Daniel's New Boss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers

After the second joint Daniel struggled to maintain his awareness. Everything seemed to come in flashes. Daniel was sure he was dreaming. Silence then the sound of crying, his own crying. Nothing, then he opened his eyes to a pleasurable feeling seeing a hand pinching his nipples, he moaned slightly and pushed his pelvis upward against the air. He closed his eyes then a flash of a hand steadily stroking his cock up and down from someone behind him whom he was leaning against. Silence.

Daniel felt he had to go to the bathroom and saw the hardwood and tile beneath him as he crawled towards the hallway and bathroom, then silence, blackness.

Lalonde stirred awake from the couch and noticed Daniel was gone. He got up and grabbed his GoPro, hit record started and headed for the bathroom. There was the muscled, tanned smoothly shaved young man, on his back head propped against the shower glass, three feet from the toilet. Lalonde kept recording the gorgeous body. Daniel opened his eyes and to Lalonde's surprise the young man started pissing, the urine arched up onto Daniel's chest and splattered everywhere. Daniel locked eyes with Lalonde and, sounding completely helpless, repeated, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." as his piss ran down in streams on either side of his smooth balls.

Lalonde filmed it to the end, saying,"ya, ya, mmm."

He cleaned Daniel up and got him back to the couch again leaning him back against him. He took that beautiful cock in his hand and started working it up to full again. Daniel, convinced he was again dreaming, opened his eyes and closed them, taking everything in helplessly in snippets. He saw the hand moving up and down his cock again. Then a cheek, a head hovering over his crotch. He could feel warm wet stimulation on his cock and when he opened his eyes there was a head moving up and down over his crotch, he realized that his cock was being sucked, was this a dream? It felt amazing. He widened his legs further and pushed his pelvis upwards. He bucked and moved his hips and was making a steady whine over and over. "Oh my god! Holy fuck! Fuck! Ya! Ya! Ya! Fuck!" he screamed. It built and built and then the mouth was gone and it was the hand again stroking him. He screamed a loud high pitched scream and suddenly everything turned into bright flashing lights as rope after rope of cum erupted out of his cock, it landed on his chest, his face, hanging from his chin, coating his cock and abs. Daniel passed out for good as the cum hit his face.

The hand finished its work and releasing the cock in a sticky webbing of cum. Lalonde took some photos of the cum covered Daniel. He then lowered his face to the smooth torso and began wet kissing, licking and sucking up the cum. He licked Daniel's chest, sucked his nipples for a very long time.

He moved up wet kissing Daniel's neck and face and kissed him full on the mouth, Daniel did not respond. When Lalonde let some of the cum fall out of his mouth and into Daniel's there was no motion from the young man. He sucked on Daniel's smooth balls and cleaned Daniel's cum covered cock with his mouth, sucking on the soft member until it was glistening clean and rock hard again.

He felt the twenty-year-old's cock hitting the back of his throat as he sucked him some more. He kept going, he felt Daniel's cum enter the back of his throat, the 20-year-old had cummed again, this time while he was unconscious.

Lalonde looked up at the passed out Daniel while still holding his rigid member in his mouth and thought of all the disrespect he had received from him over the years, the prank calls and unkind treatment. Just then he let Daniel's rock-hard cock pop out of his mouth with a loud slurp and thud against the young man's abs. The cock was soaked and a long line of spit trailed to Lalonde's mouth. He finished off by licking the young man's cock, sliding his tongue from balls to slit.

Then Lalonde headed to his bed.

Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers