Danny's Sea-Do Inn Motel Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom, without missing a beat, asked. "Did this normaly sound like kidnapping to her, and didn't you need a warrant or something?"

They got huffy and left. It was near lunch, and I say. "I'll make us fish burgers and fries and a salad. I bake a pie. I went to the kitchen, made the patties with salmon, and grilled them on the smokeless grill. I made grilled veggies and potato wedges. Mom fixed a salad, and we called the cleaning lady Sally to eat with us. She had homemade tortillas and guacamole, and barbacoa tamales.

It was good eats all three ladies went to the same school. They told a few choice stories about some teachers still there twenty years later. It was fun, even with the shadow hanging over the room. No one talked about the mayor, his wife, the football team, or the dick on my face. One thing that was said about the officer was that he was the team captain, which explained a lot.

I found most team sports stars were often bullies, not all but most. The rest of the day was long for Mom and me. Up at dawn, it's now past dinner time. Mom's two-way cracked at me, and I answered. "Go for Mom. What's your fancy, Brenda?"

Mom answered back. "Want Tex Mex, hon? We can go in a few minutes. Doug, the night shift, asked if he could pull a double shift as he has a test in a few days. So we can have a date night out with your Mom."

I say. "Sure, I wrapped up the burnt-out ceiling fan and fixed the lights in #29. But I need to check #30; Sally said the drain was slow. So I want to keep ahead of it."

I returned to the office, and Doug had three friends on one of our folding tables with bags of books and laptops. I showered and shaved as I skipped it this morning, putting the Zinc back on. I dressed in my nicer clothes as we headed into town for dinner. We found parking for the motel van, and we sat down. Mom asked me. "Please drive home, baby; she wanted a top-shelf margarita or two."

We were seated, and food and drinks were ordered; many nights, most guys would be watching my Mom. Tonight was a bit different. People were watching me and laughing behind their hands. Folks were staring at me and making phone calls as some took photos. I had put Zinc on my face before we left, but it was clear then that once the jokes started, the place went nuts. Some people threw food at us, and the manager brought our food in to-go bags. It looks like more than a couple of meals worth, and they refused our money. Mom let me drive home as she was in tears as I sat there pissed off. Damn, I would have this shit go on for years; my future looked dim. After getting home, we sat in the car as Mom cried, and I held her. We entered and the sign was on no rooms. The four college kids, two girls and two boys were brothers with my best friend at the high school. We say our. "Good night." Mom washed her face as I set the table.

There was food there, a good deal more than we ordered.

Mom asked me. "Should we feed the hungry eggheads? You see their smiles when they smelled it. They practically drooled. Would you please wash your face? She refused to kiss me with that shit on as it tasted bad. They all look like they had their share of getting a wedgie and stolen lunch money."

I asked them in and turned on the 'Ring buzzer Please' sign. We have the 'No Room' sign on the office lobby door. Locking it and turned on the buzzer so it would ring in the house instead of the office.

The kids laughed at my art, and both boys say. "They had been there, and no t-shirts were given out, but we were club members."

One of the girls, Betty says. "It's not nice to laugh at your miss fortune but looking at your hotness being abused by your so-called friends, I wish we could take the video down."

One guy named Fred says. "Show me as he did a few things eating food in one hand as he was typing, making up code as he went."

In twenty minutes, the table was picked clean we were all well fed, as he says. "I have the I.P. address and name of the person who took the video and who and where it was uploaded to. Are you wanted by the law? Grow pot, or do your sister?"

Mom has a poker face, but I laughed so hard my face went red.

He says. "I only ask because the FBI started a Cybercrime division. They love to see how a town mayor set up his daughter's boyfriend to fail. She talks about her new BMW convertible dad gave her to change boyfriends for one that was more of the marrying kind or rich on facecrack."

I looked at Mom, and she says. "I stuck it to him once. So it's only fair for my son too, shoot him the finger."

I had to answer, but first, I say. "Tell me all that you did. I don't want you to get in hot water with the feds."

He laughed and says. "I sent it in as a job application. I want to fuck up the bullies and hit their pocketbooks fucking hard. Sorry, Mrs. Bogart."

Mom raises her hand for a high five and says. "Fucking A, send it! That's OK; it was called for."

The desk guy Doug says. "After the feds finished the indictments and they been found guilty, we can sue them. So I do it for twenty percent."

Mom and I both say. "Forty!"

At the same time, we all laughed as he drew up our agreement. But then, Doug says the one thing that impressed me. "To have a lawyer look over it, I'm getting C's, but I have passion; who wants coffee?"

That said, we cleaned the table and had coffee, and from freshly picked berries near the fields behind the Motel, I baked a blueberry pie at lunch as the fish was cooking.

We found the square root of pie, as my Mom says. "He cooks better than me. He made this from scratch; he does not use a recipe. So I'm clueless about how he does it."

Janet, one of the ladies, says. "He's a catch. Too bad I'm stuck on this guy here."

She punched him in the ribs, and they all thanked us for the feast they left to study as we watched a movie. Mom wrapped her legs around me, sitting on my lap; her hot ass rode my growing cock.

Mom says. "How many dates do we have to go on before we get busy? I'm dying to suck you off; please don't distract me by trying to make me come. Please, I can't do two things at once."

You gave me a lap dance as you pulled my shorts down, no doubt what caused the tent in my shorts you were making.

I say. "Mom, sorry, Brenda, if this is just us breaking under the stress of everything over the last few years. Dad going out the way he did, that bogus lawsuit that family sued us because the hot water was too hot and gave them all sunburns. I'm so glad the judge tossed that out, the city trying to close us last year, and now this bullshit with my Ex."

Mom says. "Though it all, you supported and loved me, sin or not, it feels right."

I answered. "Thank you, Brenda. I love you too, sin or not, but there always is a but. I can't do this if it's only a one-night stand. I never thought I would see or make you come before a few weeks ago, but it would kill me not to be by your side. So if I do this, our bond must be as binding as we were married. So will you stand with me in the flames of sin and be my partner, my wife for life, Brenda?"

My mother started crying, resting her head on my shoulder. I held you tight as my hardness softened as we kept this for some time. Finally, the crying stopped, but we held on to each other.

When my dick was soft, Brenda started talking. "I thought I show you the ways of lovemaking, and we have some fun burning together, and you find another to love. Not this. We need to think about this before we make a mistake."

My phone beeped with a text from Susan. "The Feds just received a search warrant for the mayor's office, and home keeps an eye out for our friend Dudley Do-Right he's being looked at, too. We know he received a call from the mayor's home before the 911 call. He will be looking for payback on your Mom. Watch her. Keep her safe. We are trying to track his squad car, but the GPS keeps turning itself off."

Mom kissed me more like a mom than a lover, got up, and went to bed after reading the text. It's one am. I woke hours later feeling dread, like something was wrong with the day. I skipped swimming from the feeling. Was it the thing between Mom and me, or was the text putting me on edge. I went downstairs to Mom making coffee and was dressed, heating a fried egg burrito for me.

Mom kissed me and says. "Room #10 piped burst. You need to run and cut the water off. Walk and eat, son; call me on the two-way every fifteen minutes."

I went to the desk and got out a panic button. It had local, P.D., or Both. I set it to both for the person working the counter. For extra safety, I gave it to my Mom. I got to the room, shut the water off, and saw the pipe was busted and broken with a tool. Mom's panic alarm went off. I grabbed my phone and texted Susan's number, 911. I half flew off the stairs and was across the parking lot. I popped the top off the roach spray and hit the office door. It was locked; I used my passkey, jumped the counter, and kicked the office door in. My Mom was on the ground getting beat on by the football star turned-cop. I hit him off my Mom.

As I sprayed him in the face, I got hit with a baton in my face I was bleeding into my eyes. It knocked me back as I tried to back up without being able to see. I stepped back out of reach. He was striking me; the room started spinning as I was spinning. I reached into my tool belt and tossed my monkey wrench, hitting Dudley Do-Right in the face. I picked up the roach spray, and, using my lighter, I made it a flame thrower. It sputtered and stopped. It gave me seconds to think. I look around for a weapon and see his service 9mm on the office floor. I jump for it, and as I grab it, I feel a sting in my back then the earth moves. I hit the ground like a beached whale. I struggled to clear a jam in the gun through the taser when I got hit in the head again. While losing my connection with reality, I reached for the weapon I dropped and got kicked. I heard. "Freeze, you sack of shit! No, don't reach for your weapon."

I heard. "Shoot them; they tried to kill me." So that was it it for me. The next thing I recall was being fed oxygen and strapped to a gurney. When I tried to break the straps, I screamed. "Where's my mom?"

As I struggled to get up. A warm hand touches my cheek like my Mom did when I heard. "Rest easy, son. Rest shes safe. I loaded her into the life flight myself. She's already at the E.R. You put up a hell of a fight; do you know your name?"

I say. "Yes, it's Dan, and half the fight was my Mom's doing. When I got there, I had to jump over broken chairs and heard a gunshot. Did my Mom get shot?"

The paramedic says. "No, Dan, she was not shot but has beaten up a good deal like you. Can you follow my pen light?" As she checked my eyes to see if they were still there.

We pulled up at the hospital, and it was a whirlwind after that. I got a few stitches, poked, x-rays, and ice packs with painkillers. After that, nothing made sense till dawn when I woke in bed. Hurting like crazy, I tied my gown in the back, put my green hospital socks on, and went walking down the hall, checking the names on the doors as a nurse at the front desk came to me and told me. "You need to get back to your bed, son."

I say. "I mean no disrespect, but not till I see my mother; she was brought in last night by life-flight."

The nurse pulled out a wheelchair and says. "Fine, then sit here and stay there."

She rolled me to the front desk and looked at that funny bracelet with my name on it as she checked on the computer and says. "She is listed in intensive care. I have someone take you there, but you must be good."

I was taken upstairs to the intensive care unit. A few eyebrows were raised, but the nurse's aide says. "This is her son."

Pointing to my Mom's bed as she wheels me near, I get up to go to her, and my ear gets flicked hard, the nurse's aid says. "Sit down; you said you be good."

I stayed seated, grabbing my Mom's hand and holding it to my cheek. I winced as my face must have been bruised to hurt that bad, but I did not move her hand.

I sat that way for a few hours as doctors came and checked me out, and the doctor says. "I get checked out as soon as your paperwork is done, but your Mom is going to be a day or so, but she is OK; she's strong."

I hear from behind me. "Dan, the suits want to talk to you. We went to your room, and I knew you would be here."

Mom opened her eyes, and I felt her squeeze my hand. I got up and kissed my Mom softly on the only spot without a bruise.

I say. "Love you, Brenda; we'll be sore as hell. They are checking me out. I call Doug, the night guy, to cover for us, but the suits want to talk to me later."

Susan says. "It's a crime scene and will be for days, but I called Doug for you; the night guy and one of his friends moved the phone and laptop, so they checked out the guest and have bookings for a dozen more, but your office and kitchen is going to be a while getting cleaned up."

The suits talked to me for an hour and says. "Without the footage, it looks bad. They received a call from the mayor's office wanting them to charge Mom and me for his murder."

I asked for my laptop and told them. "I used the cloud storage. It's not only the hard drive."

The officer drove me to the Motel, and I went and changed clothes checking with Doug and say. "That we were alright, and I was calling the insurance company. I had to go talk to the police."

I picked up my laptop and went downtown with the officer. I logged on, went to the cloud, found the footage, and watched for nine minutes. Then, I tossed my cookies up. What little was there.

I was not Jackie or Chuck the ranger but I did not stop fighting back. It showed Susan and her partner taking fire from Dudley Do-Right after he cleared his jam. The ending was not pretty to watch. He took four rounds to his vest and lifted his gun to fire again. Finally, he was hit with a taser, and the vest stopped it, and both officers fired two rounds each to his head. I watched as Susan checked my Mom first, called for an ambulance, then life-flight and checked me, thinking I was dead, and she looked satisfied when she felt a pulse.

I returned to the Motel, and two people were there instead of Doug in room #1. Doug was absent, but I noticed they worked at two different hotels, and one of them says. "We have two people working the front desk daily till you get back on your feet, and you are family. We help our own we not forgetting your help during the last storm. You and your Mom treated our family right."

I ordered a couple of Pizzas, and hurting as I was, I ate, saving half for Doug, and when he got there, I called a taxi and left to go see Mom. I walked to the desk and checked if they had moved my Mom to a room, and they had. So I found her and went and kissed my Mom again softly and on the spot without a bruise.

Susan laughed, watching me kiss my Mom. Then she says to my Mom. "We watched the CCTV of the fight, and mommy bear got her licks in, but watching your son fight for you, we cheered when Dan hit him and kept hitting him as your son took a hell of a beating. I have never seen two people fight so hard to save the other. Dan, thank you for putting in the extra cameras. It saved my bacon. I'm cleared for desk duty."

12