Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy tried to align his, by now rock hard, black cock with her soaked and potentially receptive white pussy. Unfortunately for him, this was hard as she was desperately wiggling her hips from side to avoid her final defences being breached. He realised he had to obtain more leverage and would need to use one arm to do so, but would not be able to hold her wrists in one hand for anything more than a couple of seconds.

Leroy manage to get both of her wrists directly behind her head in order to minimise any leverage Danni would have. This left Danni in a humilatingly weak position that he remembered from "the Shaming". He managed to then pin them, very briefly, in one hand whilst his right hand scooped up he left knee into the crook of his arm and pulled it up and sideways, towards her bared white breast. He was then able to reconnect both hands onto her wrists before she has had a chance to break free.

The position he had achieved offered two huge benefits for Leroy. Firstly the blonde pussy was opened very wide for him given the separation of her thighs. Secondly now his elbow pinned her left thigh back up against her body, she could no longer move her hips freely. With both of her hands now held against behind Denny's blonde head he was able to very quickly move his left hand away to place his large hard and throbbing purple plans right up against her swollen soaked pink labia. Leroy quickly reconnect both hands to hold her wrists back behind her head.

"No..." Danni called out in a defeated wail.

She realised that she's been physically stalemated. With both arms pinned to the table behind her head, the left knee jammed up against her body, his black cock feeling so hard and warm lodged at the entrance to her womanhood, she realised that she was in the perfect position to be breached and penetrated by her first black cock.

In conscious imitation of the dialoge from the movie, Leroy said patronisingly, "Hush now Danni, you will like it when I get inside that tight little place".

"No no" called that Danni shaking her head uselessly from side to side in unconcious imitation of Ann Heyward's character.

"Yes you will baby, Yes you will".

Now in exact imitation of the movie, Leroy combined an initial hip thrust, with a tug downward along the table of Danni's forearms and upper body. The combination, along with Leroy's careful preparation of her labia by extensive oral sex, enabled his large dark purple head to achieve its first penetration of Danni's blonde womanhood.

Despite her desperate attempts to avoid it Leroy triumphantly achieved his longstanding aim. His huge black clock had made its first, if initially very shallow, entry into Danny's small tight white pussy.

To Danni this initial penetration felt like something huge was being inserted into her most private area. Again she unwitting followed the movie script as she also groaned deeply and gutturally as breath was forced from her body by the initial stunning penetration..

"arhh, ugghh,,,,,"

Having achieved his initial breach Leroy determined to try and calm his new conquest. He stopped making any but the smallest, most gentle movements and whispered into Danni's ear and deeply into her by now clouded consciousness,

"I'm sorry my penis is so big Danni, but if you can just be a little bit cooperative I'll go nice and slow I promise...I'm inside now, I'll take it easy...."

He was Intent on trying to relieve her discomfort, to ensure her maiden ride on a big black cock became very pleasurable.

Danni's mind rebelled against his words at first, but defeatedly she realised that she had been penetrated by another man for the first time since her marriage, and that there was nothing she could change about that. Danni also wanted to ease the discomfort that his entry had created....

"Just be gentle Leroy, really it's too big for me".

"I will be so gentle baby..."

Soon his mouth again covered her small pink lips and his the tongue mirrored the penetration that was occurring lower down her body.

Danni In seeking instinctively to reduce the pressure caused by such a wide hard penis gaining entry to her vagina, opened her legs as wide as she could to reduce friction.

Pleased with her tacit acceptance of her fate, Leroy gently rocked back and forwards using her own moisture which was abundant, to aid the further penetration of her extremely tight vagina by his very girthy black penis.

Leroy was deliberately slow and gentle, determined that she would receive a vagina orgasm from his penetration. Danni did not want any such thing but the gradual rhythmic movements soon stimulted her tightly stretched birth canal, started to take her in that direction despite her wishes.

Leroy was actually very careful with his new white lover, guessing that even before his virility had started to fail, her husband probably had a shorter and definitely much thinner white penis. He only used about half of his length, but his tremendous thickness made the penetration incredibly impactful for Danni.

Soon the rhythmic pulling in and out of her tightly stretched labia led to further stimulation of her clitoris. The biological detail was lost in Danni, but she did realise that a second if un-wanted climax was on its way. Leroy's tremendous thickness created a much tighter and more stimulating physical bond that Steven was ever capable of she realised guiltily.

Automatically as Danni came close to her peak her slim white arms hugged the muscular torso of her black lover and her white legs reached up and wrapped around his hips unconsciously easing his penetration.

In triumph Leroy realised that she was going to come for him and his big black cock and it was going to be a big climax. His hands reached above her blonde head and used that to pull her body down into him with every thrust. Danni's breaths started to deepen and soon she was moaning as she could feel what was clearly an enormously thick penis starting to swell inside her.

"Okay baby, this is it, I'm going to come inside you.".

"No you cant...." She called out in desperation, but her body's actions contradicted her words.

Danni's arms and legs started pulling him to her and her pelvis rocked in time with his thrusts, welcoming the black invader deeper inside her. Finally her tightly stretched vagina started a rhythmic pulsing unconsciously trying to elicit ejaculation from the pleasure giving African invader.

It was too much for both of them and In what seemed to Danni like a never ending orgasm, Leroy pumped huge amounts of is African jism into her receptive Caucasian pussy. The feeling of satisfaction from finally pumping this haughty blonde full of his cum was incredible mentally as well as physically.

When it was all done Danni lay exhausted on the desk, eyes shut in shame, defeat and embarrassment, her breath taking a long time to recover as her mind struggled to process what had happened.

Leroy dismounted from his new white conquest and ran both black hands possessively over her over her still panting white body. One hand grasped her right breast possessively, whilst his other moved down to cover and cup the blonde pussy that he had so recently taken.

Leroy glanced down and was delighted to see much of his thick cum oozing out from Danni's still widely spread white thighs, running down between her beautifully round white bottom and pooling on his desk. Such a perfect position for a white woman he thought with pride at his achievement.

Leroy realised how he could symbolise his possession of Danni's body. Scooping up copious amounts of his cum he coated her round white breasts with it and even wrote an L in sperm on her flat, but still quivering white stomach.

As the took firm symbolic possession of his prize, Leroy kissed Danni strongly on the lips, his tongue again entering deeply.. Then with his hand still busy on her body, he decided to leave on the note which reaffirmed his managerial authority over his white subordinate. He whispered in her petite ear,

"You dont need to worry about it tonight Danni, but clean up my desk in the morning. Don't forget, despite our new relationship, I am still your boss."

With that Leroy swiftly put on his clothes and left the still prone and shellshocked Danni naked on his desk. She was still on her back, legs apart and erect nipples pointing to the ceiling in the position of a well fucked woman, taken and pleasured by a superior and dominating new lover.

12