Danny's All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled over on top of her and began to kiss her neck. Shelly wrapped her amazing legs around him. Danny sat up and then reached down and began to pull up her negligee.

"Please don't Danny," Shelly protested, but at the same time she put her arms up above her head in order to help him remove the garment. And then it was off, and she lay before him, just in her panties and nothing else, her gorgeous breasts on display. Danny immediately began to massage and grope them as she put her hands along his cheeks and watched his face. The look of amazement, desire, and hunger in his eyes sent a thrill through Shelly.

He leaned down and squeezed her left breast firmly as he placed his mouth over it and sucked on her nipple, causing her to gasp. He then switched over to the other one. Shelly knew that she needed to stop all of this. But it felt so good, and Danny was clearly enthralled with everything. She wanted him to enjoy her body and so she let it go.

Danny then moved his one hand down her body, over her belly, and then under panties. He squeezed her crotch, causing another gasp from her, and searched for her entrance. His inexperience was obvious.

Shelly knew that this was pretty much the last chance to stop everything, but instead she just spread her legs to give him easier access and gave him direction.

"Go lower Danny. Lower. It's further down. That's it baby. Now press your fingers forward. There you go Danny. You're fingering my pussy baby. Your fingers are inside of me."

"It's so wet. So wet and warm," he said, before returning to sucking on her tits.

Shelly rotated her hips up against his hand, enjoying the manipulation of her box. She ran her hands through Danny's brown hair as he explored her womanhood. Her's was the first pussy Danny had ever felt and he hadn't even seen it yet. He disengaged from her breasts and moved his body down.

"Take my panties off Danny. And then go ahead and explore. I know my man is curious," Shelly said as she lifted her hips to allow Danny to easily pull off her panties. Danny tossed them aside and then laid down between her legs, his hands on the outside of her thighs, and just stared at her beautiful pussy.

Shelly had a puffy, fat pussy with very pronounced labia. She also kept it well groomed with just a short landing strip. It was gorgeous. Danny gently ran his hands over it, running his thumb in between her folds, causing her to moan. He spread her lips, and Shelly moved one hand down and rubbed her button.

"That's the clitoris Danny. The magic button. Once you're done exploring you'll want to focus on that," she said before pulling her hand away.

Danny rubbed his finger over it and was surprised by just how strongly she reacted. He was pleasuring a woman. He had dreamed about being with a woman for so long. Dreamed about the pretty girls at school, some of the hotter teachers, female celebrities, and also his aunt Shelly and even his mother. And here was aunt Shelly, naked in his bed, instructing him on how to make her feel good. This was better than any fantasy he'd ever had.

"Ok Danny, it's time to put your mouth to work on me. Go ahead baby. Do whatever you want, but eventually turn your focus to that button."

Danny smiled, breathed in deep, and then shoved his face into her now extremely wet pussy. He licked, mouthed, and moaned into it. His enthusiasm caused Shelly to giggle and laugh. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair as he made out with her pussy.

"My man sure sounds like he's having fun with his first pussy," she giggled.

Danny explored her orally for several minutes before he finally got to work. He put his mouth over her clit and began to grind his tongue onto it, causing her to give a deep, pleasurable sigh as she lifted her hips into him. He put his hands around her thigh in order to hold on.

"Won't be long now," she gasped as she continued to pump her hips, grinding her soaking pussy into his face. "Don't stop Danny! You're doing it right baby! You're doing it just righ...oh! Oh Danny! Shit! I'm cumming Danny! Right in your face, baby!"

Danny took his arms and pressed her down into the bed, running his tongue over her clit as hard as he could. He couldn't believe the wetness coming off of her pussy as she writhed beneath him. And instinct told him that he was doing it right and to lock in even harder, so he did. Shelly lost all of her breath and her eyes rolled back into her head as the orgasm washed over her.

Danny kept at it until he felt her body sink back into the bed. He lifted his face our of her pussy and looked at her. The bottom portion of his face was glistening with her wetness. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavy. She reached down and weakly pulled at him.

"Come here Danny. Get up here baby. I need to hold my man."

He crawled up her gorgeous body and laid down on top of her. She grabbed his face and pulled it down into a kiss and then broke it.

"Mmm...I can taste myself on you," she said before kissing him again. They made out while he pressed his boxer covered hardness into her naked crotch, causing her to moan. Shelly reached down and grabbed his manhood over his underwear and squeezed it.

"Danny, we need to get you some relief. Don't worry. I'm not going to leave you in this condition. Now take these shorts off."

Danny awkwardly reached down and fumbled off his shorts. Since he was using both arms his full weight pressed into her, causing her to gasp and laugh.

"Ooof! Is my baby excited," she asked while laughing. "Now, raise yourself up."

Danny did as he was told, and she reached down between them and took a hold of his rock hard hammer. She was amazed at just how big it was. She then placed the head up against the opening of her pussy.

"Ok, now I'm going to put you inside of me."

Danny's eyes went wide at her words.

"You mean.....you're gonna....we're gonna....."

"Yes Danny. I'm going to make a man out of you. We're gonna fuck. Are you ready?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...."

"Danny?"

"Yes! Oh my god, yes! I'm ready!"

"Danny, this is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, baby. But it's a massive piece of meat. When we get you inside me I'll need you to just lay still for a minute so that I can get used to it. Do you understand?"

Danny nodded his head excitedly.

"Ok stud, now move your hips forward. There you go, just like tha....ahhhh....mmmmm."

Danny's eight inches slid into her soaking wetness, causing them both to let out moans.

He pushed until he bottomed out inside of her, causing Shelly to gasp, and then remained still. His first pussy felt better than anything he had ever imagined. He stayed like that for a few moments as Shelly lovingly rubbed her hands up and down his body and lightly kissed his neck. She used the moment to adjust to his size, and then placed her hands on his powerful shoulders and addressed him.

"Danny, it's time to move, baby. It's time to fuck your Aunt Shelly, OK? Let's move those hips. Oh god, you feel so good inside of me."

Danny began to move his cock back and forth, causing Shelly to moan and tightly hold him. He was aching so badly for release, and on his third thrust he exploded inside of her.

"Unnnhhhh!!!! Oh god! Uhhhh....Ah!!!"

"That's it Danny! Give it to me, baby! Fill me up!"

Danny bucked and jerked on top of her as his whole body spasmed, while his hammer blew rope after rope of jizz into his aunt's pussy. Shelly wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him tight throughout his orgasm.

When it was all over, Danny collapsed his full weight on top of Shelly. She cooed in his air and rubbed his body as he caught his breath. Finally he spoke.

"That was incredible! That was so amazing," he said, while Shelly giggled and continued to rub him down and lick his ear.

"Aunt Shelly, uh...I'm sorry Aunt Shelly. I wanted to last longer, but I just couldn't. I tried to hold out but...."

"Shhhh....baby, don't you dare apologize. It was your first time, so you weren't supposed to last very long. But you're eighteen, and you're still so hard inside of me. Come on baby, let's keep moving, ok?"

"We can do it again," he asked excitedly.

"Yes Danny. We can do it again. And then again and again. We have all night to fuck, baby."

"This is a dream come true," he said while he began to move his hips again, causing Shelly to tighten her hold on him and moan.

"That's it baby. Let Aunt Shelly keep you nice and hard. We have a lot of fucking to do tonight, Danny."

Her pussy, her body, her hands, her legs wrapped around him, and her words all kept Danny hard as a rock as he began to thrust into her again.

"That's it Danny. Keep fuckng me baby. I've got my legs pulled back so that you can get deep into me, all of the way up to your balls. I want you to feel so good, baby!"

"This is the greatest night of my life. It's like a dream."

"It's no dream Danny. Now listen to me. This is your first pussy and I want you to have as much fun with it as possible. Fuck it fast, fuck it slow. Make love to me and fuck the shit out of me. Have fun Danny. Do whatever feels good, ok?"

"I've fantasized about this for so long!"

"I know, baby. I just love it every time I catch you checking me out. Me and your mother. It's so adorable Danny and now, oh Danny that's good, AH....UNH!!! And now, I've got my little man inside of me! Oh baby, it's so good!"

Shelly loved that she was making a young man's dreams come true. She kept her legs back and spread, wanting her nephew to have as much fun with her body as possible. And Danny took full advantage, doing exactly what she said. He thrust hard and fucked her fast. Then pressed his chest against hers, kissing her deeply while moving his hips gently and slowly. He frequently changed tempo, loving the different sensations as he changed the speed and intensity of his humping.

As their second fuck session went on, Danny began to learn how to read his aunt's body. It was when he pressed himself against her, and grinded his big rig into her box that she reacted the most. So he concentrated on that and pressed his lips against hers.

Shelly met his grinding with her own, and squeezed him closer with her limbs. She began to writhe beneath and moan into his mouth. She broke the kiss and pressed her forehead into his neck.

"Danny! Baby! My pussy! So good! UNH!!! Ahhh!!! My pussy! Your cock, Danny! Your beautiful cock! It's hitting my pussy so good!! Oh shit I'm cumming baby!!!"

She then pressed her mouth into his neck, muffling her moans of ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her. It almost became too intense and she squeezed her limbs around him, trying to slow him down. But Danny was too powerful and continued to grind into her, causing her to orgasm again and again. It all became too much for Danny.

"Aunt...Shelly, UNH! Shelly! I gotta......ahh man...."

"Do it Danny! Fill me up again! Fill that pussy up with your cum!"

Danny grunted and went stiff, as rope after rope of his jizz once again flooded her box. Shelly cooed into his ear and rubbed her hands up and down his back and sides as his orgasm subsided. The two then just lay there for a few minutes, kissing and caressing each other.

This time, Danny's cock did not stay hard, and it slowly shrank and slipped out of her. Shelly took his face into her hands, looked him in the eye and spoke.

"Danny, that was incredible. Your amazing cock touched parts of me that have never been touched. This was your first time, correct?"

"It was."

"That's just incredible. You moved so well. You were hitting my poor little pussy so good. You're a goddamn natural."

Danny beamed with pride.

"Really, Aunt Shelly? Did I really make you feel good?"

"Oh god yes. I'm not even sure how many times I came. Three? Four? I don't know because that's how good it was."

Shelly then kissed him and gently rolled them over. She laid on top of him and they made out for a short time. Then she broke the kiss and started to crawl down his body, kissing him all along the way. When she got past his chest, she addressed him.

"I'm going to thank you for making me feel so good. Now, you just lay back and relax."

She then moved down further and took his flaccid, pussy and cum coated cock in her hand and placed her mouth over it. She began to suck on it and Danny laid his head back and exclaimed, "Oh wow!"

Shelly sucked up and down on his hammer, producing lots of saliva. She took her mouth off of it and slid her tongue up and down the shaft. She then stroked the saliva and jizz slicked shaft with one hand while she mouthed his balls, rolling her tongue over them.

It all felt so good and was so sexy that Danny felt his yogurt slinger begin to grow again. Shelly felt it too and put the shaft back into her mouth, sucking up and down on it. She tried to get as much of it into her mouth as possible, and even caused herself to gag a little bit. As she sucked on his pole, she rolled his saliva coated nuts in her fingers. Dan moaned in pleasure as all of this was happening.

Soon he was rock hard again. Shelly sucked him for a few more seconds and then took her mouth off of him and crawled back up his body.

"Danny baby, I'm sorry but I really should suck your cock more. But my pussy's being so greedy. It really wants me to feed it more of your amazing fuckstick. Do you mind," she asked while she positioned her crotch, holding his cockhead to the entrance of her box.

"Not at all Aunt Shelly. I don't mind at all."

"Unnnhhhh....," Shelly sighed as she sunk her pussy down onto Danny's hammer. She put her hands on his chest and began to ride up and down on him. Her snug, wet walls sliding up and down on him felt wonderful for both of them, and they were soon both grunting and moaning. Danny groped her gorgeous funbags as she went up and down on him.

Shelly then threw herself down on top of him, chest to chest, and kissed him deeply as she grinded on his cock and brought herself off. Danny grabbed her ass cheeks and thrust his hips up into her, causing her to stop kissing him and just moan into his mouth as her orgasm cycled through her body. Once it passed she just laid limply on top of him and let him do the work. Danny continued to thrust up into her still, motionless body.

Shelly then weakly sat back up and looked down at him, breathing heavily. Danny had slowed down, but continued to gently pump his hips, sending his dick up into her. Once she caught her breath she smiled down at him.

"I think I might be fucked out Danny."

"'Fucked out?' What does that mean?"

"It means that I don't think I have any orgasms left in me, baby."

He worried that it meant that they were done. Shelly saw the look of concern on his face.

"Oh baby, don't you worry. I might not be able to cum again, but I've got a really great pussy and it's gonna stay nice and wet for you. You can keep fucking me for as long as you can get it up tonight. It's your first pussy and your Aunt Shelly is going tolet you have as much fun as you want with it."

Danny flashed a huge smile. The night just kept getting better.

"Now, I'm sure you've fantasized about all sorts of positions. Wanna fuck me doggie style and then we'll take it from there?"

He excitedly nodded his head and Shelly got off of him and got on all fours. Danny got behind her and she reached back between her legs and wriggled her fingers. Danny placed his dick in her hand and she helped guide him into her.

"Now hold onto my hips and have fun Danny," she said. "Go as hard as you want."

Danny grabbed a hold of her hips and began to fuck her. He loved watching his big rig pump in and out of her pussy. He noticed that she was right about her pussy. It stayed just as wet as when they first started. She began to buck back onto him, and at one point he quit moving and let her do the work.

"This is great Aunt Shelly! I love watching it disappear into you."

"I love feeling it disappear, baby."

They humped like that for a few minutes and then Shelly asked what position he would like to try next. Keeping himself inside of her, he pulled them both down onto the bed and began to fuck her in the spoon position. Then after a few minutes of that he rolled them onto his back and helped her to get her feet on the mattress. She proceeded to bounce up and down on him in the reverse cowgirl. The rapid pistoning brought him to the edge and he pushed her off of him, causing her to laugh.

"That was close! I don't want to cum yet. Come here Aunt Shelly," Danny said as he hopped off the bed and cleared off his desk. Shelly knew what he was up to and excitedly got off of the bed and walked over to him. He was like a kid in the candy store and she loved it.

"Bend over the desk," he commanded and she obeyed, placing her hands on the surface and wiggling her gorgeous ass at him, while giving a sexy peak over her shoulder. Danny just admired how hot she looked like that.

"Come on Danny. Quit teasing and put it back inside me," she said.

"Yes ma'am," he replied and lined up behind her. He sunk in his fuckstick, grabbed her hips and began to pump her roughly. She held onto the desk and it began to shake loudly.

"Do we need to quiet down baby," Shelly said as she bucked back to meet his thrusts.

"That's what I love about this room, Aunt Shelly. Everyone else is a floor up and all of the way on the other side of the house. They can't hear a thing."

"Then why aren't you fucking me harder, stud?"

Danny laughed and pulled out and spun her around. He then grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up on the desk, her ass sitting on the edge. She wrapped her legs around him as he stood in front of her, and reached down and took hold of his hammer and placed it back inside of her.

"All right baby, keep having fun," she said as she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him into her. Danny began to rapidly fuck her, causing the desk to rattle and shake even more. He banged her like that for a few minutes before it became too much.

"I'm, UNH!.... I'm close! Can't....ahhhh...fuck I can't hold off!"

Shelly decided to give him a treat and pushed him out of her. He stumbled back and she hopped off the desk and squatted down in front of him and took hold of his cock.

"My mouth Danny! Cum in my mouth!"

She plunged her mouth over his dick and began to suck back and forth on him, and took his hands and placed them on either side of her head and then put her own hands on his hips. She then pulled back and forth on his hips signaling to him what he should do and then let go. Danny took the hint and held her head and began to push his hips, fucking his aunt's hot, sucking mouth.

"Fuck that's so hot," grunted Danny as he looked down at his aunt, expertly taking his eight inches all of the way into her mouth. She gagged and choked a little, but gave Danny a thumbs up with both hands, signaling that she was ok and for him to keep fucking her mouth. It was all too much for him and he began to blast his third orgasm of the night down her throat.

Shelly had never had a monster quite like Danny's appendage explode in her mouth before, and she struggled to swallow his load while also breathing. She began to gag and she involuntarily spit cum that sprayed out of her cock filled mouth.

"GLUG, GLUG!!! Pffft...glug....pfft....nnpphhh...."

Danny was too far gone with his orgasm to let up, as he squeezed her head tighter in his hands and fucked her face even harder. While she struggled to breath she also knew just how wonderful this must feel for him and also how dirty and erotic it must look, so she put her all into it.

Finally, his orgasm subsided, and he let go of her head and fell back onto the bed. Shelly gasped for breath and stayed there on her knees, sucking wind. Once she caught her breath, she giggled and got up and went to the bathroom. Her chin and lips were slick with saliva and jizz. She cleaned up and then went back to the bed.