Danny's All Grown Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about us," asked Ali. "What are we gonna work out?"

"Hmmm....lots of squat thrusts," said Shelly, who then squatted down and started to bounce on her thighs, as if she was pistoning up and down on a guy's rod.

"Oh man, our thighs are gonna be so sore," laughed Ali. "And our jaws," she said as she held her hands in front of her face, as if holding a big hoagie that she was struggling to get a bite of.

They were driving Danny crazy. He couldn't wait to get rid of his dad, but he wasn't leaving for several hours. And then....

"I can't believe this shit," Brian roared as he stomped back into the room. Ali and Shelly immediately stopped with their antics and the three went silent, thinking they had been caught. But once again, Brian was oblivious to what was right in front of him.

"All of the evening flights are booked! I can only get the 1PM, which means you gotta take me now," he said to Danny.

"FUCK YEAH," shouted Danny impulsively at hearing the news. His hand quickly came up to cover his mouth in shock at saying that out loud.

"What the hell did you just say," said his confused dad.

"I...! Uh! Nothing! I meant to say 'fuck no' because that really sucks dad. I'm sorry you gotta go so early."

Ali and Shelly were trying and failing to not laugh.

"Yeah well, watch the language! Now, we gotta hit the road in five minutes, bud."

TO BE CONTINUED....