Dannii Minogue - The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

He wasted no time in building up a rhythm of slow, steady thrusts on her that worked him deeper into her ass every time, taking just a minute until he pressed fully against her round ass and sank his whole cock inside her. Dannii was just lost to the illicit pleasure of it, stroking nerve endings inside her that were stimulated no other way, clamping her asshole on his shaft as it made him pulse and surge pleasingly and she knew he loved how tight she was, it was part of the point after all.

Dannii just groaned throatily as her boyfriend pumped his cock into her tight asshole, holding her dominantly in position and fucking down into her, hips squeezing her round booty just right as he drove against her. He picked up the pace a little but kept his full length thrusts, much as he had earlier on her pussy, letting her feel all of it and especially the wonderful little stretch as his bulbous head bulged her asshole as it threatened to pop back out of her. She knew he'd never let that happen though, he'd fucked her ass so many times that he knew exactly what he was doing with her and she didn't fight him, her tightest hole all his to enjoy.

He certainly did, loving the expert squeezing and control of her sphincter as she used it to maximise his pleasure, timing it just right to grab at his impaling cock as he pumped it in and out of her. Chris just watched with a smile as Dannii laid back and gasped in pleasure at anal sex, getting fucked firmly in the ass to her utter enjoyment as her silky, shaven pussy leaked above. He picked up the pace again and made her whine, nerves flaring as she tingled and tensed, abs clenching and fingers digging into the sheets. Her head was still tipped back into her hair, eyes closed, so she had no forewarning for what happened next.

Her boyfriend buried himself in her with a hard thrust that made her gasp, knocking the breath from her as he impaled her then shoved her leg back as he leaned down over her. He hooked her other leg up on the way and bent both back underneath him as her eyes opened wide, feeling the stretch in her hamstrings despite her gorgeous flexibility where he pinned her on the bed. Kissing her hard, she was momentarily distracted as his arms pulled round underneath her and then, with a huge surge of strength, he pulled her up from the bed in front of him with his cock still buried in her ass.

He stood up easily with her slight weight, Dannii loving his strength and how easily he handled her, clinging onto him as he pulled her up and spun round before dropping back onto the bed. He threw himself back a ways from the edge and she flopped down on top of him as she grunted hard, feeling him shove deeper into her ass again with the force of it. He yanked his arms out from under her legs so she knelt down over him and pulled his hands to her hips, her on top now to ride him anally.

Or so she thought. She pushed up and straightened her back, giving a stretch as she lifted up to ride but was held in place as she lifted a little, just where he wanted her as he pumped up hard with his hips to sink himself inside her ass once more. They both groaned at the altered sensation, the different angle of his penetration changing it up as he started slamming his cock up into her without delay. Dannii just groaned and stayed prone, letting him fuck her ass, one of his hands reaching up to roughly grope her fantastic tits as they jiggled before him. She kind of wished one of the guys had fucked them again, but that clearly wasn't the plan and she didn't really care now. After all they could do it for her in another fortnight, for now they were giving her the good hard smashing she'd wanted.

Her boyfriend powered on and split her ass in two, her lovely round booty jiggling as he pounded on it, arms reaching up to draw her back down to him. The Australian star let him and he pulled her close, wrapping his grip around her and pulling her into him, leaving her exposed as he fucked her. And that was when her eyes sprung wide open, suddenly feeling Chris' hand on her back, sliding round her waist and his cock pressing into her ass above her boyfriend. Her heart rate spiked and she gasped, mind racing as it was clear they intended to double stuff her ass.

She shivered in anticipation as Chris slicked his cock then leaned over to push it down into her, against the strength of her ass that seemed so tight he could never get in along side her boyfriend. She'd done double anal a couple of times but always with lots of lube and preparation, not this on-the-fly spit lubed approach that she was sure would be a huge stretch if she could handle it. She just had to find out and Chris pushed against her while she was held in place, vulnerable and prone for him.

All she could do was try and relax as Chris led the way, his hand squeezing into her waist and pressing back on her hip so she couldn't pull away, not that she was trying. She breathed hard as she felt the pressure build, her body twitching and resisting it for a moment before it let him stretch her just as she'd done for her boyfriend. She was tight though and not readily able to handle two cocks in her ass, giving a groan which turned into a whine as he leaned on her and forced his cock into her, making her take it.

Dannii gave a cry as he suddenly jolted into her, her muscles giving way to let his thick head pop inside followed by his rock hard shaft. Her boyfriend pulled her head down to muffle her complaints as Chris slid in along side him and Dannii shuddered at two cocks in her asshole for the first time in years. They both pushed in deep and made her take as much as possible which was more than she could take, groaning deeply which turned to an ascending growl as her asshole was strained to the limit. Her sounds were muffled by her hair as her boyfriend clutched her to him, little growls and mumbles escaping under her brunette locks as they started to get going.

It was tough and there was a twinge of pain as she was stretched immensely but her pussy was the wettest it'd been in years, so turned on by what they were doing to her and treating her like their ultimate fuck toy. This was what they wanted and she surrendered to their desires now, trying to relax and simply sinking down on her boyfriend as they started thrusting into her tortured asshole. She moaned heavily, whorishly as they held her in place and pumped into her, carefully at first so as not to slip out, staying deep and controlled as they worked inside her hot asshole.

She shuddered at the feel of it, her sphincter gratuitously stretched around them, both their rock hard pricks working in and out of her with increasing pace, stuffing her ass as deep and hard as she'd felt in years. It was intense and she could barely take it, unable to handle the eclectic mixture of sensations that washed through her -- discomfort and twinges of pain mixing with excitement and pure nerve tingling pleasure, shame at how wide her asshole was stretched around them but also stupid pride that she could do it and be their ideal little fuck doll for the night.

She moaned in pleasure, getting into it as she felt the incredible, unique sensations of double anal sex. They only came with this and in that moment she wondered why she didn't do it far more often given how fantastic it felt. Dannii moaned and gasped hungrily as they picked up the tempo, reading her body perfectly now and starting to use her for all she could take. They thrust into it, her boyfriend with shorter, more restrained strokes due to this position while Chris leaned over her and pounded down into her with near full length efforts, managing to control different paces as they ploughed her hot ass. Chris shoved against her round ass as he buried himself deeply every time as her boyfriend ground up against her clit, his pelvis rubbing at her intently as they fucked her in unison.

The fucking was intense and building up at a pace she couldn't even fathom, both of them just spurred on by how she took it and the tightest sensations they'd ever had while fucking her. The minimal lube made it a challenge but she was taking it well and that only made them harder, more determined as they fucked her hard. The differing strokes and powers, their contrast of shape and methods drove Dannii to a place of utter submission and devotion to them, trying to push her ass back into them even as she struggled, even as they totally overwhelmed her petite body.

What was driving it was the huge orgasm rushing up on her that she could barely comprehend, building fast in a huge shock wave that hit her with such force that her eyes rolled and she gave a near spasm between them. Dannii gave a loud, shuddering, shaking cry of ecstasy as they sandwiched her and she orgasmed harder and more intensely than she'd ever expected, her whole body quaking as her legs tried to kick beneath her, pinned down as she was. Her hands grabbed huge bundles of the bedding as she convulsed and clenched, pussy gripping tightly at nothing and ass clenching down as hard as she could manage around their hard cocks.

She practically squirted on her boyfriend, a huge rush of her juices bursting from her pussy lips as she came, covering him beneath her as the orgasm hit full force and she leaked thickly all over him as he continued to pump into her. Her spine tingled and she felt pins and needles in her limbs, head spinning as dizziness overtook her, drawing a deep breath and holding it as she fought not to pass out. Her head spun and she hauled in oxygen to compensate, thankful when her vision settled out and she endured, absorbing all the feelings as they changed and tumbled through her body from her stretched, tired asshole as they guys just kept fucking her.

It was all she could do to hang on and be their fuck doll in the aftermath and she braced her elbows and silky knees tightly to just take it, feeling them pick up with pace and power. Her boyfriend pulled her down and accelerated to match Chris as he thumped into her, both guys working as deep as possible now inside her, enjoying every squeeze of her tortured, tired muscles as they relished the sweet heat of her naughtiest hole. Their rhythms matched up perfectly and they held her down tightly and fucked her hard, the hardest she'd been screwed in years as she moaned exhausted between them. Chris pressed her down with both hands on the small of her back as her boyfriend kept his arms wrapped around her shoulders, the petite star unable to escape even if she wanted to.

She had no intention of fighting it though and simply took the most intense fucking they'd ever given her, letting her body be completely dominated and submitting for them to enjoy. They didn't need long though as they both thrust and slammed into her hard and deep, chasing their pleasure, Dannii able to tell through her mental fog how hard and eager they were for her now, knowing they were close and would soon finish her off. All she could do was take it and leave them in charge, their energy and efforts intense as they gave her a final minute or so of her overwhelming anal fuck before Chris growled in pleasure and stepped it up into a final flurry of thrusts.

Dannii cried out desperately as he pounded her while her boyfriend moved to match it, totally wrecking her in the final seconds before he gripped her waist tightly and gave a deep grunting growl of pleasure and exploded, emptying a hot thick load inside her as he slammed right down. She twitched in parallel with him as she felt his balls empty with pulses of his rock hard prick as her boyfriend continued to pump for a final few seconds before he too exploded, his cock jumping strongly inside her in a similar manner as another load simultaneously ejected into her ass, thick and hot, both coating her naughtiest nerve endings as she gasped with ecstasy.

Both guys growled and groaned their pleasure as their balls contracted and they emptied every last bit of themselves inside the curvy Australian star, slowing to a stop as they surfed the wave onto the beach of relief and fell still, all of them gasping heavily and hungrily for air. Sweat covered all of them, Dannii slumping down over her boyfriend, her big tits pressed into his chest as Chris leaned on her back and held himself up. They just recovered that way for a couple of minutes, ragged gasps turning to deep, soulful breaths as they fought to bring balance to themselves, Dannii feeling them soften inside her stretched and exhausted asshole. She knew it wouldn't be quite the same for a couple of days but she didn't care about that in the wake of the most incredible fuck she'd had in years.

Chris slowly pulled off her, legs stiff as he withdrew and left her gaping, no tension left in her body now as his softened cock slid out of her once tight asshole. She gasped as he leaned forward and laid a firm spank on her lovely round ass, making her jiggle delightfully as he boyfriend gave a laugh, pushing her slight weight up as their friend stepped back from her. He lifted the limp, exhausted singer off him and pulled her forward so she slipped off his relaxing cock to leave her ass utterly gaping, wider than it had ever been with their roughest anal sex session and Dannii knew it.

He pulled her up and dumped her off him onto the bed, collapsing face down in the sheets with a tired murmur, relieved they were done with her even if it had been the most incredible experience. She felt totally abused and fucked out, her asshole gaping, knowing she could never clench it shut so she didn't bother as she flopped out on her front and rested happily, sated but overworked. The guys took a few minutes to freshen up, her boyfriend heading out of the room and coming back with two beers, offering one which Chris took gratefully. She heard the clink of glass as they gave a quick toast to their efforts in totally destroying the Aussie and gazed down at her gorgeous body collapsed on the bed as they sipped their ice cold beer.

Normally she would cuddle up with them in the aftermath of them drilling her no matter how hard they worked her over but she simply couldn't, so tired, feeling the fatigue all the way through her. She'd held herself so tense and tight, that huge strain now hitting her hard and leaving her completely weak and flopped on the bed. She merely murmured contentedly as they sat down beside her and relaxed, running hands softly over her, not tickling or teasing, simply caressing her as their touch ran from her hair to her ankles, playing down the curve of her body, over the side of her famous tits as she lay on them, down the pinch of her waist and flare of her womanly hips and firm ass before trailing down the back of her thighs.

It was quite the sensual way to end things and they gave her that pleasure for a while, probably half an hour as they sipped satisfied through their beer, proud of the job they'd done on her, of her massive pleasure and near squirting orgasm as well as their own, giving her a fantastic double facial and then double anal creampie that she knew would leak out of her gaping ass the moment she sat up. She half dozed in her relaxed state and murmured as the bed shifted, Chris getting up and standing the bottle aside as he grabbed his clothes.

She heard him get himself dressed and smooth himself out as her boyfriend also left her soft to slip into a robe, leaving Dannii as the only one naked, not that she or either of them minded. Chris sorted himself out and then her boyfriend showed him out, their encounter over for the night, taking a last lingering look over the gorgeous Minogue sister as she laid out on the bed completely fucked out. They made their way out and Chris stepping onto the porch, shaking hands and sharing a quick fist bump with her boyfriend, a knowing smile as they appreciated the moment before he headed off into the night towards his car. Her man shut the door and headed back into the kitchen, grabbing another refreshing beer before heading back to the bedroom where his exhausted girlfriend waited.

He sipped the cold beer and sat down on the bed beside her once more, trailing his free hand up her back and sweeping her long hair neatly over one shoulder as she murmured sleepily.

"Enjoy yourself?" he smiled, knowing the answer anyway.

"Mm-hmm," she mumbled tiredly, giving a slight stretch and relaxing again, too exhausted to move as she tentatively squeezed her asshole, feeling a twinge as the stretched out sphincter tried to contract hopelessly and failed, leaving her gaping wide. She knew it would take a couple of days to recover from this absolute pounding, her whole body tired but so satisfied she wouldn't trade it for anything. She wondered how on earth she could match this for her boyfriend, to give him something extra special to repay him the following week when they invited another woman into their bed.

Maybe the tall, petite redhead with the tight pussy would be a start, knowing her boyfriend always loved her, though she'd still need to do something else to repay him for this adventure. She'd figure something out though...just as soon as she could walk again.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers