Danielle's Story Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

====

When Grant got Danielle back to her apartment, she broke down crying once again. "I'm so sorry, sir. That was incredibly stupid of me."

Grant ushered her to the sofa where she intuitively moved to kneel, but he stopped her and directed her to sit beside him. A strong arm draped over her shoulder and pulled her in close. "You made a serious error in judgment tonight, Danielle, and in addition to the tender ass I know you'll be dealing with for the next few days, you will pay for your error with the awkward discomfort of wearing the thigh bands for the next month -- at least. They will be cumbersome and it will be difficult to conceal the altered gait that I know you're self-conscious about. Danielle nodded her head against Grant's shoulder and his hand lifted to stroke her hair and wipe a few tear-soaked strands from her face. "You are lucky that you did not outright lie to me, and even luckier that you did not make it home with your new toy to cause a serious issue for me to have to deal with."

Having Danielle in his arms, leaning on him for comfort and direction, gave Grant an immense sense of satisfaction. For five-and-a-half months, he has yearned to touch this woman more intimately. He has wanted to tear her belt from her body, make love to her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear to balance out the domination that he already expressed over her. He has wanted to kiss her and tell her how incredible she is; how kind, gentle, intelligent, funny, and charming he found her to be. He wanted to kiss the top of her head, but he instead inhaled the scent of her shampoo and committed the smell to memory. It was inappropriate for him to do any more.

This was the first time Grant had held Danielle like this, and for her, it felt so natural to be in his strong, protective grasp. She had long been aware of a softer side to her dominant monitor that he has wanted to show her, but has refrained from doing so out of professional obligation. This was the first step toward authentic affection that he has showed her. As surprised as she was to receive it after she violated his rules, she reveled in it.

"I should have broached the subject of earned orgasms with you already, and I apologize for that," Grant told her. "It doesn't excuse your behavior tonight, but on some level, I understand the root cause of your disobedience. It's why my punishment for this infraction is so light."

"Thirty spanks with the paddle and thigh bands for a month is light?" Danielle asked incredulously.

"Thigh bands for a minimum of one month," he reminded her. "I am a very creative monitor, Danielle. I could do much worse." He grinned at her. "You are due for some earned orgasms. 4 months of good behavior is nothing to sneeze at. As I see it, I owe you 4 orgasms and I'm only going to take one away for today's indiscretion." He reached to his bag and withdrew the new purple vibrator that Ivy purchased for her by proxy at Xiomara's Toy Box. "You may use one tonight, and the others after your thigh bands are removed, one at a time, at my discretion." He pressed the box into her hands and Danielle sat upright, squealed with delight, and threw her arms around him.

"Oh, my goodness, sir! Are you serious? I'm going to cum tonight? Like right now?"

Grant nodded his head, smiling over the pure joy she was experiencing in that moment; joy she was totally dependent on him to provide her with. Danielle bolted to the kitchen where she found a knife to open the package and some batteries to bring her vibrator to life. "Now?" she confirmed with him.

"Now," he said. "Because you took your punishment with poise, you were a good role model to Ivy while doing it, and because I owe you an orgasm."

It was only a moment or two after Danielle dashed into her bedroom and closed the door behind her that she emerged with no skirt or tights, frazzled and excited. Grant chuckled at her when she ran to him hollering, "The shield! The shield! I need you to take off the shield!" She paused to consider. "You won't take off the entire belt will you?"

Grant shook his head. "Not a chance." He used his magnetic key to unlock and remove the clear, dome-shaped shield leaving a gap between her legs that led straight to her otherwise unprotected sex. "Your vibrator is pretty thin. It should fit right through the gap at the bottom of the crotch plate." With the silliest grin on her face, she nodded her head and dashed off to the bedroom, bare, pinkened backside wiggling as she ran.

The sounds of soft vibrations emanated from behind her bedroom door and Grant smiled. She would get satisfaction tonight and give her arousal a nice charge. Keeping the pilot light lit on her libido was important for ensuring that the belt was properly punishing her; and that was his primary job.

Danielle sucked her beath in eagerly as she lay back on her bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was already soaking wet and she had felt her fluids pooling up within her the moment Officer Grant handed her the box with her new vibrator. She was still in disbelief that he was allowing this, especially given her disobedience, and she locked her bedroom door to keep him reneging on the permission he granted her and taking her toy away from her before she finished.

The vibrator slipped easily past the opening at the bottom of her crotch plate, into the hot, needy folds of her womanhood. It felt simply amazing to feel something inside of her, like taking a drink of cool water when dehydrated and overheated. Her finger reached in as well to rub her little button. There wasn't much room to maneuver, but she managed to touch her swollen clit just right. Moans escaped her lips with each sensation she reintroduced to her sex. This is pure bliss, she thought as she rubbed circles around her nub. The presence of the vibrator, tickling her flesh, was more than enough to queue up what Danielle realized would be a very powerful orgasm. Probably the best one she'd ever had. Her body tightened, and her pussy clenched down on the vibrator as her finger mashed into her clit, massaging it just right. Her breathing grew ragged and she put 100% of her focus and energy on bringing her orgasm to fruition. When it happened, it happened suddenly. Rather than the lumbering climb she was accustomed to, the mounting orgasm raced to the top of the hill and pushed over the edge faster than she'd ever known herself to be capable of. Part of the fun of an amazing orgasm is the gradual climb to the top, but her body was too greedy for delicacy. It wanted release immediately, and so less than a minute of her manual ministrations resulted in an incredibly intense orgasm that tore through in seconds. She hollered loudly as her toes curled and her back arched to brace against the waves of pleasure that racked through her. She lifted her head off the bed and her chin touched her chest as she rode the orgasm to its completion.

She wanted another and toyed with the idea of stealing one. This last one was so fast, surely he wouldn't even notice! He did say that she had a few orgasms to spend, right? What's to say that she didn't just have a double orgasm? Those count as one, don't they?

A soft knock sounded on the door and the door handle was jiggled; it was locked. "Open the door right now, Danielle."

Fuck! She couldn't afford to hesitate and so she jumped right off the bed and opened the bedroom door.

"You do not lock doors while I am here, and especially while your shield is off."

Danielle looked surprised to hear that. Of course, that was a bad idea. "You're right, sir. I won't do that again. I'm sorry."

He called for the lights to turn on to 50%; enough to see what he was doing without jarring a post-orgasmic Danielle out of her relaxed state. She knew the drill and she separated her feet shoulder width apart so he could maneuver the shield into its housing clips and lock it down with the key. The sound of the shield clicking into place and the lock engaging was devastating to her. She wanted another orgasm so badly and she would not be getting it.

When she was fully resecured, he relaxed a little knowing that she was back under his control. He liked her there. He liked having authority over her and he liked her being beholden to him for her pleasure. "I should have given you one already. It was an oversight on my part to not notice how your need had been growing. I didn't realize your cues. In the future, you will come to me directly before you violate your rules. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"And Danielle? Do not mistake my gesture of goodwill as weakness. If you break my rules, there are consequences to pay. The first thing that goes are your orgasms."

"Yes, sir.... And sir?" She paused as he acknowledged her. "Thank you so very much!" For the second time that night, and the second time ever, Danielle wrapped her arms around Grant's neck for a hug. She placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and practically melted into him when he hugged her back. She used every bit of effort to resist the urge to pull him into a deep kiss.

The hug was broken and Grant wished Danielle a good night. He had taken her new toy with him and asked her to surrender any others she had. A few toys went into a bag for him, none of which would have been suitable to use with her belt, but he took them all the same, promising to return them in four and a half years. Like Ivy, she was told to put her phone on the coffee table along with her laptop and the power cords to the television set in her bedroom. She was to go straight to bed with no entertainment. He advised her that he would know if she touched her phone and he would find out if she disobeyed his orders.

12