Danielle's Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were news vans outside the pub filming some protesters who had handcuffed themselves to trees, fence posts, and poles in an effort to prevent the implosion team from destroying the building in the morning. Suddenly there were screams outside and protesters fled from the old movie house, many taking cover in the pub along with the film crew, who was still filming.

"Bomb threat!" Someone shouted over the chaos that had flooded the pub. The news reporter didn't skip a beat and began telling viewers about the bomb threat that had been called into the police and the suspicious backpack that had been left unattended on the steps of the theater. Danielle looked out the pub's window to the people who had handcuffed themselves to the parts of the movie theater, and they looked scared and unable to release themselves. She felt awful for them. How short-sighted!

"Excuse me! Were you at the protest?" the reporter asked them.

"Yes!" Ivy and Jennifer said in unison with proud smiles on their faces.

"And we hope the fat cats at Paulk Insurance wake up tomorrow and see that their corporate greed is destroying this quaint community and denying the citizens a valuable landmark!" Jennifer said as she shook her pointer finger in the air for emphasis.

"What do you have to say about the fact that the old movie theater was condemned earlier this year? It was slated for destruction either way," The reporter said.

"Our friend actually did a lot of research on this protest and she's here supporting the cause, aren't you, Danielle?" Jennifer turned around to find Danielle, but discovered her chair was vacant. She and Ivy recovered quickly and spewed off the talking points they had learned about the movie theater for the news while Danielle snuck out through the pub's backdoor.

She should contact Officer Grant right away, she thought as she ran down an alleyway to the street behind the pub. She reached for her phone and brought up the D.O.C. app as she scurried along the street to safety.

"Where are you going?" she heard a gruff voice ask her. Danielle looked up to find a group of police officers who were gearing up for what would likely be "heightened activity" in the area.

"I'm just going home, officers. I'm not involved in whatever happened back there," she said, gesturing toward the movie theater.

"Identification, please." One of the officers extended his hand and plucked the ID card from Danielle's fingers when she held it out for him. He tapped it to a mobile device and read through her profile. "Cuff this one. She's coming to the station. She has a guardian. Round everyone else up!"

"No, no, no, no! I really need to get home! I wasn't at the protest!"

"No one is going home. There was a bomb threat and we're going to conduct interviews down at the station. Settle into the wagon, it's going to be a long night. We'll call your guardian to let him or her know where you are."

The color drained from Danielle's face. This was not going to go well for her.

=====

Adam got home from a long day of running errands and spending time at the gym. He poured himself a beer and relaxed on his sofa, drifting off as he watched the game.

Danielle was kneeling before him with her hands folded neatly in her lap in that sweet way she does when she's in subspace, waiting for his judgement. She was stripped down to the chastity belt; he had already removed her bra. He reached down and cupped her chin, drawing her face upward to look at him.

"I can't unlock you yet, little one. But I need you now."

Danielle bounced around ever so slightly with excitement as Adam pulled his zipper down and let his semi-hard cock spring from the confines of his clothing. He stepped near to her and her lips parted as she raised her hand to grip his cock at the base. "Oooooh, Adam," Danielle cooed at him between the soft licks she placed on his head. He gripped Danielle by the hair at the back of her head and he forcefully pulled her head back up to look at him. "Adam, little one? Just because you're mine now doesn't mean that you call me anything but Sir."

"Yes, Sir." She bit her lip, looking coy as she watched him to see what he would do next.

She dutifully lifted her hair when she saw him withdraw a collar from a nearby drawer and hold it out to wrap it around her neck. He pocketed the little key he used to secure his mark around her slender throat and he looked down at her with lust in his eyes.

"Mine," he said warmly, cupping her chin once again and looking deep into her crystal clear, blue eyes. He reached down to feel her soft, full breasts and thumb her nipples to little pebbles. 'All mine,' he repeated in his head. It required very little effort on Danielle's part before he was rock hard. She leaned into him and licked his balls, moaning into them and then suckled on his head as she stroked him with her hand. "Open your mouth for me. You're going to swallow me."

"Please, Sir. Use me as you see fit. Your pleasure is my top priority." Carefully, she wrapped her lips over her teeth and stroked the base of his head and shaft with the softness of her tongue as he moved past her lips, and slid across her tongue until he reached the back of her throat. Her throat opened for him and he entered her deeper. He was careful at first to allow her time to adjust to him, but in his mind's eye, she had no gag reflex and swallowing him like this came naturally to her. He pushed in and then built up to a steady, rhythmic pace of thrusting in and out as he fucked her throat. His climax erupted from him and he jammed himself into her as far as he could, holding her head firm against him. He deposited his load of thick, white, ropes of cum straight into her belly and he closed his eyes and moaned contentedly as his beautiful little one dutifully accepted his cum. She licked her lips when he finally pulled out of her, and lapped him up clean as he softened. She thanked him warmly for the opportunity to serve him.

In addition to the collar, he had a second gift for her. He presented with a thin vibrator that had crook at the end of it. This type of vibrator was well known in his line of work to facilitate anal orgasms which was why he insisted that all of his charges have the rear cord. The cord made it harder for them to use such tools. Danielle's eyes widened as he instructed her to get on all fours. "I have a trick to show you, little one. I'm not supposed to teach you this, but it's known that the women in the program use this method for some unauthorized relief." She moved into position and felt the drizzle of slick lubricant being poured onto her puckered entrance. "Go ahead and relax for me," he said as he pulled the bar aside just enough to insert a finger into her ass. She moaned with delight as he filled her and then replaced his finger with the slender vibrator.

"Oh! Oh my goodness!" she said when he powered the vibrator on and soft, enticing vibrations filled her rear.

"Here is where the trick comes in," he told her. He turned the vibrator so the crooked end pointed toward her vaginal wall. After a few massaging thrusts in and out with the vibrator, Danielle gasped and lost her balance on her arms for a second. Bingo, he thought. With the spot now found, he pushed on it and gently tickled it with the vibrator. Her hand went instinctively to her clit to provided added stimulation. "Don't worry, little one. I can make this happen from back here."

She dropped her hand back to stabilize herself and she leaned into him, letting him do all the work. "I think this might actually work, Sir" she said, breath ragged.

"You may cum whenever you like. Don't hold back."

With his steady ministrations up her ass, she was able to achieve a spectacular orgasm. She grunted and moaned loudly as her climax mounted, and she froze in place with toes curled as pleasure seized her and coursed through her. He continued to massage her ass as she came down from the high. "This tool," he said as he withdrew the vibrator from her body, "stays with me. If I ever catch you with one of these in your apartment, I'll spank the ever-loving tar out of you and take away the luxury of a flexible cord on the back of your belt."

"Yes, Sir," she said, breathless as her body came down from the climax. "Thank you so much, Sir."

He kissed the back of her neck. "You're welcome, little one."

Adam opened his eyes to find he had dozed off on his sofa and now sported a massive erection that would need to be taken care of. He had been fantasizing about Danielle frequently and his dream today clearly spoke to his inner desires; the ones he was trying hard not to put too much focus on, lest he be forced to report his attraction to her and risk losing her. He checked his phone for missed messages and found there was one on the D.O.C. app from someone at police headquarters. They had Danielle in their custody for questioning in connection to a bomb threat. A bomb threat? Danielle was a bit of an opportunist when it came to bending rules in her favor, but a terrorist? No way. The thought was quickly dismissed from his head.

[Officer A. Grant 8:23 PM] Thank you for letting me know. Is she being charged with anything?

[Officer L. St. John 8:30 PM] Negative, she was here for questioning following a bomb scare at a local protest. All of the protesters were rounded up and brought in. You need to pick her up, per department policy.

The protest! She went to the protest? His blood turned white-hot as he considered her blatant defiance. She was not making the progress he had thought she was making, clearly! It was fully within standard protocol to leave charges in holding until the next business day but Grant wanted to get her right away. He wanted to punish her now and avoid the opportunity for her brain to spin the day's events into actions she could justify and claim victimhood over.

[Officer A. Grant 8:32 PM] I'll be there soon.

He stalked to a cabinet where he stored various implements of punishment and he withdrew a large, polished wooden paddle from a rack and tucked it into his zippered laptop case. He should take a smaller one, seeing as she is not accustomed to being spanked and paddled, but this was such blatant defiance that he needed to get his point across. As he strode toward the door, car keys in hand, he stopped in his tracks and considered his situation.

...She would have to wait until he took care of his erection first.

12