Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's eagerness made Danni again wonder if things she had read about one male smelling another males' pheromones on her body and acting as a form of trigger or sexual competition is what was driving him. Another possibility she realised was that she was arriving home in an aroused state post multiple orgasms and somehow his body was reacting to that. The third option she guiltily thought was probably the most likely, that the Beta Male was responding to the sexual scent that that Alpha Male had left on her body.

Either way, in an unusually forceful way Kevin insisted on stripping her before she could even have a shower. Kevin was urgently kissing all over her body, which she realised would still have a residual covering from Leroy, although, probably imperceptible to Kevin in his excited state.

Kevin went down on her, and she was surprised he couldn't taste what was the thicker layer of residue that Leroy had left there indeed Kevin seemed to eat her out with more enthusiasm and energy than normal. The naughty thought the Leroy's pheromones were powerful enough to excite both her and Kevin caused her to become very excited. Rather than trying to mount her, Kevin lay underneath her, head between her legs as she crouched on the bed, and he positioned her body above him. Danni felt a strange arousal that Kevin was effectively licking her clean from tonight's sexual encounter and was pleased to see that Kevin had become, for a change, throbbingly erect.

Danni, reached down, her one hand sufficient to grasp and rub him. His slim five incher throbbed pleasingly in her hand. Excitedly she rode his face as she quickened her rubbing, of what she increasingly realised was a small, but currently firm penis, determined to bring them both to simultaneous orgasm.

Kevin could not seem to get enough of her pussy and was licking and sucking enthusiastically. Danni felt an orgasm start to well up as her vagina started to contract squeezing any remaining cum that Leroy had massaged into her pussy into Kevin's mouth. Both of them came together explosively, Kevin's five incher spurting high as Danni pushed her pussy down hard on his open mouth.....

As Danni started to recover, her pussy fully across her prone husband's mouth, she held his penis now soft and small in her hand. Her honest nature caused her to acknowledge to herself that Kevin was loving and sweet, but sexually was indeed a natural Beta Male. She realised that fact diminished her sexual desire for him but did not nothing to change her view of him as a loving, considerate and very generous husband.

12