Danny and Elise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pastor continued with their short ceremony and she and Danny exchanged rings. He had shown her the wedding ring he had in mind that he spoke of after their engagement, but seeing it on a computer screen hadn't done it any justice. Elise had fallen in love with it then and loved it even more now, seeing the intricate Celtic design weaving its way up among the white gold leaves along the side before framing the circular diamond in the middle of it in person as Danny slid it on her ring finger, nestled alongside the heartfelt engagement ring already resting there. Her name being spoken aloud brought her out of the trance of the ring and back to reality again.

"...in sickness and in health, till the day you both shall die?"

"I do," she said, both because she meant it and because she was ready to get the formalities over with and begin the rest of their lives.

Danny promised the same vow, taking Elise's hands again, vibrating with her own, waiting in anxious anticipation as the words were spoken.

"I now pronounce you 'husband and wife'. You may kiss the bride," the pastor finally finished his portion of the ceremony. Danny caressed the side of her face, holding the hair out of the way on her left side that wasn't being held back by a barrette. Elise had gone for "simple" with her warm auburn locks, down and curled slightly more than was the natural, wavy state of them. She had kissed him a thousand times, but that fact didn't stop the warmth that spread throughout her body as she closed her eyes and met his lips for the first time as man and wife. Elise felt like their kiss was lasting longer than was customary, but she didn't let go and neither did Danny for several long seconds. He finally, reluctantly, pulled away from her, smiling about as much as he could without showing teeth. Giddy with her own excitement, she smiled back at him.

"I present to you, Mr. and Mrs.Daniel Mortenson," the pastor announced right behind them as they turned together, hand-in-hand, towards their few friends and family who had gathered for the occasion.

"I love you, Mrs.Mortenson," Danny spoke quietly into her ear before kissing her temple.

"And I love you, Mr.Mortenson."

Danny and Elise got changed quickly out of their wedding attire back at the cabin. Elise was thrilled over the honeymoon they had planned together in Canada, but she was a bit relieved they wouldn't be rushing off there right after the wedding, staying at the cabin within the park for their wedding night instead.

They had both agreed that they probably wouldn't be up for traveling after getting ready all afternoon and the ceremony itself, being held in the late afternoon. Plus, while not a traditional wedding by any means, they didn't feel right running off from their guests, especially with Elise's parents having to travel over 2 hours to get there. Danny and Elise both wanted to spend some time celebrating with everyone afterward.

"You about ready?" Elise asked, purse in hand, standing near the door. How on Earth had she gotten dressed before him? And why did he not seem to be hurrying? She didn't want to keep their friends and family waiting at the restaurant in town.

"Just about," Danny chuckled, pulling his black loafers back on.

"Before we go, though..." he trailed off, seemingly looking for something on his phone. He tapped the screen once more and guitar music filled the room.

"Will you dance with me?" he flourished his hand in front of himself before holding it out to her.

"Danny," Elise giggled, unmoving. "We need to go. I don't want to keep everyone waiting."

"It's our day, Elise. We can do whatever we want. Now come on," he waved his outstretched hand. "It's the song. Come spend a few minutes with me. Relax," he insisted.

She couldn't help the smile on her face as she finally took his hand and pressed her body lightly against his as they swayed to Neil Young's "Harvest Moon". For some reason, though he rarely sang in front of her, Elise wasn't surprised as he began softly singing the words so close to her ear it gave her chills, his cheek pressed against her own. Happy tears sprung to her eyes again as she tightened her embrace around his shoulders, not able to stop the stupid smile from forming on her face.

"I love you so much, Elise," he turned his head just enough to kiss her cheek as the song ended.

"I love you," she looked him in the eyes. She was certain she could get lost in them for hours if he would hold still long enough. It was like looking into his soul when he looked at her that way.

"I can't wait to make love to you later," Danny whispered in her ear, sending another shudder down her spine.

"Mmm, don't say things like that right now or I'll never be able to leave," she warned.

"That was kind of the idea," humor lit up in his eyes.

"Come on, Romeo," Elise gently pushed him away from her, smiling. "Let's go eat. I'm starving!"

Danny and Elise returned to their cabin for the night before they embarked on their honeymoon adventure the next day.

Everyone had a great time at dinner, laughing and telling stories about Elise and Danny over drinks. All of their family members and even Mary, who was the only one from their office who had tagged along for the post-ceremony celebration, had given heartfelt toasts. Even Harold, Danny's father, had given a short, but surprisingly touching speech, which had surprised Elise the most, even more than Mary getting teary-eyed as she went on about how she felt like Elise and Danny were her own kids.

"I don't think I've ever seen you laugh so much," Danny commented as they flopped on the bed together.

"Hard not to with some of the stories they were telling," she giggled. Danny stared at her a moment.

"I like seeing you happy," he propped himself up on one elbow, running his opposite hand through her hair.

"I'm always happy," Elise leaned in for a quick kiss, but he didn't let go. Danny grabbed the back of her head lightly, pressing his lips against hers more firmly. It wasn't long before she was holding the sides of his face between her hands, each of them kissing each other more hungrily.

"Wait," Elise finally broke away a few minutes later. "I have a surprise for you," a small smile formed on her lips.

"You do?" he raised an eyebrow at her, immediately intrigued. "You know I love surprises from you...Is it a sexy surprise?" he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

She tried to pretend like she hadn't been wanting to make love as bad as he had all day by rolling her eyes as she pushed herself away from him as she got off the bed.

Elise grabbed her overnight bag and walked toward the bathroom. She didn't want Danny to catch any glimpses of what she had in store for him. She turned towards him before reaching for the doorknob.

"Get into something comfy...Or nothing at all," she smirked before closing the door behind her.

Elise slid her way into the skimpy negligee and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She felt silly. Not that she wasn't used to wearing sexy underwear or even some lingerie whenever she knew she and Danny would probably have sex, but this get-up was a lot different than the normal things she wore.

Elise ran her hands over the slick fabric of the black and red satin corset. At least it covers my breasts, she thought. She liked to leave a little to the imagination...Not that Danny hadn't seen every square inch of her body before. The thought of him touching her in a few minutes made a chill run down her spine. She fiddled with her blue garter once more before cracking the door.

"Are you ready to see my 'something new and something blue'?" Elise poked her head in the crack. Danny was watching her from the end of the bed, already stripped down to his boxer briefs. Fleetingly, she thought about how funny it was that men never had to worry about wearing fancy underwear. As silly as she felt, Elise didn't really mind, though. She knew Danny liked it and she had wanted something special for their wedding night. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

"Ready and waiting," he smiled, leaning back on his hands.

Elise opened the door the rest of the way. Danny's face froze in an expression of surprise, his eyebrows raised, but said nothing.

"Too much?" she asked, starting to feel self-conscious, glancing down at herself.

"Yes, but not in the way you think," he shook his head with a big grin on his face.

"Baby, you are too damn sexy. Get over here," he motioned with one hand and patted the bed with the other. Elise went over and straddled his lap instead.

"So you like it?" she asked.

"I don't like it. I love it," he kissed her quickly on the lips. "You know the guys at work give me shit all the time about you? Wondering how I managed winding up with a woman as beautiful as you," he pushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"Because you're so hideous," she rolled her eyes.

"A modern-day Quasimodo," they both laughed.

"It doesn't matter what we look like anyways. I would still love you," Elise wrapped her arms around his neck. "But this helps," she touched Danny's mouth lightly before taking his face in her small hands, kissing his lips firmly.

"I would still love you too, Mrs.Mortenson."

"Mmm, I like the way that sounds," she smiled. "But no more talking," Elise put a finger to his lips again. "Make love to me, husband."

"Did you bring enough condoms?" Elise teased as they lay on the bed snuggled up together after making love for who knew how many times that evening. She had lost track. 5? 6? All she knew was that it had felt like a marathon for the past 3 hours.

"Lord, I hope so," Danny replied with forced exasperation. "You're gonna kill me, woman," he placed a hand over his chest as they chuckled together.

"Who knew someone as quiet and demure as you could have such a huge sexual appetite," he smirked.

"Haven't you ever heard that saying? 'It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for'?" Elise trailed two fingers down the middle of his chest.

"Ha! Ain't that the truth," Danny kissed the top of her head. "How about we take a little break and do something different? Unless you're too tired?"

"I don't think I could sleep right now if I wanted to."

"Good. Then let me do something for you."

"What is it?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't look at me like that," he laughed. "You trust me, don't you?"

"I married you, didn't I?"

"Then trust me," Danny smiled at her mischievously before kissing her neck.

Elise relished the feel of his warm, thick lips against her bare skin as he slowly kissed a trail down her body, sending goosebumps along the way. Eyes closed, she focused on the sensations he awoke in her as he made his way to her collarbone, the valley between her breasts, the sensitive skin of her stomach. Elise could already feel the dampness growing between her thighs again. She grasped the bed sheet as Danny continued past her belly button.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" she asked breathily without opening her eyes.

"Mmhmm," he drew out, continuing on his path farther down her body.

"Oh God, I love it when you do that," she spread her legs open farther for him. Elise still couldn't believe she had been missing out on the joys of oral her entire life before Danny came along.

"That's why I'm doing it," he briefly grinned up at her evilly before lowering his face between her thighs.

She gasped as his wet tongue made contact with her opening.

"Oh God," she whispered, back arching, as Danny lapped at her like a cat drinking milk from a saucer. He massaged the inside of her thighs as he licked her up and down. Elise moaned, clutching the bed sheet even tighter as his tongue plunged inside of her.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," she gasped again. She felt as if she would levitate off the bed at any second. He teased her, working his tongue slowly in and out. Elise's fingers turned white from gripping the sheet.

Suddenly Danny replaced his tongue with two of his fingers in her slippery opening, moving his mouth over her clitoris, sucking on it gently.

"Oh God!" she cried. "That feels so good," she managed between breaths. She still didn't usually talk dirty much, if at all, during sex, but she couldn't help herself. What Danny was doing to her felt damn good and she wanted him to know it.

"Please don't stop," she breathed. He continued working his fingers inside of her and sucking on her nub, occasionally running circles around it with his tongue. The last part in particular was driving her mad.

Danny quickened his pace, sliding his fingers into her moist opening incrementally faster. Moans escaped from her lips faster too. Her lungs felt like they were ready to burst. Her pleasure welled, growing deep within her.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she cried out, her voice turning into wordless screams. Her body tightened, unimaginable pleasure coursing through her body. She felt electrified, finally, gloriously climaxing. Her body convulsed violently around the fingers still pleasuring her as her orgasm flowed from her body.

Tears Elise hadn't realized were there trickled from the corners of her eyes as she took ragged breaths, trying to regain oxygen.

Danny sat up with a feigned pained expression, shaking his fingers.

"Damn, baby," he teased, resting his hands on her thighs lightly, causing her to jump from his touch.

"Sorry," he held his hands up in the air. "You ok?"

"What?" her ears were still ringing.

"Are you ok?" Danny chuckled.

"Yah," she laughed with him. He crawled back towards her face once he knew her nerves were calming down.

"I don't know where you learned how to do that so well and I don't want to, but Jesus..." Elise trailed off, his face inches away from hers.

"It comes naturally," he gave her a big cheesy grin. Elise tried to shove him in the chest.

"Gross. Don't be vulgar," she smiled in spite of herself.

"I'd kiss you, but I want to brush my teeth first," Danny said apologetically.

"It's ok. I want you to brush your teeth first too," she laughed.

"Right back," he sprung from the bed and quickly crossed to the bathroom, still naked.

"Hurry back," she called just before he closed the door. Her mind wandered to his naked form walking away from her. His strong shoulders, his tight rear. Her core tightened just thinking about him. It was more than his body, though. Elise loved everything about him: His quick smile, the way he made her laugh, his tenderness when they were in bed together. How he always wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into him, when they watched tv. Seeing him truly come alive when they went anywhere outdoors. She even loved the way he slept at night, with his lips barely parted, breathing softly.

Danny returned several minutes later, pulling on his underwear before returning to bed. He crawled under the covers next to her, pulling her close to him, their bodies pressed against one another.

"I think I'm done for the night after that last round," Elise announced, yawning.

"That's fine," Danny chuckled. "I wasn't going to try anything. I just wanted to hold you. And do this," he leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

"I think I could kiss you forever and die happy."

"Yah?" he asked, laughing a little. "I can't think of a better way to die, now that you mention it," he smiled, stroking her hair. It was making her even sleepier than she already was, but didn't ask him to stop.

"I like when you say things like that," Danny admitted, pausing to rub the tip of his nose against hers.

"Even though it's all girly and mushy?" Elise joked.

"Especially because it's all girly and mushy," he gazed into her eyes silently a long moment. "Thanks for marrying me today," he took one of her hands, intertwining it with his own.

"Of course," she replied seriously. "I love you. Forever and always."

12