Dan's Hammer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind, I am standing before her, slowly pumping the monster aimed straight at her pussy. The head of my cock is slippery with Violet's spit, and is visibly leaking pre-cum. Before I finally spear this cutie, I take a moment to slowly run the underside of my cock against her clit, up all the way to the base of my dick. I pause, and my balls slap lightly against Violet's vulva. Her killer smile slowly turns to a small 'O' when I begin to draw my dick back down against her clit. Lining my cockhead back up with her wet lips, in one smooth motion I push into her, breaking her wide open. Both of her hands are now resting lightly on my thighs; she's scared of my strength, but she's not stopping me. She throws her head back, moaning as I gently push against her cervix, screaming that she's never been so full...

Suddenly I was back with Tara, and I had climbed on top of her, straddling her in the missionary position. The waves crashing over my body and through my cock were unbelievable. I felt my dick grow further into her, and I was so turned on by that feeling. In seconds my hips were pumping, in and out -- almost out, but for the tip, and then back in, balls deep.

"Mmmm, pump me full, Dan!" Tara brought her hand up to cradle my neck, and we locked eyes. She had raised her legs up and hung them loosely around my butt, giving me the best angle to bottom out on her. "Let me feel every inch of your Hammer!"

I pushed myself up with my arms, so I could admire her while I plunged to her depths. I could not get over her big, dewy eyes; they made me feel cared for, treasured. Her chest was flushed red, and her tits, still cradled in the silky black bra, bounced with each of my thrust. They begged to be kissed and licked; I couldn't bend myself over to do so, just then. Don't worry, you magnificent twins, I promise you and I have a date in the future.

I could not tell you how long I spent there, thrusting back and forth, deep into Tara's warm pussy. It squeezed and pulled at my throbbing member, as I continued to pump the Hammer into her. Every time my hips started to tire, I looked down to watch my cock piston in and out, and my energy returned, fueled by how turned on I was at the sight of us. It was crazy to me, how fucking long my dick was. And she was taking it like a champ, egging me on, never tiring.

"Oh, shit!" Tara closed her eyes, and rolled her head back, her neck strained. "I'm, cum! -ming, FUCK!" She took a deep breath, and held it.

I felt her vagina clamp down on me, and then proceed to spasm all along my shaft. It was a fantastic feeling, her holding onto me like that. No other woman in my life had ever experienced an orgasm during intercourse -- it was a thrill! She grabbed onto my forearms, and exhaled, smiling through the convulsion. She opened her eyes, and caught mine. "Oh my god, that was a good one Dan... oh my god you're great."

I lowered myself down, and kissed her. She jammed her tongue into my mouth. I love womens' tongues, something about their wet, warm, assertive movements really tips me over the edge. I pushed back with my own tongue, and continued the slow thrusting of my hips. I then pulled my face away slightly, paused, and whispered, "okay, I can't wait anymore. I need to rail you from behind."

Tara purred her approval. "Ooo, yes. But, will you be able to pull out, big boy?" Her playful smirk and giggle mocked me, while she bared down on my member, flexing her Kegels.

I laughed at her. "Challenge accepted." I raised myself off of her, and began to slowly, almost painfully, pull out of her. She was doing a good job trying to keep me engaged. When my head finally broke free, emerging from between her labia, my sensitive glans fought with my brain, pleading to return home. I took a breath, and instinctively rubbed my frenulum against her lips. I laughed at myself for almost accidentally thrusting back into her. "Whoops!"

Tara gave me a look that said I told you so, and then slowly crawled out from under me, to get onto her hands and knees, backing her butt into my groin. The experience of ramming her in missionary was so pleasurable, I had almost forgotten how devastatingly sexy she was from this angle. You would have forgiven me if I began to salivate, admiring how the black crotchless panties framed her dripping wet target.

I grasped her stocking-clad thighs, and pulled her ass into me so that I ground my cock between her tiny butt cheeks. I heard her lightly groan while I continued to grind against her. Then I adjusted my grip, grasping those round globes in front of me. I gently pulled them apart to expose her trimmed snatch, while I backed my hips away from her, enough for my cock to drop between her legs.

This was it, I couldn't beat around this bush anymore; it was time to nail her as hard as I could. The tense, unstable feeling in my balls told me I wouldn't likely last long, but this was a trial I was more than happy to beat!

I proceeded to bring the Hammer back up to Tara's crotch, and smoothly re-entered her wet, velvet glove. By now she had opened wide enough to easily take my massive girth, but at this new angle, with the delicate curve of her back, her pubic bone rubbed hard against the underside of my dick. There is no way I can take this for more than a minute or two! I let out a huge exhalation, signaling the pressure I felt. Holy shit, this is like unstoppable thrust vs. unbeatable pussy!

I grabbed Tara's hips, and started to pound away. She loudly mewed, purred, growled at me -- I was banging a wild animal at this point! I couldn't tear my eyes away from that cute butt, as our thighs slapped with a fevered rhythm, her inflamed cunt lips pulling at me. Tara's juicy pussy coated my member, frothy white film that built up at the base of my dick.

Oh my god, she feels fucking awesome! All that mattered now was the long, straight thrust of my cock, up against her cervix, over and over. My heart pounded in my chest, sweat ran down my back, and my feet and hands tingled, as the blood rushed to the most important appendage in my body. It was not my brain.

"ARE YOU! FUCKING! READY!" I warned Tara of her impending doom, but I did not wait for an answer. Before I passed out from the best sex in my life, I pulled a small trick on her; I hoped that she enjoyed it.

While continuing my assault on Tara's body, I closed my eyes. I imagined that I was back in my hotel room with Violet. Sweat trickles down my chest, over my stomach, to be lost in my closely shaved pubic hair. I hold her ankles high, over my right shoulder. I cradle her ass with my left hand, and I fuck her leisurely, as I had for the last half hour. She lays on her back, holding onto Tara's hips with both hands, eating out her pussy with long, tender tongue work. Tara sits on her knees, fighting the urge to grind her pussy into Violet's chin. Bending forward, Tara laces her fingers behind my head, and we share a passionate kiss. Tara pulls away, and whispers into my ear, "I can't wait to lick her juices off your cock."

And with that final fantasy, I returned to Tara. A jolt of pleasure ripped through my dick, and I smashed my pelvis into Tara's butt, one final thrust as deep as I could into her pussy, and exploded. With each shudder of my climax, I throbbed against the walls of Tara's vagina. I realized that she was clutching and squeezing my length again; and then I realized she was screaming my name, over and over, her head buried in the bedsheets. I felt my cum, leaking out of her, running down her thighs, running down my thighs. I softened my grip on her hips; I was gripping them too hard. I hoped I didn't give her bruises, she was too pretty for bruises.

Then I actually did pass out.

***

It occurred to me that we had been fucking for a long time that night. When I came to, back in my hotel room, I noticed the light of early morning creeping under the blinds.

I turned my head to the other side of the bed, and Tara's piercing eyes were there, watching me. "You sexy bastard, that little trick, it was sneaky. And brilliant." A smile, and a quick kiss. "So! It seems like you have a 'handle' on the use of your Hammer, right?"

She snuggled closer to me. I smelled her hair. I couldn't deny how adorable she was.

"Yes, I think it makes sense. And we've got time to practice before we spring our trap, I think." I lightly traced circles around her navel. I couldn't stop touching her soft skin.

"When do you return home?" Tara kissed my chest and ran her fingers through my chest hair. She must have a thing for chest hair.

"Oh, right. My flight is in 6 hours." I had not thought things through. "I could bump it back, but I have to return home soon, for work." I wasn't sure how we were going to set up Violet's seduction in the limited time that we had.

Tara paused, thinking. "Don't worry, Dan. You return home, and I'll figure it out. But as soon as you get back, get prepared. It won't take long."

I could not wait.

12