Dan's a Crossdresser Pt. 08

Story Info
This is the Finale, Dan becomes one of the girls.
5.5k words
4.64
16.8k
28

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you for reading. This is the finale to this story. Part 7 gives a summary of parts 1-6 in the beginning. Again, there is no butt stuff, I'm sorry, it's just not my thing. )

Part 8 (The Finale): BBC Sunday with the Girls

Dan had a rough first night in his chastity device. He was so horny his cock tried getting hard all night and it was extremely painful. Miraculously, he did get some sleep and slept in until 10am. Tracy came into his room without knocking. She told him he had an hour to eat breakfast, clean up, and join her in her closet.

An hour later Dan was there and ready. Tracy told Dan to strip naked, at 12:30 Amber would be coming over and Jeffrey was on his way back from New York and would probably arrive at 1:00. Dan was a little disappointed at the thought of people coming over. He thought he would have Tracy all to himself today. Tracy then proceeded to tell Dan that everyone was going to meet Danielle today. Dan's nerves were signalling hard and he became so scared. Tracy noticed and reassured him that he looked so good as a woman, he would blend right in.

Dan asked, "Won't Jeffrey be able to tell? He has met me as Dan."

Tracy responded, "We'll have him so distracted he won't even think about Dan." Dan wasn't sure what Tracy even meant. Tracy continued, "regardless, you don't really have a choice remember," as she jingled the key that was around her neck.

Pink was the theme today for Dan. Tracy had it all. Everything she gave him to wear was completely pink. She handed Dan a waist cinching corset with a built in bra with an A-cup that would fit Dan tightly and perfectly.

"Did she buy it this morning?" Dan wondered.

She slid a pink thong with white polka dots up over his caged cock. The thong was sheer, allowing a see through view of Dan's tiny cage nestled in the panties. She had him put on arm length pink gloves and had him roll fully fashioned pink nylons up his legs. She helped him fasten the 4 garter straps connected to the corset to the stockings. Tracy noticed that the pink sheer nylon did very little to hide Dan's "BBC Slut" anklet.

She gave him some pink heels that were 5 inches high and had ankle straps. She gave him a tight light pink dress that had spaghetti straps around the shoulders. The dress was tight fitting and had a mini skirt. There was no chance in hell of hiding the stocking tops and garters. Not only that, the garters had big black bows where they connected to the stocking tops. The black bows really contrasted the pink outfit and really stood out. At least Dan's caged cock was hidden behind the skirt, he would have to be very careful to make sure it didn't get seen. Luckily the pink thong held it in place.

Tracy did Dan's makeup turning him into Danielle, she even added pink lipstick. She gave him some jewelry and gave him a tight black choker necklace that had a black Queen of Spades charm on it. She topped it all off with the brunette wig. Dan looked into the mirror to get a look at Danielle. The image staring back at him was all he needed to enter the persona of Danielle. Danielle was looking like a true BBC sissy slut!

(Dan will be referred to as Danielle now)

Tracy decided to wear mostly black with little pink accents for her own personal outfit. She had a black bustier that had pink bows on the black garters in contrast to black bows on the pink garters Danielle was wearing. She wore a black sheer panty that allowed a visual of her landing strip. She put on stockings that were black in the leg, but the reinforced heel and toe and the welt were pink. She wore black 6 inch mule heels with pink fur over the toes. She wore a black leather mini skirt that allowed a visual of her pink stocking tops and a pink sheer see through blouse on top that exposed her bustier underneath. She too wore a tight black choker with the same queen of spades symbol. Her makeup and jewelry was perfect as usual. Tracy and Danielle looked stunning.

Ding Dong

The doorbell rang, it was 12:30, Amber was at the door. Tracy told Danielle to answer the door and let Amber inside. Danielle answered the door, Amber screamed that high pitched, "hiiiii," that girls do when they see each other, and then went in for kisses on both cheeks like the french.

"You look so good Danielle, wow!" Amber complemented.

Danielle responded in her female voice, "Well thank you. Tracy has great style and helped me out, you look so good too!"

Apparently Amber had got some sort of memo from Tracy and had come wearing a similar theme of outfit. Danielle, at this time, couldn't see what Danielle was wearing underneath, but Amber had on a pink silky blouse. It revealed her ample cleavage, revealing a pink lace bra. It was tucked into a black mini skirt. Her garter straps were sticking out the bottom and were pink and had pink bows. She had vintage dotted black nylon stockings on, and black stilettos. Her makeup was gorgeous and her jewelry was too. She also had the same choker queen of spades necklace as Tracy and Danielle.

After a few minutes of Tracy and Amber catching up, Amber asked Tracy when Jeffrey was coming over. Tracy replied that she just got a text from Jeffrey saying that he just picked up Mike and would be there in 15 minutes. The mention of another man's name caught Danielle's attention.

Danielle asked the girls, "Who is Mike!?"

Amber spoke, "Oh Tracy, you bad girl, you wanted to surprise Danielle didn't you!?"

Tracy gave her a sexy smile.

Amber told Danielle, "Mike is my plaything."

Tracy corrected her, "Oh please girl, we all know you are his plaything."

Amber replied, "Oh you are so right, you are Jeffrey's and I am Mike's, but that doesn't mean we can't share Danielle with the boys!"

Danielle was very nervous to meet another person and especially nervous to be "shared" with the boys. Danielle wondered if she would be sucking some big black cock today but for real this time. Her cock twitched at the thought of it.

Danielle was sure Mike would be the guy from Amber's instagram photos. If Danielle was right, then he would be a big black man just like Jeffrey. Danielle saw through a front window, a big Range Rover pulled into the driveway. The driver was Jeffrey, and Danielle got a glimpse of Mike. Yep, Danielle was right. Mike was exactly who Danielle thought he would be. Danielle's little clit was pulsating in its cage. She didn't know what she felt, nervous and aroused at the exact same time.

The men didn't even bother ringing the doorbell. They came right in and Tracy and Amber ran up to their men and gave them a hug and a kiss. Mike grabbed Amber's big ass and squeezed. She made a face of approval. Then the girls swapped men and gave the same exact greeting to them as well. Danielle stood just a couple feet away watching the whole thing, until Mike said, "Who's little miss sexy new bitch?" Jeffrey perked up with a similar interest.

Tracy signaled with her eyes to Danielle to introduce herself. Danielle somehow conjured up the strength to say "Hi, I'm Danielle."

The men were pleased as they came over and each took their turn to hug Danielle and squeeze/smack her ass. Jeffrey said, "love me some new pussy." Danielle was shocked that Jeffrey didn't recognize the truth. Maybe Tracy was right, Jeffrey was too distracted to care.

Mike said, "Let's get this party started."

They all went to the living room where Tracy had put out some liquor and chasers. Danielle knew exactly what the men were here for. Danielle prepared for the event of her life. Jeffrey put some hip hop on the speakers and it changed the mood. It wasn't too loud to make sure everyone could hear each other talk. Everyone was drinking fast, the men started to unbutton their shirts while drinking one button at a time. It seemed like every 5 minutes and another drink another button was undone.

Tracy and Amber were doing most of the attention giving. Occasionally Mike or Jeffrey would ask Daniele to take a drink with them. They would make small talk telling her how fucking sexy her outfit was and asked her if she had even hung out with brothers before. They were pleased to find out that Danielle had not. They mentioned that Tracy had introduced them to Amber just two years ago and it was her first time. They told Danielle that Amber wasn't the only girl that Tracy had converted to black cock only. Apparently she had done it with all of her friends.

Mike added, "All these white bitches ain't ever gonna be fucking white dudes again!"

"That's right, you know the saying don't ya Danielle?" Jeffrey inquired.

Tracy and Amber spoke together in unison, "Once you go black, you never go back!"

Amber asked Tracy, "How many of your friends have you converted to black cock only?"

Tracy thought for a second, "Has to be over 20 girls now that I think of it! Honestly it's an easy sell, every white girl I know has fantasized about it. I see it more and more everyday. Beautiful women are finally recognizing what they deserve and are finally getting it! No more mediocre white dick!"

The boys laughed.

Danielle stood bright eyed.

Amber agreed and held up her glass, "To big black cock satisfying beautiful women everywhere!"

Everyone held up their glasses and cheered.

After about an hour everyone was feeling tipsy and ready, Jeffrey suggested moving the party to the bedroom. The two men's shirts were completely unbuttoned by now. In the bedroom there is a couch with plenty of space in front of it before getting to the bed. The men each took a spot on the couch and Jeffrey asked Tracy to sit on his lap, and Amber sat on Mikes.

"Okay new girl, let's see you strip!" Mike yelled out.

The music was still coming from the living room, it was not very loud from here but it was enough to keep the mood going. Danielle had practiced dancing and feminine walking multiple times while prancing around like a girl at home. Now was her chance to show it off. The drinking gave her a little confidence and helped her to dig into her girly persona as Danielle. She walked back and forth across the room, one leg directly in front of the other, shaking her ass. Her eyes made contact with everyone one after another.

The men were loving it, and the girls were cheering Danielle on. Danielle had just enough liquor to even do the dance she just gave. She was a little surprised she was able to pull it off so well. Tracy popped up to help Danielle get out of her pink dress. Danielle faced her ass side towards the men. Tracy helped to unzip the back of Danielle's dress. Amber got up to help. The men cheered and whistled as the zipper reached Danielle's thong. The zipper continued its way down and the women helped pull the dress until it fell down to Danielle's ankles. Danielle had a bubble butt, and now it was in full show for the men. They cheered.

Then Amber saw it! Danielle had completely forgotten about her cock cage as she was all caught up in putting on a show for the men. "Is that what I think it is in your panties!? A clitty cage!?" Amber yelled with excitement for the men to hear what she said, "Oh my gosh a real life sissy, this is amazing!"

The Men were curious as to what was going on so Tracy spun Danielle around and yelled, "Surprise! My ex-husband Danielle!" The black men looked at eachother, and started laughing their asses off.

"Tracy you have really outdone yourself this time," Jeffrey said, "and to think just two days ago I poured this bitch two glasses of blue label."

Mike continued laughing and then interjected, "So Tracy, did you teach her how to suck a mean black dick?" Tracy looked at Mike and gave him a wink, Jeffrey saw the response.

"Get over here," the men demanded of Danielle. They touched Danielle all over, the girls sat on the edge of the bed and watched. The men grabbed Danielle's ass cheeks and ran their hands up and down Danielle's pink nylons. "These are some sexy stockings you got there Danielle," Jeffrey said.

Danielle couldn't speak, she was shocked by becoming a piece of sissy meat. They laughed with the girls talking about Danielle's tiny little clitty in it's cage. Tracy told everyone the story of how she had found Dan on Saturday morning dressed in his own stockings, covered in cum, from listening to Jeffrey fuck Tracy on Friday night and how she caught him later dressing up in Tracy's own lingerie and sucking a BBC dildo. She explained how she then decided to turn Dan into Danielle. Everyone absolutely loved the story. Tracy was so enthusiastic the way she told it as well.

"I think she's ready to suck some real big black cock for the first time. Danielle needs to get those cocks nice and hard for Amber and Me," Tracy said for the men and Danielle to hear.

Danielle's clit twitched with excitement and nervousness.

Amber came back from a quick exit to Tracy's closet, and brought back something and gave it to Jeffrey. It was a chain leash. Jeffrey attached it to the metal loop on Danielle's choker necklace. The same loop the queen of spades charm hung down from.

"This will come in handy, I'm sure," Jeffrey commented as everyone agreed.

The men stood up from the couch and pushed Danielle down to her knees. They were both rubbing their cocks on the outside of their pants. Each of them went to unbuckle their belts and unbutton the top of their pants. "The zippers are for you Danielle," Mike said.

Danielle looked up at the men gazing at her with lust. Danielle looked back at Tracy and Amber, and they both gave her a sign of encouragement, "get them big black cocks out!" Amber said.

Danielle had Mike on her left, and Jeffrey on her right. Simultaneously she took a zipper in each hand and unzipped them both. Jeffrey told her to start with Mike. Danielle took both hands to pull down Mike's pants, pulling his briefs along with it. Danielle's cock was squirming in it's cage, begging for the same freedom these men have. The base of Mike's hard cock revealed itself slowly. It was very thick. Danielle kept slowly pulling the pants down revealing 3, 4, 5 inches so far. Danielle's eyes were growing as her present was being unwrapped. Tracy called out, "Get it girl! Set that big black cock free like it deserves!" It was like she was trying to contrast black cock freedom with Danielle's locked up clitty.

6,7,8 inches revealed themselves. Was there seriously more? Danielle had never seen such beauty. 9 inches. BOING!!!

It stood straight up smacking Danielle in the face. Danielle was shocked by it's spring-like response. Danielle felt a rush as she took in it's beautiful shape. It was perfectly straight and circumcised. Its length and girth were astonishing. It was a thing of true beauty.

"Suck it!" Amber demanded.

Mike put his hand on the back of Danielle's head and brought her closer. Danielle opened her mouth and got her first taste of big black cock. It was with that first taste, and instantaneously Danielle was cock drunk. Liquor drunk combined with cock drunk was a great feeling for Danielle as she started to suck up and down Mike's shaft. Danielle closed her eyes as she was in a bbc sissy hypnosis while sucking the beautiful black cock. It tasted so good.

Then she felt something press on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw Jeffrey's huge cock right in front of her face. No instruction needed, she popped out one dick, and popped in the other. Jeffrey tasted just as good. Jeffrey's cock was the same thickness as Mike's. Danielle backed off just so she could see it. He appeared to be just a little longer than 10 inches, his cock was circumcised as well but had a very slight curl upwards at the tip. The underside of the mushroom head was very pronounced and Danielle wondered if this was Jeffery's extra special treat for women.

Danielle switched back and forth from cock to cock she got more and more cock drunk. She was in big black cock heaven.

The girls told Danielle to turn around so they could see her face while she sucked the cocks. Danielle obeyed. Then the girls told Danielle to suck with her eyes open and watch them strip. They both removed their blouses revealing Tracy's tits in her black bustier, and Ambers even larger tits in her pink lace bra. Then they both folded the pads under the breasts to provide a platform for the huge breasts to rest on. The titties were a beautiful sight. Amber's nipples were pierced. The guys wanted to touch so the girls came closer. Danielle was left on her knees under all of them still sucking the black cocks and looking up seeing the large black hands squeezing the two pairs of large white titties. Danielle took the opportunity to take in the sight of two black cocks and 2 pairs of long legs in beautiful nylon stockings. Tracy's black garters with pink bows, black stockings with pink accents were beautiful. Amber's pink garters with pink bows connected to vintage dot stockings were just as nice. What a place to be Danielle thought.

After the men were done with the boobs they wanted to see ass. The girls stepped back and faced their asses towards the Men and Danielle. Danielle's pink gloves were getting all wet so she took them off to use her bare hands on the cocks. The girls dropped their skirts to the floor revealing their thong panties. Tracy's were black and sheer, Amber's were pink and sheer. They both had put them on over their garters for easy removal. They continued their little show by pulling their panties down to their ankles. The men cheered, as the ladies turned around and got down on their knees to join Danielle. The Men sat down on the couch and let the 3 girls get to work.

Tracy took Danielle's leash and used it to make sure Danielle was sharing Jeffrey's cock with her. They stared each other in the eyes as they both basked in their BBC drunkenness.

"Remember listening to me suck and fuck this cock the other night?" Tracy asked Danielle as Danielle nodded. "Now look at you, ya little sissy cuck," Tracy was talking dirty. "You're just as drunk off a big black cock as I have been for the past 4 years. God, I hated your useless clit, see this cock?! This is what I needed!" Tracy added. "I always needed a Big Black Cock." Danielle understood her need for a big black cock. Danielle now had acquired that same need.

Tracy took the cock from Danielle and told Danielle to go stand against the wall and watch. Danielle upsettingly did as she was told. Danielle watched Amber and Tracy worship those big black cocks.

Tracy asked Amber, "How could any woman fuck white boys after going black?"

Amber replied, "I haven't ever since my first black cock, and I never will!"

Danielle watched as the two beautiful women, goddesses unparalleled, women that should be praised on the highest pedestal were down on their knees, wearing sexy lingerie and nylon stockings, worshipping big black cock. Danielle realized the significance and understood the pecking order of the room. Danielle always considered Tracy to be of the highest position, but not here, here black cock is king.

The two girls decided to swap cocks and continued honoring the black cocks for another 20 minutes as Danielle watched. Danielle's cock was aching to break it's cage.

The men indicated they were ready for pussy. Tracy told Danielle, "Get over here and help guide this black cock in my little white pussy."

Danielle, excited to get back into some action, ran right over taking little sissy steps in her high heels. She grabbed Mike's shaft and placed it right at the entrance of Tracy's pussy. Tracy slid down taking all 9 inches into her hole. Tracy tugged on Danielle's leash, putting her face in a position to see the action up close. Amber was still worshiping Jeffrey's cock. Tracy let go of the leash and commanded Danielle to help guide Jeffrey's cock into Amber. Danielle did as he had done for Tracy.

Tracy commanded Danielle to suck Jeffrey's big ball sack. It was all covered in a combination of all 3 of their salivas. Danielle popped a ball in her mouth. It was such a strange feeling, but quickly Danielle learned to enjoy it. Amber was bouncing up and down on the big cock, her ass smacking Danielle's face on the way down. Jeffrey gave Danielle a little push and told Danielle to just sit on her knees and watch.

12