Danilla's Eldritch masters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace increased, Danilla felt the several smaller tentacles wrapping around her neck, her breasts, her mouth and, most excitedly, another thick tentacle being put up her asscheeks. Danilla knew what was to come, but through the thrall of her breeding, she knew that her desires made her want this, to be continuously used by the creature.

With a gasp, Danilla felt the second thick tentacle penetrate her asshole, now wide enough to take the breeding from the two of the thick tentacles, she wordlessly moaned and panted, the statue not giving her any respite.

'Mmffhmm- p-plea-ss, ffffuck m-me'

The statue took no heed of her words, its overriding concern to continue its work on the host of the eggs, irrespective of if Danilla wanted this or not. His tentacles contracting, thrusting, pumping, the force of Danilla being pulled and pushed up the tentacles wrecking her, her lack of air forcing her muscles to contract around the thick tentacles, which only increased her pleasure as the felt them pummel her insides.

The statue made a large grunt and gurgle, thick streams of slime flooded into her, quickly swelling her, spurting out of her holes and filling Danilla so much that she spurted out a stream of oozy cum down her body, falling onto the statue and the floor around her, Danilla lay back, suspended on the tentacles and the statue's arms, eyes rolling in her head as she was inseminated with the cum of the statue, her face covered in sweat and tears, choking on a tentacle, her legs shook with her rolling orgasms.

Her last thoughts leaving her head as she lost consciousness from the lack of air and the violent shock of being so forcefully used, Danilla slowly began to slide off the tentacles and collapsed in a cum-soaked heap on the floor.

Danilla lay at the edge of a natural pool of clear water in the cave, her legs in the air and her holes facing the pool, the trail of thick, sticky cum mixing with the slimy ooze and Danilla's own natural wetness, now aided by a steady stream of saliva soaking her legs and falling steadily into the pool.

The village elders who had picked Danilla out earlier as the one to drink from the cup were stood on the end of the pool, humbling themselves before the Gods, happy with their choice of sacrifice so that the island's continued prosperity might be insured. Their bargain upheld; the Gods were satisfied.

'Guh-ff, shab..so strumff..muss..uuhh'

Whatever thoughts she now had, there was no way she could ever express them- her brain had been well and truly fried from the experience, her life was not only going to be an endless cycle of being a vessel for the Gods of the island.

Danilla moaned and as an egg was deposited out of her pussy and ass, each one fleshy and covered in a see-through slime, containing many tiny creatures that emerged once they were deposited in the sea, filling the sea with the new children of the Gods.

Danilla could not formulate a single thought that was not interrupted by yet another orgasm from the birth of the eggs in her, her voice going between dull mumbling and high-pitched squeals as she lay another egg.

In her own world as a vessel for the Gods to survive, Danilla had lost all her desires and memories of a previous life, she could not remember years of her life, only the memories of being bred were left in her mind, her entire focus now on birthing and being filled again was left to her husk of a self.

In her new role as a birther, she now couldn't be happier.

12