Danny's All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right stud, let's get back under the covers. I think we're both exhausted, but if you think you can rise to the occasion again you can have some more."

Danny crawled back under the covers and started to apologize for how rough it had gotten.

"I'm sorry Aunt Shelly. I didn't mean to choke you..."

"Shhhhh," said Shelly as she held a finger to his mouth, silencing him. "You did exactly what I wanted you to do baby. I loved it. And thank you so much for cumming in my mouth. I absolutely loved every moment of it."

They kissed and then began to cuddle. Danny didn't want the night to end and continued to kiss her deeply as he let his hands wander her body again. Shelly enjoyed the closeness and wanted this night to be as amazing as possible for her nephew.

After several minutes of cuddling and groping, Shelly felt Danny's hammer grow and press against her leg. She broke their kiss and took hold of it, and smiled at him.

"You are just too much Danny. I can't believe this."

"What? Is everything ok?"

"'Is everything ok'? Baby, you've already cum three times, but here you are, rock hard again. You're gonna stick it back in me, aren't you," she giggled.

"Is that ok? I mean, can I?"

"Of course you can," she said as she rolled them over so that he was on top of her. She took a hold of his cock and helped him to put it back inside her. He was surprised at just how wet her pussy still was.

"Ok Danny. You've already cum, what? Three times? So don't feel like you have to rush. Take your time and have fun, baby. Take all of the time you need."

He leaned down and kissed her while he began a steady pace, working his hips back and forth. Shelly just lay there and held him, with her legs loosely wrapped around his waist. It was very late and exhaustion took over Shelly. She eventually stopped kissing back and her legs fell to the mattress. But she continued to hold her arms around him and softly coo into his ear as he gently pushed himself back and forth into her.

It was gentle, quiet lovemaking, and it lasted a long time. When Danny finally came it was barely even noticeable. He gave a loud sigh of pleasure and release, and then rolled over to the side. As soon as his head hit the pillow he fell asleep. Shelly turned and draped half of her body over him, and also fell asleep.

Danny woke the next morning to the sounds of his clearly frustrated aunt in his bathroom. He looked and she was standing naked in front of the mirror, cursing herself out. She had never looked more beautiful, but he was worried that she know regretted the whole thing.

"Goddammit Shelly," she said to her reflection in the mirror. "There's just no way she's not going to notice! Dammit!"

"Aunt Shelly, what's wrong?"

"Oh! Good morning Danny."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Good heavens no! It's just, well, you do bear some responsibility, but you're not in trouble. However, I am in a lot of trouble."

"What's going on?"

Shelly left the bathroom mirror and walked over to the bed.

"Look at me Danny. Take a good look."

"You look beautiful, Aunt Shelly. Actually, I don't think I've seen you more beautiful than how you look right now?"

"Exactly Danny. Thanks to you and that magic hammer of yours, your Aunt Shelly is glowing."

"I don't understand. What's wrong with looking so good? I mean, you haven't even showered or applied your makeup, and you look incredible!"

Shelly sat down on the bed beside him, and Danny immediately reached for her, running his hand along the smooth skin of her back. She made no effort to stop him.

"Danny, you took me to heaven and back last night," she said, causing him to beam with pride. "And when a woman gets her pussy beat up the way you beat up mine, well it's evident the next day that she recently got some very good dick. She glows, Danny. And she can't get rid of her shit eating grin either."

"Wow! So I did that? Wow," said Danny with pride. "But, why is this an issue?"

"Your mother, Danny! Ali! She didn't want me sleeping in here and now she's gonna take one look at me and know something happened!"

"Really? She'll be able to tell?"

"Women can tell, Danny. Your dad won't notice anything because he never notices anything. But Ali, Ali's gonna know. I'm in big trouble."

"What is she gonna do? And for the record, I don't regret anything. It was the greatest night of my life," said Danny as he cupped her naked breast. She smiled down at him and slid her hand under the blanket, squeezing his rock hard cock.

"I don't regret a single thing either, Danny. Last night was amazing. But your mother's going to chew my head off. I don't know how bad it's going to be. I just hope she'll keep a level head and not send me home."

"You can't go home, Aunt Shelly! We need to do this again! What about tonight?"

Shelly smiled and laughed, "My man really enjoyed his first piece of candy didn't he? And now he wants more," she said, while squeezing his hammer.

Panic flashed across Danny's face. He was worried that this was it, and he wouldn't get to be with his sexy aunt ever again. But she registered the look on his face and knew she had to put his mind at ease.

"Danny, you let me worry about this. None of this is your fault. Now, there is no way that I'm letting my man deal with his morning wood all by himself," she said while stroking his cock. She then pulled back the covers and laid down, gently pulling him on top of her.

"And we can't have you going out there with a huge hardon tenting your shorts, now can we? Let's get you inside of me Danny. We don't have a lot of time and my pussy's already wet."

Danny couldn't believe that he went from panic to being back inside of his aunt in a flash. And off they went, fucking with abandon. It was fast and quick, with both of them cumming at the same time in just a few minutes. There was no time for post coital snuggling.

"Danny, others are probably up, so we need to get showered and out there before people begin to suspect something or worry," she said, while getting out of bed. She headed to the shower and then stopped and looked back at him.

"Don't you want to come shower with me? I promise you'll get lucky again if you do."

Danny was up in a flash and he chased his laughing aunt into the bathroom. His hands were all over her as she struggled to turn on the water. She pulled them both into the shower.

They soaped each other up and Danny washed her hair. She spent a considerable amount of time soaping up his cock, which was rock hard again. He spun her around and had her put her hands on the shower wall and thrust her ass out. He penetrated her from behind, took a hold of her hips, and they had their second quick, furious fuck of the morning.

Later, while they were drying off, Shelly looked in the mirror and cursed, "Goddammit. I'm glowing even more! Why do you have to have to be such a fantastic fuck, Danny!?"

Danny just smiled with pride and took a hold of her again.

"Down! Bad doggy," she said while laughing and pushing him away.

Danny put on gym shorts and a t-shirt and Shelly put on a thin summer dress and a pair of flip-flops with a three inch wedge. She looked sexy as hell to him. Danny walked up and embraced her, kissing her passionately.

"I can't wait for tonight. I wish we could just fast forward today so that it was time to go to bed again."

"Oh baby, I couldn't agree more. But we're just going to have to get through it and not be too obvious, ok?"

Danny nodded his head in agreement and went back to making out with her, running his hands all over her body until she broke the kiss.

"Jesus Danny. You've got me all wet again," she said. She lifted one leg and slid it up Danny's thigh, causing her dress to rise up.

"Get your hand in there. Touch me."

Danny reached his hand under her dress and squeezed her crotch over her panties, causing her to moan. He then used his fingers to pull aside her panties. He slipped a finger into her wetness.

"That's it Danny. Get the rest of your fingers inside of me. Ahhhh....it feels so good! I wish it was your cock," she said before pressing her lips to his. Danny worked his four fingers and part of his hand in and out of her, causing her to moan loudly into his mouth. Finally, she pushed him away, causing his hand to leave her.

She took hold of his hand and held it up to his face. It was dripping from her wetness, and he could smell her on it. She looked at him, her face flush with desire and she bit her bottom lip. She looked incredible.

"Don't wash this hand Danny. For the rest of the day, whenever you want to think about what's to come tonight, hold your hand up to your face so that you can get my scent. Last night we did a lot of fucking. But I want us to fuck even more tonight. A lot more. Let's make it a very, very late night. Ok Danny?"

Shelly then walked out first and told him to hang back for a bit to not make things look too obvious. Danny just stood there, stunned at just how incredible she was, holding his still wet hand up by his face.

He waited a few minutes and then left his bedroom and headed to the kitchen, where he assumed the rest of the family would be. On the way there he saw his mom and Shelly in the hallway having an animated conversation. He ducked around a corner so as not to be seen and peaked out at them and listened. Shelly was back up against the wall with her hands out in front of her, as if trying to calm her sister down.

"Can't a girl just have a good day, Ali? I don't know why I look so good, but thank you for the compliment."

"Fuck you Shelly! I know that glow! A woman only looks like that after she's gotten it good! He was supposed to sleep on the couch. Now what happened?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...