the collar with the tag hanging from her lips, but her concentration was broken by a knock at the door.

"What the fuck. Who shows up early?" She shouted.

With the dress still pulled up around her waist, she ran to the door and looked out the peephole. The barista stood in the breezeway, nervously looking around.

"I'll be right there!" She shouted and ran back to the bathroom.

With a cold washcloth, she quickly cleaned her dried juices from her thighs. As she dragged the rough cloth across her sensitive parts, she knew it was going to be a long night. Would it be rude to ask him to fuck her first? She chuckled. Danielle smoothed the dress down over her hips and took one last look in the mirror.

"You look like a whore." She said to herself.

She sprayed some perfume on to hide the lingering scent of her arousal and opened the door. "Sorry about that. I'm used to dates being late."

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you need more time, I can..."

"No, it's fine. Being early is good." She replied. "Most of the time..."

It took him a minute to get the joke, but a smile crept across his face. He awkwardly held up some roses. The grocery store logo was printed on the cellophane that was wrapped around them. How adorable.

"These are for you."

"Thank you." Danielle said, blushing.

It really had been years since anyone had bought her flowers. She took the bouquet and laid them on the table. When she saw the price tag still on them, she flipped them over to hide it. Turning to him, she smiled.

"I'm Danielle, by the way. We never got introduced." She held out her hand.

"I know. I made your coffee, remember? I'm Kellan." He shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Where are we going?"

Danielle looped her arm through his. He seemed surprised, but tightened it around hers.

"Um, is the Thirsty Turtle ok with you?"

"Sure, I'd like that."

She was surprised when Kellan led her through the parking lot and onto the sidewalk.

"Are we not driving?" She asked.

"I don't have a car." He said.

"Oh. We can take my car."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "It's only a few blocks."

Danielle did NOT want to be seen walking down the street dressed like she was.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I think it's supposed to rain later." She lied.

She carefully got in the driver's seat and cleared the empty water bottles and bills from the passenger seat so he could get in. It felt odd driving a boy on a date. It felt even odder to be on a date with a boy so much younger than her.

They pulled into the college bar, which was already getting busy. When they walked in, the entire place stopped moving and all eyes were on her. Danielle did her best to hide her discomfort and asked the host for a table. She wasn't dressed for a barstool. The cacophony resumed when she took her seat. Looking around, she was clearly the oldest patron in the building.

Kellan cringed a bit when Danielle ordered the salmon. He then ordered an appetizer.

"Don't worry, I'll pay." She told him.

He seemed to relax a bit at that. A few beers loosened him up even more.

"I see you at the shop almost every day." He said. "I always thought you were pretty, but when you came in in that dress today.... Well, my dick did the thinking for me."

"What else can your dick do?" Danielle slurred.

Kellan grinned. For the next hour, she tried to find common ground, but only managed to highlight their age difference.

"Fuck it." She thought. "He's cute and I'm horny."

"Let's get out of here." She said.

She paid the bill and they both stumbled to her car. Carefully she drove the few blocks to her apartment without incident. Danielle took pride in her drunk driving skills.

She led him in and he sat down on her couch. She stood in front of him and pulled the dress over her head. He smiled as she unclipped her bra, exposing the nearly perfect 34C breasts that paid for many trips and gourmet dinners in her 20s. Kellan looked like a kid on christmas. Naked, she straddled his lap and kissed his neck.

"What do you want to do with me?" She asked.

Nervously, he wrapped his arms around her before working his hands back around to her breasts. He clumsily fumbled with her tender mounds before moving on to her sopping pussy. He tried to stimulate her clit, but his inexperience made itself clear.

"Just get your cock out." Danielle said, frustrated.

The nervous boy quickly shimmied out of his pants. Danielle was surprised at the size of his hard member. For such a skinny boy, he hid it well. She slid down onto it until her pussy had swallowed it completely and started rocking her hips. Kellan's hands began to wander like they often do, and Danielle came quickly. Truthfully, a gust of wind would have made her come with how horny she had been. She continued grinding him to another orgasm, when finally his brow furrowed and a look of pain came over his face. She felt the warm liquid filling her and then oozing back out. Exhausted, she lay on his chest to catch her breath.

12