Danilla's Eldritch masters

Story Info
A woman takes her place in traditional religion.
4.1k words
4.31
14.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet slab where Dannila lay woke her suddenly from the dream she was having. Images swirling in her mind, disconnected, horrific to see and visceral; faces hidden in shadow around her, looking down as she lay there, a great fire and pain in her body. Danilla did not know what to make of it. Her eyes opened to see her long, dark hair sprawled out in front of her, diminishing her grogginess and forcing her to bolt upright- the dull thudding din that came in every few seconds, the darkness of her surroundings, the cold side of her body mystery was revealed when she realised she was sleeping on the side of a broadly flat stone. Sitting upright, panted, and instead of the pants being dissolved into the air, hissing into nothing, occasionally broken by the dull repeating thud. The sky was pitch black and the air smelled terrible- perhaps some great bonfire of pitch had engulfed her and the sky, blocking the view of the stars? No.. the smell was somewhat familiar- the ocean? Could it be that she was by the ocean? The penny dropped and Danilla realised just what a radical change of her environment she had woken up to. The sky was dark and cloudy because what she thought was the sky was the top of a cavern, the dull thudding din mystery was explained by the waves crashing into the sides of the rocks. Now more afraid that relieved at her deduction of her position, Danilla was nervous as she realised she was in a cave. The caves of the island were very rarely used, to her knowledge anyway, perhaps some spelunkers and tourists liked to explore, but to the islanders, the island itself was plentiful enough in catches and farming. Nothing happened in the caves, she couldn't even see how she wound up where she was, but after pinching herself to be sure that she was no longer dreaming, she decided that if she hadn't fallen into the caves and injured herself, she had been put into the caves. As such, she decided she would get out of the cave.

The cave opened into an extended cavern, the natural formations giving way slowly into the more smooth, circular arched formation, the long direct way forwards looked like what Danilla had read about in what the kings and emperors of ruined kingdoms used to look like, all the trappings of power were there, but nothing was left to occupy them. Two rows of lit torches marked what appeared to be a path up to a small raised platform that sat two statues, two huge stone slabs, probably about 15ft tall, faded after years of erosion of the steady drip of water that filtered into the room, despite the architects best efforts. Danilla stepped into the room and an instant blanket of warmth covered her, possibly from the collective heat of the torches. It stood to reason that the if the torches were lit, there must have been someone down here recently, and if hadn't been anyone in front of her when she was making her way over, the exit to the cave must have been close. Danilla walked into the place slowly, etchings on the walls are the old scent of ritualistic candles and incense that had been burned and seeped into the cloth that tapered over the edges of the columns drove the idea of this place being some sort of religious temple that could have possibly been used in days gone past.

The statues faced one another, Danilla could start to make out some more distinguishing features of the statues, the one on the left stood with a large, bulging belly, the barest of clothing covering it, humanoid in feature besides the mass of lumps in its stomachs, what would ordinarily be the breasts of a woman were covered with more boils, the head of the statue decapitated, but some form of arteries appeared to stick out of the head. The hands were held out, pleading, begging for something to be placed within them, the light bouncing off the extremities gave the statue the illusion of being made of crawling bugs

The statue on the right stood in stark contrast to the lumpy mess of differing nightmarish growths on the left, the one of the right was a Hellenistic ideal of masculinity. The legs like the trunks of ancient oaks in forests of Europe, the arms large enough to crush any wall, tear through hardened steel, crossed over the chest neatly tucking into one another, the chest a perfect bust of abs. The statue was not that of a mere conqueror who wished to flatter his ego for all time to see, but a God for all those he was near to preside in. Draped in a cloak and decorated by the golden seal that adorned the chest and the necklace of what appeared to be runes around his neck, the only missing part of the male ideal was the head; the head was thick, elongated, protracted, the mouth closed and no emotion on the face. No facial hair, the eyes wider and hollow, like the sockets of a skull, but in them were two black orbs.

Danilla couldn't make any discernible other features of what the statues were supposed to be or what they represented: as far Danilla knew, she could not even say for certain that the statues were native to the island. The mystery would have to be solved later: Danilla could see some sort of entrance that was dug out of the earth in the distance, the cracks of moonlight breaking through the clouds and down into the hole in the Earth was all she needed to convince herself that this was the right way to go.

As Danilla neared the entrance of the chamber, the numbness she had dealt with so far began to take its toll on her. Danilla collapsed on the ground, her slender frame sprawled across the stone floor, the pulsating beats of that had smothered her vision and muffled her hearing until she could no longer coordinate herself. A low, guttural voice began to make itself audible:

"This is the one"

Before Daniella could fully appreciate the situation, the voice was answered with another, a slow and Raspy voice of a woman, drawl and hissing:

"Yess, this, this!"

Danilla tried to look up and see who was speaking to her, but all she could see is exactly what she had been seeing for the last few moments: the grotesque statues and the torches leading upwards on an entrance way, Danilla tried one more effort to get out of the room and into freedom, but again she managed a few steps before falling back onto her face, her hair spread from across the floor, her face pressed against the cold.

The demonic voice spoke again: "Your sacrifice is accepted".

Darkness covered Danilla like a blanket, her ear drums simulated bursting out, the whole entire affair overwhelmed her.

Danilla woke up, her grogginess swiftly abated as she realised she was no longer in the position: her legs were held apart as each leg was held at the thigh and spread so that her body was exposed, her arms were held behind her back by a unseen force, something that was strong and nimble, something that could hold Danilla in place indefinitely, like she has been sealed within the statue. Facing her, the statue of the masculine Demi God that was now piercing her soul with those black, soulless eyes. Each moment that passed, it felt like a furious fire burnt, hidden away deep in the face of the statue.

Tendrils crept around Danilla's neck, tight enough to ensure that she could not move her head forward, but not so tight as to choke her.

Danilla tried to scream, begging anyone who might possibly be able to help to come save her, her panicked cries echoing in the chamber with only the dull thud of the waves and the crackle of lit torches as a constant but inconsistent din.

As Danilla screamed herself hoarse with pleas for help, the dreadful headaches and low vibrating thuds returned. Danilla began to lose her focus on her surroundings- the inevitable march of her own senses towards their overwhelming failure. Danilla worried that if she was going to be knocked out again, she was going to be found in a new situation where she would be hurt and possibly killed.

The empty fuzziness returned, the blanket of darkness began to envelop her vision once again, she felt like she had just a moment left of her consciousness..

"Ssshe iss ready, her body iss ours"

"Let the ritual commence".

Danilla slowly woke up, tried to breathe slowly, her body pressed against a body of a statue she had been held in.

A tentacle slithered its way up her leg, wrapping itself around her like a constrictor and slowly moving its way up her inner thigh before curling itself around her exposed pussy, leaving a long trail of slime that ran down her legs, tiny little patches of oily slime running into her sweat beads.

The tentacle ran itself across Danilla's pussy and across her clit, making Danilla yelp with surprise and pinprick of pleasure, igniting a strange electrical jolt that went through her body. The tentacle circled around and began to rub itself from the top of her pussy and all the way around to her asshole, soaking her body with its strange, warm, oily slime. Danilla again screamed for some help to come save her as the horror of what was going to happen to her, desperate to be saved from having her innocence being violated.

The tentacle slowly rubbed itself up and down her pussy, each one making Danilla clench and try to close her legs, grasp her the tentacle with her hands, but was utterly locked into position with the statue's arms around them. Danilla begged the statues to spare her, pleading with the captors. As Danilla wriggled and pulled against the binds, she felt more and more tentacles emerge from the statue and wrap around her body.

Two thick tentacles wrapped themselves around her supple breasts, squeezing her breasts hard to bulge them, her nipples protruding slightly and being smothered in openings in the tentacles, tiny hook sinking into her areolae latching themselves firmly and slathering her breasts and nipples with the oily slime.

Her nipples were encased in two openings in the tentacles, then began to gently suck. Danilla again sighed before collecting herself and screaming out: she could not let the creature overcome her, despite the warm oily slime, despite her nipples being played with and her pussy being rubbed and pleasured.

Danilla writhed before she settled into a laying back and writhing as she was groped and assaulted by the statue, its strong hands holding it in place, smaller tentacles spawning from the statue and wrapping around her body, despite her best efforts, as she screamed one more time before falling back and silently sobbing.

As Danilla was coated and then spread open, she looked up at the mess of a head that the statue that held her before sobbing, pleading to it in the last desperate plea of human to nature to spare her, but nothing stirred, merely more tentacles spawned out of the head and began to move towards Danilla's head.

A tentacle wrapped around her neck and her chin, choking her slightly and lifting her head to stare into the dark eyes of the opposing statue, Danilla felt a dark, icy chill shoot through her body as she stared into the face of the monstrosity. Fear gripped Danilla tighter than it had ever done before, now face to face with the monster statue, her gaze was fixed staring into the eyes of the statue.

Danilla tried to look away, to blink to desperately turn her head away to not look the statue in its eyes, but it was hopeless. As she lay there whilst being molested by the tentacles, she felt two tentacles slithering their way around her head, rubbing her earholes. Danilla tried to scream in resist, but with her gaze so locked into the eyes of the statue, all she could do is murmur a small protest out of her mouth.

Tentacles slithered slowly deeper into Danilla's head, slowly opening her holes into her head, so deep now that Danila stops struggling who, now the tentacles had wrapped themselves around her brain, drenching it in the enticing and debilitating slime, forcing Danilla in a total submission of her Body.

Danilla could sense the thoughts and feelings of her former self being made first numb, then disappearing completely, her thoughts and her feelings were now being put under the total control of the monsters, making Danilla into a brainless puppet.

The creature's grip on Danilla slackened until she was gently let down onto the ground, her body coated in the arousing slime, her eyes half shut as she lay slightly panting on the floor. The statue that had been gripping her spoke first.

"She issss pure, she will give us plenty".

"Yes, yes, let us waste no more time".

Danilla felt herself being compelled to stand up and face the statue on the left, tendrils and tentacles began to emerge from the statue and wrap around Danilla again, lifting her slightly in the air, again exposing her pussy and ass. Two larger tentacles emerged from the statue and began to make their way to Danilla's exposed holes.

(Oh Gods, no! Please don't do this! I can't handle this!)

Danilla's realisation that her conscious mind and thoughts were now trapped solely in her head as she was forced to witness and experience her own defilement at the hands of the monsters dawned on her, as she realised her mouth made no sound when she tried to speak.

The two large tentacles opened at the end to reveal a mouth that clamped onto her pussy and asshole as the inner mouths of the tubes began to slowly reach ever closer to her body. Without ceremony or consent, the inner tentacles reached her holes before pushing deep into now thoroughly lubricated holes.

(No, no, no, please! I don't want thi-)

Danilla moaned as her hymen was broken by the thick tentacle that breached into her, simultaneously the tentacle that inserted itself deep into her ass. She could feel her entire body tighten as a response to her being violated like this, but as she lay trapped in her own mind and powerlessly watched her body instinctively seize around the penetration, the tentacles easily made their way into Danila as she had first sexual experience.

(No! Please, please no!)

The statue began to gurgle and released a low, guttural sound; the signal for the great lumpy mass of bulges in her stomach to start moving, making their way slowly into the tentacles that had penetrated Danila: Spherical bulges were seen moving through the tentacles, each the size of a fist.

The bulging objects moved slowly through the tentacles, the statue gurgling as it released more and more of the objects, all of them starting to pile up, each one more pressure on the first object to move further down the tentacle, now both of them putting pressure on Danilla's ass and pussy.

(No, not in there, please I don't wa-)

Danilla instinctively cried a silent yelp out, the sensation of her pussy taking the object at the same time as her ass being spread by the object knocked the wind out of her lungs- she hadn't even a second to fully deal with what she was feeling before another object was put into her through both tentacles, the feeling of more and more objects sliding through the tentacles and into the tentacles deep inside her made Danila want to wretch, but her entire mind could only live its torment as her body meekly accepted the objects.

The objects continued to pile into Danila, as she could feel her body being to warmed up to the sensation of the egg insertion before hearing two plugging sounds and feeling a great warmth in her body.

"The firssst of the eggsss are in!"

(Oh My God, what the fuck, you can't, you can't!)

The eggs began to be deposited into Danila's womb and her ass with regularity, every 2 or 3 seconds another egg was deposited in vanilla, each time one was she felt the warmth of the egg in her and each time the egg was replaced by the one behind, making Danila feel the rubbing of the eggs between her ass and her pussy again, keeping her ass and pussy stretched.

The statue holding Danila continued to gurgle and pulsate with the eggs she was carrying, going into the tentacles that now were steadily filling Danilla, eventually Danila felt a warm, slimey ooze begin to seep out of her- each egg carrying a slime film on it to carry it into her waiting body.

(This..this is..I-i-i can't..)

Her conscious thoughts were getting harder and harder to form, her body was being overcome by the hypnotism, the paralyses and now was being made to feel things Danila would have never enjoyed. Her body, already housing dozens of eggs, was now reacting to her breeding with primordial desires, starting to enjoy the feeling of being violated, being used for the purpose of storing eggs..Danila had started to feel good.

As the eggs were deposited into her, Danila began to slowly swell, her tiny frame being made to accommodate the eggs, her legs wanting to close on the tentacles, her toes curling. She couldn't help but rock slightly, moving her hips when the eggs were inserted, riding with the motion.

(oh f-fuck..fuuuckk..th-this is so good..!)

The slime began to spurt out of Danila's pussy and ass, small streams running down her legs and splashing on the floor, her womb and body's capacity to withhold so many eggs in her at once was nearing its limit, Danila could feel that the eggs were beginning to slow down their pace of insertion.

"She is ready, hand her to me".

The statue holding Danila obeyed the other statue's command and released its tentacles out of clamp on Danila's holes, keeping her in its arms as Danila felt a white, warm glow come over her, blinding her and causing her to momentarily lose her vision, but she felt her legs being lifted and held apart, her head resting on the chest of the masculine statue.

Facing away from the statue's gaze, Danilla could feel her body becoming her own again, but for as much use as that was, it may as well have stayed paralysed and under hypnosis. Her body had swollen to such a size that she could not see passed her own belly, her whole lower body was coated in the slime of the previous statue, still keeping the eggs firmly in Danilla.

Wasting no time, the statue holding Danilla revealed a huge, thick girthy tentacle from deep within itself, the tentacle was as thick as Danilla's thigh in diameter, as long as her leg, it raised itself to where Danillas was practically sitting on it, the slime falling onto it as it now sat menacingly underneath her.

The Statue rubbed Danilla up and down his tentacle, Danilla felt the edged, the rough bumps and the sensation of her pussy lubricating the tentacle for the Statue as short little jolts of pleasure, her own pussy now thoroughly eager to continue the new sexual sensation these Statues have put her through, but Danilla could not reason for her body to resist- her own inner sexual biological desires had worked against her.

The Statue lifted the heavily swollen Danilla to a new height and began to rub the tentacle against her pussy, the girth preventing the tentacle from easily penetrating her pussy, after a few short pokes at her, his thick tentacle cock drove deep into her. Danilla screamed in shock and delight as she was penetrated, the tentacle stretching her pussy out to accommodate its considerable girth.

The statue did not go kindly on her- holding her legs and using her as a fleshlight, she was pulled down onto the tentacle and then violently jerked back up, thrusting with the tentacle and pulling Danilla back down again in a series of violent, sudden jerks that made Danilla's whole body shake and jostle with the hundreds of eggs she was carrying in her.

Danilla could feel the tentacle poking into her womb when she was thrust into, each motion letting more and more slimy ooze spill out of her, her own body now filled to capacity with eggs, there was little room for the new tentacle.

'Oh God, Oh, fuuuck, fuuck, it's too much, it's too much!'

Danilla panted these words as she was between tentacle thrusts, her every word laboured as her body was being pounded and taken over by the tentacle, the air was filled with the wet lewd sounds of a vigorous breeding, Danilla's body bulging and contorting around the thick tentacle stirring the eggs in her.

12