Dan's a Crossdresser Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her knees in front of the couch she watched as the goddesses jumped up and down on their big black cocks right next to each other. Danielle imagined what those cocks must be feeling right now. Danielle can't even feel her own cock. She looked down at her clit cage and wished she could be free.

Tracy's moans got louder and louder. Danielle knew these sounds, Tracy was nearing orgasm. Tracy moaned, "oh my godddddddd I'm cummiingggggggg on your BBC!!!"

The screaming must have sent Amber over the edge because she began to scream as well, "ohhhhhh I'm cumming for your black cock!!!!"

The girls looked at eachother and instinctively knew it was time to swap cocks. Amber went to Mike and Tracy went to Jeffrey. Danielle knew he needed to help each of them get into position. The next position was reverse cowgirl. The girls wanted to give Danielle a show. Danielle guided each of the cocks into their respective pussys and then went back to her position on her knees. From this position Danielle could see how those big black cocks were stretching out the pussy lips. It was an amazing sight to see. Tracy ripped off the chain around her neck that had Danielle's chasity key in it and threw it at Danielle saying, "now you get to enjoy, but you better not fucking cum." The girls continued fucking and moaning.

Danielle became so excited to unlock her sissy dick. She unlocked the lock and took the device off of her dick and balls. Everyone was looking while they fucked to see. Danielle's sissy dick was standing at full attention.

Amber said, "Awwwhhhhh look at that little thing."

Everyone laughed and got right back to fucking.

Tracy pointed to a pink scrunchie on the nightstand with a pink bow on it and told Danielle to get it, telling her to put it around her cock and balls.

Danielle did so and put it on and Tracy said, "That's the cutest little clitty in the world!" Danielle had to admit it really did complete the look with the pink bow above the tiny cock sticking out as hard as rock.

Danielle started stroking her little cock and watching the show while back on her knees. It felt so good, she could barely contain herself. It took only 10 seconds to get to the edge that Danielle had to stop stroking it. Danielle waited for the edge to go away and started stroking lightly so as to not approach the edge too close, she did not want to get in trouble for cumming.

The girls were about to cum again. Danielle stroked as he watched their titties bounce up and down. The girls screamed in unison,

"We love fucking big black cock!!!!!"

It was like they had done this before and practiced. Danielle was sure they had done this multiple times. They swapped partners again and this time they faced each other on the couch while the men fucked them from behind. Tracy was on the right getting fucked by Jeffrey, Amber was on the left getting fucked by Mike. Each of their stockinged and heeled feet were in-between their man's legs. Tracy commanded Danielle to take off each of their heels and then kiss the bottom of each of their soles. Danielle went to Tracy first. She removed each heel. It was difficult to get in there because Jeffrey's big body was right above the feet. Danielle loved the look of Tracy stockings. The soles were black and the reinforced heel and toe were pink. It was truly beautiful. Danielle began to kiss each of the soles lightly multiple times. Danielle took in the smell of the nylon stockings mixed with a little bit of Tracy's sweat. It was glorious. Danielle did the same thing for Amber. Her feet were covered in vintage dog stockings, so it was all black, had the reinforced heel and toe, but there were polka dots. Danielle kissed and smelled Amber's soles the same way she had done for Tracy.

Danielle got back on her knees on the ground watching the show and jerking her cock. Amber asked Danielle moaning in-between words, "do you like to watch white girls in stockings get fucked by bbc???" It was a rhetorical question. Everyone knew the answer. The girls started moaning louder. It was time for a third orgasm. Tracy moaned, "fuck me in my stockings!!!" Then Amber joined with a loud moan. They both came for the third time.

The guys were ready to take a break and watch some girl on girl action on the bed. They told the girls to get on the bed and 69. Tracy and Amber looked at each other in excitement. Danielle was excited to see it too. She watched as the girls quickly jumped up onto bed, Tracy laid on bottom and Amber on top. Danielle had never seen or even imagined her ex-wife with another woman. But then Mike made a clearing of the throat sound and Danielle realized what was expected of her. Danielle wouldn't be able to enjoy the stocking clad 69 session of two beautiful women. Danielle would be required to service the black cocks of the men enjoying the show.

Danielle didn't mind at all! She crawled over towards Mike's big cock seductively, licked it from the base to the head. "There ya go sissy," Mile said as he put his hand behind Danielle's head. As soon as Danielle took the top two inches of Mike's big black cock in her mouth. Mike pushed with his hand. Danielle had practiced taking a cock deep with Tracy's dildo the other day and was surprisingly good at it. Danielle was struggling a little with this cock as she could only take 5 inches. Danielle stood up with her legs straight and her body bent over mouth still taking the black cock. This gave her throat a better angle. Then she deep throated the black cock taking all of it down her throat. Jeffrey watched in amazement as Danielle sacrificed her throat to allow it to be fucked by a BBC.

Mike's head was laying back as he moaned towards the edge. Then he pushed Danielle off his cock to prevent cumming. Danielle's throat made a little vacuum-pop sound as the cock exited her throat. "My turn," Jeffrey demanded. Danielle obliged without any hesitation at all. Danielle could hear the girls enjoying themselves as Mike stood up to join them.

Danielle heard the girls and Mike in the background having fun for the next 5 minutes while Danielle was servicing and worshiping Jeffrey's big black cock, until Jeffrey had enough. Danielle was still standing at this point, she turned around to see the bed. The girls laid down on their backs in the bed next to each other, with their heads where the pillows would be. Mike took Tracy and Jeffrey took Amber. Danielle helped guide the black cocks into each of the pussys. Danielle walked around getting different views of the bed, watching the girls moan and scream about their love for black cock and getting fucked by black cock and how they love to wear stockings for black cock. As the men fucked them from in-between their legs the girls pointed their stocking clad feet in the air. Danielle loved the sight of the bare nylon feet without the heels, and the beautiful queen of spades anklets on their ankles. Danielle watched as she stroked her free little dick enjoying every bit of freedom.

The men liked the nylon feet to the left and right of them as they fucked their bitch. They touched and rubbed the legs of the woman they fucked. As Tracy moaned she yelled out to Danielle, "come kiss my feet!" Danielle was surprised it was like she read her mind. She walked to Tracy's side of the bed and worshiped her outside foot. Tracy's moaning got louder, Danielle watched the big black cock pounding Tracy's pussy as she kissed Tracy's foot. "Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkk me in my stockings with you big blaaaaackkkkkk cockkkkkkkkkk!!!!" Tracy came. Amber joined in right after, "I'm a whore for black cock, I'm cumming!!!"

The girls changed positions with their asses facing the edge of the end of the bed. Then men came around standing up to fuck them from behind again. Jeffrey with Tracy and Mike with Amber. "Alright boys one more orgasm for us and then you boys get to cum on the soles of our stockings! But don't you cum Danielle!" Tracy said. The men fucked the woman hard and fast. Loud moaning sounds filled the room as the girl's stockinged feet shook around at the end of the bed. Danielle was there on her knees worshiping the nylon soles of each woman.

The women were getting close to their final orgasm, the men were close behind. Amber yelled out a scream, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmyyyyyyy makkkkeee meeee cuuuummmmm!!" Mike moaned right after as he got in a few final pumps, he pulled out his big black cock. Amber made a perfect platform out of her nylon soles for Mike to cum on. Mike came rope after rope after rope onto the nylon soles. It was beautiful to see a black cock cum so much on beautiful nylon feet. Mike brought his semi hard dick over to Danielle for a quick cleaning, she did just that, tasting another man's semen for the first time. Mike walked away.

Then Tracy and Jeffrey would repeat the same thing Amber and Mike just did. Tracy approached her final cum, "Ohhhh my god, black cock makes me cum, make me cuuuummmmm and then cuuummmm on my nylon feet babyyyyyy!!!!!" She came at the end of that sentence. She made a platform for Jeffrey's cum, he popped his cock out of her pussy and came his load rope after rope of cum all over her nylon soles.

Amber had kept her platform in the same shape the whole time as to not lose any of the cum from the bottom of her feet. Jeffrey got a quick cleaning from Danielle and walked away.

The girls put their cummy nylon feet side by side making sure to not lose a drop. There were puddles in the center of the soles. Tracy said "Danielle, eat all of the cum off our beautiful nylon soles, and then I will allow you to cum."

With the prospect of being able to cum, Danielle got right to it. Infact, Danielle loved it, she got right to lapping up the cum of two beautiful black cocks from two pairs of beautiful stockinged feet. It was amazing, Danielle did it while she stroked her little dick. Everyone was so impressed how fast she did it and that she licked every single drop.

"Lay on your back and stroke that clitty," Tracy said.

Danielle laid parallel to the bed and jerked her cock as the ladies rubbed their nylon stockinged feet all in Danielle's face. Danielle was in a euphoric state. Her cock nearing the edge closer and closer. It took maybe 15 seconds to get there, and then she came everywhere. A load shot up in the air 3 feet and landed back down on Danielle. Rope after rope after rope of cum covering Danielle and all of her lingerie and stockings.

There Danielle lay, a sissy cuckold, in her place, covered in her own cum.

CLICK, Tracy locked up Danielle's little clitty.

Tracy then said, "Danielle...I have plans in store for you."

End Part 8 and End Series.

12