Daniel's New Boss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel felt more confident having stood and walked. Why was he just doing what he was told though? He followed Lalonde in the back door of the house and seeing Lalonde kick off his sandals bent down to untie the boots but the balance needed was too much and he had to sit on the floor. He sat with his knees up and reached forward.

"Let me help you," Mr Lalonde said as he began to pull the strings loose from the left boot, "Lift up."

Daniel lifted his foot and Lalonde slid the boot off. Lalonde looked at him and smiled.

Daniel sat there shirtless, leaning back on his arms with his knees up. His shorts partly covered his pubes now.

Daniel lifted his right foot as Mr. Lalonde slid the boot off, he could feel the coolness through his sock. After Mr. Lalonde got him barefoot Daniel got to his feet and followed the older man into the house.

Lalonde got Daniel to stand in front of the vanity in the bathroom as he pulled out a pair of clippers and plugged them in.

Daniel didn't know how this was going to work. "Do I have to get naked?" he thought. "What is happening?"

"We don't want to get hair all over these," Lalonde said, matter of factly as he undid the button of Daniel's shorts and pulled the zipper down. And as simple as that, the damp, beatup shorts slid down Daniel's thighs to the floor. Daniel's cock looked so heavy hanging there, beautiful four and a half inches, thick veiny, it bobbed slightly as Daniel shifted. His balls hung loose behind. He stood nude face to face with Mr. Lalonde who has known him since he was seven years old.

Lalonde, getting down on his knees in front of Daniel, took the shorts and threw them toward the door of the bathroom and clicked on the clippers, they buzzed to life. He ran them along the pubes which all came away in three solid pieces of thick bush. He ran the clippers up Daniel's treasure trail to his belly button.

Lalonde couldn't believe what was happening. He had not been this close to a young hot body in a very long time. Daniel's meat hung right in front of his face. It was beautiful, the thickness, the length as it hung, the few folds of skin just above the head. He could smell the fresh sweat covering Daniel's skin. He tried to stay focused on the task but couldn't help but take some long drinks of the moment, the view. He was getting hard again as he worked.

Daniel was slightly startled when Mr. Lalonde grasped the head of his cock with his fingers and held it up towards Daniel's belly as he buzzed the underside of his cock and the the hair from the front of his balls. Mr. Lalonde then took his balls and held them gently up getting access to the back of Daniel's scrotum, he clipped the back of the balls. He then asked Daniel to spread his legs wide and squat slightly. Lalonde got lower and clipped the perineum area behind the balls.

When Mr. Lalonde released Daniel's cock and balls he noticed that the folds of skin were gone and the skin was now pulled smooth, showing the circumcision scar and emphasizing the size of the cockhead and the corona. Daniel's cock had lengthened slightly during the clipper session.

"Okay, step one done," Lalonde said with a smile.

Daniel just watched, hunched and staring down at what was happening. He was fascinated and embarrassed at the same time. His thoughts returned and recognized how weird this was. "How had this happened?" He thought.

Lalonde wet a face cloth and started wiping Daniel's pubic area. He reached under and wiped Daniel's taint area, gently his balls. He rinsed the facecloth in the sink and then wrapped his hand and the facecloth around Daniel's cock at the base and pulled down the length of his shaft and off the tip. He did this two more times, sliding the cloth down Daniel's tool and off the end.

Lalonde grabbed a small hand-held vacuum from the kitchen and vacuumed up all the hair from the floor. Getting himself tantalizingly close to Daniel's junk as it hung there in front of his face. He was within inches of making contact with his cheek when Daniel backed away towards the shower saying, "sorry Mr. Lalonde, I'm in the way."

"No problem Danny," Lalonde said.

Hearing Mr. Lalonde call him Danny made him feel like a kid or somehow beneath Lalonde.

Daniel's cock was now longer and thicker than before and it seemed to pull to one side. The head of his cock was now huge as it hung there.

"We start at the back and work to front and up, so the first bit we will get you down on all fours," Mr Lalonde said taking Daniel by the forearm and guiding him down to the floor. Daniel obediently placed one knee on the stone tile then the other and leaned forward on to his arms.

"Can you lower your upper body more? No leave your butt up high just lower your upper body to the floor," Lalonde said placing a hand on Daniel's shoulder and pressing down gently. Daniel lowered himself onto elbows first and then at Mr. Lalonde's instruction placed the front of his shoulders directly onto the cold tile floor, turning his head, his cheek rested on the floor as well. The cold stone felt so good.

Daniel's ass was the highest part of his body. Lalonde spread Daniel's legs a little further apart and once he had the knees sufficiently separated took a second to admire the view. Daniel's balls hanging right there and cock just ahead of it. He ran his hand along Daniel's cock and balls as he brought it upwards making it look like an accidental brush.

There in front of Lalonde was the most beautiful bubble butt he had ever seen and now he had it positioned with the ass crack spread wide showing Daniel's puckered hole. He had not clipped Daniel's crack so he had some longer hairs to contend with.

"Just going to oil the skin first," Lalonde said. He grabbed the baby oil and trickled some at the top of Daniel's crack. It ran the length of his crack and continued down Daniel's taint onto the back of his balls.

Daniel felt the oil run onto the back of his balls. He then felt Mr. Lalonde's hand begin to rub the oil into the skin along his ass crack, doing both sides. Mr. Lalonde was creating a very gentle and sensual feeling as he rubbed his fingers back and forth the length of Daniel's crack. Daniel was aware of Lalonde's fingers as they bumped slowly over his hole.

Lalonde rubbed the oil back and forth, feeling Daniel's puckered hole with his fingertips, going as slowly as he could. He paused with the pad of his right index finger resting directly on Daniel's hole. He spoke without moving his finger from its resting place, "okay that oil should help, here's the cream." The can gurled and hissed as it deposited a golf ball of foam on Daniel's ass crack, Lalonde rubbed the foam back and forth.

Lalonde carefully shaved Daniel's entire ass crack, rinsing the razor frequently to deal with the longer hairs. He then wiped any remaining foam away with a dry towel.

"Let's do the taint while we have you down here, roll onto your back."

Daniel clumsily got on his side and then rolled onto his back staring up at the warm but serious face of Mr. Lalonde.

Lalonde stared down at Daniel he could tell that Daniel was feeling the rum and weed. He looked completely complacent, obedient without a will of his own, it was striking. He had surrendered to Mr. Lalonde but there was still the hint of fear in his expression.

Lalonde got Daniel to pull his knees up to his chest and then flop them open froggy style. This opened up the taint area and he could once again see Daniel's pink star at the bottom of it all. He drizzled oil onto the stubly taint area and started to massage the oil into the skin. He watched Daniel's cock as it lay upwards on the young man's stomach he was sure it had grown again, he took extra time massaging the taint area. He then applied the foam and quickly shaved the area between Daniel's balls and hole. Again, wiping away any shaving cream that remained.

"Okay, the weird part's over, you can stand up for the rest of this Daniel."

Daniel let go of his legs and rolled over onto all fours and in a less than smooth action got to his feet, he had to take a couple steps to make sure he didn't fall.

Lalonde left the room and reappeared with Daniel's glass handing it to Daniel. The young man took the glass and drank nearly three quarters of it, "thanks," he said in a breathy whisper caused by the gulps of drink as he handed the glass back to Lalonde.

Daniel's cock was now longer and thicker, it pointed downward still but out from the body at an angle. It was meaty and straight as it hung there like a toggle switch in the off position.

Lalonde got down in front of the toned body and drizzled the oil on top at the base of the cock. He caught the oil as it flowed down with his other hand and began rubbing it into Daniel's balls, coating them and gently rolling them around. He rubbed it into the pubic area.

As Lalonde was working the oil into the scrotum he saw Daniel's cock begin to rise. It was soon pointing straight out from his body.

As Mr. Lalonde rubbed the oil into his balls Daniel felt and saw his cock starting to grow. He tried to think unsexy thoughts but the sensation was too strong, especially when Lalonde started oiling the base of his shaft.

Surge by surge, throb by throb Daniel's cock became rock hard and was pointing sharply upward now. Daniel's cock stood almost ninety degrees vertical when he was super hard. Almost parallel with his belly. Lalonde guessed it to be seven inches long and so thick. He wanted to wrap his hand around it so badly. Or feel the fullness of it in his mouth or ass.

"Ahhh, sorry Mr. Lal..."

"Don't worry about it Danny, it's natural and it actually makes shaving easier. I've seen it all before."

Mr Lalonde then grabbed the can of shaving foam and put an apple sized ball of foam in his left hand. He applied it first to Daniel's balls, followed by his pubic area. He finished by applying the foam to the base of Daniel's shaft, putting it on in little swipes.

Mr. Lalonde, emboldened by the alcohol wrapped his left hand around Daniel's hot, rock hard cock as he picked up the razor with his right. His left hand around the cock just below the head. He brought the razor down the underside of the shaft and rinsed it off as he went. He shaved all around the shaft in strokes towards the young man's body. He intentionally slid his left hand up and down the shaft slightly stimulating the area just below the glans, making it appear to just be part of moving it around for the shave. He continued on shaving Daniel's balls and moving the stiff rod to the right and left. Lalonde made it look like he was concentrating on shaving as he got his face as close as he dared to Daniel's cock, exhaling hot moist breaths onto the shaft as he went about shaving.

Daniel tried and tried to fight off the growing erection but reached a point where he simply surrendered and accepted his rock-hard fate. Mr. Lalonde assured him it was not a problem and it made shaving easier and safer. He kept watching in rapt attention as the old man held his cock with one hand and shaved him with the other. He knows it was not intentional but Mr. Lalonde was actually inadvertently stroking his cock as he moved it around. He laughed to himself at the old faggot, not realizing what he was doing. He felt the old man's hot breath wash over his rock-hard shaft and something made him surge and throb, he had to calm himself and squirmed slightly as he regained control.

As he exhaled hot moist breath onto the shaft Lalonde felt Daniel's cock surge and twitch with pleasure. He could feel the young man's pulse as the blood coursed through the stiff member.

Lalonde stood up face to face with the young man and looked down. Lalonde's left hand still wrapped around Daniel's hard cock. He pulled it down so that it was perpendicular to the lean young body and started to shave the pubic area with the razor. Daniel swayed forwards and back, forwards and back and Lalonde loosened his grip allowing the cock to slide through his grasp, in and out as the young man swayed. Lalonde looked up expecting to lock eyes with Daniel, instead Daniel had his head thrown back and his eyes closed. He was breathing heavy and moaning slightly. Lalonde felt Daniel purposefully thrust his cock hard through his fist, making two squelching sounds just as he finished the shave and let go.

Daniel couldn't help swaying. He tried his best to hold still but he couldn't. He noticed his cock was now sliding in Mr. Lalonde's hand as he swayed forwards and backwards. Oh fuck it felt good. He was so fucking hard. Although still far away he could feel the start of what would be an earth shattering cum explosion. He tried to fight it. The feeling of his cock sliding in Lalonde's hand was so good, he wanted it more and faster. He was not in control, something else was, he thrust his cock forward through Mr. Lalonde's soft, hot, slippery hand and pulled back, thrust again. Then Mr. Lalonde released him and said, "All done."

Daniel started to gain control of himself again. Still feeling the glow of rum and the buzz of the weed, he hoped that Mr. Lalonde had not noticed those last two hard aggressive thrusts of his cock into the old man's hand. Daniel had no idea but a long line of translucent precum hung in an ever-lengthening line from his piss hole. Daniel was so hard his cock was deep purple red with veins protruding along the shaft.

Lalonde noticed that with every beat of the young man's heart his cock bobbed slightly which in turn caused the long line of precum to swing back and forth in an increasing arc. It reminded him of the audio equipment he worked on and how the small, unheard, internal vibrations of a needle can cause such a large noticeable external effect.

"Oh that looks so much better Danny."

"Thanks Mr. Lalonde,"

Daniel crouched trying to cover himself and moved towards his cargo shorts in the door of the bathroom and grabbed at them.

"Oh god, no, that's disgusting, you can't put those sweaty things back on, give them here," Lalonde picked them up, "I'll wash them first."

Daniel's erection was not subsiding. As he crouched close to the ground he noticed the precum for the first time and wiped it away.

"Have a shower Danny," Lalonde turned and walked off with the shorts.

Daniel hopped in the shower, his erection still strong and pointing upward. He wondered if he should try to jack off so that it would go down but did not feel like it. Daniel heard the door to the bathroom open and he looked through the glass to see Lalonde walking in with what looked like a large roll of brown paper towel like you see in dispensers in public bathrooms.

"It's annoying I know, but you have to use this to dry off, use as much as you want," Lalonde said and then turned and left.

Daniel saw his cock was finally going down, kind of. It was still sticking out but was no longer pointing up or straight out, instead it was on a downward angle, it could pass for soft or at least mostly soft.

He turned off the taps and hopped out onto the tile. He started taking several feet of paper towel off the roll and used it to dry his back, shoulders etc. He repeated this a number of times until he was dry. He picked up the soaked paper towel and threw it into the small trash can.

Daniel didn't know what to do now, he had nothing to wear, no towel to wrap around him even. He opened the bathroom a crack, "should I put on a robe or something?" Daniel said disappointed in how he sounded. So meek, so passive.

"No don't worry about it," Lalonde called back, "come out here."

Daniel opened the bathroom door and walked out and down the hall to the living room. He didn't know what else to do. He didn't want to appear uptight and didn't want the old faggot to think he was getting to him because he wasn't. Daniel thought about how the old queen would never get to have him anyway and how it could be fun to tease him by being nude.

"How does that feel?" Lalonde asked.

"Good," Daniel said grabbing and feeling his smooth balls.

"You look amazing Daniel,"

"Thank you."

"Here, come over here," Lalonde said from his spot on the couch. He motioned Daniel over to stand in front of him.

Daniel, his judgement and reality completely twisted went and stood in front of the old man, his cock level with Lalonde's face. Daniel began to question his plan to tease and whether he was in control at all. Lalonde reached forward and grabbed a tube off of the coffee table, snapped open the lid, squirted some cream onto his hand and began rubbing it into Daniel behind his balls in the perineum area.

"This will make sure there's not razor burn, turn around, bend over."

Daniel felt Lalonde's hand passing up and down his crack, his fingers bumping over his hole again. Fuck, how was this happening? The old fag now had his fingers on Daniel's hole.

"K, stand up, back this way," Lalonde guided him. Daniel stood facing Lalonde again. Lalonde squirted more cream into his hand and started massaging it into Daniel's balls and pubic area. Daniel's cock started to rise, just like before. By the time Lalonde started applying the cream to his cock Daniel was again rock hard. Lalonde's hand shamelessly stroked Daniel's cock this time from bottom to top and back again twisting around the shaft slightly as he went. He squeezed and squelched the cream off the tip of Daniel's cock, squeezing Daniel's cockhead. Stroking the whole cock even though the shaving had only been done at the base. He added more cream and continued to rub it in to Daniel's shaft. "Don't want any razor burn here, trust me," Lalonde said. He continued stroking Daniel's cock through four applications of the cream.

"May as well sit down," Lalonde motioned Daniel to sit beside him.

Daniel sat beside the old man on the couch, at first trying to sit far down the seat but Lalonde motioned him to sit beside him as he was not finished applying the cream. The lid of the tube snapped again and Lalonde began again rubbing it into Daniel's cock in a stroking motion. When Mr. Lalonde was finished applying the cream the young man's cock was again as hard as it could possibly be. Straining to point as vertical as possible. Daniel, still drunk and high stared down at his super hard cock. Lalonde stared down at it too, sitting beside him. As they both stared another shiny droplet of precum emerged steadily from his piss slit and began to bead and slowly travel down his cock.

Daniel saw his drink in front of him on the coffee table and picked it up to drink some, his mouth and throat were dry.

The snap of the lighter and another joint was being lit by Mr. Lalonde, this one bigger than the last.

When Daniel initially tried not to have any of the marijuana, Lalonde laughed, "You can't handle as much as a sixty four year old?"

"I'll show you what I can handle, you old fag," Daniel thought taking the joint and taking a huge haul on it, blowing the thick smoke out toward the ceiling. After the joint went back and forth Daniel again felt the whole-body buzz and flopped onto the back of the couch, staring at the ceiling for a second and closed his eyes. Lalonde stared at the hot nude body beside him on the couch.

Daniel feeling the stress from Barb and the awkwardness of the last couple hours started to become emotional, "Oh Mr. Lalonde, I can't, I don't..."

"Shhh it's okay Daniel, relax you are in a safe place," Lalonde stood up and grabbed his GoPro camera and filmed the hot, smooth, barely conscious body for a minute or two.

When he sat back down Daniel opened his eyes and looked at him, his face breaking again.

Lalonde shushed him and began to pull him close, laying Daniel's upper body onto his lap. Daniel seemed incapacitated. He traced his fingers around on the young man's chest and stomach. He pinched Daniel's nipples, licked his fingers and traced around them. He was not sure but thought he heard a small mmmm from the young man and saw him push his pelvis up toward the ceiling. The super hard cock hovered above the abdomen, bobbing with Daniel's pulse. Lalonde wrapped his hand around it and stroked it again for what seemed like hours. He wasn't sure if Daniel was awake or not.