Dannii Minogue - The Arrangement

Story Info
Dannii gets into delicious double trouble.
10.5k words
4.79
4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Finished with work for the evening, another busy Saturday of shooting her latest TV show, Dannii Minogue breathed out slowly as she sat down in her dressing room and finally had a minute to herself. She took her time to just relax and let herself calm down, to take it in and pause after what had been a manic day in front of the cameras. Pushing her long, dark hair back, she looked in the mirror and checked herself out, seeing the make-up she'd need to take off which had been done for whatever look they wanted that night on the show.

She stood up, stretching as she kicked her high heels off before she grabbed the zip of her dress and drew it down, releasing the strapless designer number that wrapped her body. Carefully stepping out of the expensive garment, she stepped to the rack and selected a hanger for it, putting it back where it should be as she stood in just a strapless, skin tone bra and black panties, simple for hiding underneath the expensive fabric.

Feeling free in her underwear, she sat back down and took out her make-up wipes, setting about removing it all from her face before she went home. It took a little while, but soon she was fresh faced and into her casual clothes, her favourite jeans and a loose top, all she needed since she was getting out of the studio.

She made her way out and said her goodbyes to people, friendly farewells as she headed to her ride home, glad she at least had the Sunday off to rest and recuperate after another busy week filming. It was always like this, a few weeks of non-stop work after months of preparations before it would all be in another lull so she just enjoyed it as it happened. She got dropped off at her place and headed inside, dropping her stuff down before greeting her long-term boyfriend with a deep, tongue twisting kiss.

"Hey, how was your day?" he asked as they broke apart.

"Pretty good, busy as always though," she replied as she dropped from her toes where she'd craned up to lock lips with him.

"The life of a superstar," he mused.

"I guess so," she playfully giggled.

"Want anything?"

"No, I'm gonna go and shower, get ready," she said, pointing towards the stairs.

"Nothing? Water, coffee? Wine?" he offered.

"Maybe a wine would help," she smiled.

"On it," he said, and with that Dannii turned and headed for the stairs, knowing his eyes were on her ass. She ascended to the bedroom as she heard him clink glasses in the kitchen, confident he'd bring it to her so she just got on with things. She stripped naked, wasting no time in discarding her clothes before she strutted into the en-suite bathroom that adjoined their bedroom with towel in hand. She was going to get ready and refreshed as they had a fun evening ahead of them.

They had a threesome planned -- as they did every Saturday pretty much. This weekend it was one for her, sharing her with another man and letting her get double teamed, and the following weekend they would have another woman and she would help Dannii take care of her boyfriend. They had been doing it for years and it was regular fun thing for them, sharing each other for maximum pleasure. The guy was a good friend of her boyfriend who had happily agreed to help share the task of fucking Dannii, unsurprisingly, and ever since they'd had at her pretty much every fortnight.

She had made the arrangement with her boyfriend a year or so after they started dating years before, when it was clear it could be a long term thing. He'd been pretty open minded though she'd still been nervous about proposing the idea to him and had expected a refusal frankly. Instead he'd thought it over and agreed to it on the condition that it also work the other way and they had threesomes with other women as well.

Dannii, being bi though mostly straight, had agreed to that, knowing it was only fair and would be equally exciting to get more experience with other girls. She'd been happy with a constant guy to join them, not wanting a different parade of men and knowing she'd find more enjoyment from the consistency of the same two men if they pushed her buttons. They had, much to her delight, and had explored every intimate detail of her and knew exactly what she liked now, making every threesome fantastic. Her boyfriend on the other hand wanted a choice and ideally a different woman every other weekend to share their bed.

Dannii was actually happier with that, knowing that fucking different women would mean that she wouldn't get jealous and it added a great variety. It was far easier for her to pick them up however and she took the lead in that, bringing different women that she worked with in production or make-up, other people she casually knew throughout the industry and of course the occasional fans that were so hot for Dannii they'd do anything to get into bed with her.

It didn't mean they didn't have favourites and there were a few of the women who did join them semi-regularly, ones they'd had a particularly good time with including a tall, but very petite redhead model who had the tightest pussy either of them had the fortune to find, leading to extremely enjoyable nights for her boyfriend as he squeezed himself inside her. And that was how it went, and had gone for years, with them sharing each other to incredible pleasure and satisfaction. They never fucked anyone else without each other, it was a threesome or each other only, remaining committed even as they invited others in.

But it was two guys for her tonight and as always she was preening and perfecting herself in readiness for them, wanting to be their delectable treat as always. She had a nice refreshing shower and washed herself down thoroughly, making all possible preparations for them before shaving her entire body. She always kept herself smooth anyway most of the time, especially when filming, but still took the time to shave her armpits, legs and pussy silky smooth for them to enjoy. She always felt hotter when she had anyway, knowing she was presented as a prize for them and their energy.

Dannii got out of the shower and dried herself off, rubbing the towel over her fantastic body, her silicone enhanced D-cups jiggling firmly before she wrapped it around herself and headed back into the bedroom. She smiled as she found a very full glass of red wine waiting for her, exactly what she wanted though perhaps she might not have filled it up quite so much. He'd done it in case she needed to take the edge off, but they'd done this so many times she wasn't nervous at all and was just looking forward to it as she did every fortnight.

She picked up the wine and took a good gulp all the same, sighing in satisfaction at the delicious, expensive red before standing it aside and carrying on. Placing herself down at her dressing table, she set about doing her make-up again; she didn't go overboard with it, not wanting it to take too long and they would hardly care anyway as they'd both seen and smashed her in all kinds of circumstances. She gave herself a quick touch of foundation and the lightest blush before giving herself nice dark, foxy eyes with black eyeliner, mascara and a purple eye shadow that lightly accentuated it.

That was her focus and she quickly applied a dose of lip liner to help maximise her pout, which she treated with a nice classic red lipstick. Satisfied her quick look would be more than enough for them, surely when her red lips were wrapped around their cocks, she let her hair down from where she'd roughly tied it to cascade over her shoulders. It was a bit messy but overall her style from earlier was kind of holding and it took just a few minutes with a brush and some hair spray to give it a tussled, ready-to-go sort of look that she was sure would do.

Standing up, she peeled the towel off her gorgeous naked body and hung it aside, taking a view of herself in the mirror. She was in great shape right then and she knew it, her workouts and diet keeping her short yet curvy figure in tip top shape. Her D-cups looked fantastic as ever, pert and perky on her chest above her tight, almost defined abs and flared, curvy hips and perfectly smooth pussy. Her legs were smooth and toned, strong, ready to bounce and, turning round, she gave a playful jiggle of her ass at seeing just how good it was looking.

Knowing she was in tip top shape, sure to impress the guys as she seemed to every time, she went to her drawers to find some underwear. Sliding open her lingerie, going through the more racy stuff that she owned since she wasn't looking for something everyday, she gazed over the vast collection of underwear she owned. She had all sorts including sexy corsets, basques, latex and so on but she didn't intend on them for the night, wanting something more simple and easy to remove. She just wanted to get fucked hard and didn't want them spending too long undoing her underwear so she pondered a moment and made a decision.

She took out a sexy black thong, sheer and lacy to show off her smoothly shaven pussy, and a similarly styled strapless bra. The underwire was strong, designed to hold her fantastic D-cups up, but with the silicone support she had no concerns about that and it would suit the dress she had in mind. To go with it she chose a pair of black nylon hold-ups with a beautifully designed wide lace top, figuring a suspender belt would be too much and only get pulled off anyway. She'd already decided she'd wear a little black strapless cocktail dress for them, accentuating her cleavage and with a short skirt that would barely cover the nylons.

Dannii took another good slurp of the red wine, figuring it wouldn't hurt and besides, it always made her a little horny. She stepped into the thong and pulled it up, feeling it slide perfectly up her ass where she pulled the waistband up just a little higher than it needed to be, then grabbed the bra. It was a bit trickier, not being able to temporarily hold it using the shoulder straps, but she settled it on her fantastic tits and slid her hands round the back, straining to pull it shut and clip it up. She made sure to get it on the tightest setting and then pulled and adjusted it on her tits, making sure the padding was underneath her girls to push them right up.

Satisfied with her simple and elegantly sexy underwear, she sat down to pull the nylon stockings up, rolling them smoothly up her legs and settling the top around her thighs, pausing to pull out any creases as she made sure the rubber lining was holding nicely on her razor smoothed skin. With that all there was to do was slip into the dress, which she did after another mouthful of wine, swallowing it before she picked up the dress and stepped into it, slipping it easily over her sexy stockings and up her curvy body. She loved it and it always brought fond memories, remembering good times she'd had wearing it, reminiscing as she tugged it over her pneumatic chest and reached behind to pull the zip up, twisting a little to reach it.

Looking into the mirror, she took a moment to settle it, shifting it enough that it just covered her bra and left her tits looking a treat, the hem just enough to cover her nylons. Not that it mattered given what she was about to do; after all, she hardly expected it to stay on too long once they got their hands on her. She casually picked a pair of shoes, simple black high heels to go with it all, pushing her toes into them to cover the seams and settling her heels, reaching down to tuck one in as she added a few inches to her height. It made her a whopping 5'6", which was nothing compared to the men she would imminently submit to, a thought which only turned her on as she picked up the glass and sipped again, almost having emptied it.

"Ready when you are," she heard through the door, her boyfriend's voice breaking her train of thought as she stared in the mirror, startling her somewhat. She'd only barely got ready.

"Ok, won't be long," she replied, glancing at the wine and then necking the last of it. Good red wine always went down too easily but it helped right now, feeling the slight buzz of the alcohol as she lowered the glass and looked herself in the eyes in the mirror -- showtime. She stood her glass aside and smoothed her hair back again, pulling it forward over one shoulder, confident she looked great as she took one deep breath and paused, ready for her Saturday night.

She turned and opened the door, making her way across the hall to their spare bedroom which was where they always entertained their guests. Letting herself in, she closed the door behind her and was met by her boyfriend and his friend, their longtime partner, Chris.

"Hey Dannii," he greeted her, his smile matching her own as she waited for the inevitable.

"Hey, great to see you," he said, stepping forward and drawing her into a kiss. She craned up on her toes to lock lips with him, their tongues touching before she dropped back onto her high heels and turned to her boyfriend, immediately doing the same and leaned up to kiss him equally. His hand ran down her side, catching the shape of her amazing boobs and the taper of her waist before slipping round for a firm squeeze of her ass as they made out.

Dannii murmured as Chris reached out and squeezed the other side of her ass, quite hard, taking in her strong, toned figure and pulling the hem of her dress up just a little to reveal the lacy tops of her stockings. She pulled away from her boyfriend and turned to let herself fall backwards into Chris, his hands just instinctively pulling up around her chest and giving a full, double handed grope of her firm tits exactly as she wanted. Dannii closed her eyes and enjoyed it, the tingle of arousal rushing up her spine, nipples stiffening fully as she was felt up.

She gasped as her boyfriends hand went up her skirt, wasting no time with her and pressing straight onto the front of her thin underwear, teasing his fingertips up her puffy pussy through the lacy thong, able to feel her heat and readiness. It was no surprise, she absolutely loved being treated this way and was just silently begging them to get on with it. The Australian star just gasped and groaned as she was groped, her tits squeezed hard, pushing her hips forward as fingers brushed and teased so temptingly at her pussy. They both loved her fantastic tits practically spilling over her little black dress and the skirt short enough that it just hinted at her sexy underwear beneath.

"Oh fuck, don't tease me!" she gasped, surging as her clit was brushed, making her shudder and push forwards at it. It may as well have been an order as she was suddenly released and pushed onto her feet properly again, almost staggering before her boyfriend leaned forward and kissed her hard, tongue delving into her mouth as his hands ran down her body again, briefly squeezing her tits before stroking down her sides to her hips. With a little jerk he pulled her little dress up over her ass, exposing her toned body and the sexy black underwear she was wearing, wide stockings wrapped around her strong thighs with the sheer thong splitting her booty exquisitely.

Dannii murmured as she felt Chris' hands on her bare ass, grabbing her again to feel her more intently before his hands slid up and his thumbs hooked into her waistband. He toyed with her panties as her boyfriend pulled back and yanked her over, Chris helping with a hand that he momentarily took off her ass to push her down and bend her over between them. Dannii obediently flexed at the waist, keeping her legs straight and arching her back like a good girl as her feet slid apart just a little bit in readiness.

She waited a second as her boyfriend unzipped his jeans in front of her eye big blue eyes and shoved them out the way enough to let his big, rock hard cock out for her. He was a good size, it was certainly a bonus and being petite it only made it feel better, eyes drinking him in as he stroked his cock for her gaze and then grabbed her hair roughly making her gasp. Opening her mouth only helped as he shoved it straight in, pushing deeply into the back of her throat on the first go as she tried to get her mouth around him.

She murmured in pleasure and started sucking, pushing her tongue against him and letting that stimulate his prick as she began bobbing her head quickly. She'd always loved sucking cock, having something of an oral fixation so when he boyfriend shoved his cock into her mouth with such dominance and control it only made her shiver in delight as he expected her to do what she loved. As Dannii got into sucking cock, making sure to bump him into her throat on every stroke, Chris twisted his thumbs into the elastic of her thong and unceremoniously yanked it down her thighs, dispensing with it and letting it fall over her nylon-clad ankles to leave her silky pussy exposed.

She heard the unmistakable sound of another zip as Chris readied himself and then his hand was at her hip, an instant before she felt the tip of his rock hard cock press at the entrance to her body. She kept sucking intently, wanting to please her man as her other lover took a firm hold on himself and then shoved forward determinedly, driving himself easily into her slick yet tight pussy as she gave a loud, muffled grunt through her mouthful.

It made her shudder as he aggressively inserted his cock into her, so wet and ready but her pussy was still tight, the muscles still not quite on the same level. It didn't matter though as he shoved himself inside her, over half his length as she clenched up and stopped him, body surging and making her miss a beat on the cock sucking she was doing. It was always like this, especially if they did her roughly, that sensation of taking two cocks always overloaded her for a moment with sensations...usually unbridled pleasure.

She shivered with exactly that as she squeezed down on him, feeling his cock pulsing inside her in tandem with her boyfriend's in her mouth, moaning as he gripped her hips and forced himself deeper inside her, overcoming her muscles and relishing her tight pussy. He held her tightly and started thrusting, working himself into her with deep, dominant pumps that would soon see him full depth. Dannii resumed sucking with gusto, going harder and bobbing her head faster, shoving her tongue more determinedly into him as she knew he loved.

He had no time for Dannii's half measures though and grabbed her head with both hands, fingers twisting into her long hair as he shoved deep into her throat then drove himself forward. Dannii had long been able to deep throat and it was part of her love of blowjobs. She liked doing it, men loved it, so it was a win-win however despite her literal decades of experience she still gagged just a little on the first push. Her body tightened up as her throat contracted, feeling the threat of it rush over her as her boyfriend shoved his hard prick into her, slowed momentarily by the grip of her muscles before he surged in and hauled her down full depth so her nose pressed to him with a wet sound as she trembled, feeling him strain in arousal as he did it.

It was hardly new, she deep throated him every time she sucked his cock, which was at least twice a week but he still totally loved it no matter the occasion. Her eyes watered at the brief struggle but she got on sucking hard, her cheeks hollowing as she started bobbing her head again, making sure to keep him deep in her throat and only pull up around half way so he could feel her hums of pleasure as she swallowed him again and again. Now she was down there was no problem, not a hint of a gag and only pleasure for them both as she reveled in having his rock hard cock down her throat as much as he did, all the while Chris pounded on her from behind.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers