His Wife's Mother Turned him Gay Ch. 01

Story Info
Forced to be maid and sex toy to mother-in-law.
5.2k words
4.29
37.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Wife's Mother turned him Gay!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Connie sank to his knees. He reached up and pulled down the zipper. Tears filled his eyes as he pulled down the pants and then tugged down the y-front briefs. He stifled a sob as the large cock bobbed in front of his face.

"Do it!" Margaret ordered him as she leaned forward in her chair. Her large breasts swung free. Her left hand strummed her moist cunt as her right hand stubbed out her cigarette then reached for the whiskey bottle and poured herself another full glass. "You know you want this. You know how good a cock tastes. You know how good it feels in your mouth! Now get those lips around that dick head!"

Connie hesitated. He didn't want this, did he? He was only doing this because she was forcing him. She had control over him. He couldn't let her tell Stacy what they had been up to. If Stacy ever found out.....

While he had been thinking, his hand had been slowly pumping the large cock. His tongue had been rolling around his waxed lips. Margaret made sure that during the daytime, while he cleaned the house, he was always wearing heavy makeup, to remind him of who he was... who he was becoming.

Did he want to suck this cock. No, he was sure he did not. She was forcing him to do this. He would never do this if she was not forcing him. And yet, as the cock passed his lips, as his tongue swirled around the spongey head, he knew... he knew that this pleased him. He wanted it. He wanted... more.

How had this all happened to him? Had it been just six months since his life had fallen apart?

Donnie Spencer had wanted for nothing when he was growing up. His father Jonah was a very successful financial advisor. Jonah and his wife Samantha had lived in the largest house in their town and were community leaders. Donnie had gone to university and come back home with a finance degree and gone to work immediately in his father's business.

Soon after that, while out at a nightclub with a couple of friends, Stacy Kingman had approached him and asked him to dance. He had seen Stacy in the club before but had never approached her. She was tall, blonde, stacked and gorgeous. Donnie was too shy to approach a woman who was obviously way out of his league, but when Stacy made the first move, he found himself extremely comfortable in her presence.

Within three months they were engaged, and six months after that they were man and wife.

Stacy's father Hank Kingman was a modestly successful businessman who travelled a great deal. Similar to Donnie, Stacy had gone to university and obtained a business degree and worked in her father's company. Hank's wife Margaret did not work but rather was an active board member for many charities.

As a wedding present, Jonah Spencer bought a house for Donnie and Stacy and a brand new luxury car, and they were extremely happy for two months.

And then, one day, Jonah Spencer did not show up for work. Nor the next day, or the day after that. When the police were called, they went to the Spencer home and did not find Jonah or Samantha. A preliminary audit of his company showed that the client funds were gone. There was no money in the bank. Everything pointed to Jonah and Samantha having cleaned out all of the client funds and fled the country. That included over two million dollars of Hank and Margaret Kingman's money.

When the receivers stepped in, Donnie and Stacy's house was found to be owned by the company and was seized from underneath them, including all of the furniture and their cars. With no money, they were forced to move into the basement of her parent's home. Stacy was humiliated in the eyes of all of her friends!

Donnie was terminated from his job. And with the Spencer name, Donnie found himself hated and reviled in the town. No one would hire him. He had no way of earning a living.

Donnie tried his best to find a job. Every morning, Stacy left the house to go to work and Donnie was left behind. His self esteem plummeted and he became depressed. Fearing that son might be like father, Stacy separated their bank accounts, and Donnie found himself without any money other than the meagre allowance that Stacy gave him.

Donnie moped around the house for two days during which he noticed that the dishes were piling up in the sink and the toilets were getting filthy. As he was playing a video game on his tv set in the basement, Margaret came downstairs with a drink in her hand. It was not unusual for her to be a bit tipsy by mid afternoon. He did not notice her until he felt her hand slap him across the back of his head and found a duster thrown onto his lap.

"It's YOUR fault that this place is a mess. We can't afford to have Consuela clean for us anymore!" she wailed at him. She gesticulated wildly and some of her drink slopped onto the carpet.

Consuela had been the full time maid who had lived in her own small room on the second floor of the house.

"So until you get yourself a job, you're going to take over Consuela's duties," Margaret yelled.

"And I mean ALL of those duties, if you know what I mean." Margaret smirked, and then guffawed! "Hah hah!"

Donnie looked at the duster, and resignedly got to his feet. After all, he WAS doing nothing, and his parent's HAD stolen all of the Kingman's money.

So for the next two hours, Donnie went around the house, cleaning the toilets and washing the dishes. As he did so, Margaret followed him around and heckled him, usually telling him what a cute ass he had whenever he bent over, or calling him a wimp when he had to drag the garbage can to the curb instead of carrying it.

When Stacy got home that evening, Donnie had just stepped out of the shower. She seemed distant. She told him that she would be working many evenings over the next few weeks and might sometimes be staying at a company apartment downtown overnight in order to be able to devote more time to the deadline on the big job she and her boss were putting together.

The next morning Stacy was up and gone before Donnie's eyes opened. After all, with no job, he could sleep in late every day. Donnie hopped in the basement shower. When he got out and was towelling himself off, he was startled to find his mother-in-law dressed in a house coat sitting on his bed smoking. "This is your outfit for today" she told him.

Donnie looked and saw a maid's uniform on the bed. "I'm not wearing that!" he exclaimed.

Margaret stood and grabbed him by the ear, pulling him all the way to the bed. "I said you are doing everything that Consuela did. That means you wear her clothing too!" she snarled at him.

"Okay, okay! Jeez!" cried Donnie. "But no one else had better see me!"

Margaret sat and smoked and criticized as Donnie first put on the stockings and panties and then the rest of the maid's outfit. The skirt was short and Donnie felt a draft up his skirt! The last addition was a pair of tight shoes with two inch heels!

Margaret made him turn a couple of times, then said "Not quite right! Come with me!"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs to the main floor and then to the second floor. Donnie stumbled in the unfamilar heels. "Hey, you're hurting me!" he cried.

Margaret pushed him through the doorway of a small room, and then into the chair at a makeup table.

"This is the maid's room." She said. She opened the drawers and cupboards showing him all of the panties, bras, stockings, uniforms and other clothing. "From now on, each morning, this is where you will start your day after Stacy has gone to work!"

She applied a bit of light makeup to his face and then went to the closet and pulled out one of several wigs. It took a few moments for her to get the placement properly on Donnie's head. When Donnie looked in the mirror, he saw a much more feminine version of himself, though there was no way he would ever be mistaken for a woman!

Margaret told Donnie to go down to the kitchen and make breakfast for her while she was in the shower. She slapped him on the backside as he passed her.

Donnie tottered down the stairs and then went to the kitchen. He made a pot of coffee and drank a cup while he made bacon and eggs and potatoes for himself and Margaret. He put the food on the table and then started to clean up. As he stood at the sink, Margaret came up behind him and ran her hands across his ass. Donnie jumped.

"What's this?" Margaret asked as she looked at the table.

"I made breakfast, like you asked!" said Donnie

"Listen, missy. I didn't ASK you. I TOLD you! Let's get this straight. You are the maid. I am the mistress. Get it?" She cocked an eyebrow at her son-in-law. "I tell you what to do, and you do it. Right"

"Yes, okay"

"Yes, what?"

"Um. Yes ma'am?" said Donnie

"Make that yes mistress from now on!"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Very good. Now, again... what's this?"

"It's our breakfast... mistress!"

"No.. THIS is my breakfast. And THIS is garbage" she said as she dumped Donnie's plate of food into the bin."

"But...." started Donnie.

"But what? And be careful, Donnie!"

"Um... nothing. Nothing Mistress!"

"Very good. Now go stand over in the corner while I eat!" Donnie did so, though he faced out, watching as she took her time eating the food he had prepared.

"When I am done, you may get a grapefruit from the refrigerator. You can have half a grapefruit every morning for breakfast, and one cup of coffee. And nothing else each day until lunch time. You are a bit overweight, Donnie, and we are going to correct that. Understood?"

"Yes mistress"

"Oh, and Donnie is not a good name for a maid! Hmm... you are replacing Consuela, so from now on I will call you Connie!"

"Yes, mistress"

"When we are through here, you will clean the house, just as you did yesterday. But this time, you will clean it properly. Not the sloppy job you did yesterday!"

"Yes mistress", Connie bowed his head dejectedly.

"But before you do, I want you to mix me a drink and bring it to me in the living room. I am going to watch tv for awhile!"

It was still not even ten in the morning, thought Connie, and she is already getting drunk!

Connie did as he was directed. First getting the drink, then eating his grapefruit and then started on his cleaning.

By one pm he had most of the house vacuumed and dusted. He had trouble wearing the heels for the first hour, but after that he became accustomed to them. The worst was when he had to get down on his knees to clean somewhere then had to awkwardly struggle back onto his feet. Every once in awhile Margaret would stroll in to check on his work. She usually had a drink in her hand and he always had to clean up the ash she dropped from her cigarette.

She always slapped his ass when she was done. On one such inspection Connie was startled by a flash and discovered Margaret had taken a picture of him while he dusted. She showed him the picture on her phone screen. "Just a little bit of insurance in case I need it." she grinned wickedly. "You wouldn't want Stacy to see this would you?"

"No Mistress," said Connie. Margaret gave him a light kiss on his cheek and squeezed his ass. "There's no need for her to ever know, so long as you are a good little maid!"

Margaret took a couple more pictures throughout the next hour. When the cleaning was done, Connie was ordered to prepare lunch. This time they ate the same thing, some tuna salad which Connie prepared.

After lunch, Margaret dragged Connie up to the maid's room and told him to practise putting on his own make-up while she took a nap. He had no idea how to do this, but he used his phone to find some tutorials on Youtube.

After half an hour the phone rang. Connie managed going downstairs in his heels a bit more comfortably and answered the phone. It was Stacy saying that she would be working late and would not be home for dinner. Connie decided to take a break. He got a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch watching some television. He was asleep in seconds.

He awoke abruptly. Margaret was standing above him, drink in hand and slapping him on the face!

"How dare you disobey me! I told you to practise your makeup and here you are asleep on the couch!"

"Stop, stop!" cried Connie. "That hurts!"

"It's supposed to hurt, you cretin! And if you think THAT hurts...." Margaret dragged him off of the couch and sat down herself. She was strong! She turned Connie over her lap and forcefully pulled down his skirt and then his panties! With his ass fully exposed, she began to spank him, hard!

"Ow! Stop that! No you can't!" cried Connie. And he did cry! Tears were streaming off of his face, messing up his mascara!

"Pain, you want pain?" Margaret spread Connie's legs and grabbed his dick and balls in one hand and squeezed!

"No no! Omygod! Omygod!" yelled her son-in-law. "Stop stop please! Let go of my dickie!"

"Your dickie?" snorted Margaret. "Is that any way for a grown man to refer to his genitals! Your dickie! Stand up straight!"

Connie struggled to his feet, facing Margaret who remained seated on the couch. "Lift your skirt!" she commanded.

Connie was going to resist, then thought better of it. He lifted his skirt, exposing his genitals to his mother-in-law. "Hah! What a wimp!" said Margaret as she swilled from her drink again. She was definitely drunk, thought Connie.

"You really are good for nothing other than to be a maid! Am I right?"

Connie hung his head and nodded dejectedly.

"Well Consuela had many other duties as well. It's time for you to add one more to your list." she smirked. "Get on your knees!"

Connie sank to his knees as Margaret stood. "Undo my skirt!" she commanded him. He did so and it fell to the floor. Margaret then told him to pull down her panties. Startled he looked up into her eyes. "Do it!" she said.

Connie pulled down her panties. Margaret spread her legs and her pussy was revealed. Connie tried to turn his head away. This was his mother-in-law. He should not be seeing her private parts.

"Lick me!" Margaret commanded and pulled his head closer. His nose was right at the edge of her pussy and he could smell the ripeness of her sex. She pulled his head further and and his mouth made contact with her pussy lips. His nose was nestled in her thatch of hair. "Lick me!" she commanded again. Connie tentatively stuck out his tongue and made contact with her ripeness.

"Yes!" sighed Margaret. "Oh, I have missed a tongue down there!"

She sat down at the edge of the couch and pushed Connie down to his hands and knees. Then she pulled him forward and pushed his face against her cunt. Using both hands she rubbed his face around on her juicy snatch. "Eat me!" she commanded. "Make me cum!"

With no choice in the matter, Connie started licking and slurping on her pussy. He didn't like licking a pussy. Stacy had never demanded this of him, so he had not done this since some old girlfriend had demanded it in return for giving him a blowjob!

"Mmm, nice!" said the older woman. "That's it, get your tongue in there! Oh my. Use a finger! Stick it in me! There, yes, like that!" Margaret guided him with words and by pulling or pushing his head in different directions. At times she would be close to orgasm and would squeeze his head tightly between her thighs. He ate her for close to twenty minutes. Margaret smoked and drank and crooned at him.

"I've missed this! Consuela was such a slut! She ate me every day! Sometimes twice! She enjoyed it as much as I did! And we did so many other things together too! You're going to be my slut too, aren't you! Well aren't you?" Margaret asked grabbing Connie's hair and lifting his head up!

"Yes Mistress! Oh course Mistress!" said Connie and then Margaret forced his head back against her snatch.

Soon Margaret gave a series of short sharp shrieks. Her body went rigid and she pulled Connie's face hard against her pussy. She gave one final yelp and Connie felt liquid stream from her pussy into his mouth. Margaret relaxed and collapsed.

"Mmm, that was nice Connie! We'll have to do that again, real soon!"

"Now go get me a drink and then go clean up your face! You are a mess!"

For the next couple of weeks, this was Connie's life. His mother-in-law found tasks for him to do around the house - cleaning, laundry, bathrooms, even car repairs! Donnie's father-in-law Hank was only home a couple of days, being on the road the rest of the time. When he was staying at home, he went to the office each day. As soon as Stacy left for the office in the morning, Donnie went up to the maid's room and put on whatever outfit Margaret had left out for him. His makeup skills got a bit better each day.

As he cleaned, Margaret got drunk and by early afternoon she would usually call him up to her bedroom where she would relax against the pillows and headboard while she pulled Connie's face between her legs and he would lick and suck her to an orgasm. Some days she would force him to do this while she was standing in the kitchen or family room. On two days she had him eat her a second time late in the afternoon, barely giving him time to clean up and put on his boy clothes before Stacy was supposed to be home.

And she continued to take pictures of him. Donnie with his face made up quite pretty. Donnie with his panties down and his ass pushed out showing off his very red ass and tears on his face after a spanking. Donnie with his face shoved into her pussy. Donnie with her cum all over his face and his lipstick a mess, just after she had squirted her juices!

Stacy rarely came home until quite late. Her boss was insisting that she work late, and since she was the only one earning income for the family, she had to do it - work late, that is.

Their lovelife had dwindled to nothing ever since his parents had disappeared. It was obvious Stacy blamed him for their financial ruin and having to move in with her parents. In all the weeks after they moved in, they only had sex twice and Donnie had cum so quickly that it left Stacy extremely unsatisfied.

Usually Donnie was in bed before Stacy came home. He would usually roll over and try to cuddle with her, but she would always say she was too tired. But on a recent night, his hand had found its way to her pussy and he had started to fondle her. She had spread her legs wider and ground her hand against his palm. Her pussy was very wet, almost leaking. In an unusual fit of agression on her part, she had risen and knelt over his face, her pussy hovering over his mouth and then she had grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her quim. Donnie had by this point had plenty of practise licking a cunt and he ate his wife tenderly. It was strange. She tasted quite different, and instead of leaking weak fluid, he found himself licking up and swallowing her much more creamy pussy juices. And she kept giggling while he ate her. So strange!

The flavour was not unpleasant but it was just strange that the consistency was so different, until the end. When she came, she came hard on his face and now her juices were much more watery and similar in flavour to her mother's.

With a weekend approaching Stacy announced that she would be going out of town for five days, the office was having a retreat for their employees. It was a work retreat but there was still time for some relaxation. As Donnie watched she packed a couple of skimpy bikinis, her little black dress and some very sexy lingerie.

Hank was on the west coast somewhere and so would not be home during that same time.

One afternoon Margaret sat on the couch with her cigarettes nearby and a full drink on the side table. She was scooted forward on the sofa, with Connie between her thighs. She had instructed the maid to take her time. She told Connie she would be eating her pussy and ass for at least an hour as she had several phone calls to make.

Yes, pussy and ass. As Connie's expertise at cunnilingus had grown, Margaret had the maid start going lower and Connie was now regularly rimming her asshole as well as pleasuring her pussy.

12