Danielle's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Danielle makes some poor choices and defies Officer Grant.
5.5k words
4.6
7.1k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueZen
BlueZen
127 Followers

"Got yourself in a little trouble, eh? Remove your clothing and hop into the stirrups," Mr. Young told her when she arrived to the facility for her appointment. There was something about Mr. Young she really disliked. He's a sadist, she thought, wrinkling her nose at him. He caught her expression. Hopefully he took it to mean a dislike of the stirrups and not of him personally. With her shirt and skirt off and folded, she climbed up onto the examination chair, wincing a little as her weight settled onto her still-tender backside. She set her feet in the stirrups, and leaned back. The one thing she could say about Mr. Young was that he wasn't a pervert. -Well he was a pervert, but she didn't fear for her safety, around him. If he was a bad-guy, he'd have taken her up on her proposition the day he put her in the belt.

Danielle's hands were cuffed at her sides, and Young donned a pair of latex gloves. He poked and prodded and found the point of entry she had exploited. "Wow," he said as he tried to insert his pinky finger. "You really got creative, didn't you?" His fingers continued to explore her body and Danielle pinkened with embarrassment as he so casually violated her privacy. "I'm going to remove the belt and get to work on my adjustments." She wiggled out of the belt as he unlocked it and he covered her with a blanket. She had thought maybe he wasn't so bad after all, but no sooner than the thought occurred to her, Mr. Young turned on some choice pornography that most certainly tested well with her the last time she was here. Fucker! she thought to herself, seething at him.

"Enjoy!" he said before disappearing to his work table.

The scent of solder permeated the air and she saw flashes of light as he welded pieces together. What in the world was this man doing to her devices? She needed to talk to Officer Grant about getting a new design technician assigned to her.

"Such a shame he only gave you a warning for the thigh bands," he announced as he whisked the blanket off her lower half. "Oh my!" He focused his eyes on her glistening crotch. "What a mess you made!" If I'd have realized it would be that bad, I'd have put a towel under you."

Danielle blushed a deep shade of pink. She hated this man. "Or," she began to say, "And this is just an idea, Mr. Young, you could have selected some family-rated entertainment. Maybe put the news on for me." She sneered at him as he wiped her down with some paper towels.

"Or I could use your time here to gather datapoints for Officer Grant to assist with his program design."

"You didn't put a probe inside me this time."

"Oops!" He held the modified belt for her to examine before reinstalling it on her body. "The shield has a little grating around it now to make it more difficult for fingers or tools to reach in and retrieve any lost items." Danielle rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, Offender Marcan. Did I hit a sore spot there? You didn't recently misplace anything inside your shield, did you? That would be so embarrassing!"

"What other modifications did you make?" Danielle snapped at him.

He ignored her tone. He was, after all, provoking her. "I added two rear straps to increase the contact between the back of the belt and your body. It shouldn't feel tighter, but there is less opportunity to slip objects beneath the crotch plate. Usually, a belt has either the back bar that goes between your cheeks like a g-string, which is what you have, or it has these two rear straps that run up the sides of your ass. Now you have both." She had to admit that the design looked pretty clever. The semi-flexible rear straps were coated with a thin layer of foam and joined in the middle where the belt transition from crotch plate to the bar that bisected her backside. The new straps would loan or borrow slack from the other side to aid in free movement. He eased the belt around her body and locked the waistband into place before allowing her to stand so he could install the rest of it. She tugged her labia through the slot in the crotch plate and Mr. Young pulled the whole getup taut before locking it in place. When the shield was secured, she tested her movement by doing lunges, squats, and various twisting movements.

"I have to admit, you did a good job, Mr. Young."

Mr. Young grinned with self-satisfaction. "I look forward to torturing you further at our next appointment."

She looked to him, confused. "We don't have another appointment scheduled."

"Oh, we will, Marcan! You're the kind of offender who needs a lot of tending to. Eventually, you're going to piss Officer Grant off enough for him to pull the trigger on those thigh bands. I'm going to get them pre-printed for you and have them waiting on the shelf over there," he said, pointing to the rack of components where the glittery pink cock cage could be found. Danielle knew in that moment just how serious he was. He's a smarmy jerk, but he's also serious. She needed to get out of there before she got herself into trouble.

She rented another personal transport to get herself home and engaged the autodrive after tapping her address onto the input screen. She flipped up her skirt and viewed her engorged pussy lips through their protective casing. Damn that Mr. Young showing her all that erotic content! For a full hour she had to sit there and watch arousing material he knew damn well would drive her crazy. How could she avoid it? Even when she turned her head to avoid the visuals, the audio was still there. Now her pussy was pulsing and tingling with need.

She changed into lounge pants when she got home, and as she dressed, there in the mirror were her pouty, sensitized pussy lips starting back at her, begging her to take a hammer to the shield. -Not that it would break. At best, it might get scuffed and she'd get in trouble for tampering with the belt. This would be so much easier if her lips weren't in full view, teasing her like this!

=====

On Friday at exactly 7:00 PM, Officer Grant was back on her doorstep. He set up his materials in her living room once again.

"Tell me about your week, Danielle. How did things go at the support group?" Grant opted to take care of her therapy sessions himself at their weekly inspection appointments. Offenders are sometimes sent to licensed therapists, but Grant was qualified to handle her sessions and doing so bought him more time with her.

"Jennifer was there," Danielle reported. "She shot daggers with her eyes at me for the entire meeting."

Grant frowned. "I should have been more careful about checking to see who was attending the meeting. I know you mentioned that Jennifer blames you for her circumstances."

Danielle nodded. "I tried to talk to her to make amends, but when she wasn't seething at me, she was cold and aloof. I think the only reason she was civil to me in any way at all was because we were in public. We did meet someone new, though." Danielle smiled and she looked pleased over the prospect of developing a new friendship, and then her face betrayed her hesitation over bringing up the next topic.

"The woman I met told me she's allowed to have orgasms from time to time for good behavior." Her fingers nervously thumbed the edge of her shirt as she spoke. "Is there any possible avenue for us to develop a similar arrangement?"

His frown indicated that the question was not well received. "Who told you this?"

"Just someone I met at the support group."

"Did you get her name?"

Danielle nodded her head.

"Give me her name," he said tersely, making a mental note of her reluctance to share.

Danielle surrendered her new friend's name to her monitor. "Ivy Lewis," she said softly, worried that she might get another person in trouble.

Grant pulled the woman's profile up on the D.O.C. app and browsed it for a moment. "Thank you for trusting me with her identity. It is not out of the realm of possibility for some monitors to award their charges with orgasms."

"Do you engage in such practices?" Danielle asked, hope evident in her voice.

"I'm not ready to discuss the subject of earned orgasms with you at this time, Danielle. Tell me more about Ivy."

Danielle brightened back up. "She's going to a protest downtown next weekend and she invited me to come with her. Actually she invited me and Jennifer."

Danielle provided Grant with what details she knew when he inquired. She noticed Officer Grant's interest in what she had to say. He asked her follow-up questions, asked for her opinion on things. She felt listened to and she appreciated his approach with her. Then he asked her something she wasn't expecting.

"Are you telling me all of this because you're asking to attend the protest?"

"I was planning on attending, yes.... sir." She added the "sir" when she noticed his eyebrow raise. He was very formal! "Why? Am I supposed to inform you if I'm attending a protest?"

Grant sat forward in his seat as he addressed his charge. "You technically need my permission to go to the grocery store, but certain activities are pre-approved. Other activities require a discussion first, and yes, Danielle, approval."

Danielle furrowed her brow, not at all liking that her activities were being restricted. "It's just to protest the destruction of a historic landmark in favor of building a stadium. It's no big deal. I could understand if I was attending a rally to protest some hot-button political topic pertaining to the justice system, but a movie theater? Why do you even care?"

Grant placed both of his hands on his chest, right where his pectorals were, and he told Danielle to do the same. When she did, he asked, "What do you feel?"

"My bra."

"Your hardened bra that you cannot remove. That bra is there because you are now my charge; my responsibility. You did something to get yourself into this situation, and the right was taken away from you to make the full range of decisions that you could before."

He turned his attention to his laptop as he typed. After a moment, her phone buzzed. "I've sent you a new rule for your program and a task, Danielle. The new rule stipulates that if you're going anywhere controversial such as protests, marches, rallies, or political demonstrations, you will ask my permission. Your new task is to research this protest you'd like to attend and provide me with a detailed description of what you are protesting, who will be affected, and what the opposing sides stand to gain or lose from the destruction, or restoration of the movie theater."

Danielle frowned but nodded her head. She added a "Yes, sir," when Officer Grant raised his hand to his ear, indicating that he couldn't hear her response.

"Very well then!" He said, closing his laptop and setting it on the coffee table. He reached into his pocket for the keys to her devices. "Let's go ahead and take a look." He stood up and indicated for her to do the same. He examined her bra area and noted some redness on her skin where the cup was chafing against her rib. He advised her to pad the area with tissues until her body adjusted to the pressure. She slipped her pants off folded them with her shirt and set the pile aside.

"What is this?" he asked, pointing to her shield which had been treated to a few coats of black permanent marker. The effect was a semi-transparent layer of ink that obscured her labia from view. "And before you answer, let me remind you of your rules. You are being asked a question."

"Well, sir, it's like this... the visibility of my sex was making me uncomfortable. I felt so exposed. So I added something to increase the modesty of the shield. I needed something I could still shower with, and permanent marker made the most sense." The view of her desperately untouched sex trapped behind its clear enclosure heightened her feelings of shame and humiliation, which in turn heightened her arousal. She wasn't sure why she had these reactions, but they couldn't possibly be normal, and for her own well-being, she concealed her sex from view.

"So you modified the design of the belt, is that correct?"

"Well, I didn't think of it like that. It seemed more to me that I was aiding in my mental health."

".... By modifying the design of the belt?"

She huffed at his description.

"Lace your fingers behind your head and widen your stance. I'll be removing the shield now."

"Yessir," she muttered, bringing herself into compliance with his command. He unlocked the shield, inspected it, and snapped his fingers toward the floor.

"Kneel."

She did so immediately, keeping her fingers laced behind her head.

"You signed a contract with the Department of Justice to be considered for alternative sentencing which later got transferred to the Department of Corrections when you were convicted." Danielle nodded her head, suddenly realizing where he was going with this.

"I'm sorry, sir. I did sign, and I didn't take the contract into consideration when I... modified the belt," she said, conceding to his point on modification.

Grant nodded his head, appearing content. "You forgot this particular stipulation was in the contract?"

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry for that."

"Okay, Danielle. I believe you. Mistakes happen, and the contract is long, and detailed. And this," he said holding up the marker-stained shield, "is not permanently modified, so I'm going to go easy on you. -This time. How long has your shield been altered for?"

"Four days, sir."

"Seeing your sex, and being unable to touch it, is a part of your punishment. You have dodged that part, so you must make amends. For the next eight days, when you are at home by yourself, or in my presence alone here in your apartment, you will go without any clothing from the waist down. If you wear a robe, it must be kept open. You will make a point to stop and observe your locked up little pussy in the mirror and remind yourself each time you see it that you are subject to someone else's ruling; my ruling, and if you get the idea to modify the design of your belt, even if all you want to do is put a tissue under the waistband where it's rubbing, you will ask me first." A red blush creeped up over Danielle's face as he spoke. "I have one more part of this punishment that I will show you after we're done with your inspection.

"Yes, sir." She knew the transparent shield was not for the benefit assisting with inspections! That horrible Mr. Young was just a sadist and wanted to keep her aroused and humbled. Fucker!

"Stand. Let's go clean your shield." A lot of willpower was put forth by her to resist running into another room and locking the door behind her so she could have a few minutes alone with her clit. Frankly, his authoritative tone drove her wild. She instead allowed him to lead her into the powder room. "You aren't the first person to try this," he told her as he handed her some things he'd retrieved from his bag; a tube of some kind of pasty cleaning solution, a toothbrush, and some latex gloves. Along with the shield, she accepted the items and began cleaning the marker off the shield.

After about ten minutes of scrubbing with the solution, the shield was crystal clear again. He insisted that she return her hands to the back of her head and he proceeded to perform her inspection, checking all over for signs of chaffing or bruising. Satisfied with her health and wellbeing, He had her lean forward and display her ass to him so he could inspect Mr. Young's handiwork. "Have you tested it yet?"

"No, sir. That's against the rules."

Grant's cock swelled hearing that she was submitting to him and following the rules he had laid out for her. He was proud of her for the progress she was making. "I told you there would be one more part to your punishment," he reminded her and he led her to her dining room where she had a full-length mirror on one of the walls. He turned a chair around to face the mirror and using a spreader bar just under her knees, he propped her legs wide open and sat her down, naked, on the chair atop a hand towel he brought from her bathroom.

"Seriously, sir? Seriously?" She looked mortified as locked her gaze right onto the trapped bits that were so close and yet so far away and her pussy began to flood with arousal.

"You will sit here with your eyes glued to your naked, displayed pussy. You will not look away and you will not distract yourself. You will just sit and admire that which you cannot touch." He smiled at her and it was the first time she noticed a twinge of cruelty in his expression. He set a timer for 10 minutes. "We'll do a session today, and you'll have four more to do over the next 8 days. Only do one per day." Danielle glared at him until he prompted her to return her gaze down to her pussy. "If you give me reason to disbelieve you when you tell me that you are conducting these sessions with the full integrity that they are due, then you will send me a video of your sessions." He grinned at her, daring her to defy him.

=====

Danielle completed her written task by reporting everything she learned about the protest Ivy wanted her go to. In the end, he declined her request to attend, but after she did the research, she agreed with his decision. The insurance company that she had been convicted of defrauding was a major player in funding the stadium that was to be built on the site of the old movie theater. The movie theater had been condemned earlier this year and had never been declared a historic location. Business owners in the area were excited about the revenue that would be generated with a new stadium, and the city needed the tax dollars that would come as a result of the basketball games being relocated to a new home.

There had been charges the prosecution did not pursue that Danielle could be found guilty of if they were motivated to go after her. They were trumped up, and unnecessary, but there was a case to be made if Paulk Insurance decided to take revenge on her. Pictures or video feed of Danielle protesting against the insurance company may look bad in arbitration. Her monitor was definitely on her side... this time.

[Ivy Lewis 4:35 PM] Dani! You should come downtown to the protest. We're all having a great time. Jennifer is here. She says to tell you to get your ass downtown!

[Jennifer Brown 4:37 PM] Yeah, actually Dani, you would really enjoy this. We've got something to be furious about, we can rage at the insurance company that screwed us over, and there's beer!

[Danielle Marcan 4:40 PM] I really appreciate the invitation, but I'm not supposed to go to the protest. Officer Grant didn't feel it was a good idea.

[Jennifer Brown 4:43 PM] Who gives a shit what Officer Grant thinks? He's not the boss of you!

[Danielle Marcan 4:44 PM] No, literally he is.

[Ivy Lewis 4:49 PM] Come on, Dani! Let's do this! We'll make it a night on the town together.

[Jennifer Brown 4:51 PM] Come on, Dani! It's going to be fun. We could use some bonding time, don't you think?

Jennifer wanted her to come to the protest! Danielle was not about to pass up an opportunity to mend her friendship with Jennifer. Forming a bond with Ivy would be nice too. She needed some good friends to commiserate with at a time like this. She could be there quick, and she didn't have to go to the protest. She could go right next to the protest. That would be okay, she told herself. She ran though her apartment to grab a skirt and a pair of tights.

[Danielle Marcan 4:52] Okay, there's a pub cattycorner to the movie theater. I'm not attending the protest, but I'll meet you at the pub. Be there in 30 minutes.

====

The private transport pulled up to the pub. Danielle tapped her pay card, and exited the vehicle, which zipped off to a nearby parking space to wait for the next fare. Ivy and Jennifer were very tipsy when they popped into the pub to meet with Danielle. A round of beers was delivered to their table and the girls indulged as they chatted about the injustice of historic buildings being torn down for "big business" to build a stupid, worthless stadium. Danielle tried asking them some of the questions Officer Grant wanted her to answer for her written task, but neither of her friends had taken the time to research their position on why they were protesting.

BlueZen
BlueZen
127 Followers
12