Danika's Devil Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Danika - we don't have to go that way," Greg pleaded with some other shit following it that I wasn't listening to. "Don't be a hard ass."

Once I had videoed everything I called my bff Gloria and asked if I could stay with her a while, and when she said "Yes" I picked up the suitcases and walked out the door.

************

While I never played baseball, I do know how to play hardball. Greg found that out when within two days after I caught him with the skank he was served at work with divorce papers citing adultery as the cause even though it supposedly meant nothing in our state. My divorce papers asked for a 60-40 split of assets in my favor. When he called me I told him that all talking was to be done through my attorney.

If the jerk had just gone along with the divorce, or countered a 50-50 split and acted chagrined, it would have ended there. However, he really pissed me off counter-suing (is that what it's called?) for divorce alleging mental cruelty and asking for a 70-30 split in his favor. When he did that I didn't want to tell my attorney what my response was going to be but I just asked her to draft the settlement I said that I wanted and a dismissal with prejudice of Greg's countersuit. She gave them to me the next day so I contacted Greg directly and told him that we needed to meet for ten minutes at the common conference room in his office complex without attorneys. Since I didn't swear or yell at him over the phone he might have thought that I wanted to reconcile and readily agreed.

Greg's world came crashing down when I arrived at the meeting with my CPA's analysis of his tax fraud and with an off-duty cop who waited outside the room but let Greg know that he was there, and armed. I didn't want to have to fight Greg when he got mad, hence the cop. Greg was non-plussed by this, but didn't walk out when as he got up from a chair I told him "If you leave this room it's going to be the biggest mistake of your life."

He sat down. I handed him a completed IRS Whistleblower Form 211 and a copy of my CPA's analysis of the fraudulent aspects of his filed tax returns the last two tax years. He turned crimson when he looked the documents over. Once his review was completed he tried to bluff his way out of it. "This is bullshit. I could do the same thing to you, you know."

"Well let me be clear about this. Unless before you leave this room you sign this divorce settlement and dismissal of your countersuit that I'm handing you the Form 211 will be faxed to the IRS within the hour. Once that's done it is out of my control. I don't think that you'd look good in orange; I understand that the new director of the IRS is big on going after white collar frauds," I said in the most no-nonsense voice imaginable.

With that I slid over a three page settlement document and a one page dismissal with prejudice of his countersuit, the documents my attorney had prepared for me. He read them over carefully; I wasn't being outlandish just asking for a 65-35 split and agreeing to change the grounds to irreconcilable differences, no alimony either way, 401(k)s exempt, my return to my maiden name, and even a paragraph in which we mutually agreed not to make any allegations with any government agencies against the other person.

After his review Greg said "I have to have my lawyer review this."

"Fine," I smiled. "Call him now and read it to him; do not mention the Form 211 however, and I'll be in here with you when you make the call. Regardless, if you leave this room without signing both documents negotiations are over and the Form 211 gets sent to the IRS."

Greg reluctantly called his attorney and got him on the line after about five minutes. Greg read both the settlement and dismissal to him. After a few mumbled (on Greg's part) words in exchange Greg terminated the call and said "Do you have a pen?"

We both signed and dated three copies of both documents, and our signatures on the settlement were witnessed by the off-duty cop. I gave Greg one copy of the documents and took the other two, one for me, one to be filed in court.

As he left Greg apparently tried to save some face because he snickered "I lied to you - you're a miserable fuck," loud enough for the off-duty cop to hear. He didn't realize it then but that was the second nail in the coffin of his happy life.

***************

As earlier indicated, the two most important things in Greg's life were money and football. His pocketbook was hurt severely by the divorce. Without his parting comment I might have left his football team alone. Not now.

The flag football season was starting in about a month. There was still time to enter another team in the top County league. I sponsored a team that I called "Danika's Devil Dogs," paid the entry fee, and then started assembling a roster. I had to submit the roster the day before the first game. The first person that I called was quarterback Brian Reynolds.

"Hi Brian," I said in a cheery voice when he answered his cellphone the night that I paid the entry fee. "This is Danika Jury - I was Danika Sussex until a few days ago but my divorce action has been settled and after a two month waiting period I'll be divorced from Greg."

"Really...wow, that's great...I mean bad news; I guess...or is it good news?" he stammered. The hook was baited, now to reel him in.

"I hope that it's good news for you, Brian. You see, I've always liked you. You're an honest, ethical, and cute guy. Now that I'm single there is the possibility of a relationship with you - that is if you have any interest in one," I coyly replied.

"Uh...wow...yeah...I mean...yeah;" the poor boy seemed to really stammer; if I hadn't already known it I would have thought that he had the hots for me.

After a few minutes of additional conversation we had a date set for the coming Friday. By then my name was off of the lease of the old apartment I shared with Greg and I had my own apartment in the same complex that Gloria's was in, and only two blocks from where Brian lived.

After dinner and some dancing - like me Brian didn't drink alcohol so there was no drinking - I invited him back to my apartment. He got wide-eyed. "Brian, I don't fuck on the first date," I chuckled, playfully punching his arm, "so put your eyeballs back in their sockets. However, I had a second motive for calling you aside from wanting to go out with you. I believe in strict honesty, so I'm going to be upfront about it."

He looked perplexed for a while and then said "OK."

At my apartment I told him about Greg's cheating on the football roster, cheating on me (I didn't mention the taxes), and how I needed revenge. I laid out for him my plan for sponsoring my own team, and that I needed him as the quarterback. I also pointed out to him that I was going to call Greg and tell him that if he put more than two ringers on his team - and I had all of his last year's players real addresses - that I'd report him to the league, and that if Brian and I were dating there is no way that they could get along on the same team.

When I was done with my presentation Brian chuckled "OK you say you're being honest. Tell me, if I wasn't an instrument for your revenge would you date me?"

With that I got up off my chair, sat on his lap, gave him a couple of short but sweet kisses on the lips and then in my most sultry voice said "A girl has to have some secrets; she has to be somewhat mysterious. Let me just say that unless I've judged your interest in me completely wrong you should follow your desire and see where the chips fall." Then I smiled, gave him a longer kiss, got off his lap and said "Call me tomorrow with your answer," as I ushered him out the door. He left with a hard-on and shaking his head.

Brian called me with a "Yes" the next day. I didn't waste any time. I immediately called Greg and gave him the bad news about both the ringers on his roster and that Brian would be playing for my team. I could sense the steam coming over the phone along with the expletives. I simply chuckled in reply.

Two so-so teams from the previous year were disbanding and I got their rosters from the league and called all of the members that I recognized as decent players and told them that Brian was quarterbacking my team; I told them when our first practice was and that Brian would be making the final decisions on the roster but that I would like them to come. Everyone I called, except one guy retiring from football entirely, agreed. Brian had his own contacts and at the first practice there were sixteen guys. After the third practice two of them realized that they wouldn't be getting any playing time and dropped out so we had our roster of fourteen. I made sure that all except for the two blocking backs - which Brian considered the most important position - really did live in the County.

Since Brian was the best player in the league, since both blocking backs were excellent, and since the rest of the team was more than decent, we stormed through the first six games winning by an average of twenty four points. My relationship with Brian was almost as hot.

Brian and I had six dates before I invited him into my bed. By that point I was pretty sure that he was a keeper. He wasn't as handsome or studly as Greg but he was cute, he had a fun personality, he was super smart, he was someday going to be the CEO of a Fortune 2000 company, and he was completely honest and ethical. I made our first night together one that he'll never forget. I literally milked his cock dry three times, once doggy, twice riding him. The poor boy passed out after I drained him the third time. The next morning I sucked his cock until he begged to fuck me again, and drained him a fourth time - which he proudly proclaimed an all-time record. Next to Greg he turned out to be my best fuck ever, and in every other way he was superior to Greg.

By the time that the team was 9-0 we had rented a house together, and were really enjoying our time as a couple. Brian had a business trip that caused him to miss the tenth game - against a good team - so we lost that one by two points. However, we won the next three. Next up was the last game of the season, and for the County Championship, against Greg's undefeated team. Greg had somehow gotten a ringer quarterback that was 80% as good as Brian, thus making him better than any other quarterback in the league besides Brian.

I sensed both real excitement and angst in Brian as we drove to the big game, 7 p. m. on a Thursday night. Brian is such a competitor that he was always antsy before a game, but this time it was on another level. I didn't say more than two words to him as I drove us to the game.

Greg demonstrated what a true asshole he is during the first half when he decked Brian twice long after the ball was out of his hands. The first time the ref didn't call a foul. When he didn't call one the second time one of the blocking backs went after Greg, and the ref kicked our guy out of the game. I could see the look of determination on Brian's face before the next play. He had obviously told the substitute blocking back, who would normally be responsible for blocking Greg, to just go out for a pass and let Greg through. As Greg came charging at Brian with his arms raised obviously to attempt to block a pass and then crush Brian, Brian threw the ball as hard as he could into Greg's crotch.

Greg was writhing in pain on the field for ten minutes before he limped off between two guys on his team.

In college the physics department had determined that the power behind one of Brian's passes when he was throwing a short pass into a tight space was equivalent to a baseball travelling at 90 mph. There is no jockstrap or cup that can protect against that. No wonder Greg never returned to the game and it ended up being a route, 42-13 in favor of Danika's Devil Dogs.

I found out that there was a second reason besides getting ready for the game for Brian's angst when driving to the game. After it was over and I jumped into his arms, he kissed me, and then he knelt on the ground. The wife of a player on our team appeared from nowhere and handed Brian a small box. He pulled out a diamond ring with emerald baguettes and asked me to marry him. I gladly accepted as I smothered him with kisses.

My revenge was complete when as Brian and I hugged each other as we walked to our car I saw Greg limping to his SUV with a hangdog look on his face.

**************

Danika's Devil Dogs won only a single game in the pseudo national championship. Despite how competitive both Brian and I are, we could give a shit. We had both won in life, and had no use for football in the future.

Two years after I married Brian in a conventional ceremony - no Ancient Greek theme this time since it hadn't worked the first time - I still considered myself one of the fittest women my age, but with a qualifier. I was as fit as any thirty year old woman with a desk job could be who was eight months pregnant!

12