Danielle's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take a shower." She said as she climbed off.

She felt his cum trickling down her leg as she walked to the bathroom. The hot water felt good as it washed the day's filth off of her. She wished she could afford an apartment with a tub, but for now the shower would do. She stepped out onto the carpet and toweled off. She wrapped the towel around her hair and stepped out into her bedroom but jumped when she saw Kellan sitting on her bed.

"What are you still doing here?" She instinctively covered her breasts.

"I thought I would stay the night."

"NO!" She shouted. "I mean, you can't, I have to work in the morning."

Kellan looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry. Do you need me to order you an Uber?"

"No, it's not that far. Will I see you in the morning?"

"Bright and early. You know my order." She smiled, glad to be past the awkwardness of the situation.

She wrapped the towel around herself and walked him to the door. With the door locked behind him, she collapsed into her bed and slept the best she had in months, completely forgetting to set her alarm.

The sun cutting through her blinds woke her up. She looked at the clock. 7:45! There was no way she would get to work in time. She tore through her closet and drawers, looking for something to wear, but remembered everything was still dirty. With nothing to wear, she decided that was a good excuse to play hooky.

She scrolled through her phone until she found her work number and put on her best raspy voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mr. Miller, it's Danielle." She coughed for effect. "I'm not going to be able to make it in today."

"Bad case of the Jameson flu? It looked like you had a big night planned with that outfit you had on yesterday. I'll let it slide this time, but next time you better have a doctor's note."

Busted.

At least she could get some laundry done. But first, she was going back to sleep. She fell back down on her pillow and wrapped her warm blankets around her. When she woke up again, it was after 10. She put on the tv and brewed a pot of coffee. She opened her phone to a text from Kellan.

"No coffee this morning? Did I do something wrong?" A picture of a coffee cup with a heart drawn on it was attached.

Danielle shook her head. She hoped he didn't think it was something more than it was. She hated getting rid of clingy guys. She sipped her coffee and watched The Price is Right, then slipped on some dirty sweats and gathered up the rest of her laundry, including the dress on the living room floor.

When it was done, she watched the daytime soaps as she folded and put away her clothes. It was truly the chore she hated most.

"I wish I didn't have to wear clothes." she thought. "Then I'd never have to fold laundry."

She decided she could pretend for the day, so she pulled her sweats off and threw them in the hamper and plopped down nude on the couch.

"I could get used to this." she thought.

After a while of nude lounging, she was feeling horny, so she decided to get her computer out and find something to masturbate to. She felt especially vulnerable being nude around her apartment so she found some public sex videos and started masturbating to those. Eventually she moved on to BDSM videos and finally orgasmed to a video of a girl in a pillory being fucked in the mouth and ass by 2 different guys.

As she came down, she remembered the naked collared girl and punched in the Club X address. The familiar site came up. She clicked through the pages until she found the 'Learn More" link and clicked it. She filled in the form with her name, age, email address, and language and clicked "Submit". A feeling of excitement rushed over her, like she was doing something wrong.

Almost immediately, she got an email notification. She opened the email and read the automated response.

English:

Thank you for your interest in Club X. We are a FULL service fetish club catering to the world's elite. We currently have an extremely limited number of openings for females wishing to become property of the club for the enjoyment of the members. Unfortunately, we keep our secrets closely guarded, so this email will likely not answer all of your questions, but here are some answers to the most common questions.

What will the club give me in return for my commitment?

Simply put, a life of hedonism. NO expense was spared in creating the most luxurious experience for our members, which our slavegirls are the centerpiece of.

In exchange for your lifelong commitment, the club if prepared to offer a substantial financial contribution to the charity of your choice or to your own personal account. While you will have no use for money here, it can be used to give your family a better life or clear your debts.

Is this real slavery?

Yes. Your identity will be erased and you will cease to exist in the outside world.

How long do the contracts run?

The only contracts currently offered are for life. If this is too long, then this probably isn't for you.

Will my family be able to visit me at the club?

Unless your family become members, they will not be permitted on the grounds of the club.

What should I pack?

Nothing. As property, you will own nothing, clothing included. Nudity is compulsory for all slaves. If there is an item that you require, such as medication, that should be discussed during your evaluation.

Will I be raped?

A slave does not have the right to choices and thus cannot be raped. Sexual service is a requirement of all slaves and severe punishment will result from refusal. The use of restraints to facilitate sexual use is common.

How do I sign up?

Our selection process is stringent. We currently only consider applications from females between 18-35. While a program for male slaves is in discussion, we are not currently accepting male applications. Applicants should be attractive and in good health and shape, free of excessive scars and tattoos.

Reply to this email with a clear face picture without makeup as well as 2 full body nude photos; one front and one back. Each picture should contain a piece of paper with the code at the bottom of this email and the date handwritten.

If you meet our selection criteria, you will be contacted with further information.

xxxxxxx

Danielle closed the email. She looked down to see the large wet spot she was sitting in on the couch.

"Fuck!" She shouted as she ran to get a towel.

Sitting on the towel, she fingered herself quickly to another orgasm.

An uneventful week went by at work. Despite her attempts to dress conservatively, she felt the constant glare of her coworkers. The coffee shop was even more awkward as she tried to avoid conversations with Kellan. Nonetheless, each day her cup had a note from him, starting with "I can't wait to see you again" and eventually "Did I do something wrong?".

Danielle sighed.

"What the fuck am I doing", she wondered. "I can't keep living like this."

She thought about replying to the email one evening to see where it went, but stopped herself. Instead, she poured a large glass of moscato and drank until she finished the bottle.

She woke up the next morning on the couch with her clothes on and a splitting headache. She looked at her phone and had 2 missed calls from work. It was 10:30!

She threw on a wrinkly blouse and tied a skirt around her waist and rushed out the door. At 11:05 she burst through the door and right into Mr. Miller. He studied her disheveled appearance before speaking.

"Miss Howard. Nice of you to finally join us." He said condescendingly. "I take it last night was quite the barn burner?"

"No sir" Danielle replied."The power went out and my alarm clock didn't go off"

"Mmmhmm. Well I suggest you set an alarm on your phone as well so this doesn't happen again. And the next time the power goes out, you might want to shower so you don't smell like a brewery."

Danielle's face turned red and she held back tears. The entire office watched her quietly as she slouched to her desk. For the rest of the day, she didn't dare look up from her computer or talk to a soul.

When she got home, she broke down and cried. She poured another tall glass of wine and drank until she fell asleep. She made sure to set her alarm this time.

This became her routine, drinking the night away and going to work hungover. She would sleep most of the weekend away and only occasionally venture out for groceries. She started driving 10 minutes out of the way to go to a different coffee shop, despite the fact that Kellan no longer acknowledged her.

One night she dreamed of the naked girl from the website. As she pictured the girl, she slowly lifted her head. It was Danielle! Suddenly Danielle was standing there nude in front of that stone wall. She felt the weight of the collar around her neck and a soreness in her pussy. She reached down to find a tag hanging from her outer lip. She lifted it to read.

In large red letters it said SLAVE.

Danielle woke up panting. Her panties were soaked from her pussy. She kicked them off and grabbed her laptop from the nightstand. Trembling, she typed the address in the bar.

DNS_ERROR

She checked the spelling and tried again.

DNS_ERROR

"What the fuck?!" She shouted, throwing the laptop down.

Frustrated, she pulled her left tit out of her cami and started rolling the nipple between her fingers as her right hand found its way to her sopping lips. She started masturbating furiously but her irritation grew as she was unable to bring herself to orgasm.

"AHHH" She cried. "What is wrong with me?"

She grabbed her phone and ran to the kitchen. She fumbled around in the dark until she found a notepad and sharpie. She opened up the email and scribbled the code on the pad.

The bathroom light blinded her as she wrestled the tight fitting tank top off. In the mirror, she took 3 pictures and quickly attached them and hit Send.

As she walked back to her bed her phone dinged that she had a new message.

She opened the email app and stared in horror.

MAIL_UNDELIVERABLE

She collapsed in failure and sobbed in a heap on the floor until she fell asleep.

BANG BANG BANG

The door woke her up. She sat up on the floor and looked around. For a moment she panicked until she realized it was saturday.

BANG BANG BANG

"Coming!" She shouted.

She kicked the pile of clothes on her floor, trying to find something to throw on.

BANG BANG BANG

"Fuck it." She exclaimed and grabbed a towel, tying it around her chest as she walked briskly to the door. "Who the fuck is bothering me at noon on a saturday" She said as she threw the door open.

A man stood holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I have a delivery for Danielle..."

"That's me, thank you"

She took the flowers and closed the door before he could reply. She set them on the kitchen counter and pulled the card from the envelope.

"I won't bother you again,

Kellan"

She slid down the wall to the floor. Burying her face in her hands, she sobbed.

3 months later, little had changed. Her routine consisted of drinking and going to work hungover. She had graduated from wine to vodka. She had lost 10 pounds from not eating. Concerned coworkers had invited her to social gatherings, but Danielle always declined.

One Tuesday, after finishing her 5th drink, Danielle realized she was out of pop tarts, which was the only thing she ate anymore. She got in her car and headed for the store, 3 blocks away. Being 9pm, the store had a police officer posted at the door. He took notice of the attractive brown haired girl in the tank top and sweatpants as she weaved through the store. He watched as she stared into the distance as the cashier checked her out and his eyes followed her out the door to her car. As she started the car, he pulled out his radio.

Danielle turned onto 19th and could see her building when the blue lights came on behind her. She was already crying when the officer approached her window.

12