Danny's All Grown Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmpphhhh! Ngggnnngggmmmphhhh....."

His first blast caught Ali off guard, forcing her to pause at the top of his cock, and let the jizz drip out of her mouth and down his shaft. She quickly recovered and went back to bobbing her mouth up and down his pole as rope after rope shot into her mouth.

Danny bucked his hips with each rope, sending his cock further into Ali's mouth causing her to struggle with swallowing all of his load. Much of it began to leak out down his shaft and balls where Shelly began to lick it up.

Finally his orgasm subsided and his body went limp in his bed. He stopped eating Ali's pussy and just laid back and relaxed while the two beautiful sisters continued to work his cock and balls with their mouths.

Ali took his dick out of her mouth and regarded it with wonder, as her hand stroked up and down the saliva coated shaft.

"It's just, it's......it's just so perfect," she said as she examined it in wonder.

Shelly raised her head and put her own hand around it. With both of their hands gripping him, there was still plenty of his fuckstiff left exposed.

"And look how hard it still is," said Shelly, sliding her hand up and down the slimy shaft along with her sister.

"It hasn't lost any of its stiffness! Just incredible."

"It's time, sis," said Shelly, looking into her sister's eyes.

"Am I really doing this? Holy shit, I'm actually going to do this."

"Come her Ali. Lie down on your back. Danny should be on top for this first round."

Ali slid off of Danny's face and laid down as told. She spread her legs and reached for him as he scrambled into position.

"Slow down Danny. You have all night to fuck us," said Shelly as she put her one arm around his shoulder and with the other took hold of his cock, aiming it at her sister's entrance.

"Here, let me help get you inside your mother," she said, holding the cock and lightly pushing him forward. He then leaned down with his elbows on either side of her, and sunk his shaft into her box, all the way up to his balls.

"AAAAAHHHHhhhhhh.......," Ali gasped as his hammer worked its way into her.

"Give a second Danny," said Shelly. "Let her get used to it, and then fuck her brains out, baby."

"Mom, you feel so good," he said before leaning his face down and making out with Ali. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, resting her beautiful, tanned calves on his butt cheeks. They stayed like that for several seconds, until Ali started to rotate her hips upward, signaling that she wanted his beautiful piece of meat to start moving inside of her.

"She's ready, Danny. She wants it. She needs it."

While still making out with her, he slowly raised his hips and then brought them back down, and then repeated the movement again and again and again, sending his cock in and out of his mother's beautiful, fat pussy. He slowly sped up and was soon going at a good, steady pace, causing Ali to moan into his mouth.

"Mmmphhhhhh, Mmmnnmm, mmmmmm...."

Ali didn't move her hips in unison, but simply just lay there, with her legs pulled back to allow him to get as deep as possible, and simply luxuriated in feeling her boy plunging his massive hammer in and out of her. Shelly was sitting on her knees next to them, running her hand up and down Danny's back and encouraging him.

"That's it Danny. Give it to her. Do her good!"

Ali began to orgasm and was soon writhing beneath him. The orgasm just ended up triggering another orgasm, which triggered another one. Ali started to go limp and was no longer kissing back, but Danny kept his mouth firmly pressed against hers. At this point he was no longer making love to her, but instead fucking her, his hammer pistoning in and out of her wet box.

"Go Danny," cheered Shelly. "Go baby! Fuck her!!! Fuck her good!!! That's it Danny!"

Danny hammered away at Ali for several minutes, driving her insane with pleasure. She wrapped her limbs around him at one point and squeezed him close to her, trying to desperately get him to slow down since her pussy was becoming too sensitive. But it was to no avail, so she just held on as Shelly laughed and cheered her nephew on.

"You go Danny! Show her no mercy! She's loving it!"

Everything became too much for Danny, but he tried to hold out, gritting his teeth and grunting as he moved his hips, lifting himself up onto his hands as he continued to slam into Ali.

"Unhhhh....Arg....Mom, you feel so good! I don't want to cum yet!"

Shelly rubbed his back and said, "No Danny, go ahead and cum. You need to cum inside of her. Show her how much you love her, Danny. Fill her pussy up!"

That was all Danny needed. He began to moan as he bucked and shook, blowing his load into her pussy. His body seized up and both his mother and aunt cooed into his ears and encouraged him, while rubbing his body with their hands as he shot rope after rope into Ali.

"That's it baby. Give it to mommy. Put it all inside mommy. Such a good, good boy. My beautiful baby boy."

When his orgasm was finally over, he weakly rolled off of Ali, and both she and Shelly snuggled up on either side of him. They rubbed his hard pecs and abs and took turns making out with him. Shelly then spoke.

"Ok Danny. I'll give you a few minutes to collect yourself. But I need that dick too. Ali, you can stay here and cuddle, but I'm going to get to work on that cock."

Shelly slid down and took his softening cock, covered in his and his mother's cum, and began to suck on it. She slurped up and down his shaft while massaging his balls. She immediately began to get results as Ali continued to make out with him. Soon, Shelly was sucking on a fully engorged hammer, and she stopped what she was doing and crawled back up his body. She took his fuckstick and placed it at her entrance, sat down on it and proceeded to ride him.

Shelly rode him through two orgasms, and then Danny took hold of her and flipped the two of them around into the missionary. He kissed her while Ali laid down next to them and looked on lovingly. After Shelly had another orgasm Danny turned to his mother.

"Ready for more, mom?"

Ali smiled and laid back, spreading her legs and holding her arms out to him. Danny got on top and was once again fucking Ali. After a few minutes Danny flipped her over onto all fours and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. He motioned to Shelly to get into position, and she quickly got on all fours next to Ali.

"Stay there. I'll be back," he said to Ali, as he pulled his cock out and shuffled over to his aunt, sticking it into her. He went back and forth on the two of them for several minutes before collapsing on the bed, letting them take turns riding him.

Danny then proceeded to toss the two sisters into all sorts of different positions, fucking them all over the bed. At one point he was stuffing Ali doggie style, and Shelly reached under her sister and began to finger her clit, getting an immediate reaction of shock and pleasure.

"Ahhhhh! Shelly!? Unhhh.....oh! What are you doing?"

"I'm helping make it even better," said Shelly as she speeded up her manipulations of her sister's clit.

"You're my sister! And I'm not gay!"

Shelly laughed and said, "And you're getting fucked by your son! And everyone's a little gay in this situation. Or at least bi! Now shut up and enjoy this."

Ali bit her lower lip and moaned loudly as she started to orgasm from all of the stimulation, while Shelly began to tease her.

"Should I stop fingering you Ali? You know what, I should probably stop. Especially since we're sisters and neither of us are bi. Yeah, I think I better sto....."

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!!!! UNNGGGHHHH!!! OH! AHHHHHhhhhhh...shit.....fucking bitch! UNH!!! MPphhh....."

Shelly laughed as she frigged her sister. Danny had to hold onto his mothers hips and keep her on all fours as she lost all control from the incredible orgasm. Once she came down he proceeded to fuck her even harder, seeking his own release, barking orders at her.

"Stay still! I'm gonna cum!"

He looked at Shelly and wrapped his one hand around the back of her head.

"Gonna need that mouth in a sec, Aunt Shelly."

Shelly knew what he was up to and just said, "I'm ready baby!"

Danny then pulled out of his mother, who immediately fell forward onto the bed, breathing heavily. He then pulled Shelly's head down on his cock, shoving it into her open mouth. He the held her head with both hands and proceeded to fuck her face, sending his load into her swallowing mouth. Shelly struggled, but managed to take it all. When Danny finished he let go of her, and Shelly collapsed next to her sister. Ali created room between them and patted the space while regarding Danny, who was kneeling while catching his breath.

"Come here baby. Come lay down."

Danny laid down between them and they both draped a leg over his body and caressed him while nuzzling and kissing his ears and cheeks. They lay like this for several minutes before Danny spoke.

"Uhm, Aunt Shelly? Your promise to me earlier in the garage?"

"What promise," asked Ali.

"Well, Aunt Shelly said she was supposed to uh, 'worship' my cock yesterday and would make up for it to...."

Ali sat up in anger and said, "Are you serious Shelly?! My son, your nephew, gave you all of this incredible dick and you didn't worship his cock?!?"

"I couldn't help it! It's such good dick and my pussy was just way too greedy! I promised to make up for it tonight!"

"And that's what your selfish ass is gonna do, right now! Now get down there!"

Ali then turned to Danny and held his face in her hands as Shelly moved down and began to suck his dick.

"My poor baby. You fucked your aunt so good only to have her not worship your cock. Don't you worry baby. Mommy's going to help her make it up to you. We're both going to spend a long time making you feel good, ok?"

Danny nodded his head in disbelief. He already felt like he was in paradise, but everything just kept getting better and better. Ali continued to admonish her sister while she moved down.

"I just can't believe you sometimes, Shelly. Just so selfish. Getting your brains fucked out and not showing your appreciation. And it was my son of all people!"

Shelly lifted her mouth off of Danny's dong and said, "Are you gonna just yell at me, or are you going to help me suck this boy's beautiful dick?"

"Work on his balls," Ali ordered as she pulled Danny's fuckstiff out of Shelly's hands and put her mouth on it. Shelly moved down and began to lap at his nutsack while Ali sucked up and down on his shaft. Both sisters worked sensuously and lovingly on him.

Danny put some pillows behind his head in order to prop it up so that he could watch. His mother was basically lying opposite of him and he used the opportunity to play with her ass, and run his hand up and down her beautiful, smooth legs.

Shelly took turns sucking each of his balls into her mouth and rolling her tongue over them, while Ali sensuously worked her mouth up and down his shaft, making sure to keep her tongue firmly pressed against his shaft. Danny was soon hard as a rock again.

After several minutes of this Danny's hips started to gyrate, and he was struggling hard not to cum, causing his mother to disengage from sucking on his shaft.

"Take over Shelly," she said as she crawled up to Danny and kissed him deeply. She then addressed him.

"Danny, we're worshipping your beautiful cock, because you did us so good. This is all about your pleasure. So don't worry about holding off on your orgasm, ok honey? Just let it go. Because after you cum, Shelly and are just going to keep loving on you with our mouths. It's going to go on and on and on. So just lay back and enjoy and let mommy get back to work."

"This is so amazing, mom. I just love this. Did I really do good? Did you and Aunt Shelly really enjoy it?"

Ali put her hand on the side of his face and kissed him deeply again.

"Baby, you're a goddamn natural. You beat up our pussies so damn good. I can't remember the last time I had it so good. Now, you just lay back and enjoy your reward."

Ali went back to sucking his shaft while Shelly worked his balls. Soon Danny was flooding Ali's mouth with his cum and she managed to swallow it all. And just as his mother promised, once his orgasm was over she and her sister simply got back to work, loving on his junk with their mouths.

For a good hour after he came, Ali and Shelly continued to work his stuff. Tonguing his shaft and balls, simultaneously licking up and down his rocket, rolling his balls around their tongues, sucking up and down on him. Danny just lay there wondering how life could possibly get better, as his dick amazingly became fully erect again.

It went on and on until Danny wasn't able to take it anymore. He reached down and took a hold of Ali and pulled her up the bed and put her on her back.

"I think baby needs to fuck some more, Shelly," said a laughing Ali as she spread her legs and took Danny's yogurt slinger in hand, helping him to slide it into her.

And with that another session began, with Danny fucking both of them in different positions, all over the bed. And after forty five minutes of this it ended the way it started, with Ali on her back, legs wrapped around Danny as he pounded her. Shelly was laying exhausted next to them, rubbing her well fucked pussy and cheering Danny on. Both sisters had been reduced to quivering mounds of flesh.

"I can't remember the last time I've been this dick drunk. I can barely see straight," said Shelly as her sister continued to get pounded next to her.

"UNH! Mpphhhh....! What's? Oh yeah.... What's 'dick drunk' mean," asked Danny as he continued to plow into his mother, who was almost unresponsive at this point.

"It means you did a great job, Danny," said Shelly. "Sometimes the cock is so good the lady gets almost drunk off of it. Look at your mom, Danny. She's barely even here. Hell, I'm barely here."

"Should I stop," asked Danny, causing Shelly to giggle.

"No Danny. You definitely don't want to stop. Have fun kid. You can do whatever you want."

"How does this night just keep getting better and better," he asked as he pulled out of Ali and switched over to Shelly. Neither sister could do much other than lay on their backs, with their legs spread as he repeatedly switched between them.

Eventually, when on top of his mother it all became too much for him. Danny grunted and seized up, sending his final orgasm of the night into his mother's beautiful, fat pussy. Ali lovingly caressed him down with her hands and cooed into his ear.

"That's it baby. Put it all into me. Give it all to mommy, baby."

Danny continued to pump his hips even after he stopped cumming, sending his cock in and out of Ali, not wanting it to end. She held him close and they made out, staying like that for several minutes. Shelly looked at the clock. It was 3AM.

"Wow! He fucked us all night long Ali."

"Mmmmm, and my baby did such a good job of it too! I can't remember the last time my poor little pussy got it like this. Such a good, good boy," said Ali before continuing to make out with Danny. At this point his dick had gone flaccid inside of her. Ali eventually broke the kiss and gently rolled Danny off of her.

"All right you two, I need to sneak back into my own bedroom," said Ali as she put her panties and robe back on. She leaned down and gave Danny a long, sensuous kiss and then spoke to her sister.

"Shelly, you still owe this boy."

"I know, I know! I'm on it. Jeeze," said Shelly as she moved down and began to once again worship Danny's cock. Ali gave him one more kiss and then left the room. Danny lay back, enjoying his aunt's oral gratitude, and eventually dozed off.

When Danny woke up, he was alone in his bed. He had done so much fucking that prior night that his morning wood wasn't too bad. But this was the last day and his relatives would be leaving soon, so he was bummed that Shelly wasn't there to give him one last go. He looked at the clock and it was already 930AM. He got up and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and headed out to find everyone before they left.

His relatives were packed up and loading their cars. Ali and his aunt were both saying their goodbyes to the others. It was a beautiful sunny morning, and they were both in skimpy bikinis and bikini covers. They were string bikinis where both pieces were tied. Ali's was light blue while Shelly's was pink. They both also had on four inch wedge flip flops that made their gorgeous legs look even sexier. Danny just stared at them in disbelief, wondering if last night was a dream. They both caught his eye and sexily winked at him. It was no dream. He had spent an entire night fucking his two favorite fantasies.

Danny helped everyone load their cars and they all said their goodbyes. He grabbed himself a bottle of water and noticed that Shelly hadn't packed up any of her stuff yet, just as his dad came in from the bedroom while holding an ice pack against his head.

"Goddammit, why did you let me drink so much Danny!"

"That's all you dad. Good luck with that hangover."

"As if this hangover isn't bad enough, work called. Shit's blowing up and I gotta be in Chicago for meetings starting early in the morning. I'll be gone all week. So I'll need you to drive me to the airport later this afternoon. Now I gotta go pack and book a flight."

Danny's father was too pissed at his predicament to notice the huge grin on his son's face.

Brian, while going to the fridge to grab a sports drink, looked around and noticed his wife and her sister. "Hey Shelly, you haven't packed up yet?"

"Nope. I've decided to stay and visit this week with my sis and my nephew."

Stunned, Danny dropped the water, causing it to bounce off the floor and spill everywhere. Shelly and Ali both laughed at this, knowing the reason he suddenly got clumsy.

"Smooth move shithead," said his father. "I guess you'll be spending even more time at the gym to get away from these two."

"They'll be no going to the gym this week," said Ali, as she and her sister kept their eyes firmly on Danny. "It's my baby's senior year and before you know it he'll be off to college. So he needs to spend lots of quality time with his mother and aunt."

Brian proceeded to head to his office, and said over his shoulder, "A week is a long time Danny. Try and get in the gym so that you don't go soft."

"No need to worry about the boy going soft," said Shelly. "We are going to keep this kid very active! All week long."

Both she and Ali burst out in giggles. As usual, Brian wasn't listening to anything as he headed to his office. But the teasing continued.

"Yes Danny, you're going to be getting lots of exercise this week," laughed Ali.

"Yep, lots of core work," joked Shelly.

"Oh yes! He's gonna blast his core all week with things like hip thrusts."

"Do you mean these," said Shelly as she thrust her hips, as if humping someone.

"Yes! That," said Ali who started to also gyrate and thrust her hips. The two sisters were cracking each other up.

"He's going to be doing lots of this," said Shelly, who was now pretending to hold someone's hips as she humped from behind. She then pretended to be smacking the imaginary ass as she continued to thrust.

"And this," laughed Ali, who was now pretending to hold an imaginary head in front of her crotch, as she humped her imaginary cock into its face.

"All week long," laughed Shelly, still continuing to pretend to be Danny fucking a bent over woman.

"This kid's core is just gonna be super strong at the end of this week," laughed Ali.

Danny's jaw was almost touching the floor. The two sisters were really cracking themselves up. But they also looked sexy as hell to him in their string bikinis, pantomiming what the three of them were going to get up to.