Danielle's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Danielle and Ivy find some trouble together.
5.4k words
4.93
5.8k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueZen
BlueZen
126 Followers

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Danielle gushed as she and Ivy walked briskly to the adult toy store Ivy had suggested they visit. They giggled like young girls as they discussed what they would do with the items they purchased from the store.

"I know your monitor is hot as hell, but he's strict!" Ivy continued, "There's a woman in my support group who has Officer Grant and she says he only gives her an orgasm every other month if she hasn't made even the tiniest mistake."

"I haven't even gotten that much! Leave it to me to get such a strict monitor!" Danielle lamented.

"Seriously?" Ivy asked. "You've been in that belt for what? Five months now?"

Danielle nodded her head. "Do you really think this is going to work?" She asked Ivy as they browsed through the products in the section for vibrators and anal toys. "What exactly do you do with it to make the magic happen?" Danielle asked.

Ivy picked up a thin vibrator with a curve at the end. "You're supposed to pull the rear cord of your belt off to the side and pop this into your uh... back hole." Ivy blushed as she described what she had been told by a mutual friend. "And you have to kind of angle the curved end toward your front and push down. And with enough practice and patience, voila!"

"Oh, my goodness, I need this so bad!" Danielle was desperate for relief, and had been going mad without release. All of her friends had at least some kind of opportunity for orgasm, even if it was once every month or two, but she had been denied completely for the five and a half months she was locked in the belt. She was tired of being good. Being good never seemed to result in reward anyway. She was ready to reclaim at least some of her independence. "Ivy!" Danielle suddenly said in a panicky tone. "I could swear my belt just buzzed! Like it just vibrated. What the hell is that?"

"How could it buzz?"

The color drained from Danielle's face as realization dawned on her. "Shit! It's gotta be the GPS and the 'correctional system' the belt has. This thing can shock me! I forgot all about that! He never uses it!"

Ivy looked surprised. "Your belt has GPS tracking? Shit, Danielle! What the hell did you do?"

"Insurance fraud," Danielle said defensively. "It was a lot of money."

They glanced at the line queued up at the register. Danielle needed to get out of the shop immediately. She couldn't wait in the line. "Give me one of your pay cards. I'll get you what you need. You go across the walkway to the ice cream shop, and I'll meet you back over there."

"I can't give you a pay card! That creates a record." She instead jammed some cash into Ivy's waiting hand and Danielle hurried out the store, heels clicking rapidly as she scurried across the pedestrian shopping plaza to a quaint ice cream shop from which the scent of sugar and various ice cream flavors mingled in the air.

=====

Adam Grant's phone buzzed with a new notification.

[Alert: D. Marcan has entered restricted zone: Xiomara's Toy Box]

He frowned when he read the alert. Under normal circumstances, he would send a message to the offender when they entered a restricted zone to remind them that he was watching them. Danielle was a special case in his mind. She had also been perfectly behaved for the past four months since the protest incident which had caused him to haul her over a conference table and paddle her ass before a small audience. Walking into an adult shop was definitely out of character for her. On the other hand, he hadn't broached the subject of earned orgasms with her since she brought it up at the very beginning of her sentence. Perhaps her threshold had been reached. If that was the case, the fault lay partially on him for not better addressing her needs and leaving her with the impression that she had no choice other than to take action behind his back. Whatever the case was, her location was close enough to him at that moment that he decided to pay her a visit.

He found Danielle sitting at a patio-side table with a cup of rocky road. It was a bit chilly outside for ice cream, and selecting a patio seat seemed odd given the crisp spring weather. He settled his large form, uninvited, onto a wrought-iron chair across from his charge, surprising her with his sudden appearance. "Explain yourself," he said, leaning back and crossing his arms over his chest.

She glanced around, somewhat confused, before meeting her monitor's piercing gaze. "Can I assume, sir, that you are referring to my ill-advised visit to the shop across the walkway?"

Feigning ignorance, he asked her, "What shop? That shop? The shop with the toys right over there? The shop that is filled only with items that can get you into trouble?"

Danielle nodded her head sheepishly, muttering a quiet "Yes, sir."

"I took the liberty of zoning off adult shops in the GPS app so I'd be notified if any of my charges get themselves into mischief. So why would you, a person in your unique, rather controlled circumstances, need to be in a store like that unless you were shopping for products to defeat the device you're wearing?"

Danielle's shoulders slumped. She knew the second he sat down that her goose was cooked. All she could do now was try to clean up her mess and deflect any lingering suspicions he had. "Okay, sir, it's like this. I did go into the shop. I was not in there to ask for directions or check the time. I was thinking of doing something wrong, but then I felt a buzzing sensation. I remembered myself and I left and came here for some ice cream while I contemplated the outcome of using any products that I might have purchased in that shop."

Grant snorted, and leaned forward in his seat to observe her carefully. Clever wording, he noted to himself. She wasn't lying, but she also wasn't being truthful. "Couldn't it be said that the 'outcome' you speak of is an orgasm, stolen from me, the only person on this earth who has the privilege to grant them to you?"

"Well, sir. That would be a logical outcome now that you mention it."

"Set your bag on the table." She did so without hesitation and Grant unzipped the backpack style purse and shined his cell phone light into it while he rummaged through the contents. Lip gloss, hairbrush, wallet, phone, keys, a few pens, and some hair ties; nothing suspicious. He grunted and handed her the bag. "I want to make this very clear, Danielle. You are aware that making attempts to defeat your device could lead to your suspension or elimination from this program. If you're suspended, where do you go?"

"Prison," she said softly.

He nodded his head in confirmation. He certainly had no intention of sending Danielle off jail, let alone prison. She didn't belong there, but it was better that she had the fear in her head to keep her in line. "So then we agree that it is in your best interest for me to put my foot down and issue you a correction to get you back on track so we can put this whole episode behind us?"

Danielle nodded her head, looking relieved. "Yes, sir."

"Good. Finish your ice cream. I'll take you home, and we'll take care of that tonight."

There was no sense arguing with him. When Officer Grant made a decision, the decision was well made and not negotiable, as Danielle had learned over the months of being in his care.

Grant caught Danielle's side glance over his shoulder. It was quick and she tried to return her gaze back to his eyes in hopes that he wouldn't take notice, but it was too late. He turned around to see Ivy walking in their direction. Ivy quickly tried to make a sharp turn to change directions and avoid them. "Ivy Lewis!" Grant called in a deep, commanding tone. "Join us."

Ivy's shoulders slumped and she turned on her heel to face him. She masked her worried expression with grace and confidence, but as she approached, Danielle could see that her normally greenish-gray eyes had turned bright with her heightened anxiety. She marched forward, suspicious black bag in hand and she smiled warmly as she tucked the purchase into her large purse, trying to distract the officer's notice with her winning smile and warm greeting. "Well if it isn't my sweet friend Danielle and her not-so-sweet Officer Grant!" Ivy was attempting to tease playfully and she gave him a little wink to let him know it.

"Have a seat, Ms. Lewis," Grant said firmly.

"I wish I'd have known you were up for ice cream, Dani. We could have come together." Ivy perched herself atop one of the wrought iron chairs and turned to Grant to find he had one brown eyebrow raised well above the other. She flashed Grant one of her disarming smiles but he was not at all won over by her charm.

"Hand me your bag."

Ivy frowned. "Officer Grant, I have feminine products in my bag. It's not very appropriate for you to snoop around in there."

"Feminine products are exactly what I'm concerned about. Hand it over."

He popped the magnetic closure on Ivy's shiny leather tote to find that she had two matching purple vibrators and two separate receipts. He pulled the receipts out and examined them. "Cash payments to cover your tracks. Clever."

Grant took out the clear, plastic packages and laid them out on the table along with their receipts to snap pictures of the illicit purchases. People walking past their table were drawn to notice the inappropriate items that were on display. Grant showed no concern for Danielle and Ivys' humiliation as the eyes of various passers-by settled on the boxes and then onto the blushing girls at the table. He tapped on the surface of his phone for a few minutes while the girls waited in uncomfortable silence. "Can we put these away?" Danielle asked in a small, pleading voice.

"No." Grant answered, slightly amused. "These are contraband for you two and they're hereby confiscated. They're in my possession now, and I choose for them to be right here."

You're so fucked," Ivy whispered and Danielle somberly nodded her head. Ivy's phone buzzed and she softly uttered, "shit." Her face paled. "My monitor gave Officer Grant temporary custody of me for the next week."

"We're both fucked," Danielle whispered back. Both girls looked up to Grant who was leaning back in his chair with a self-satisfied grin stretched across his handsome face.

"Ivy, since your address is the closest, I'll take you home first. We can all have a discussion at your place before I take Danielle home." Ivy nodded her head. "My car is about 2 blocks up the road," he said pointing in the general direction. The girls turned around to see a stretch of walkway populated by pedestrians enjoying the shops, sidewalk cafes, and music of the trendy thoroughfare. Grant handed a box to each of the girls. "I'd like your assistance in transporting this contraband to my vehicle. Danielle reached to unzip her bag, but Grant stopped her. "I don't feel comfortable with contraband being concealed on your person, Danielle. I mean, you are a convicted criminal. I want you both to carry the items in your hands. That way I can keep track of where they are at all times."

"Oh my goodness," Danielle whispered, red faced, as Grant escorted his charges down the walkway where they passed hundreds of people, many of whom caught notice of the odd walking configuration of two blushing women flanking a strapping, attractive man who gripped each of them at the elbow as he authoritatively escorted them away. The eyes of passers-by scanned the trio to find each girl carried a clear plastic box with a bright purple vibrator nestled inside. The reactions of onlookers ranged from disapproval to snickers as they caught sight of the items in their hands. "Nothing to see here," Officer Grant said firmly to a group of college-aged girls as they gaped and pointed at Ivy and Danielle.

The car ride to Ivy's house was awkward and mostly quiet as Grant focused on the road. He had placed the girls in the back seat of his SUV to underscore the trouble they were in by making them feel as if they were being hauled away in a police cruiser. "Do you know what thigh bands are?" Grant asked as he glanced back at them through the rearview mirror.

"Yes," Ivy responded.

"That's yes, sir," he stated to her.

"Sorry, sir. Yes, sir, I know what thigh bands are."

Grant didn't further elaborate, preferring to let the idea linger in their minds as he drove. Danielle closed her eyes and groaned. She had already received a formal warning for thigh bands and did not give herself high chances of talking herself out of it if he decided to pull the trigger on them.

=====

In Ivy's living room, Grant set the case he retrieved from the rear of his SUV onto the coffee table with a cloth to protect Ivy's furniture. He made himself comfortable on her sofa, true to his personal style. "Kneel," he directed both girls, pointing to the braided rug in front of him. Danielle assisted Ivy, who was unfamiliar with the formality that Grant expected, to get the posture just right. Seating herself on her knees, Ivy mimicked Danielle's pose, folding her hands neatly in her lap with her back straight. "Whose idea was it?" Grant asked.

Ivy sheepishly raised her hand. "Mine. Are you going to paddle me, sir?" she asked nervously.

"Possibly," he responded. "It works for Danielle, as you have had the privilege of firsthand observation. The paddling I gave her bought me 4 solid months of excellent behavior." He turned to Danielle and added, "You will most definitely be getting the business end of my paddle before the night is over."

Danielle groaned and lowered her face, shame etched across her features. As much as she desired sexual relief, she disliked disappointing him even more. She wanted to crawl behind one of the arm chairs where she could hide from his judgment.

Grant opened his laptop and his fingers flew across the keyboard for several minutes before Danielle and Ivys' phones buzzed in unison. With his permission, they checked their D.O.C. apps to find that indeed, they had both been recommended for thigh-bands. "Ivy, I have a set of standard bands that I'll be fitting you with this evening. You will wear them for a week as a warning and if your monitor wishes to keep them on, then that will be Officer Barella's decision." Ivy nodded her head and Grant turned to Danielle. "You will need to see Mr. Young to have yours printed and installed, and you will be wearing them for at least one month."

Grant pulled out a reusable shopping bag from his case on the coffee table and he handed it to Ivy. "Fill it with any and all adult toys in your possession. I want you to include all items that you use as a toy even if it's not intended as such. I will be inspecting your bedroom when you are finished. Do not let me find anything that you use to pleasure yourself in your bedroom, your bathroom, your closet or anywhere else in this house. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," came Ivy's response before she accepted the bag and disappeared down the hallway to carry out his orders.

Grant turned his attention to Danielle. "I am immensely disappointed in you." Tears welled up in Danielle's eyes as she listened to Grant detail her infractions that included concealing information from him, defying his orders, and attempting to circumvent her correctional device.

"I'm sorry sir," she said. "It was a moment of weakness. I haven't tried anything like this since the bead incident."

Ivy returned with the bag which had been filled with several vibrators, anal plugs, dildos, and butterfly devices along with their remotes. As Grant surveyed the items, he knew most of them could not possibly be used with the belt to provide her an orgasm, but some of them might grant her some kind of pleasure. All stimulation was prohibited without approval from her monitor, and Grant was certainly not going to give her leeway after she attempted to corrupt his well-behaved charge as she did. Grant clicked on his pen light -the one that he used to check Danielle's fingers when he removed her shield- and brought Ivy to the bedroom for the inspection he promised her. The light swept across surfaces and in cabinets and drawers. A sweep of his light through Ivy's bathroom cabinet revealed the biomarkers of feminine fluids on some conveniently shaped bottles that washing had not fully removed after they were used. "Bingo," Grant said, pulling the bottles from her cabinet. Ivy attempted to apologize and explain that the bottles never brought her to orgasm, but her fate was sealed at that point; the paddle would fall on her backside as well.

"Both of you, over the back of the sofa. Danielle, raise your skirt and pull your tights down. Ivy, drop your pants and undergarments. I want bare backsides facing up." He pointed to the back of the sofa where he wanted them to stand. Danielle gently grabbed Ivy's hand and ushered her to the back of the sofa. "Do not fight it, Ivy. You can do this! It's going to be over in a few minutes. I'll be right there with you."

Ivy shook her head. She knew what was coming to her. It would be just like the one she had witnessed at the police station. "Please!" she begged Officer Grant. "Please don't paddle me!"

"Get yourself over the back of the sofa right now," Grant said firmly, offering her no comfort or sign of weakness that she might have tried to exploit.

Tears welled in Ivy's eyes and she reluctantly unbuttoned and lowered her jeans. She allowed Danielle to guide her torso over the back of the sofa, and she grabbed her hand for support once Danielle joined her one seat over with her tights pulled down and her skirt pulled up.

Thirty smacks were delivered to each girls' backside with sob-filled tallies from both of them. Ivy apparently had a low threshold for pain and she was crying openly by the tenth smack. Her fingers dug into Danielle's hand, and Danielle offered words of encouragement and reminders to stay still, count, and endure the punishment through to the end.

For Danielle, ten smacks with the heavy paddle made her regret her choices, and thirty was enough to bring her to tears and make her swear not to misbehave again. Her backside was on fire, stinging hot in his favorite location, low enough to be felt each time she sat down over the coming days.

When he was finished, he left the girls in place for a few minutes and let the cool air tease their flaming hot asses while he entered notes on their D.O.C. files. Some rustling from his case could be heard and then some clinking chains were brought close to them. They were told to stand and Danielle was permitted to pull her tights back up but Ivy was directed to remove her pants and bring him a skirt from her closet. It was the first Danielle had seen of a minimum security belt. It was made of a shiny metal with a polished finish and black lining to keep the edges from cutting into Ivy's body. Various padlocks held the contraption in place, and the belt appeared to have the capacity to be adjustable to some small degree. Grant fitted each of Ivy's legs with a matching metal thigh band, locking the desired circumference into place and connecting the bands to her waist with flat-linked chains. A sturdy cord ran between her legs, keeping them at a distance of no more than 5 inches.

Grant's tone softened and he addressed her. "You did well, Ivy. You took your punishment with dignity and the worst of it is over now. You are going to be sore for several days, but you endured the spanking and you'll endure the tenderness until it lets up." He gave her upper arm a little squeeze and reiterated. "You did good. I'm proud of you."

Ivy nodded her head and sniffed back some tears. "Thank you, sir."

Grant went into her bedroom to remove her laptop, tablet, and the power cord to her television, depositing these items onto the coffee table. She surrendered her phone when he asked for it, and it too was added to the pile of items on the table. "I'm sending you directly to bed after we leave. There will be no television, computer time or phone usage this evening. You are to be in bed within 15 minutes of our departure," he said. "Do not touch your personal electronics until the morning when you wake up." He looked at her very sternly and added, "Do not test me on this. I will be stopping by tomorrow around lunch time to discuss what your week will look like under my supervision."

BlueZen
BlueZen
126 Followers
12