Danika's Growth Spurt

Story Info
Danika starts growing unexpectedly... in her shorts.
1.1k words
4.29
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is for entertainment purposes only. All characters are over 18. This story contains themes of genital growth. Please read at your own discretion.

Danika pushed open her front door with dirty hands. She stripped off her heavy overshirt and dropped it in a pile in the hallway. One of the perks of her ex-wife not living with her anymore: she could put things wherever she wanted without any complaints. Reluctantly she dragged herself into the kitchen to wash her hands before throwing herself down on the sofa and turning on the TV.

She was still sweaty and covered in some streaks of dirt- she'd spent several hours gardening and chopping wood, but a shower would have to wait. She'd worked hard and just wanted a bit of relaxation time before she had to get busy again washing, cooking, cleaning. Yet another thing that she'd never have been allowed to do if she was still with Janine.

Janine had been houseproud- moreso than Danika at least, though that wasn't a hard standard to attain. Danika was a practical woman with wild, curly hair and strong, capable limbs. She was always ready to get out and fix something, and worry about the mess later. Janine wasn't overly indoorsy, she enjoyed a hike or a spot of camping, but she drew the line at tramping muddy boots round the house afterwards, something that Danika didn't think twice about. They'd split up a couple of years ago, midway through Danika's transition. The transition itself hadn't really played a part, Janine was still very much attracted to Danika... As she'd shown all of the times they'd hooked up since. It'd been 6 months since the last time and Danika found herself missing Janine. The way her soft lips curved into a wry smile as she cocked her eyebrow into a sophisticated arch. Her small, pert breasts. Her toned arms. Her round bum.

Images flicked absently on the TV but Danika was no longer watching it. She felt her denim shorts tighten over her crotch. She flexed her groin muscles, rubbing against the thick fabric. Her hands clenched as her groin tingled. She felt a pulse and her jeans seemed to tighten even further, pushing her bulge up against the thick fabric. She shifted her hips, the pressure in her shorts had become slightly uncomfortable, though still pleasurable. She felt another tingle and this time her shorts were really straining. She fumbled for the button, unzipping herself as quickly as possible and letting her appendage spring free. She eased the shorts down to give her more breathing room.

Danika had no idea what was happening. HRT didn't seem to have affected her libido as it did with many women, nor had it yet had any apparent effect on her ability to maintain an erection, but this was something else. She frowned down at herself. Her penis and testicles had both physically grown. She didn't understand it, she'd never heard of anything like this happening before, but they were definitely bigger than normal.

Danika's breasts were sensitive and she brought her hands up, gently rubbing her nipples, eliciting a small shudder of pleasure. Her attentions seemed to have an effect downstairs as well, there was yet another tingle and she watched this time as she grew, her penis visibly extending both in length and girth. Her balls grew weightier as they, too, enlarged, hanging lower between her legs. Surprising herself, she let out a little gasp of shock and... Pleasure. She didn't know what was happening or why, but it felt good. She massaged her breasts a bit more, running her fingertips round her areolas as her nipples strained against the cotton of her shirt. Her penis responded accordingly, jutting out proudly. Her balls were beginning to grow really weighty, and she lumbered awkwardly to the bathroom to have a look at herself in the mirror.

Ditching her shorts and pulling the shirt off over her head, Danika surveyed herself in the long mirror on the wall. It wasn't quite long enough, but she was tall, and if she peered at the right angle she could look down on herself and her engorged appengage. The sensitivity in her breasts had increased further and she tweaked a nipple, quite a painful action at this point, causing another growth spurt. She stroked the length of her erection. It felt a little tingly. Caressing her chest with one hand, she used the other to stroke her length and felt, this time, with her hand as it engorged further. Her sore breasts were aching deliciously and she was enjoying watching herself playing with them in the mirror- something she'd never really tried before in a sexual context.

Her balls were now huge, the size of basketballs and still expanding. She ran a hand over and under them. They felt weighty and full. They, like her penis, had a slight tingle when she touched them. They grew and grew until she had to crouch, resting them on the floor as they were tugging down so heavily.

She was working her cock now with two hands, letting out a soft moan every time she ran a finger over a taut nipple. She bit her lip, her eyes half-lidded as she began to pant, close to release. Her strong arms worked her hands up and down her length as best she could, though even her broad hands couldn't get a full grip on it. The tingles ran up and down her shaft, intensifying more the closer she got until, with a grunt, she let loose a massive spray of semen which jetted out powerfully, splattering the mirror, the wall, the floor. Her enormous cock throbbed as the liquid continued pumping out in spurts, soaking the bathroom. Danika's balls slowly began to deflate as she blew her load, shrinking back to their normal size. She allowed her arms to relax as her penis reverted back to normal as well, though it remained hard and twitching for some time after she had finished cumming. Her breast sensitivity faded as well. She'd sunk fully to the floor as her deflating balls gave her more space and she sat back, resting her head back against the tiles, her face flushed, strands of her wild hair plastered to her forehead. She sat there, panting, as she regained her composure.

When she was eventually ready, Danika rose back to her feet and surveyed the scene. The bathroom would certainly take some cleaning. Grabbing a dirty towel from the wash basket, she wiped clean a section of mirror. Her own face peered back, sweaty hair still clinging to her brow, cheeks flushed prettily. She found herself smiling. She had no idea what had just happened but, boy... Mess or no mess, it was worth it.

I hope you enjoyed my story! Constructive comments are very welcome :)