Dan's a Crossdresser Pt. 04

Story Info
Dan measures his penis, and compares to statistics.
1.5k words
4.44
14.5k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Dan realized he's sub par

BBC had become Dan's new addiction, more specifically BBC fucking hot beautiful women in lingerie. Dan loved it! He loved the way it looked. The contrast of the skin and the sheer pleasure the women experienced was so enticing to Dan. Dan went down the rabbit hole even further. He began to even gain an attraction to black cock himself. He remembered back to when he was puzzled about his attraction to tranny cock. Back then he justified it by calling it a girl cock. Now he, himself, was attracted to black cock. His addiction had run so deep, that he didn't even bother to come up with justification. He just accepted reality.

With no justification needed for his attraction to BBC, Dan realized that he was becoming a sissy. Slowly but surely, his psychology continued changing. He even enjoyed fantasies of transitioning and becoming a girl. He added multiple sissy hypnos and sissy captions to his favorites on his porn profile to boost the inspiration. He loved feeling feminine, he loved jerking his cock while dressed up in some lingerie and stockings, edging himself all day long. While jerking he was always switching back and forth from sissy porn to bbc porn to nylon porn to tranny porn to crossdresser porn. He eventually found cuckold porn via all the bbc porn he had been consuming.

The cuckold porn was very exciting as well. Watching wives go black in front of their husbands was truly something else. He especially loved videos and pictures of cock comparisons. While a wife was sucking a black dick or two, she would call over her white cuck for a penis match. Without fail, the cuckold would never be pronounced the winner. Not even close. This fact is the reason a cuckold is a cuckold in the first place.

This inspired further curiosity within Dan. He had never really thought much about why the men in porn always had such big cocks. He just assumed that only guys with huge cocks are brave enough to even do porn. He thought these guys are statistically rare, but since there are so many people in the world, then mathematically there would be a decent amount of guys with big cocks. He decided to do some research on this.

Dan assumed that he, himself, was about averagely sized downstairs. He figured that's what the research would indicate. So he started with a search, "what's the average penis size?" Of course, as anyone who has done this knows, results vary. But overall, average penis size is about 6 inches in length and 5 inches in circumference. This gives a volume of roughly 11 cubic inches. Dan glanced at his cock, stroked a little to get it erect and thought "That seems about right".

He found a ruler for the length and measuring tape for the circumference just to verify that he is average. He used the ruler, measuring from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head on the top side of the penis. He came up with 3.6 inches. "That can't be right" he thought. He gave his cock a good tugging to make sure it was as hard as it could be. He measured again, this time pushing into the skin at the base a little bit to the bone and measuring to the tip of his penis perfectly. He gained a little bit relative to the last measurement and it put him right on the 4 inch mark. A little humbled and ashamed by his finding, he decided 4 inches was the right measurement.

"No worries, I'll make up for it in girth! That's what women want anyways", Dan told himself.

Finding the thickest part of his shaft in the center a little bit under his head, he took the measuring tape and measured around. It proved to give him another result he wasn't expecting. He measured three more times just to make sure he was doing it right. At the thickest part of his shaft, he came up with a 4 inch circumference. He couldn't believe he came up short again.

In summary, Dan's penis measurements are 4 inches long and 4 inches in circumference. This roughly provides a volume of 4.5 cubic inches. Because volume is cubic, he is down a lot of volume relative to average. Compared to average, his penis is 40% of the volume of an average cock. Meaning, an average penis is more than twice the size of Dan's penis. This was rather disheartening for Dan. He continued his research. Some further data provided that in a room of 1000 men, 935 of those men would have a larger penis, meaning Dan measures at the 6.5 percentile.

Dan's mind was blown and his ego, even though not that large, took a hit as well. At this point Dan was 28 years old. (3 years since divorce) and he had always assumed he was average. He couldn't believe he is actually below 10 percentile. "I have spent 28 years not knowing I have a little penis!" Dan said over and over to himself out loud.

Then he thought about Tracy. He was instantly embarrassed that he had even attempted to use the little thing to bring her pleasure. This explains why she had never had the faces that the girls in porn have when they are experiencing pleasure from a real cock, a man's cock, a big black cock.

"A big black cock... ", Dan wondered, "Why the phrase big black cock otherwise known as BBC?" Black cocks were always the biggest in every video or picture he had ever seen. Dan had to know, what's the average black penis size. Of course, perfect data is hard to find but, Dan found that the average black cock measures 7 inches long, and has a circumference of 5.4 inches. This provides a rough volume of 15 cubic inches. "The stereotype is true", Dan thought. 15 cubic inches is 1.36 times larger than average cock of 11 cubic inches and the average black cock is 3.33 times larger than Dan's 4.5 cubic inch cock. "Holy shit!", Dan was truly impressed.

Dan sat there absolutely perplexed by his findings. An average black cock provided incredible measurements, and that's just the average. Dan thought back to the mystery black man that Tracy had been posting photos with. That black man was significantly well above average in terms of general size and height. Dan thought that this would likely mean that his cock too is significantly well above average. At this point Dan had seen enough big black cock online to imagine what mystery man's cock would look like, it had to be at an absolute minimum of 8 inches long, and was surely thick to match. Given this, the mystery man had to be packing a hammer at least 4 times the size of Dan's penis in terms of volume.

Running through all of the math and about penis sizes did something to Dan. The whole time he was discovering all of these startling facts, his little penis maintained an erection.

"Why am I turned on?" Dan thought

Dan realized he had to come to terms with the fact that he has a little penis. He really had no choice. There's nothing that can be done. "How can I ever pleasure a woman with this thing?", Dan questioned. He knew the answer. He can't. And he concluded verbally out loud, "quite honestly, women, especially beautiful Nylon Queens, don't deserve a little white dicks... Nylon Queens, goddesses, beautiful women, deserve...big black cock."

Dan's mind went back to Tracy as it always does. He imagined Tracy in her lingerie, wearing garters and stockings, on her knees, serving her black man. Worshiping his beautiful big black cock. He imagined how she would take moments to pause so that she could just look at it and take in all of it's glory. She had to use two hands to stroke it because it was so big.

Dan was stroking his little dick, if you can even call it that. He was so turned on with his imaginations of Tracy with a BBC. Dan was dressed in his garters, panties, stockings and heels, looking like a little sissy. This time he had a simple porn picture, he just pulled up a picture of a big black cock to use as inspiration. He imagined it belonged to the mystery black man. Dan continued to stroke his little dick to the beauty of the bbc.

He began to imagine how Tracy felt when it was buried deep inside her pussy. Knowing that it filled up 4 times more volume than Dan ever could, reaching and touching places Dan can't and won't, and stretching her out so much that she could never fuck a white man again.

Dan thought about how Tracy is so beautiful and gorgeous and sexy, and a woman like that deserves only big black cock.

With that, while basking in his own sissy shame of inadequacy, imagining Tracy in lingerie fucking a big black cock, Dan came a huge load of cum all over his own stockings.

Dan had just cucked himself with thoughts of Tracy and BBC. Dan had become a sissy cuckold. Soon, he would continue his submission into fully becoming exactly that.

End Part 4