Danni's Anniversary Holiday Dabble

Story Info
Danni’s holiday takes an unexpected turn.
3.5k words
4.53
14.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers

The hot Mexican sun warmed her naked body.

Danni always got a thrill being naked outside, she seldom got the chance back home, the adult only five star resort she'd chosen for their anniversary break had allowed her to sun bath naked every day.

The balcony had been designed in such a way it got the full sun without being overlooked at all.

10 days of all inclusive luxury, no calls from work, teaching other peoples kids, no nosey neighbours just popping round, just sun, sea, good food and free booze.

She'd booked the break herself, making sure there would be enough luxury for her and enough things for David, her husband, to do without getting bored.

Things were just about okay between the two of them at the moment, Danni hoped the holiday would allow them to reconnect, re-ignite the spark they seem to have lost.

Earlier in the week they had met two other couples who were at the same hotel, they had got along great, but was why Danni was feeling a little pissed off right now.

Before coming on the holiday, she had booked what she thought would be a treat for David and herself, an exclusive couples massage experience on the last day of their holiday, which was today, but the two couples they had met earlier in the holiday had chartered a big game fishing boat for their last day, and asked if Danni and David if they wanted to come along.

Danni got very sea sick on her last nautical adventure and didn't fancy it at all. David on the other hand was super stoked at the idea, the two of them had argued about whether he should go fishing or to the spa.

In the end she gave in and shouted at him to "Just go if you want then."

David and the others had set off earlier by mini bus to get the boat at the harbour on other side of the island, leaving free Danni to sunbathe, before her now "single" massage experience.

She was on her second margarita, one thing about the hotel she loved were the margaritas, sharp grains of rock salt round the rim of the glass followed by a wonderful citrus and alcohol mix, far too nice.

She considered a third one, but decided against it as, if she did, she probably wouldn't make the massage that had already cost her 250 USD for the two of them.

When it was time, she slipped on her complementary hotel gown and slippers and took the lift down five floors to the ground floor, then walked through the tiled reception area to the hotel spa.

A pretty girl in a crisp white hotel uniform beamed brilliant white smile at her, stating that her name was Carol and she here to make sure Danni had a great experience today.

Danni explained she had booked a couples massage before coming away, but she was now the only person having one.

A look of concern showed on Carol's face.

"I'm afraid as was booked before you arrived, I can't offer you a refund".

Danni had suspected as much,

"But,,,,I can see you were having the executive couples massage, I can, if you want, give you a free upgrade to the deluxe single sensual massage experience"

She added in hushed tone

"It's my favourite one, I can only afford it once a year even with staff discount"

Danni smiled and nodded

"Sounds great"

"I do need to inform you" Carol said, "it's is quite different from your normal massage, it is all tailored to your individual needs, you can change anything about it during the massage, but your masseuse will give you what she thinks you need, and take it from there, she will explain all that when you met her"

Carol tapped a few keys on her computer.

"There all done, your masseuse will be out to get you in a few minutes, in the meantime take a seat over there".

Danni sat down and flicked through one of the magazines in front of her, a three month old copy of Cosmo, the headline of one of its articles screaming out "Is your sex life tired and jaded? Don't stand for it, switch it up a gear and try something new". If only she thought.

Just as she started to read it the masseuse arrived, pretty much a clone of Carol the receptionist, extremely pretty, young, fit and tanned, probably used the same dentist judging by her equally impressive smile.

"Hello, Danni my name is Samantha, I'll be your masseuse today, please come this way"

Samantha lead her down the corridor and into a warm, windowless room.

Whichever interior designer they'd employed sure liked white Danni thought, observing the white walls, ceiling, cupboards, floor, candles and towels, the only thing not white was the full length wall to wall mirror on one side of the room.

"You will notice there is no massage table in the room, all massages in this room take place on the floor using clean towels, it allows the masseuse and client to get closer and offers a more flexible working area. The area is cleaned between massages and is completely sterile."

Adding, "The door will remain locked at all times, it can only be opened by the masseuse from the outside and the client from the inside should they want to, by pressing the green button by the door".

She glanced over at the white computer screen, sitting on a white desk in the corner,

"I can see you have booked the deluxe sensual massage, good choice by the way, it is a three hour experience, one hour of massage followed by an hour of relaxing then a final one hour massage session, it is also different to our other massages as it is the only full body to body massage we do"

For a second Danni thought she had mis-heard, Samantha carried on.

"If this is your first time, don't worry, if at any time you feel uncomfortable just raise your left hand or say 'stop' and we can skip that part of the massage, if at any point you want more intensity, just say 'more' or raise your right hand, it's simple really, just remember, raised right hand means everything is alright

One question I can see which should have been asked earlier is, do you want to finish off with a full yoni massage, some clients do, some don't, entirely up to you?"

Samantha stared at Danni for the answer. Danni didn't have a clue what a Yoni massage was, or even what a yoni was, but rather than sounding a bit stupid she said "yes please, that would be perfect".

Samantha, lightly licked her lips and smiled, "I love giving, and receiving, Yoni massages, all my clients say I'm very good at it"

She continued, "That's the boring admin bit done then, why don't you take your gown off and lie face down on the floor".

Danni did as she was asked, she was quite confident of her body, spending several hours a week in the gym and running every second day but even though she felt a little odd being naked with a total stranger.

"I can see you look after yourself Danni, do you work out?"

Danni nodded as Samantha kneeled on the floor next to her. Samantha's gown opened slightly revealing a tanned breast and erect nipple, she slowly closed her gown and smiled.

"We only use pure warm coconut oil for massage" Samantha told her as she leaned over to put her hand in a pot of heated oil.

Her warm hands started to caress Danni's shoulders, gently circling her shoulder blades then down her tanned back, Danni started to relax, Samantha hands working their magic.

Soon Samantha's touch got firmer, finding any areas of stiffness in Danni's shoulders and back, working on them, at times slightly painful but always leaving Danni even more relaxed after the pain subsided. Her clients were right, Samantha was very good.

Samantha now moved down to Danni's legs, starting at her calves, digging in with her finger tips releasing stiffness before moving on to the back of Danni's thighs.

"I can tell you run Danni" her hands moving up Danni's hamstrings, her thumb running up her inner thigh, at the top tracing the shape of her buttocks before moving back down her legs.

"I'm going to straddle your legs now"

Danni nodded her understanding.

As she straddled Danni's lower legs, Samantha removed her own gown in one movement, revealing her stunning sun kissed body to Danni via the wall mirror.

Not a single tan line or blemish on her, full breasts with perfect nipples, the slightest showing of ribs and god, thought Danni, she even has abs.

Danni was a little confused, but remember the conversation about the body to body massage and realised both masseuse and client would need to be naked.

Samantha caught Danni looking at her in the mirror.

"Everything okay Danni?".

Danni nodded again and slowly lifted her right hand an inch or so.

Samantha smiled reached for some more oil and while maintaining her smile at Danni, gently applied it to her own breasts and flat stomach, her hand travelling further down, between her legs and over her firm thighs.

At this point Danni had a slight second thoughts, she had never been this close physically to another woman, or even had any feelings towards one, more than just friendship, but looking at Samantha slowly and carefully applying oil to her body was one of the most sensual things she had ever seen.

She felt a tingle between her legs and butterflies in her stomach knowing she would be getting moist and not wanting Samantha to realise, she almost raised her left hand, almost.....but she couldn't, she wanted more of what she saw.

Samantha leaned forward almost lying on Danni's bare back stroking her nipples against Danni's skin, blowing lightly on her neck and moving her hips against Danni's buttocks. She moved like this for some time, gently teasing, stroking and moving against Danni.

Samantha moved to a position that better allowed her to rub herself against Danni's buttocks, her legs either side of Danni's and her arms propping herself up, thrusting her hips slowly she slid against her. Danni could feel the heat from Samantha's swollen moist womanhood as it pushed into her.

Danni wanted to move too, she wanted to explore Samantha's body just as she was exploring to her's.

There was a light knocking on the door, Samantha stopped moving, raised herself up stroking her hands down the side of Danni's body.

She whispered, "Unfortunately that is the end of the first hour Danni", she retrieved her gown and draped it over her shoulders.

"I really enjoyed our first hour together Danni did you?"

Danni nodded raising her right hand,

"Our next hour together is going to be sensational, but first there is an hour's break, for you to relax, meditate or reflect on all positive things that have happened to you recently".

She got up and poured a drink from a flask from the shelf above the desk.

"You might want to try some of this before your hour's relaxation period begins, it has some strong local and Central American herbs in it, to both stimulate you and relax you at the same time, I strongly recommend you try it" she said smiling, while stroking Danni's buttocks gently, "it could even intensify our second session".

Danni raised her self enough to sip the offered drink, it tasted bitter but Samantha's encouragement helped her finish it.

Samantha stroked Danni's hair, "Sweet dreams and I'll see you in an hour, the door will be locked, but you can open it at anytime using the door release button, I'll make sure no one other than me will come in your room for any reason"

Danni relaxed back down on her front, Samantha covered her with a towel, lightly kissed her on the back of her neck while doing so and left the room.

A few minutes later Danni was asleep.

She was with Samantha on her hotel room bed, Samantha down between her legs, looking up at her while kissing and teasing her, sucking gently on her swollen lips. The feeling of love Danni felt, so intense.

Samantha played her tongue on her clitoris, licking it and rubbing it gently, while inserting a finger in to her, finding her g-spot that sent a wave of ecstasy through Danni, causing her to cry out in pleasure, her whole body exploding in orgasm her hips thrusting with each electrifying pulse.

Danni woke with a jolt.

It took her a few seconds to remember where she was, lying on the towels in the treatment room, post orgasmic flush to her skin and breathing heavily, wow that was some dream she had just had.

She touched herself between her legs and almost came again her engorged labia so sensitive, soaked with her juices. She slowed her breathing to compose herself.

A few minutes later there was a light knocking on the door and she heard Samantha asking if she could come in. Danni part coughed, part called "yes".

Samantha smiled as she came in the room, carrying two large white pillows in her arms.

"How did you get on?"

"I actually fell asleep and had some very vivid dreams"

"That's great Danni, massage can relax my clients so much that most of them eventually fall asleep, did you dream of anything nice?"

Danni reddened, "Yes it was quite nice".

Samantha nodded knowingly.

She explained to Danni how next session was going to help them communicate better physically, and that communication was key between masseuse and client, "Remember the left hand, right hand?"

If at any point she wanted Samantha to pause or stop, she only had to say so.

Also, as Danni had included a yoni massage which gets very intimate, anything that happens is strictly between the client and the masseuse.

Samantha asked Danni to lie on her front and put the pillow under her hips, she then took her own gown off and straddled Danni's legs once more, making sure she didn't put to much weight on her. She began to massage Danni's shoulders and back to warm her up.

Danni sides tingled as Samantha's hands ran down them, Samantha recognised this and gently teased her, finally dismounting from Danni to lie on her side next to her lightly running her fingers lightly down Danni's spine.

"You know the spine is the main pathway for the body's nervous system, all the stimulation of your lower body runs through this amazing highway to your brain, and of course the brain is the most sensual part of your body".

As her hands lightly traced the small bumps of Danni's spine, Samantha explained that each vertebrae passes and protects the sensations on their way to the brain and that the nerves endings nearest the spine are the ones that give the greatest pleasure.

Samantha's oiled palm slowly stroked Danni's coccyx in a circular motion, she stopped for a second to apply some more coconut oil to her hands, then continued to massage it.

"Is that nice?"

Danni murmured her pleasure

Samantha's fingers slipped lower, gently teasing until finding Danni's most private place, Samantha played her finger so lightly, circling against Danni's anus.

Danni stiffened for a second almost imperceptibly, but Samantha noticed and stopped immediately.

Danni let out a quiet breath, she was feeling so vulnerable, but so connected, even loved,,, yes, so loved,,, at this point, she raised her right hand and Samantha continued pushing her finger softly against her tight sacred muscle until Danni finally relaxed enough to let the tip of her finger slip in.

Danni couldn't believe it, she had never let her husband near her in that way, although he had asked countless times, but here, now, she was letting a stranger enter her in the most intimate way and it felt so good...

Samantha continued for some time, gently pushing further in, then releasing her lubricated finger, Danni relaxed totally, giving herself to Samantha, submitting her whole body to her, embracing the loving warm feeling as she did so. Finally, Samantha slowly removed her finger. Danni was now so relaxed.

"Turn over Danni, onto your back" she instructed her softly.

Danni complied and as she did Samantha removed the pillow and straddled her thighs once more.

Samantha's hands stroked the front of Danni's shoulders, upper arms and sides in large sweeping movements, she took one arm's and placed Danni's hand on her breast, massaging Danni's upper arm and forearm. Touching Samantha's breast seemed natural to Danni now. Samantha swapped arm and breast and massaged her remaining arm.

She paused and looked down Danni's body before her, smiling she applied more oil to her hands, letting it drip onto Danni's breasts, then gently started to massage them, kneading in circular motions, rubbing the nipples with her thumb, then finally pinching her nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

Danni responded, closing her eyes, arching her back and moaning in pleasure.

Samantha leaned forward and took one off Danni's erect nipples in her mouth, first sucking, then gently biting, rolling it between her teeth, Danni gasped, running her fingers through Samantha's hair, leaning forward Danni kissed the top of Samantha's head.

Samantha stopped and moved up to kiss Danni fully on the mouth, holding her head, tongues intertwining, eyes shut, bodies touching, wanting each other so badly.

Both women were breathing hard, Samantha lowering her self back down Danni's body kissing her skin, blowing on it gently as she travelled down her stomach, hands rubbing Danni's thighs.

Danni opened her legs to allow Samantha between them.

Samantha moaned lightly as she travel further down over Danni's shaved mound, she looked up at Danni, who looked longingly back at her whispering "yes, yes" while moving herself slightly to allow Samantha easier access.

Samantha's tongue found Danni's clitoris immediately, kissing, sucking and licking it, she lifted her leg over Danni's allowing her to rub herself against It as she pleasured her Danni with her mouth.

It was the first time Danni had been with a woman, having a beautiful girl rubbing against her leg at the same time as giving her the best oral she had ever experienced was too much.

Danni began to feel that familiar feeling, one she'd just had while she dreamt but this time real.

Samantha also felt Danni's orgasm building, and she'd had enough experience with women to know how to control it, to tease, build and hold, it before letting it release in waves of pleasure, and this is exactly what she did,

When Danni came it was like nothing she had experienced before, whole body shook with convulsions, she bit hard on the edge of a towel to stop herself from screaming, pulling at Samantha's hair, jerking and thrusting her hips wildly, then slowing, moaning, trying to catch her breath.

As the stars she was seeing subsided and her breathing returned to normal, she felt Samantha get off her and lie next to her putting her arm round her, cuddling her, nuzzling her back and neck, whispering "That was amazing Danni".

Danni enjoyed her post climax bliss, being hugged and stroked by the woman who had given her so much pleasure. Samantha covered them both with a warm towel and remained silent.

When Danni was ready she rolled over to face Samantha,

"That was truly amazing"

Samantha smiled, "I loved it, and you too are truly amazing"

Samantha knew that this was the time it could get awkward, particularly for a married woman, she kissed Danni lightly on the mouth again, "Come on, I'll walk you back to your room"

They stood up and put on their gowns on, for a second Danni turned away from Samantha, realising it was in embarrassment of her being naked in front of a stranger.

Samantha smiled at her and she smiled back realising what she had just done.

"No secrets here any more Danni".

They walked across the lobby to the elevators, once inside, Samantha took Danni's hand and squeezed it. Danni turned to her recent lover, "That was more than just a massage wasn't it." She asked her.

Samantha looked sad.

"I love giving massage, I only massage women, and fall in love a little with each one, I fell hard for you though" taking Danni's hand and placing it in her gown and onto her warm breast.

Danni caressed her, noticing the tears in her eyes

"This is the worst part, you are leaving tomorrow with your husband, every one leaves me in the end, I hate this part of the job".

Littom99
Littom99
34 Followers
12