Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 01

Story Info
Danni is taken by her new black boss.
4.9k words
4.44
62.3k
123

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
305 Followers

Achieving Initial Penetration.

Leroy watched the slim, attractive and self-possessed blonde walk across the office. He knew that Danni did not like him. This was mainly because he had been flirty and suggestive to her from the very beginning despite it being common knowledge that she was married. She constantly rebuffed him, but nothing seems to dampen his advances. If Danni did not require this job to pay the bills at home, including for her husband's medical treatments, she would have left the business long ago. She was fully aware of Leroy's eyes devouring her as she walked by and it gave her the creeps.

Leroy and Danni were also rivals for the upcoming promotion to business development head. In truth Danni was far more experienced, capable and better suited to the role. However Leroy realised that he had an ace in the hole. The department was well under its ratios for ethnic diversity. The company had committed to reaching agreed levels of representation and Leroy was an obvious way of moving the mix in the senior management level to be more representative, given he was the only African American in the department.

As Leroy watched Danni's taut and sexy butt gently sway as she moved down the office hallway, he again fantasised about one day being be able to truly breach, blacken and penetrate his blonde rival. In his mind's eye he grasped her slim hips, bent her over the nearest desk, flipped up her skirt and gave what he was sure was a tight blonde pussy it's first experience of real racial integration! One way or another, he was determined to breach her defenses and use his huge cock to truly blacken her pussy and make her groan.

When Danni came back to his end of the office, Leroy smiled in a superior way and said "well this afternoon is the day Danni when we find out who is going to be leading business development! "

Danni's blue eyes looked coldly at him, her pink lips involuntarily pursed little and she ignored his comment and walked by. He knew that she reasonably thought that she should be the successful candidate.

Teasingly he reached out with his large strong arm around her waist and said, "whoever wins we should remain friends." Danni moved away from his hand and glared at him, whilst he simply smiled in his annoying way.

Later that afternoon they were brought into the regional managers office and informed that Leroy would be the successful candidate for the role, and that he would now be her immediate superior. Danni's face flushed in shock and her blue eyes widened in disbelief. However she realise the decision was final and graciously if somewhat grudgingly said a quiet well done to Leroy before leaving crestfallen from the meeting room.

Later, when everyone else had gone home, Leroy wandered over and looking Danni directly in the eyes said, "I know you wanted the role too, but I hope that we can have a productive working relationship with you working under me."

There was a look in his eye that signalled his realisation that his words would be somewhat provocative to her. However Danni had to acknowledge the reality of the situation and somewhat sheepishly and quietly said "I'm sure that we can work together well as a team".

"Good" said Leroy breaking into a smile, "to really move things forward we will need to work a little later, given that a number of our clients are on the West Coast, I assume that's okay with you Danni?"

Before she had a chance to give her consent he said "I'm okay with you coming in a little later maybe 9 am, so that your days don't get too long. So that's the schedule from now on. Oh and if you can bring me a coffee when you arrive that would be a great chance for us to plan for the day ahead. I prefer mine strong and black", he said with a slight glint in his eye.

Again Danni flushed involuntarily, as Leroy started to excerpt his authority over her, clearly indicating her subservience to him in his new role. Again there was nothing she could do and she simply nodded and prepared to go home for the evening.

The next day Leroy put the second part of his plan into operation. Leroy had paid a shady, but senior operative in the IT department to give him full access to Danni's email accounts and social media as well as her Internet history.

Leroy scanned through Danni's information for any points of leverage. One of the first Items that caught his eye was Danni's google searches for cures for impotence brought about by prostate cancer treatments. Leroy correctly surmised that this related to Danni's materially older husband Steve.

As he read the searches, his large black clock swelled in his pants. This had to mean that it was unlikely Danni and her sexy body were getting serviced properly or even at all. Leroy realised that this had to leave her somewhat frustrated and more vulnerable to seduction.

Leroy knew that his manhood was not only large but extremely virile and rigid. If he got a chance to penetrate her with it, the contrast with what was probably a small and almost completely flaccid offering from her sexually impaired husband would be mind-blowing.

Leroy's anticipation was further fueled when he was able to access her private Facebook section. Leroy savored the photos of Danni at the beach with her husband in quite a skimpy white bikini. The bikini top was very low cut and showed off Danni's substantial pale cleavage and her nipples looked quite long and pointy under the sheer top. This was just how Leroy liked nipples on his white women. Her stomach looked flat and quite well defined and the high cut bottoms barely covered what he was sure would be a blonde tipped pussy.

Leroy knew then that he had to take her and pump her with his huge tool until she came for him.

Leroy needed more, he needed something that would offer him leverage over her and to his joy he found exactly that. There were a couple of emails from Danni's father who worked in another department in the same company. The emails made a slighting reference to the fact that quotas had led to some underqualified black people being promoted ahead of some technically superior white candidates.

The email's language was a little loose and was intended to be for a private email only, but Leroy realised he could use the more extreme interpretation of this email to paint Danni's father and in fact Danni as white supremacists. This task was made easier by Danni's father also including in the email a couple of racially insensitive jokes.

Leroy realised that the jokes were just a form of banter meant for private conversation, but in this day and age and in the context of his previous commentary they would and could they used to paint Danni's father and indeed Danni in a very unfavourable light. This would leave Danni in an extremely vulnerable and submissive position to Leroy if she wanted the email exchange kept confidential.

The very thought of Danni needing to submit to him, made his large black penis swell even more, to almost full erection. He smiled realising that his excitement was due to his anticipating being able to finally penetrate and pleasure his blonde rival. He put his plan into action that very evening...

Calling Danni into his office, just after the last of the other staff had left, Leroy started the conversation in what was meant to be a very constructive if disappointed manner.

"Danni I hope you realise that I wanted to work with you in a constructive way, even though I know you've never really liked me because of the colour of my skin."

Danni was shocked by his opening and swiftly said

"No Leroy I don't have any problem with that, Maybe because we were rivals for the same job, there was some friction, but I have accepted that you have the promotion and I'm looking forward to working with you."

In truth Danni was no racist, she had been very disturbed by Leroy continually hitting on her and she found his attitude to be cocky and arrogant but she had no issues with black people or any other ethnic groups.

Leroy continued with his initial theme.

"I think you also know that I find you very attractive as a woman, but I know that you continually rejected my offer of a relationship, because of the colour of my skin."

"No Leroy it's not that at all, I'm married, and I could never cheat on my husband."

"I wish I could believe that that is your reason Danni, but when I found these horrible racist emails between you and your father, I realised there was a much deeper racial issue that you have."

With that Leroy let the now, deeply shocked, Danni read through carefully the email correspondence that he had printed out between her and her father. Leroy continued on in the sanctimonious manner,

"I am sure that you realise Danni that in this day and age such racist attitudes mean both you and your father will have to be summarily dismissed from employment in this company."

Danni was completely aghast at this turn of events and realised that her father would lose both his employment and pension benefits if he was dismissed for a serious misdemeanour If she was also summarily dismissed,, she would lose all of her health insurance and be unable to contribute to her husband's medical treatments. As the full seriousness of the situation sunk in, Danni became desperate and started pleading with Leroy to find any way out. for her, of this terrible situation.

Leroy began his pre-planned speech,

"Well, it's hard for me to ignore such terrible racist behaviour, there's probably not much that you could do after this to prove to me that you can turn away from your racist upbringing. However, before I make a final decision, let's at least have a drink together whilst I think about what else and what other options there may be."

With that Leroy poured some of his vintage whiskey for himself and Danni. She noticed that he filled her glass almost to the brim of her large glass, whilst his was barely 1/3 full.

Danni tried to demure, as she drank very little alcohol. He had given her way more than her normal consumption over an entire evening.

Leroy took her attempted refusal of such a large drink very seriously, insisting it was an attempt to avoid socialising with a man of colour and another confirmation of her racism.

Danni realised that she was in a terrible situation and her actions could indeed be interpreted this way given the circumstances. Against her inner wishes, she sought to alleviate Leroy's concerns and started drinking. At his insistence and urging, she finished most of her glass, drinking alongside him as they talked over the next few minutes.

Leroy was secretly delighted to see the slim blonde downing such a large amount of whiskey, correctly surmising that she would soon be very intoxicated with lowered inhibitions. He poured them both a second glass, insisting she kept up with him, as he talked to her about the severe racism that he had encountered during his adult life in order to make her feel even more on the backfoot.

Most of this was complete fiction, but it served it's purpose and made Danni feel incredibly guilty and frightened about the consequences of the email. On top of this Danni, who rarely drank more than a single glass of wine, realised the alcohol was rapidly making her woozy.

Leroy then came down to sit beside her on the couch. Desperate for any lifeline, Danni pleaded to him.

"There must be something I can do; this can't happen to me and my father. You must be able to help me. I promise that I am not and never have been racially prejudiced".

Leroy felt his phallus swelling as he anticipated the likely outcome of this conversation.

"Well Danni words don't really mean a lot. You would have to show me by your actions that you are not repulsed by blackness or black people."

Danni was already very intoxicated from drinking what was at least four times her normal level of alcohol in an evening. She realised that Leroy was edging closer with his strong arm reaching around her shoulder.

With a sinking feeling Danni realised what direction this would have to go in, but she also realised she had no choice but to at least play-along to some extent. She said hesitantly,

"I'm not racist, I'm prepared show you.."

"Well okay". said Leroy seemingly pondering the situation.

"I think you have to show me now that I don't repulse you."

With that, he put his large hand behind her blonde head and angled her pretty pink lips for their first interracial kiss.

Danni felt sick in her stomach but realised that she had to cooperate at least for a while, to let Leroy kiss and maybe fondle her a little in order to prove her unprejudiced nature. With that she gently opened her mouth to accept Leroy's thick probing tongue and put her small hands on what she realised were burly and masculine shoulders.

A slight thrill went through Danni's body at the realisation of Leroy's masculine physique, no doubt enabled by the alcohol and lack of sexual satisfaction at home,. Leroy pulled her slim body to him as he kissed her passionately as he swiftly unbuttoned her silky blouse.

Before she knew it the blouse was off and her milky white breasts were partially displayed for his hungry gaze in the lacy white half cup bra. Skilled at this kind of thing, Leroy quickly reached inside the bra and, with delight, cupped one firm round white breast in his strong dark hand. The protruding nipple that he had imagined from the bikini photo, was as long and hard as he had hoped, It protruded against his palm whilst he relentlessly, triumphantly kneaded his former rival's full white breast. The feeling of sexual conquest was intoxicating.

Danni's mind was already a little foggy from the alcohol and the shock of Leroy's allegations. Truthfully, if embarrassingly, she realised that she was getting wet, The lack of sexual attention shown to her by her husband over recent months also left her much more easily stimulated, and Danni did feel a growing arousal from being confidently handled by a very masculine man even if he was black, an obnoxious jerk and her immediate superior.

Before Danni realised it, her bra was completely off and his hands were expertly tweaking and fondling her prominent pink nipples, whilst his thick tongue was busy deep in her small mouth. Despite herself, the physical stimulation combined with the copious amounts of alcohol, lead to her starting to feel increasingly aroused as well as very ashamed and embarrassed. She realised that she had to go along at least with this level of peting in order to placate her boss.

In her excited and inebriated state, she was slow to realise that Leroy had now removed most of his clothes and slipped off her skirt, leaving her only in her panties and stockings. Leroy was lying on top of her, whilst Danni, despite severe misgivings grasped his strong black torso in her slim white arms in order to convey her lack of disdain for his skin colour.

His large thick lips moved away from her petite mouth, in order to to lick, suckle, and powerfully suction her increasingly sensitive throbbing breasts and nipples. Her head tilted back, eyes closed, as Danni allowed herself to briefly luxuriate in this feeling,which had been absent in recent months from her marital bed.

In truth, Leroy as well as being very well hung, was a very skilful lover of white women. Whilst his mouth and lips were busy on her round white breasts, his hands were caressing teasing her soft peachy white bottom and upper thighs above the stocking line. Without her noticing Leroy used his great strength to snap both edges of her lacy white panties and pulled away her last protective layer.

The drink and his caresses combined with months of frustration, had left her pussy becoming extremely wet and starting to swell as her labia engorged. So that when Leroy's strong dark hand first reached between her legs to cup her pussy, his fingers sliding down it's now moistening length, she was shocked that there was no protective barrier.

Leroy made the first breach in Danni's inner defenses, his thick middle finger opening her up, with an accompanying, gratifying gasp from his white subordinate. It dipped between her labia, collected her moisture and rubbed it sensuously around her firming clitoris.

This created an involuntary pelvic spasm, and finally she tried to draw a line.

"No Leroy that's going to far".

Leroy's head moved up from between her breasts to gaze seriously into her round blue eyes.

"I'm going to go down on you now Danni, I love white pussy and I want to see what your beautiful face looks like when you come. You need to show me that this is not repugnant to you because I'm black".

Danni's drunken over-stimulated mind struggled to make sense of this. Did Leroy seriously mean he wanted to give her oral sex him on the couch! Surely this had to be some terrible dream! But before Danni could react, Leroy had taken a slim white thigh in each strong dark hand and pushed them back and to the side, fully opening her beautiful blonde pussy to his thick dark lips and searching tongue.

"Oh no Leroy, don't, you can't....."

Danni soon had sensory overload as his large mouth fully engaged with her sex and powerful sensations took over her thoughts.

Leroy's tongue delved deeply inside her, then his thick African lips suctioned around her ever swelling clitoris as his hands moved to cup and possess his subordinates highly sensitised breasts.

To help bring her to the brink of orgasm, he grabbed and pinched her protruding pink nipples sharply, noting for future reference the immediate undulation of her pelvis it created.

"Oh, ohh, ahh, don't Leroy..."

Leroy continued and was encouraged rather than perturbed by her words. Her undulations started to merge into an incipient orgasm.,

"Oh, I'm going to cum," Danni finally gasped, unable to hold out anymore.

Wanting to see the white woman's pleasure as she came, Leroy lifted his head and used his fingers instead to stimulate her clitoris as his eyes watched fascinated by Danni's orgasmic rapture.

"Ooh, oooo, ah. Uh-huh, oh oh,,,I'm cumming.....ahhh" Danni exclaimed in reluctant submission as she orgasmed from the masterful stimulation of her black boss.

Her pretty blonde head arched back exposing her throat in the sexually subservient pose of a woman before her dominating lover, whilst her hips continually undulated moving underneath his probing fingers Leroy was delighted to hear Danni's rapturous moans of climax. Her first cum for a black man he thought determined that it would be one of many.

Danni was gently returning to full awareness following her deep orgasm as she realised that Leroy had lifted her onto his large work desk and now was assuming a fully mounted position. With a shock she realised he planned to complete his breach of her sexual defences.

"No Leroy, you can't do this. This is going too far!"

Ignoring her words he moved to push her slim toned white thighs apart with his strong black legs.

"No!" she shouted more determinedly and slapped his face.

Danni thought that would bring him to his senses. But Leroy was too close to his intended quarry to let any resistance slow him. He grabbed both of her wrists and forced them above her head with his strong hands.

He remembered seeing an old movie called "The Shaming" with Ann Hayward which featured initially non-consensual interracial sex between a young strong black student and a pretty white female teacher. It has fuelled some of his growing desires to take white women forcibly at the time. He realised with excitement that Danni's position and the way he held her under him on the desk exactly mirrored the initial penetration scene on the slim schoolteacher's desk in the 1960s movie, (which was very ground breaking for its time).

Just as Ann Hayward's character had, Danni struggled under him, continually say no and shaking her head ineffectually from side to side.

jones286
jones286
305 Followers
12