Dan's a Crossdresser Pt. 03

Story Info
Dan's BBC Porn addiction develops while Ex dates black man.
1.2k words
4.43
17.5k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: Dan becomes addicted to BBC

Seeing Tracy with another man, let alone a black man, was startling for Dan. He knew the day would come when she would experience other men. He was smart enough to realize that she had probably been having experiences with men over these past two years but he never had to see it on her Instagram. Now it was official and right in front of Dan's eyes. He was filled with jealousy. Dan used to have Tracy under his arm! Now other men get to experience her.

Over the next few days Tracy would make posts of her outfits and whatever she was doing. Dan would find himself scrolling back to the photos of that night with the girls and the other men. He kept going back, so curious about who this mysterious black man with Tracy was. He would go through Tracy's girlfriends profiles. They too had their own photos with men, always large athletic looking men, surprisingly all of them were black men. Must just be a coincidence, Dan thought, people tend to hang out within their own racial group and all those men must be friends. After all, Tracy and her girlfriends were all white girls. It's not like they all prefer black men, that would be crazy, Dan thought to himself.

Again a few days passed, Dan of course was still maintaining his typical crossdressing and porn routine, but he kept coming back to the photos from that night. He started to realize that his cock was getting hard when he saw the pictures of the black men with the sexy white girls. In particular the picture of Tracy with her black man was the hottest. She had on a miniskirt and black nylons. Her arm was over the black man's chest and she was smiling so happy.

"Was this man her boyfriend?", Dan questioned.

Then at that very moment, while Dan was looking at Tracy's profile, she posted another photo. Tracy was out with the same mystery man from the other night in front of a Mercedes S-class. The caption read, "He took me to The Ball!" The mystery man was wearing a tuxedo, and she was absolutely stunning in her black dress that left little for the imagination. It showed full cleavage and had a slit up the ankle length skirt all the way up to her waist-line on both sides giving a full show of her legs.

Dan's cock sprang to it's full 4 inches when he saw that her garter strap and stocking tops were showing. It was an incredible sight. To top it off, her feet were beautifully nestled in 6 inch red bottom louboutin stilettos.

Then Tracy posted again 5 minutes later. This time it was a video. The mysterious man must have been taking the video as Dan could hear him say, "show me how you walk." Dan watched in awe as he saw his beautiful ex-wife strut in her black dress, her leg, garter strap, stockings and heels showing with each step. She walked in her heels like an absolute goddess. The way she showed off for her man was spectacular.

The posts stopped for the night. Dan imagined Tracy was having fun with her black mystery man at that exact moment. They were probably drinking, and grinding on the dance floor. Dan thought tonight they would go home together. Dan imagined her stripping off her dress to show off the lingerie underneath it for him. Dan found some stockings that were similar to the ones she was wearing. They had a beautiful black deep welt lace top. He had some fake louboutin heels he could put on. Dan's cock was as hard as steel. Why was his imagination of Tracy with a black man turning him on so much?

He turned on the computer and logged into his account on his favorite porn site. In the search bar he searched, "white woman black man". He was shocked at the quantity of results that came up. He looked for a video of a blonde woman in stockings with a black man. Then he found the videos produced by a company that specialized in interracial porn. He loaded a video of a woman that looked similar to Tracy.

Dan started stroking his cock at the scenes. The pornstar was showing off her lingerie outfit for her black man. They were kissing and then she slowly got down on her knees. She kissed the black man's cock over his pants. Dan was impressed by the shape bulging through the pants. The blonde beauty looked up at her man with a signal of "can I?" And then she slowly pulled down his pants. Dan was fully in a trance enjoying the scene, pretending as if this was what Tracy was experiencing that night.

As she pulled down his pants, the base of his black shaft began to appear. Inch by inch the black cock was being revealed to the beautiful blonde. Dan was watching in amazement as it seemed to always have another inch to reveal. With 4 inches (aka the length of Dan's cock) revealed so far, the blonde continued, 2 more inches, and 2 more again, and then 1 final inch... BOING! The blonde's facial expression showed utter amazement as the big black 9 inch cock sprang into action. Dan's facial expression matched the one of the blonde.

Dan looked at the black cock and then looked at his own, and back and forth a few times. There was no comparison. Dan literally said out loud, "oh my, what a beautiful big black cock"

Not realizing what he had just said out loud, Dan continued to jerk his dick as the white lady began to worship the black cock. Dan kept imagining her as Tracy. The way she sucked the cock was like she had been waiting for a cock like that her entire life, and Dan thought that for Tracy that might actually be true. Dan deep down admitted to himself that a woman like Tracy deserved to be with a beautiful big black cock like that one.

He watched as eventually the blonde's black cock worship ended and the blonde's eyes were filled with complete lust and yearning for that cock in her pussy. As it entered her pussy her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Dan kept jerking his dick as he watched the blonde express enjoyment like nothing Dan had ever seen from his sexual times with Tracy. Literally not even close.

Dan watched as the black man absolutely pounded the stocking clad blonde with his huge cock. Dan could tell the scene was coming near an end. Dan decided he would cum at the same time as the black man. The black man took his cock out the beautiful woman's pussy, and put it in front of her face She took it in her mouth and her hands and started ferociously working it.

The beautiful blonde said "cum for me", as Dan imagined it was Tracy saying that to her black stud.

Right on que, the black man and Dan, in unison, did as she commanded and came for her.

The big cocked black man came all over the beautiful blonde's face and tits.

The little cocked white boy, Dan, came all over himself and his lingerie.

End Part 3