Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 03

Story Info
Leroy establishes himself as Danni’s Alpha Male.
3.8k words
4.49
24.8k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
307 Followers

Fortuitously, Danni thought on her way home, she had a holiday with Kevin booked for the next week after this second explosive evening with Leroy.

During their time away, Danni tried not to think about Leroy and instead to rekindle her physical relationship with Kevin. On several evenings they would retire to bed and kiss and cuddle and Kevin's gentle foreplay would create some genuine arousal within her. However, on each occasion as Kevin moved between her legs, attempting to mount her, his modest penis would soften, leading to an embarrassing experience for both of them. In desperation he would vainly attempt to push it into her with his fingers as he softened, which never worked, it's hard to push on a string! Shame at his lack of virility would combine with the physical effects of the treatments he was undergoing, to leave him functionally impotent for the entire week.

On each night that they started a sexual encounter, Danni would be left hanging, legs apart, pussy moist and awaiting his entry only to be left with unsatisfied arousal. On the third and final occasion, Danni waited until Kevin was asleep and quietly went to the bathroom and started to caress her pussy with one hand whilst gently pinching her still hard nipples with the other. The week of frustration drove her to finally have a long masturbatory session, which was very rare for her.

As Danni's arousal increased, she tried to use Kevin as a source of inspiration but found her mind wandering to the deep climaxes supplied by Leroy. As her fingers played in her liquid arousal, she remembered the size, feeling and taste of Leroy's incredible manhood, which in sharp contrast to Kevin's stayed absolutely rock hard throughout their encounter as it strongly pumped and stretched her wet pussy. Her fingers circled her bud in memory of how Leroy had performed the same action so skilfully, her other hand squeezed her nipples just as Leroy had and as she remembered swallowing and swallowing copious amounts of Leroy's creamy fluid, she came and came and came.

Danni snuck back to the bed alongside Kevin's sleeping body, feeling guilty but fully satisfied for the only time on the holiday. Danni did not realise it at the time, but Kevin had guessed what she had been doing and it made him feel even more sexually inadequate. He quietly decided that until things changed physically for him, he would not attempt traditional sexual intercourse with his beautiful wife, it was too humiliating for them both. This decision was to have long term ramifications that Kevin did not realise...

Danni arrived back at work the next Monday in trepidation, but with an involuntary frisson of sexual excitement due to the thrill of the unknown. Danni was surprised to hear that Leroy had taken the coming the week as a holiday. She was relieved, but somewhere deep down, she was also a little disappointed.

The week that Leroy was away, Danni worked very hard, as he had left a lot of tasks for her to complete. Danni was very irritated that not only had he taken the promotion that she wanted, not only was Leroy taking her sexual liberties with her on a regular basis, but now he was giving her huge amounts of his work to do! Irritation at Leroy burned within her. Danni had previously discussed her work-related irritation with Leroy with her husband, although she carefully avoided any discussion of Leroy's sexual innuendoes and later sexual activity with her, not wanting to create major issues at work. In fact, when Kevin, surprised as how annoyed she had become at Leroy, asked her if he had been inappropriate with her in a sleazy way, she had told Kevin, "No I can't fault him in that area, he's been a perfect gentleman in that regard."

That was a very, very rare example of Danni lying. Even a white lie like that, meant to protect her husband, she found extremely hard to say. Her upbringing had been very strong on being always truthful, which was something that Leroy had picked up on during his careful observation of her at work and something that he was to exploit later...

In the office Danni felt no hesitation in complaining about Leroy's unfair work allocation to her two closest office confidantes, Anna and Hugo. The two sympathised with her, especially Hugo. The three of them were a relatively tight knit group, being at the same level in the department and often sharing their observations and thoughts.

Anna was a hourglass figured blue eyed blonde in her early twenties, around five years younger than Danni. Anna was pretty, but sexy rather than beautiful, slim waist, curvaceous hips, and large round white breasts, with a very deep cleavage, usually hidden under her work clothes. She was quite impressionable and looked up to and even slightly hero-worshipped the more sophisticated, beautiful and slender Danni. Leroy she found overbearing and rather intimidating, but generally followed Danni's example in her interactions with him.

Hugo was around 25, had been educated at an Ivy League college and was quietly ambitious. In another era his education could have led to him being promoted slightly prematurely above the older, more experienced, Leroy and Danni, but in the current environment, the need to show diversity meant that he was at a disadvantage rather than an advantage in the promotion stakes. In truth Hugo found Danni extremely attractive and would love to have a dalliance with the slightly older, beautiful woman. He knew she was married, but still harboured a strong attraction for her. The preppy Hugo felt an irritation at Leroy's cocky attitude and felt intellectually superior to the less well-educated black man. His wealthy family had had domestic staff when he grew up, who were mainly black so he was especially unused to his current work situation, with Leroy being his superior as the head of department.

At home, during that next week, Danni was a little disappointed to see no signs of romantic moves from Kevin. Especially after the disappointing bedroom activities during their recent holiday, Danni wanted to keep some spark in their physical relationship. She tried to entice Kevin by wearing very sexy (for her) white lacy lingerie, but he seemed impervious to temptation and showed no sign of arousal, leaving her feeling a little physically frustrated and isolated emotionally.

When Leroy came back to work, Danni was determined to cold shoulder him and was frosty, but business like the whole day. She was about to leave for home when Leroy called her into his office. Danni was determined to get on the front foot and control the agenda and course of events for a change. She said angrily to Leroy, "I can't believe on top of everything else you have done to me, that you gave me such a huge pile of work, which was really your work, to complete on my own, with NO input or help from you, whilst you took it easy on holiday!"

"I understand your annoyance and why you feel this way Danni, but as you know budgets are tight, costs are under pressure and there is a freeze on salary raises."

"I know that Leroy, but how is that related to swamping me in work and not helping me with it AT ALL last week!"

"Danni it was all to enable me to help you. You see I know you are still bitter that you did not get the promotion and the pay rise that would come with it. Given that I have tried to position you for a promotion to deputy head of Business Development, working as my direct number two. My boss was unwilling to allow me the extra budget and did not see the need. I showed him the quality of work that you could do entirely on your own meaning that you were fully capable of covering for me when I must travel for major client meetings."

Once again Danni was completely put on the back foot by Leroy and asked in a much more subdued and quiet voice, "What was his reaction Leroy...?"

Pausing to build up her anticipation, Leroy smiled and said, "He's approved it Danni! I can give you a $20,000 pay rise and promotion to the Deputy Head of department!" With that he picked Danni up in his strong arms and hugged her warmly.

Danni felt a thrill of exhilaration at the news and opened herself to the celebrations. She returned Leroy's hug and even passively accepted his jubilant kiss, which Leroy soon converted to something more passionate. She reluctantly opened her lips, still caught up in jubilation, to his probing tongue and participated in a long soul kiss with her amorous black boss. Soon they were once again sampling his expensive whiskey collection. Danni was genuinely overjoyed at the news and happy to celebrate.

Once again, Leroy ensured Danni drank plenty of whisky and once he assessed she was sufficiently inebriated, he suggested, "Could I give you a celebratory massage Danni?" Danni was very reluctant but remembering the feeling of his strong hands and feeling full of gratitude, Danni quietly nodded. She also realised their agreement would cover such activities and to refuse would lead to Leroy accusing her of not throwing off her remaining racist tendencies. Soon Leroy had his tipsy blonde prize fully naked on a foam pad on his large desk and was applying scented massage oil over her back, shoulders, butt and legs. Leroy had planned well and soon Danni was softly sighing as he worked all the kinks out of her shoulders and upper back.

Danni was becoming very relaxed on top of being very happy and drunk. Leroy started working on her legs and lower body. He massaged her calves then moved up her body to her thighs and butt. Soon he was driving up from her knees, along the backs of her legs and over her pneumatic white bottom. Then he started alternating this with a firm, strong kneading of her round buttocks. The upward strokes pushed her slim body rhythmically up and down along his foam-covered desk. The pressure pushed her mons into the foam top and then released it, giving indirect rhythmic stimulation to her clitoral area and her breasts and nipples. It was reminiscent of the motion of copulation she dreamily thought.

Gradually Danni was becoming aroused. This was amplified when Leroy dripped warm massage oil down her butt, and it ran between the cleft of her buttocks and then down across her now swelling slit and onto her clitoris. Soon his driving massage moved towards her inner thighs, and she felt her legs being pushed a little open for him, then gradually opening wider. When he next kneaded her buttocks with one large hand, the other hand moved to cup her swelling, oil covered labia. "Ohhh...Ahhh...." Danni moaned in sexual pleasure. Unlike on the previous two occasions, she did not resist strongly this time; it was all feeling too good. Leroy's timing was perfect....

He reflected that the journey he had planned for her from indignant resistance to reluctance to enthusiastic acceptance of him as her black lover probably would have a penultimate stage of passive acceptance. He estimated that he was already at stage two with Danni only showing reluctance rather than resistance and was on her way to passive acceptance.

Soon Leroy breached her swelling moist blonde pussy with his long thick black middle finger. "Ahhh, ohhhh...," Danni sighed in dreamy appreciation. Feeling no resistance, soon Leroy pushed in a second finger, Danni gasping as she was already being stretched significantly wider than Kevin ever achieved. Then Leroy began systematically masturbating her under serviced white pussy. "Ooooh, yes..., just like that Leroy, just there, yesssss...," Danni said husky in arousal, as her white pussy started to build to orgasm, rhythmically squeezing her black boss' thrusting, pleasure-giving fingers.

"Leroy we shouldn't be doing this," Danni said, guilty and resentful after her orgasm finished despite the immediate arousal that his touch continued to creat within her. However, she knew given their agreement, she had to willingly accept anything short of penile penetration. Leroy ignored her protests and turned her over, naked and now face up on his foam massage mattress.

Leroy now had her completely naked body on full display for him, despite her half-hearted resistance. His gaze wandered over the blonde beauty now fully revealed, pink nipples hard for him, slim flat stomach still quivering a little post her orgasm, shapely white thighs slightly parted for him and most alluringly, the moist blonde tipped womanhood that was his target. Danni was blushing slightly at being so exposed to his hungry gaze. Leroy determined to rid her of this shyness.

"We must become used to seeing each other in our primal states in order to overcome the deeply ingrained racism common in society and especially in your family. I bet you never had a black boyfriend before me? Or even kissed a black man before?"

Danni shook her head, eyes down in guilty admission. Alcohol clouded her thoughts, otherwise she might have responded that she was brought up in a largely white suburb. Leroy took his opportunity to commence caressing both her lovely round white breasts and gradually built up to kneading and milking them, rebuilding her excitement.

As Leroy worked on her body systematically, Danni, under guidance from him, reluctantly reciprocated by stroking his strong muscular chest and shoulders. Next her hands drifted down to his chiselled abs, her fingers now with a will of their own started gently tracing the grooves between his six pack in wonderment at the definition of his midsection. Leroy looked like a body builder and Danni had not realised how entranced she was becoming from studying and caressing his strong dark body.

Leroy could feel her nipples getting rock hard and aureoles puckering and realised she was turned on by his muscular abs. To capitalise on this, he slipped one hand between her legs and started to gently tease her already re-hardening clit. Soon his expert caressing brought Danni to brink of another climax. As her clitoris throbbed on the edge of orgasm, Danni's lust filled gaze fell onto Leroy's swelling and already extremely long and thick penis (even though it was only semi engorged). Guiltily Danni could not help but contrast it with the failed erections and limpness that she had experienced several times on her holiday.

Being precise in his stimulation, Leroy kept Danni very close to her sexual peak, with small orgasms coming and going, but keeping her remaining highly aroused throughout. In her excited state she unselfconsciously grasped his huge phallus firmly with both hands, wanting to feel its full 10.5-inch length. To make her comfortable he propped her head up with a cushion but let her decide on her own actions. His other hand continued its knowing, steady circles around her clitoris in just the way she liked it (her body's reaction was showing him more of it's secrets on every sexual event they had).

In truth his manhood deeply excited her, despite her attempts to deny it to herself. Especially when contrasted with her husbands slim and generally soft pale offering it stood as a masthead of undeniable virility. It was becoming increasingly familiar to her as she studied the thick dark veins which crisscrossed the shaft. In fact she guilty realised that it was becoming more familiar to her than Kevin's manhood. Her double handed steady pumping of his shaft was bringing him to a tremendous level of rigidity and was making his glans head swell and flush a deep purple. The sight of it was just too tempting and Danni, without prompting, in her highly aroused state bent her head and opened wide to take Leroy in her mouth. Remembering his previous tuition, Danni's tongue teased under the thick frill of the head. Hearing his groan of pleasure gave her a sexual thrill. In her excited state, her feminine need to pleasure an Alpha Male was taking over and guiding her actions.

Leroy decided to use this moment to gain some verbal admissions from his blonde subordinate.

"Do you like my penis Danni?"

Reluctant to admit this to her boss, but giving in to her truthful upbringing, Danni nodded, with the cock head still in her mouth. Leroy pulled it slightly back, so she could speak, wanting to obtain more admissions from her. Her hands retained their two handed grip and his fingers knowingly swirled round her clitoris as she studied it. Leroy wanted her to associate his huge phallus with sexual pleasure and was determined that whenever she was stroking it, licking it and looking at it he would ensure she was highly aroused from his masturbation.

"What do you think of it Danni? Describe it."

Danni flushed in embarrassment at having to open herself up this way, but she realised she had to speak and her arousal and truthful nature led her to admit her inner thoughts about his huge organ.

"It's beautiful and very masculine Leroy."

"Does it make you wet Danni? Does it arouse you?"

As he said this Leroy brought more of her abundant moisture forth from her vagina and spun his fingers more quickly around her very erect clit. Bringing an immediate response from her he was pleased to see.

"Ohhh, Ahhh...Ugghh... Yes Leroy it makes me wet, it turns me on"

This was self evident from her actions but Leroy wanted more.

"What is it about my black penis that makes you wet and turns you on?"

"Your black penis is so long and thick and so hard Leroy, that's what turns me on," Danni finally admitted, panting with excitement, guiltily but truthfully.

Leroy smiled in satisfaction and his organ throbbed in pride. He then moved over her in a 69 position and pulled her blondness against his thick dark lips and tongue and started to tease and eventually suck her most intimate areas.

Holding his phallus in one hand, Danni flung her blonde head back at this tremendous thrill and throatily she exclaimed, "Oh my God, Oh my God Leroy! Just there, just there..."

Leroy was delighted by the response which showed his increasing knowledge of her erogenous responses and continued to slowly eat out her pussy as her hips started to slowly undulate involuntarily. This time she moved to climax quicker than he did and as her hips continued to move and her labia swell. Soon his white subordinate was again climaxing strongly for her black boss.

As Danni lay on his desk, still in orgasmic bliss, Leroy moved over her and applying the last few tugs needed to bring himself to climax started to spurt his rich cream all over her pale white body. As Danni lay recovering, this further show of sexual dominance, by the man who she reluctantly realised now was her Alpha Male, caused a third orgasm. Tremors reverberated in her pussy, as she felt Leroy rubbing his come all over her stomach and pale breasts. He then deliberately scooped the largest amounts and massaged her labia opening her up, scooping much of his white cum into her now open vagina. As she started to recover, she looked at him and the thick white sperm he held in two fingers.

"Now open wide Danni," he said masterfully, "I need you to show further racial acceptance." Reluctantly she opened her pink lips wide, and Leroy's fingers went deep into her mouth, leaving his rich creamy present on her pretty pink tongue. "Now swallow it and accept me," he said looking deeply into her wide blue eyes. Obediently Danni who, was reluctantly becoming used to this, swallowed Leroy's cum, whilst looking at the handsome dark face of the black man, she realised was, despite her resistance, becoming her lover.

"How do I taste Danni?" he Inquired teasingly. "Salty," she said truthfully as she submissively continued to gulp down any excess sperm that he wiped off her body.

"See that doesn't taste so bad, does it?" said Leroy. With her arousal diminishing the reality of what she was doing came to her again and Danni swiftly got dressed and left once again feeling shame and embarrassment.

When she got home, and went to the bedroom to get changed, she couldn't believe that, once again, Kevin seemed aroused and wanted to attempt intimacy with her. This was the second time that his erratic libido seemed to have been activated after she had been blacked by Leroy.

jones286
jones286
307 Followers
12