Danny's Sea-Do Inn Motel Bk. 01

Story Info
A boy and his Mom find love.
7k words
4.25
42.5k
59
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 2010, and I want to start my tale by telling you that I am an eighteen-year-old high school senior a few weeks away from graduation. I have been working first part-time then and now full-time since I was thirteen. I'm Dan Allen Bogart Jr. my dad was Danny Arthur Bogart Sr. of the Sea-Do Inn, a forty-room motel just off the beach twenty minutes down from the seawall. My Mom, a forty-four-year-old dirty beach blond Brenda Jean Bogart, and I have been running the place without my dad for four years now.

One night, he jumped the shark by drunk driving his car off the seawall and died. I was almost fifteen when it happened; my dad's love of drinking and driving did him in. He was too drunk to stand, but Dad drove back from whatever bar dad was drinking in. He always told us he could handle a buzz on any road. My Mom, Brenda, was so devastated when the police gave us the news, and I had to go identify his body not my idea of a fun day, but such is life.

My hot Mom stands six feet in flats and looks excellent at a hundred and forty pounds with an hourglass figure. Her breast are modest in size; cute peaches come to mind. Her blue eyes match mine, but hers turn bluer when she's mad mine go bloodshot red. Although I stand six foot two, my swimming and gym workouts have kept my one hundred seventy pounds trim without a six-pack, a typical swimmer's body.

I swim two miles down the beach every other day, and depending on the tide or wind, I would run or swim back to our home. Swim, don't think, swim, count my strokes. It worked most days, keeping my mind off my hot Mom's body, or it did till my Mom walked in on my shower. In her shock, she let go of her robe. It fell open; we both got a good show of each other. It changed my dreams a lot. I only feel a little bad about closing my eyes to see my Mom, Brenda, again and how fast it makes me come when I do. I was playing with my boner talk about turning red or Mom; it was a tie. It was a few seconds we stood there we both smiled, knowing nothing should ever come of it. We have yet to discuss it; that was two weeks ago. So much more has happened since then that it seems less critical.

Swim, don't think, swim, count my strokes. I had a stormy night last night. It was to be 'The Night' where my girl Bobbie and I were to lose our virginity at the hotel room I paid for after the senior prom. But, unfortunately, my night took a change for the worst when the love of my life, my girlfriend of two years, sold me out and drudged my first glass of champagne.

I don't drink; seeing your dad dead on a slab had that kind of effect on me. I was stripped of my clothes and dignity, and I was marked up with laundry markers in three colors of dicks and taunts calling me names. They were drawn over most of my body; the killer was a toss-up of the dick in my mouth or a two-inch tiny dick on my tummy just under my belly button.

The football team and my girlfriend's new man, apparently the quarterback, stripped me, marked me up, put me in the elevator drunk and naked, and tossed me out in the lobby to end up arrested and spent the night in the drunk tank. Facing charges, and what scared me the most. There were people from school who had their phones up taking photos. I am a grower, not a shower. I'm about four and a half inches soft and maybe less from the drug. Still, if hard because I was thinking about my hot Mom. It stands a good seven inches proud with the thickness of a small energy drink can the red and blue can. That's not helping right now; damn, my hard-on is acting like a small rudder.

My Mom's friend's sons bailed me out and dropped me off, so my Mom has not seen me yet nor heard about it. So I came in, grabbed my wet suit, and hit the beach, telling Mom from the office door she heard me she did not see me.

I say. "Going for a swim; I had to burn off energy after last night."

A half truth but true enough. Slipping out of our suites at the Motel, we had a two-story home built on the side of the building, three bedrooms, two baths, and a good size kitchen. We put in a hot tub after we remodeled after dads insurance money came in.

Turning back to the house, I can't make headway against the riptide, so I go a little farther to run back to the beach. What do you tell your Mom? I guess she going to see the dicks on my face sooner or later. I have to work the morning shift at the front desk. I got it. I'll put my Zinc sunscreen on and say I burned under the tanning bed before prom. So I jogged back and waved to the police on beach patrol as the jeep made a U-turn. Finally, the car started to catch up to me. I see it's the hot lady, officer Susan, my Mom's friend. Her vest makes her look flat-chested, but I have seen her in a swimsuit, and she is not flat-chested.

She waved me over to her jeep and handed me a coffee, and Susan asked. "How are you doing? Your Mom know yet?"

She's my Mom's friend starting back in middle school.

I answered. "I'm fine till my Mom sees my new artwork. After that, I'm pretty sure I'm grounded until I'm twenty-one if I'm not dead first."

Susan says. "It's going to be worse than you think. Don't talk to anyone other than your Mom or lawyer. You can't trust a cop if they ask you. Your girlfriend's dad might be behind the calls. The T.V. news sent a crew to the hotel. Your name was not released, but someone called them, and the school board called for your booking record. For all this to happen so fast means the fix is in. Don't go to school Monday my fourteen-year-old daughter saw you in all your glory, and it's posted online. She is not allowed on anymore. Son, they are going to have you removed from school. You're off the swim team. You getting out of high school is a real question; give us some time to see what we can find out about the guys who did this to you. Stay home, son, and tell your Mom I bet the news crews will find out your name, and Brenda will find out sooner or later; tell her now."

I thanked Susan and ran home with no thought other than no scholarship, no college, not on our income. Running a motel is not cheap. We live too close to the edge. I walk into my room by going up the back stairs to shower, and nothing is coming off. I scrub for a good twenty minutes. I walk into the kitchen, see coffee, and make a cup for myself and one for my Mom. I step into the office, the door there leads to the counter. Mom was finishing up with a guest and stepped to the office and saw the dick on my face. She couldn't help it and started laughing.

I say. "Mom, this is no laughing matter. Susan said the news crew are looking for me. They may find photos or videos of me naked, marked, and drugged online. Bobbie gave me my first glass of champagne; it had something in it. That's all that I had, I swear. I used my one phone call to her instead of your Mom thinking she would call her dad and get me out. That was not the case; she seemed behind the whole thing. Susan said the school board has the video or knows about the video and to not go to school as they are tossing me out of school. My scholarship is gone if I can't graduate high school; I'll have to get a GED. Mom, that was my future."

Mom is holding her hand over her mouth and says. "Your kidding, right?"

I shook my head; she saw my face as she tried to rub the dick off my face by licking her fingers and rubbing them hard.

Holding my face in her hands, she kissed me first on the cheek, then the other as she looked into my eyes, she teared up and says. "We got through it together; when your dad died, we will get through this. I love you, baby."

Then she did the unspeakable she kissed me on my mouth; it felt so hot, and damn. I was burning in hell. Lighting struck us both; we both turned red in the face. Mom's nipples popped against my chest as my hardness sprang to its fullness. Brenda had to have felt it. Damn, the room got hot, and it seemed to spin. I looked, and Mom's eyes closed as I returned the kiss hard. Kissing Bobbie was like doing a wet fish, not this! The sin we were seconds away from slipping you my tongue, saved by the bell. The driveway bell dinged as my Mom rested her head against my hard chest for a few seconds as she centered herself.

I say. "Mom, I go put Zinc on my face and do the chores. I love you, Mom, beyond words."

Mom turned to the desk to wait on the guest as I put Zinc on my face. I looked at the chores board and saw two rooms that need unstopped drains; Sunday, the cleaning lady is not due to work till after church.

I grab my tools and pass keys to the first room as I knock on the door to ensure the space is empty. You only do that once; that ugly old guy was doing two hookers was enough to want to pour bleach in my eyes after, not doing that again. I worked till almost lunch, and Mom called me on my two-way radio to say she had a sandwich waiting for me. She ran out for a while, and I needed to cover the desk. Getting to the office, I see a note on the table; the message read. "Running to see her friend from the hotel downtown and pay her back for sending her sons to get me out of jail."

So I watched the front desk, ate lunch, and made more coffee. Putting out fresh donuts for the police, they swing by a few times daily. This was where they turned around to use our restroom before returning to town. Mom enjoyed seeing them; you never want to piss them off. They made a few calls out here to break up a fight or two.

One of the officers who came by took me downtown as he drank his coffee says. "Well, Dan, your toast; your girlfriend's dad called us in; last night's prom had us running a double shift. My partner took the 911 call and said your girl pointed you out as her friends laughed. Everyone from your school was taking photos or videos of you. Did you just drink too much, and you got hazed?"

I started to talk, and what Susan said suddenly came to mind.

I say. "I'm not sure everything is hazy. My recall is fuzzy."

As Mom came back in, hearing me say that. Mom and I had difficulty meeting eyes; it was like we both knew the officer knew we had kissed earlier. Finally, he left; he did not want to talk in front of my Mom. Odd, he was pumping me for info like we were long-lost best friends.

Mom asked me. "Well, that was odd; he was asking you questions. I never trusted him; be careful who you tell. Now did you feel like he knew we kissed, baby? Because I did, you are a great kisser; your girlfriend must be a dumb-ass to do this to you."

I went over my night and when things went south in detail. I received a call from Susan, who gave me a link to watch my nudes online.

Mom and I watched on our computer crap; the videos have four thousand views in less that six hours. My Mom wolf-whistled and says. "She's an idiot, you hot son. Damn, are we going to burn in hell for that kiss?"

I answered. "Not yet, Mom. If I'm going to do any burning in hell, there are things I want to do to you, Brenda, to make catching on fire worth it. Damn, Mom, you smell so good."

As I move near you, to feel your warmth.

Mom says. "The driveway bell rang again, which made us full up. I go turn the no room in the inn sign on."

I grab a kiss from Mom as she turns to jelly in my arms. As our kiss lasted till the office doorbell rang, I lifted your chin up, kissed your nose walking away.

I mouthed from the office I love you as I stepped out to help the guest get the last room. Mom started dinner as I got a call that one of the room A.C.s would not work. I went to room #21 circuit breaker was the fix. I stopped off at the room and checked if it had power. The room did but not the window unit. So I went to the service room and swapped the breaker out. I went back, and the unit was putting out cold air.

I go back, and Mom and I eat dinner; we touch hands like teenagers. Brenda is trembling as we eat a green salad and a slice of quiche. I keep stroking your arm and smiling as you try to look down at your food. Then, finally, I kiss your hand, and you moan.

I say. "I'm worried, Mom. Are you mad that I kissed my best girl?"

You leaned over and kissed me again night and day, kissing my Mom vs. my ex. I stick with my Mom, thanks.

Mom says. "Watch the desk, please, baby."

As she was going to grab a shower. I am putting up the dishes in the dishwasher when I notice the master bedroom door is open, and you can see the steam coming out the open bathroom doorway from the table. This is a first, and I go into the bathroom. I stood at the door as I watched you shower. You see me watching you spend extra time soaping up your cute peaches as your hand drops between your legs, and you begin rubbing. I take my polo shirt off, popping my pecs at you dropping my pants so you can see my dick get harder. You shudder and moan your come. As I step to join you in the shower, the damn front desk phone rings. I pull my pants up, put my shirt back on, and go to answer the phone. The room wants a wake-up call and an iron for six am.

I drop the iron off with three pieces of chocolate. I have been doing it for two years. We were only booked during the summer season, but we give out candy anytime a guest calls for anything. Now we're busy all year long giving good service gets good reviews. I tap on the door; a guy answers and thanks me. I return to Mom dressed, helping someone find an empty room at one of the other motels, and send them off. My Mom's hand on my back drifts down to my tight ass as she rubs me and whispers in a low whisper. "You're making that burning thing fun, baby."

The night guy Doug is due at ten pm, and my Mom and I can watch a movie to unwind. So we search for what to watch. Mom curls up next to me, touching me. My ex, the bitch never felt this hot. Was the sin making it better, or was it some strange love that could not be answered? I did not feel naked just a while ago nor judged, and there is the fact she came just looking at me. The person in this world that knows more about me than anyone who loves me without question.

Is it too much to ask that we can love and be left alone, or is it too much sin? I don't want that answer. We watched a movie about something too hard to think when your bone is hard. But we occasionally kissed, nothing too much for a boy or girl thing but way over the line for a mom and son. We started a second movie, but we both wanted to kiss and touch each other in our best places.

Mom says. "Take me to bed, baby; show me some-more fire."

I kissed and pulled your nipples to moans smothered in my neck. Taking you to bed, I lay down, kicking off my shoes. I slip my hand under your nightdress. You're not wearing panties, and my fingers find your hot wet lips to your near scream as you bite my neck just under my shirt. I tease your hard clit as it grows large, my ex let me do this over her jeans, but this is hotter. I found your mouth as my fingers rubbed you as you did earlier. You have trouble breathing as you get near. You come quick, kissing you. Your mouth grows cold as you arch your back and spray all over my hand, drenching your night dress; you keep kissing me as you return to earth.

I answered back. "Mom, you been shaking all night. You have not been able to look me in the eye. You need time to be sure there is no going back if we cross this line. I rather become a monk than hurt you, my love. You can't be a one-night stand I want forever."

I kissed you good night and got out of bed, I say. "Thank you for a wonderful first date, and I'll see you after I swim at dawn."

Kissing you again, I touched your chin to find your lips. This time I had a tongue in the game; you trembled again in my arms, and you say. "Good night, peanut sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite; damn, you're so hot. You're right; we must think about it, but it felt right."

I just knew sleep would not happen too many worries. I fell asleep at the thought of my Mom's kiss on my lips and slept the entire night. I woke with a boner and a wet spot on my shorts. I go to do the bathroom thing, slipping on my wet suit. Summer water temp runs around in the 70s at dawn, and if you get too cold, you don't want to work out, but I swim all year or run. Finally, I get to the water, and now I'm swimming without thinking about whatever happens happens; I'm not in control of my life, but I can make choices.

The wind was too strong from offshore, and hard to fight the tide. So I got out and went in to run as I saw Susan's jeep pull off the road onto the beach.

She pulls up with hot coffee, splits her bear claw with me, and says. "Your lucky son, the D.A., has seen the video. He showed it to the judge and issued a search warrant. The video was uploaded twenty minutes before the 911 call, and the call did not come from the hotel. They got the number. It came from your Ex's home, the mayor's home. The judge said it stunk they're looking deeper, they I.D. three of your so-called friends in the video, and they are looking into their uploads. All might not be lost but mind what you say. The officer who came to talk to you is friends with the mayor, not your Mom."

I again thanked her and say. "Some little birdie needs to send the videos to the T.V. station, but if leaked too soon, I might end up in jail."

Susan laughed and says. "You are just like your Mom, smart and deadly when you get older. I will tell you how she stood down the whole football team. The major and the officer were both on the team at the time, or your Mom will."

I ran back to the Motel, showered, and went to see what was on the to-do list. Then, seeing Mom in the kitchen making breakfast tacos, I came up behind you and hugged you to your sighs.

You patted my head, and my Mom says. "I'll thought I stay up all night not getting any sleep; guess we're ready to burn in hell. I heard all the Sunday school lectures and the fire and brimstone later at church, but I slept like a baby who's well loved."

I say. "I know, right? It feels right. I slept like I swam six matches all in one day. My Mom made me do it. Thank you, Mom."

I nibbled on my Moms neck and ear lobe to a moan; Mom turned around and says. "If we do this, I need you to call me Brenda in bed. So we don't need to be reminded of our sin; we can't have dates or nights out you in for burning with your Mother baby."

You kissed me again we both felt the fire.

I say. "Mom sounds good, but the mayor and officer from your high school football team might be behind this. I told him I was fuzzy on what happened, much less when it happened. So you call me in if either one shows up, and I'm out working. I think they're going after me to hurt you."

I hear the bell ding on the driveway as I wait at the front desk and note what needs to be done. It's the football hero cop's car, and it's parked out front not that weird the officers often write up their reports parked off the road in our parking lot. Mom brings my tacos to the office as she watches the monitor with me; Mom tells me the story. "If the then mayor had not interceded for the football team, none of them would have gone to college. They should have gone to jail, but the rich live by different rules.

I went and started my chores, cleaning the drains and checking the A.C. for new air filters and cleaned them. Mom's two-way crackled three rooms or an hour later said the suits were here. I dropped my tools, washed my hands, and took the stairs four at a time. Going up the back stairs and texted Mom's friend Susan. As I came down the stairs, I could hear them talking about me there from the school board. I heard Mom tell them. "He ran to the janitor's supply."

After a few minutes, Susan entered the lobby, poured her coffee, and asked what was up.

One of the suits says that the school board wanted to take me to the mayor's office. "They got a call from the mayor's office and wanted to speak to me."

12