Daniel's Hooker Fantasy

Story Info
Maria helps Daniel fulfill his hooker fantasy.
2.5k words
4.27
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think Daniel would have chosen this particular fantasy had he known this would be our last time together. I know I wouldn't have. More about this at the end of the story.

I was standing on the corner underneath a streetlamp. I had already been propositioned three times. I was glad my feeble excuse of 'my pimp has me waiting for a special trick and I can't miss it' seemed to work. I understood why I was getting propositioned, clearly, I had done a great job of dressing the part. This was Daniel's idea, and I was starting to get slightly annoyed that he was late. I didn't mind dressing up as a hooker for him, but this could become dangerous before too long.

Even though I'm in my early 20's and have a good job, Daniel had insisted upon buying my outfit for the evening. I'm very particular about my clothes but I told him I would allow it just this one time. He was an engineer with an international construction firm, was single, and very well-to-do so I knew he could afford it.

I was wearing a strapless black leather dress that zipped all the way down the front. I had left about 6" of the dress unzipped so my stockings would show any time I took a step. Underneath, I had already glued on my silicone breasts and vagina. The dress was cut low in the front and showed ample cleavage. I had on 6" black patent leather heels, a little higher than I usually wore but without too much practice I had learned to walk in them. He had also purchased full length black leather opera gloves that completely covered my biceps. The gloves alone had to have cost a small fortune!

Underneath, I was wearing a black leather corset with eight garter straps. The straps were holding up the sheerest, midnight black stockings. They had Cuban heels, back seams, and a keyhole welt. I had a Barbie-blonde wig on my head that cascaded all the way down my back to just above my ass cheeks. I wore ruby-red lipstick for Daniel and made sure to match the rest of my makeup around that. My outfit was completed with gray pearl jewelry. I had dangle earrings, matching choker necklace and choker bracelets and was wearing six rings.

Finally, a long, dark limousine pulled up and stopped right next to me. A window in the back rolled down and I heard Daniel's voice asking, "How much honey?"

I leaned in the window so he could get a good look at my cleavage and said, "That depends on what you want and how long you want it, mister!"

"I want you to suck and fuck me for the next two hours in the back of this limousine while my driver takes us all over town."

"$1,000." I replied without hesitation.

"$1,000?" he asked incredulously.

"And half right now, before I even get in the limo. And I'm willing to bet you'll even give me a tip over and above the $1,000 when we're done. I'm that good!"

I could hear Daniel chuckling in the back seat. His hand came out holding five $100 bills. I took them and put them in my black leather clutch purse. The back door opened, and I climbed inside. The driver pulled away as soon as Daniel closed the door.

I sat on the bench seat opposite Daniel so he could get a good look at me in the outfit he had purchased. My stocking tops were easily exposed. Daniel loved my legs and couldn't take his eye off them. I crossed them and dangled one of my pumps seductively.

"My name is John. What should I call you?"

"You can call me Maria. It's the name you'll be screaming every time you cum in the next two hours." I smiled at him and slowly licked my lips.

He smiled back and asked, "Would you like a glass of champagne? It's Dom Perignon."

"I'd love some! You know how to treat a woman, John."

He poured us both a flute and I moved over to sit next to him while we drank. I rested my hand on his knee and began to slowly stroke my way up to the top of his thigh. Then I would slide my hand back down to his knee. In between sips, I leaned over and began to kiss and tongue his ear. Daniel was shivering in delight. The next time my hand neared his thigh, I continued moving upwards and began to stroke the bulge in his pants. Daniel was already rock-hard. "Do you hammer nails with that thing?" I asked giggling.

Daniel could only groan in reply. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I wrapped my lips over just his prick, running my tongue around the underside rim of that mushroom! I let my saliva drool down his cock, and I wrapped both hands around it. I began to stroke him while I was still licking and sucking his head. I especially delighted in licking the slit in his prick, which made Daniel buck his hips and call my name.

"Maria, Maria, Maria, oh shit this is fantastic. You are a pro, no one has ever sucked my dick like this before. Oh Maria, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cummmmmmmm. Unh, unh, unnnnnhhhhhh."

Daniel exploded in my mouth. I continued to stroke his shaft with both hands, milking his cum past my waiting lips. I sucked him dry as he collapsed into the limousine seat. I let go and sat up. "Am I worth the money so far, John?" I asked mischievously.

Daniel smiled weakly and refreshed my champagne. I moved back over to the other bench seat. I know Daniel loved looking at me. I unzipped my dress another few inches so he could get a clear view of my stocking tops. He seemed to like it when I had dangled one of my heels earlier, so I crossed my legs and did it again.

This time Daniel crossed to my side and knelt in front of me. "Um, John? It's your money, your time, but shouldn't I be the one kneeling in front of you?"

Daniel didn't say anything but began to stroke my nylons from ankle to thigh. He knew how much this turned me on and my eyes popped. I started to lick my lips and moan, "Mmmm, John, oh baby, shit John, that feels so good, mmmmmmm, your hands are amazing. Stroke my legs, daddy, make Maria feel good."

Then Daniel took my dangling shoe off my foot and began to lick and suck my toes through my stocking. He continued to stroke my legs and the sensory overload sent me over the top.

"C-c-ccc-uuuummmminnnnnggggggg! Oh shit, oh John, oh fuck, suck my toes, stroke my legs, baby, baby, oooooohhhhhhhh baby! Shit, shit, SHIT!!!!!!!!!"

I was having the most incredible orgasm; Daniel continued to suck my toes and rub my legs while I came. Now it was my turn to collapse into the limousine seat behind me. I could only make little whimpering noises as my orgasm subsided.

Daniel moved back to his seat and sat there looking smug. "Maria? I thought hookers didn't cum with their tricks. That looked and sounded like quite the orgasm to me. I don't think you were faking."

"I know a lot of the girls don't and won't cum with their customers but as you just saw and heard, I will and do. The feeling of an orgasm and getting paid for it? I might just have the best job in the country."

Daniel unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off, followed by his underwear. "Maria, take off that dress and come over here and climb in my lap facing me."

I unzipped completely and left the dress on the seat behind me as I crossed to join Daniel. I straddled his legs so that my 'pussy' would be more available to him. I reached underneath us and began to stroke his shaft again while I pressed my lips to his. Daniel opened his mouth and thrust his tongue inside my mouth. I started sucking his tongue while I was getting him hard again. Once he was erect, I spit into my hand and rubbed my saliva all over his cock. When he was well lubricated, I guided his throbbing member into my asshole.

"Do you like this pussy, John? I'm going to show you this is $1,000 pussy. You spent your money wisely, John. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

I started squeezing Daniel's shaft with my ass muscles. I wasn't moving up and down or in little hip circles, I was just squeezing. Then slowly, while still squeezing, I began to rotate my hips, first in one direction, then the other. Then even more slowly, I began to lift myself up and down the length of his cock while still squeezing my ass muscles and rotating my hips. I'd only go up and down a little bit at a time. It took me a couple of minutes to get up to his prick.

Now I started to slowly pick up speed and ride his cock, still squeezing, still rotating. Soon I was fucking his cock for all I was worth. My gloved hands were on his shoulders for balance and now my ass cheeks were bouncing off his thighs.

He leaned in to kiss me and whispered in my ear, "Maria, you're right. This isn't $1,000 pussy, it's better than that. You are so fucking hot. No one has ever ridden my cock like this before. Fuck me, Maria. Fuck me, Maria. Oh Maria, fuck me, fuckme, fuckmeeeee! Maria, Maria, Maria, MARIAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Daniel was cumming in my ass furiously as I continued to fuck him. He collapsed against the seat once again, but I wouldn't stop. He looked at me astonished; I kept riding him hard. I wouldn't let his cock out of my ass, and I kept talking dirty to him. "You paid for this pussy, John, and I'm going to give you every bit of it. You have a great cock; I love the feel of it inside me. I'm going to make you cum again, daddy, and Maria is going to cum with you!"

Daniel was getting really turned on and his cock began to engorge again quickly. When he was fully erect, he grabbed my hips and began to thrust into me furiously. "I'm going to fuck this pussy, bitch. You're going to cum for me. I want all of this pussy; I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

We were kissing each other passionately, taking turns sucking each other's tongue. I continued talking dirty to him. "Yes, daddy, yesss. Pound Maria's pussy. Give me your cock, I want all of your cock. Fuck me, John, fuck me. Fuck Maria's pussy with that hard cock of yours. I love your cock inside me. Don't stop, John, don't stop. Maria's getting close, Maria's getting close. I'm going to cum again, John. I'm going to cum because your hot cock feels so good up my ass! Mmmmm, nnnnnn, uh, uh, uh!"

"Oooooohhhhh, John! I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming for you. Make me cum, make me cum, make Maria cum! Shit, shit, shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cumming baby, cumming baby, cumming baby. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I collapsed against Daniel's chest as he continued to thrust deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulsating and I knew he was close to cumming as well. "MARIA! MARIA! MARIA!" He started screaming my name over and over as he came. "Love this pussy, want this pussy, this pussy is so hot, this pussy is making me cummmmmmmm!!!!" And with that he exploded inside me once again. Wave after wave after wave of his cum filled my ass until it began to dribble out past his hard cock. I reached down behind me and scooped up as much of his cum as I could. I stared into his eyes as I began to lick his cum out of my hand and off my fingers. His eyes were popping out of his head as he watched me do this, so I reached down for another handful of his delicious saltiness.

Finally spent, his head collapsed against the back of the limo seat, and I laid my head against his chest. He was holding me like that when the limo pulled up to my car. I had parked it just around the corner from the streetlight where Daniel's limo first picked me up. There was a knock on the tinted partition from the driver's side to let us know we were there.

I crawled out of Daniel's lap; went back to the seat where my dress was and put it on. As I was exiting the limo, Daniel grabbed my wrist and pulled me back for one last, passionate kiss. He then placed ten $100 bills in my hand. This was just part of the role play and I'd return Daniel's money tomorrow. "You were right, Maria. Here's a small tip for you." I kissed him one last time. "John, you are so generous. And you're so damn good I'd even think about going out with you for free. No customer has ever made me cum the way you did tonight!"

He smiled as I exited and got into my car. Like a true gentleman, he wouldn't let his driver leave until my car had started and was on the road home.

....

I don't always sleep well. I have a second phone that is only for emergencies. That's the one I keep on my nightstand. Only my family has that number. I always turn off the volume and vibration on my main phone and keep it downstairs, so I missed Daniel's early morning call. This was his message. He sounded like he was so close to crying.

"Oh baby, last night was so hot. I can never repay you for making my hooker fantasy come true. I just got off the phone with my company. We have multiple projects in the Middle East that are causing big problems. I have to fly out there immediately. They're paying to have all my belongings put into storage and selling my house for me. They expect I will be over there for years. I have no idea when I'll be able to come back. Maria, you are the woman of my dreams, you always will be. I love you, Maria!"

I did start crying; not just crying but sobbing unconsolably. Daniel was the first man Maria ever made love to. Daniel helped me to fulfill my femininity. He was always so kind and gentle, he always treated me as if I were a genetic girl. And I knew he was gone; gone forever. He was already on a plane over the Atlantic. It took me a l-o-n-g time before I dressed up as Maria again. It took me an even l-o-n-g-e-r time before I would allow Maria to be with another man.