Dan's Hammer Pt. 02

Story Info
Tara teaches Dan about the tool of his trade.
5.4k words
4.62
4.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

Dan's Hammer, Part 2: Learning on the Job

----------------------

"So. Is your name Tara? Or Damienne?"

After taking our hydration break in the washroom, we had climbed back into bed. I was now playing the big spoon, slowly drawing my fingers along the hips of my little spoon. Her skin was impossibly soft and warm. She smelled so fresh, so sweet. I fought the urge to just start sucking her exposed shoulder. It was hard to not get carried away, and all that she was doing was laying there, breathing.

She shifted back, snuggling against my chest. "Well, neither. I doubt that you would be able to pronounce my real name." She grabbed my hand that had paused at her hip, and drew it to her warm belly. "But, I liked the sound of you screaming the name 'Tara'. I really liked it, it sounded hot."

I kissed her shoulder. "So, Tara's my 'pet' name for you?" The taste of her skin, again; what was it? I had to have more.

Tara chuckled, deep in her chest. "Oh no, I am no pet." That statement oozed confidence. "If anything..."

"What?" I drew my head back, trying to look past her ear, trying to read her face. But the angle was wrong, and her hair obscured her features. "Am I your pet now?" I set my head back on the bed. Maybe I would like being her pet. Actually, there's no maybe.

She hummed. It was the sound that a predator made, and I felt it in my stomach. Brief flash of fear on the back of my neck. And then she brought my hand to rest on her breast, and the fear subsided.

We lay there for a while. The AC unit that never shut off continued its grumbling. I watched Tara breathing, slow and even. I heard outside my room the footsteps of a hotel guest passing by. I guess the 'cone of silence' charm, or whatever it was that Tara dropped earlier, had passed.

I was conflicted. Do I start to play again? Or do I wait, and maybe find out more about this beautiful woman?

Tara partially turned towards me. I could see half of her heavenly face now; she gave me a curious look. "I can hear the questions, in your head." Thin smile. "Choose three, no more."

She had already established her mind-reading ability. I wasn't sure to what extent, but enough that it spooked me. So I took her direction very carefully. Kissing the back of her exposed ear, I took a deep breath. "Why me?"

A smirk formed on Tara's lips, and she giggled, then turned away. "Not one for gift horses? Hmm?" Okay, nice pun.

She sighed to herself, maybe deciding on how to phrase her answer. "I felt you arrive in town five days ago. I've been hunting you since. And when I found you tonight, and you told me your story, it became quite clear what I was to do." She brought my hand to her lips, and with her lips and tongue started to lick and suck the very tip of my fingers. The sensations were so sensual and pleasing. My cock twitched with the arousal that she was stoking in me. "And how you responded, when I gave you my gift? That proved I was right." She stopped her kisses and nibbles, and I felt a pleasant shudder pass through her. "Fuck, I was soooo right."

Okay, this was getting weird. She sensed me? And to what benefit, besides the obvious, did she experience when she bestowed this glorious horse dick upon me? The tool that she had named the Hammer gave us both pleasure, in one way or another. But I felt like there was something else I was missing... damn. It's like she answered my question, without actually answering at all. And now I was down to two. I guess I should concentrate on the really important questions... "okay, then: is the Hammer... a permanent gift?"

Now let's be clear: I had two horses in this race. I've got to find better metaphors, quick. On the one hand, I had an extremely pleasant time with Tara testing out the Hammer, and wanted more, much more. As it was, at this very moment, it was only partially awake -- yet threatened some serious damage the way it nestled between her legs. I better finish up this Q&A session soon.

But on the other hand, I wasn't sure I could live life with this thing. I was an accountant, not a gigolo, god damn it! I was pretty sure this wouldn't be a suitable replacement for laser pointers in board meetings. And think of all of the wool dress pants I'd need to replace. I guess I could get them let out at the tailors... but those would be significant alterations.

And next summer's practice retreat on the beach! Judith, the office manager, would faint if she saw me in my Hawaiian swim shorts now! Would I need to use a pool noodle anymore?

Tara reached back, and cradled my head, in consolation. "No, Dan. Once it has finished serving my purposes, my gift is no longer of any need." She then proceeded to roll onto her front, and turn her head, so that her big, adorable eyes were a breath away from mine. My leg rubbed up against her bare ass, and she ground her hips up against my cock. The friction was extremely delightful. "What is question number three, hmm?" The look in her eyes betrayed her own hunger.

So. I would not be keeping my gift. Now I was disappointed. Even though I knew there was little chance I would see Violet again -- the attractive audit junior who dumped once she found me 'lacking' -- I still relished the chance to prove her wrong... and stick it to that bitch in the end.

Tara's eyes fluttered, and she let out a near silent moan. "Ooooh. Mmmm. You can't forget about that little flirt, can you? Delicious."

Wait. She just gave me a hint, no? Not only could Tara read my mind to a degree, was she also reading my feelings? So, if I just pictured myself with an erect Hammer in hand, slapping Violet's face and tongue, her moans of passion ringing in my ears...

Tara's hand reached for my chest, and pulled and caressed the matted, curly hair there. Her eyes closed, and another growl escaped her lips. "Mmmm, good boy... that's it."

I cranked my imagination into overdrive. Violet, writhing on her back, begging me to fuck her, tears of need rolling from her eyes... and me, holding the weapon that would make her cream...

Tara turned on her side to face me, cradled my head with one hand, and shoved her tongue down my throat. She draped her free leg over my hip, and started grinding her sex against me. Pulling away, her breath now ragged, she whispered to me, "ask your last question, pleeease."

"Tara." I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes..." Her grinding became urgent.

I moved so that our foreheads touched, my lips brushing against her mouth. "Would you help me..."

"Ask me... ask me!" She held her breath, pausing her gyrations. Her hand clawed my chest, like a kitten begging for milk.

"... seduce my friend, Violet?"

Taking my face in both hands, Tara kissed me full on the lips, slipping me some tongue. "Yes, I'll help you seduce your friend. Fuck! I knew you'd be fun!"

I was happy that I'd won her little game.

"But first, you're going to do me a favor!" That cheeky smile said to me: you're going to enjoy this.

I felt the desire stirring in my balls. "Where do you want me?"

***

I stood at the foot of the bed, still naked, eyes closed, as Tara had requested. It had been a minute of quiet contemplation, listening to her breath, enjoying her scent. For all that I knew, she was still lying on the bed.

"Okay, Dan. Now, open your eyes."

What the hell. We were no longer in my hotel room. Now I stood in a featureless world of white. Tara lay on a new, larger bed, with a grand white headboard, and fluffy white duvet. The sounds of the hotel's AC disappeared, replaced by a deep, muted hum. The flooring that I stood on was an otherwise nondescript, white berber carpet. The floor drifted off on all sides to... nothing?

It reminded me of the set of a TV commercial. Where the only thing you were supposed to notice, the only thing of importance, of any worth, was... Tara. She sat propped up on a large pillow, hands at her sides, and her legs bent to one side, pointing at me. She smiled -- a deep, satisfied smile. "See anything you like?"

If I thought that she could not look any more desirable, she just proved me wrong. Magically, she had changed into a set of black lace lingerie that was one part elegant, two parts pure evil.

There was the bra: sheer with flowering accents. It was an open cup, and her breasts were bare, proudly displaying their soft pink areola and nipples. Barely covering her pubic mound was an attractive panty set, crotchless with a high cut waistline. And to top it off, she wore a matching pair of black sheer stockings.

Seeing her beautiful body framed by a gorgeous set of lingerie sent my mind down a delirious path of wanton affairs and questionable ends. I was eager to hold her, ached to taste her, I needed to kiss her. She was within grasp, yet too far away.

"I see something I desire, very much." I wanted to jump on the bed, but decided to make a slow advance.

Tara raised her hand. "Tsk, tsk! Not too fast." And with that, I was frozen on the spot.

"Woah! Wha?" Let me be clear: my feet were stuck on the floor, frozen there by some invisible force. Had I tried to move faster, I might have fallen over. A half second later, both of my arms were held back by unseen hands. My chest fell slightly forward, and I felt a force pushing against my shoulders. Finally, I lost feeling of the floor against my feet, as my body began to hover a foot above it.

I was effectively bound, hanging there in front of my lady, wishing to be set free to plunder her, but held there to witness her unavoidably beautiful body. The fear in my gut, being held in place against my will, mixed with the frustration that she was agonizingly out of reach, was a heady cocktail. "Um, Tara? Let me down, please?"

Tara got on all fours, and lazily crawled towards me, purring. The way her hips swayed behind her was infuriating. Once she got close, she rose up on her knees, her eyes level with mine. She moved to one side of me, took a deep whiff of my smell, and traveled back and over to my other ear, mouth perched close. Her voice was soft, but I thought I heard the longing in it. "You are a delectable man, did you know that? Maybe not by others' standards." She drew her finger down over my chest, as though she was testing the tenderness of a steak. "Their loss. To someone like me?" She darted her tongue in my ear, and licked my lobe. "Mmmm. Scrumptious."

She waved her fingers down around my stomach. "You don't need this right now." Then she fell back on the bed, making herself comfortable on top of the sheets.

I felt a weight disappear, between my legs. Oh, no. Looking down, I realized to my horror (well, okay, it doesn't look that bad, don't be mean) that my normal penis had returned. Proud, in its own way. Come on, it tries its best! And as you could expect, with all of the stress of hanging there like a lamb waiting for the slaughter, my little guy, he was in hiding. Hang in there, little guy! It's okay, we'll survive this!

Looking back at Tara, I tried to put on a brave face. "Tara?!? Help?!?" Okay, maybe I wasn't that successful.

Tara raised her finger to her mouth, "shhh. Trust me." And I was silenced. She closed her eyes, head resting flat on the bed. Slowly, her hands began to roam all over that magnificent body. First, traveling over her flat stomach, her neck, her long legs. But soon, she drew her palms under her tits, and lightly flicked at her nipples. "Your suspicions are correct, Dan. My kind, we respond to emotion."

Rolling one of her nipples between her fingers, she trailed a hand down to her groin, and ground her fingers over the fabric of her panties. "Mmm. We feed on emotion, to be exact. And some emotions are better than others," she clarified, while running her fingers in a V back and forth over her thick labia. "But the most delicious emotion is passion." She proceeded to quickly slap, slap, slap her clitoral hood. "Mmmm."

I swiftly forgot my worries. Tara was giving me a show, and my need was returning.

Taking her hand away from her pussy, she brought it to her mouth, and slowly stuck her middle finger down her throat. "Mmmm." Tara spent a few moments tenderly sucking her finger like a cock. I could not be staring harder at her luscious lips.

She then pulled her finger away, and gingerly pushed that finger between the folds of her pussy, testing its depths. "I don't just feed on passion, Dan. I can also manipulate it. I can turn it, as they say, to 11." With that, she sunk that digit down past both knuckles.

Oh, my word. She was not kidding! The agony I felt at being so close to her sex, came with a huge rush of blood to my cheeks. Suddenly I couldn't control the drool leaking from my silenced mouth, open in stunned arousal. And for the first time in my life, I felt my nipples harden so much that they were painful. It was a pain that I savored.

Tara opened her eyes, and looked at my face, a seductive smile on her lips. She then reluctantly drew her hand away from her pussy, brought her wet finger to her outstretched, taut tongue, and lovingly licked her juices from it. "How's it feel, Dan?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she flipped to all fours, with her tiny little butt facing me, and dropped her head against the bed, arching her back. With her eyes on me again, and her smile dripping with satisfaction, she slowly brought her hand back to her pussylips, and drove both her middle and fourth fingers deep inside. "Mmmm."

Even though my cries were silent, I felt the screaming moans in the tension of my neck. I was achingly hard, my 'normal' cock pointing straight at this salacious beauty. My heart beat erratically and I could hear the rush of blood in my ears. My feelings for Tara and her sex were close to unbearable, so much so that I considered closing my eyes. But no, not yet, she is the sexiest animal I have ever seen, I want to drink every inch of her up with my eyes!

Her pussy was slick with her juices, and they ran down her arm. Her fingers squelched and slorped, in and out of her snatch. And then, pulling slowly out between her lips, she started to steadily circle her clit. "Mmm. So! When I go out hunting, my best catch is someone who feels, with emotions that are, uhhh, so fucking, oooh! So, fucking, strong!"

Tara's eyes squeezed shut, and her fingers fluttered over her nub. She held her breath, clenched her jaw, and her pelvis bucked and rolled. And rolled and rolled, for a minute or more. Then a low, slow exhale. "Fuck! Mmmm, that was good."

Bringing her hand away, Tara opened her eyes to me, and pushed up from the bed. She turned to face me, her hands on her knees and her feet tucked under her cute butt. Shuffling closer to my vulnerable form, she laid one hand, the wet one, on my chest. My erect cock throbbed at her touch. "The thing with you, Dan, is that you feel much stronger than other humans. You aren't more emotional than others, necessarily. No, you prefer to pack your emotions away, repressing over months and years. You feel very little, day to day. But when your emotions truly come out, it is triumphant." Raising off of her butt, she moved so close to my face. "And those emotions, your emotions, make me weak in the knees. They make my nipples ache, drench my pussy, make my clit throb and pulse. Your feelings, Dan, drive me crazy with lust." She giggled to herself. "And you're allllll mine."

Oh my god, I had to fuck this woman! She was driving me batshit crazy, and if I didn't plunge deep in her pussy soon, I was going to pass out! Please, Tara, release me!

Tara smiled and laughed, a generous, knowing laugh. "Sufficiently aroused, Dan? Good. Now we can get to work."

***

Tara let me down, releasing me from my invisible, silent prison. She asked me to lay down next to her, and it took all of my self control to keep myself from ravaging her the second that our bodies touched. She had me so wound up that when we were close enough for me to softly kiss her neck, I almost passed out from hyperventilation.

Tara pulled back and placed her hand on my chest. "Shhh." My heart started to calm, and I caught my breath. The warmth of her touch spread slowly through my chest and through the rest of my body, and I felt more in control, centered. I relaxed, laying my head back on the heavenly soft bedspread, and admired those large eyes of hers. My cock still throbbed for those eyes.

We laid on our sides, with her leg draped over my hip. She pulled my member close so that it rubbed up against her velvety lips. I could feel how slick she was already. I couldn't wait any longer, so I shifted my pelvis slightly, reached for her waist with my free hand, and pushed into her warmth.

This position kept me from getting any motion going, and the angle only let me slide the tip in, but the feeling was still incredible. She locked her leg over me, and I just lay there, enjoying her soft pussy's grip on my cockhead. "Fuck, Tara. You feel so good."

"Dan, try to stay still," she whispered. "Now, close your eyes. And think of that little slut. Think of the first thing that you want to do to her, with your Hammer."

I closed my eyes, and pictured Violet, sitting on her knees, on the floor. I admire her tiny, slight frame, looking up at me as I stand over her, holding my dick by the base. Her dark, sultry eyes look back at me as I slowly bring my thick, veiny member to her cheek and lower it there, resting on top of her face. It covers her right eye, and I can feel her hairline tickling my frenulum. She closes her eyes, and, unable to resist the temptation to touch it, opens her mouth to gingerly lick the underside with her delicate tongue...

"Oh my god." I groaned as I felt ripples of new pleasure emanating from my perineum and traveling up through the length of my cock. At the same time I could feel more of Tara's warm pussy envelope my cock, as I penetrated her deeper, tighter. My hips were held in place by Tara's leg, but I had grown longer and thicker. The sensations washing over my groin, along with the feeling of her velvet canal taking more of me, were like nothing I had ever experienced before.

I opened my eyes to study Tara. Her breath came quicker as I slowly pushed farther up her luscious cunt. She smiled at me and nodded. "Good, that's good. Now, do it again: what else do you want to do to Violet? Picture it in your mind."

Closing my eyes again, I thought about Violet, still on her knees in front of me, now with my cock in her tiny hands. Two fists, hardly able to lift my meaty horse dick to her lips. Her eyes roll back in her head, as she struggles to fit only the head in her pretty, wet mouth...

"Oh! Fuck!" I threw my head back as the waves returned, washing over my stiffening rod. This time my cock swelled further up Tara's hole, and I felt her walls clench me involuntarily. When my own PC muscle twitched reflexively, my heart jumped.

Tara closed her own eyes, lost in her own amusement. Up until this point, she seemed to be in control of everything; but for a half second, it appeared like she was losing herself to what was happening between her legs. "Shit, you're a quick learner." She bit her lower lip for a second, and then put her hand to my chest, again playing with my chest hair. "I think you're almost there, Dan. Give it one more go." She gave me the biggest, most electric smile, full of deviousness. "Make this one count."

There was no question what my vision would be now. I had never seen Violet naked, but I could easily fantasize based on what I had observed all of this week at work. I pictured her laying back on my hotel bed, golden brown skin glistening with sweat. Her long, jet black hair is splayed around her head like a silky dark halo. Her nipples stand erect on her teacup breasts, and she is pulling on them, first this one, then the other, with one hand. Violet's other hand covers her trimmed pubic mound, and with her fingers in a V, she spreads her inner labia as wide as she can. Her legs are pulled up, and her knees are spread apart wide.

12